I have a problem, I only ever get two quests, the trap and the companion quest, how can I get the others?

Not sure. At least for me, it works like a quest, wherein you unlock access to more quests as you service more clients. The first quest you unlock is home delivery, followed by the military camp. I haven't gotten to the trap yet but I'm not sure how you could have unlocked it without first unlocking the ones I mentioned.

I have a problem, I only ever get two quests, the trap and the companion quest, how can I get the others?

If I recall correctly, there's a flaw in the script that checks if the creatures in the Giant / Horse quests are compatible with your framework settings. It checks the race of a reference alias, but the alias may not yet be filled at the time the check is made, so the conditions fail and a new quest is picked.

Anyone knows how to get the Orc Camp quest? Or which inn I have to work to get this? The time I was at Markarh, Silver Blood Inn, (hold with Orc camps) the only options were the Fan (Stranger) guy and meet the Companions. But when I'm in Whiterun, Bannered Mare, I can have the Giant Camp quest because the hold has a Giant camp.

Anyone knows how to get the Orc Camp quest? Or which inn I have to work to get this? The time I was at Markarh, Silver Blood Inn, (hold with Orc camps) the only options were the Fan (Stranger) guy and meet the Companions. But when I'm in Whiterun, Bannered Mare, I can have the Giant Camp quest because the hold has a Giant camp.

I have had all of them trigger at Whiterun it is where I did my tests. It is very random and seems to run in strings. Like I would often get the same 2-3 letter quests for awhile then a new group for awhile. All I can say is just keep at it, eventually it shows up.

I have had all of them trigger at Whiterun it is where I did my tests. It is very random and seems to run in strings. Like I would often get the same 2-3 letter quests for awhile then a new group for awhile. All I can say is just keep at it, eventually it shows up.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll go to Whiterun.

I have a problem....all of a sudden, this mod doesn't find quests anymore: i mean that, beside normal prostitution, i get an error at home delivery and the quest doesnt start (and i think it'd be the same for camp quest, and others). Might be a conflict with other mods?

I'm pretty sure Whiterun doesn't qualify for the Orc quest, at least with 1.08b, when further restrictions were placed to it. Every time the Orc quest is picked, it fails to initialize and a new one is drawn.

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:45AM] Radiant Prostitution Tweaked log opened (PC)

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:45AM]  

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:45AM] try to start a quest from list

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:45AM] last Index was 3

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:46AM] Try to start Quest [mf_orcjobquestscript <mf_Prostitute_OrcJob (8F02C66D)>]

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:46AM] Are Preconditions fullfilled ? TRUE

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:47AM] Quest not started Retry 0

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:48AM] Quest not started Retry 1

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:48AM] Quest not started Retry 2

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:49AM] Quest not started Retry 3

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:49AM] Quest not started Retry 4

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:50AM] Quest did not start get a new one

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:51AM] New Quest is [mf_prostitute_stablebangquest <mf_Prostitute_StableBang (8F04A143)>]

[01/25/2015 - 01:07:52AM] Quest started

All the others should initialize properly at Whiterun, but for Orc, it only works in inns that belong to The Reach, The Rift, or Eastmarch.

I have a problem....all of a sudden, this mod doesn't find quests anymore: i mean that, beside normal prostitution, i get an error at home delivery and the quest doesnt start (and i think it'd be the same for camp quest, and others). Might be a conflict with other mods?

Yes, there is. You recently installed JContainers 3.2, didn't you?

Radiant Prostitution includes a bundle for an obsolete version of JContainers (0.67) and it is not compatible with the newer one. Someone has recompiled the scripts to work for 3.2, if you add these to your install and remove the obsolete JContainer files, it should start working again. (you may need to reinstall RP, though)

Very possible hard to say for sure. You could check your papyrus log to see if there is any clues.

Hmm, can I just a clarification on exactly which files need to be installed and in which order for this mod to work? I had it installed ages ago, did a fresh install, and now it won't even trigger in MCM. Apropos has been removed for the time being until I get this working.

I have a bunch of files; RP 1.08b, RP 1.08b recompiled sources, RPT recompiled scripts, and JC 3.2. I've read over this topic for about an hour now, and there seems to be a bit of a conflict about exactly which files are required.

Do I use the RPT recompiled scripts on top of the normal 1.08b from the DL page, or on top of the recompiled sources from August? Do I need to install JC at all if I use this? I've tried a few orders, still never had RP appear in the MCM menu.

EDIT: Okay, installing all 3 in order then JC seems to make the mod work. Whoring jobs seem to work fine, but the waitress job doesn't. It triggers fine, and I get sent out to take food orders, but there's no dialogue option to take an order. Scoured the topic for similar issues, no joy. Any ideas?

Even with that, it seems a lot more buggy than I remember.

I've had these issues:

• Food serving quest can be accepted and quit, but the dialogue to take orders doesn't appear.
  • Military Camp quest doesn't seem to spawn a wench reliably. Never got it to work when another wench was present (Immersive Wenches), and 1/3 times when no wench was there.
  • The spawned wench doesn't perform any acts in the camp, she just mills around and goes to sleep. That being said, I remember she always used to do this anyway...
  • Upon completion, the Military Camp quest doesn't leave the quest log, it just flags all stages as complete but sits there.

Giant and Companion quests seem fine, never triggered the horse one.

Those of you who have this mod working, how reliable are you finding it? Are these issues just me?

I tend to use this mod early in a play-through, do the inn jobs and some of the quests to earn cash, and once my PC is an established adventurer don't go back.  So since my current play-through is nearly at level 70, it's been a while since I did anything with the mod.  With that said, when I was using it, I did see a food serving dialogue, the wench in the military quest sometimes didn't work, and the spawned wench never did anything. 

I don't think this mod makes sex in public illegal.  Do you have Sexlab Submit or one of its variants installed?  There's an option in that mod's MCM "General" page "Guards Will React to Consensual Sex" that will, if checked (and I think the default is checked) cause the guards to arrest you for sex in public.

Is this working correctly for anyone with Jcontainers 3.2.1?  The mod seems to be unable to count the number of clients correctly and the innkeeper says he has a new task, but it does not list the new task as an option.  Can someone re-compile it for 3.2.1?  The previous compile worked great.

Update: I managed  to recompile the scripts  and it made no difference.  I seem to be running into a different bug.

Update2: I figured out what happened.  I stopped playing RP and played another mod that increased the client count.  The client count is tracked in sexlab.  The client count skipped a whole quest level when I launched RP again.  That broke the quests.  The fix was to reset the diary, edit it to match the same values from before with a client count 0.  Removing RP doing a clean save and reinstalling it started things normally.