Can RPT work along with Apropos vBeta 2014102101 and SlaveTats v1.0.5 with JC v3.1.1?  :-/ 

If there any alternatives or tweaks, pls share, thanks.  :heart:  :)

Yes, there's a version of RPT recompiled for JC 3 in this post.

I found that one   Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b - recompiled sources.7z  and  Apropos Beta 2014 06 18 - recompiled sources.7z. :idea:

Is that safe to update Apropos to latest version 2014 10 21 01?  :-/ 

Anyway thanks for your helpful information, PubliusNV.  :idea:  :)

the new recomplied version is missing quests and/or has scripts disabled/removed so half of it doesn`t work. from stable quest to orc quest, house visits, guest orders inside inns

some quests i think korialstraszbob disabled in the version that was recomplied and other were removed by lordescobar666 when he recomplied them

lordescobar666

And while I was at it, I also removed ~80 scripts which are not referenced by any form, and I therefore consider as dead code. There were also some compile errors in the remaining scripts which I also fixed (some calls to non-existing functions which I simply commented out)

if anyone can pick up where korialstraszbob left off and continue this mod i think/hope he wouldn`t mind, otherwise this mod is dead (shame because i rly liked this mod)

The source script mf_handler.psc that comes with the download seems to be incomplete as it misses those 2 functions:

SimplerJobQuestFail (called from mf_simplerjobforgot.psc)

SimplerJobLeave (called from mf_simplerquestplayerscript.psc)

i'm recompiling all scripts due to errors caused by the new version of JContainers, which can be solved with a simple recompile.

F.e.: Without recompile, the script mf_handler_config.psc will not be able to gather the available quests and instead throw errors in the log.

Maybe recompiling solves the problems with some of the quests itself too. Don't know yet, as i didn't test.

Question: is the mf_handler.psc in the download outdated or did i miss something? The pre-compiled version of it seems to miss those functions as well (only checked with a simple text editor as no disassembling is needed for such a quick search ... as far as i'm aware).

The source script mf_handler.psc that comes with the download seems to be incomplete as it misses those 2 functions:

SimplerJobQuestFail (called from mf_simplerjobforgot.psc)

SimplerJobLeave (called from mf_simplerquestplayerscript.psc)

i'm recompiling all scripts due to errors caused by the new version of JContainers, which can be solved with a simple recompile.

F.e.: Without recompile, the script mf_handler_config.psc will not be able to gather the available quests and instead throw errors in the log.

Maybe recompiling solves the problems with some of the quests itself too. Don't know yet, as i didn't test.

Question: is the mf_handler.psc in the download outdated or did i miss something? The pre-compiled version of it seems to miss those functions as well (only checked with a simple text editor as no disassembling is needed for such a quick search ... as far as i'm aware).

try looking in an older version. do u need loose versions for recompiling?

Radiant Prostitution.rar here u have from ver 1.07 to 1.08b (2 of them are loose versions)

Who would have thought it.

i found the missing functions (and the property) in the handler script of version 1.07g.
Maybey they where removed because they are obsolete and the 2 scripts that called those functions are obsolete as well.

i didn't check the ESP in the CK so i can't know for sure, but i copied the missing code over, recompiled the handler and the 2 calling scripts and so far everything seems to work flawless. At least the Papyrus log spam ended.
i attached them for people to try. But remember: i don't promisse anything and i'm not going to take over this mod or fix bugs (if any).

P.s.: if Property related errors occour (log), please check the SimplerQuest property in the quests that use it and set it correctly, using the CK.

i can't be bothered doing this, unless i have to.

Requirements (as the scripts where recompiled using those versions):

installation:

• MO - unpack into the mods folder (if you choose to install using MO, use the existing RPT as target and choose merge)
  • NMM - as normal
  • Wrye - see NMM
  • TMM - see Wrye
  • Manual - unpack directly into the data folder.

Overwrite when prompted.

For MO users:

Check if you have one or more of the following files in your RPT mod folder (scripts and scripts\source) and remove them or place JContainers after RPT:

• JArray
  • JContainers
  • JDB
  • JFormDB
  • JFormMap
  • JMap
  • JString
  • JValue

Or remove the whole scripts folder from the RPT mod folder before extracting/installing the attached scripts.

For non-MO users:

Please reinstall JContainers to make sure you use the newest versions of its scripts.

Q&A:

Q: Why did you recompile all scripts, even those that are sole vanilla papyrus code?

A: Because of a batch, a FOR loop and me who can't be bothered, as it doesn't do any harm anyway. There ya go.

Q: {insert random insults here}

A: Come again, please?

Edit: Reuploaded to get rid of obsolete files that may cause problems on some systems. Especially if those obsolete files replace JCs files. My fault, sorry.

Thanks to shinji72 for pointing this out.

