By now, forks of scripts and such of this mod are burried so deep in this thread, that it's no surprise people ask those questions over and over again (aside from people that really simply don't want to read [at least a few pages back]).
So everyone who reposts fixes is always welcome, until the mod author comes back, that is.

Semi good news: i used this mod to test a few things in the APPS mod and ended up adapting quite a few of its functionality to the APPS mod (not the framework). So instead of posting the few fixes i made to this mod, i focus on replicating some of it's functions for the APPS mod, while other functions of this mod will simply be relaced with "look-alikes" and others replaced with something completly different. So ya, APPS will not replace this mod to 100%.

So whoever wants to fix this mod: Please do it.

By now, forks of scripts and such of this mod are burried so deep in this thread, that it's no surprise people ask those questions over and over again (aside from people that really simply don't want to read [at least a few pages back]).

So everyone who reposts fixes is always welcome, until the mod author comes back, that is.

Semi good news: i used this mod to test a few things in the APPS mod and ended up adapting quite a few of its functionality to the APPS mod (not the framework). So instead of posting the few fixes i made to this mod, i focus on replicating some of it