RPT Recompiled Scripts.7Z

Ups. Forgot to remove those. i don't know why those files are there in the first place. :/
Please delete the JC scripts (compiled and uncompiled) from RPT and replace them with the official files from JC, or in case of MO place JC after RPT so JCs files are being used.
My fault, sorry.

i recompiled the scripts using the official JC scripts, which was actually the source of most of the Papyrus spam, so no re-compiling and re-uploading needed.

Just get rid of the JC scripts in my upload, that i forgot to remove in the first place. -.-'

i re-uploaded the scripts, with the obsolete files removed.
Should be less hazzle for everyone.

For everyone who's not using MO, installed the previous scripts and replaced all files with files from the previous archive: Please reinstall JContainers.

For MO users: Place the JC mod after RPT. That's it. Or remove the scripts from RPT that override the ones from JC. Up to you.

Can anyone tell me how to do the Stable quest? I've asked before but no one responded.

That's also a mystery to me. I never get that quest.

that quest doesn`t work even if u start it manualy.. same as orc quest or giant quest

I never had problems getting them to work. Though they are weirdly random. I often see quests come in strings, where you get the same 2-3 quests in a row a lot and then a new set after awhile. Not sure why. But the last time I tested this mod, I was able to get all the quests to start.

i re-uploaded the scripts, with the obsolete files removed.

Should be less hazzle for everyone.

For everyone who's not using MO, installed the previous scripts and replaced all files with files from the previous archive: Please reinstall JContainers.

For MO users: Place the JC mod after RPT. That's it. Or remove the scripts from RPT that override the ones from JC. Up to you.

thx, it`s a better recomp but orcjob quest still doesn`t work(doesn`t start even from console) and stablequest breaks when you turn it in to the jarl. also serving food quest doesn`t work either. i started orc and stable quest manualy from console because i never got them from inn keeper(tried lots of times). i didn`t test the house visit quests.

PS. i`m not asking for fixes just reporting the bugs

As far as i understood his work, you should better not start those quests manually thru the console and definitly not while still whoring or serving guests.
To have a specific quest trigger, edit the following file: MF_RP_Quests\MR_RP with a text editor of your choice and remove any quest you don't want.

i don't know which entry is what quest, but you'll figure it out eventually.

And just to have it mentioned: For me all quests work, even tho the giant quest is a bit glitchy as is the solder camp quest, even tho the camp quest glitch is only that the NPC whore is always naked, especially if it's one of my followers that was whoring in the tavern i got this job from.

So there must be something else wrong on your side. A step in the dark: Create a MergedPatch using TES5Edit (needs manual editing and due to this some knowledge), to cover multiple NPC and faction edits from multiple mods. Solves alot of problems. Makes the tavern wench edits from RPT compatible with CCO (f.e.) as well. And other small goodies you can accomplish with a MergedPatch and an (optional) BashedPatch.

As far as i understood his work, you should better not start those quests manually thru the console and definitly not while still whoring or serving guests.

To have a specific quest trigger, edit the following file: MF_RP_Quests\MR_RP with a text editor of your choice and remove any quest you don't want.

i don't know which entry is what quest, but you'll figure it out eventually.

And just to have it mentioned: For me all quests work, even tho the giant quest is a bit glitchy as is the solder camp quest, even tho the camp quest glitch is only that the NPC whore is always naked, especially if it's one of my followers that was whoring in the tavern i got this job from.

So there must be something else wrong on your side. A step in the dark: Create a MergedPatch using TES5Edit (needs manual editing and due to this some knowledge), to cover multiple NPC and faction edits from multiple mods. Solves alot of problems. Makes the tavern wench edits from RPT compatible with CCO (f.e.) as well. And other small goodies you can accomplish with a MergedPatch and an (optional) BashedPatch.

for me the military camp quest works. npc whore doesn`t always whore out and just starts cooking or choping wood but it works. i never so her naked once. the giant quest has few bugs but nothing that breaks it.

i`ll try editing the MR_RP file and see what happens. it`s weird that all quests work for you. i don`t know what other mods break my RPT and i don`t use that many. usualy i run SexLab + current mod that i`m testing + required mods

just to be clear i have to install Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b first then RPT Recompiled Scripts?

or Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b loose + RPT Recompiled Scripts?

Edit:

so i left only the orc quest in list and quest doesn`t start

sometimes i get message that it can`t start sometimes just breaks RPT

i did the same with stable quest. it`s the same as when i started it manualy. when i talk to jarl for reward it bugs out and repeats same dialog

it bugs me that they work on ur end so i uninstaled all mods related to sex, reinstaled just requirements for RPT and made a new game.. same thing. freaking skyrim... :(

@deathrip3r That is weird I really don't know why you can't get them to work.

Just curious did you try making a brand new character and starting the quest with them and see if they work with a new character? I ask because maybe something is wonky in your save file. If so it might be able to be fixed with one of the save fixes out there.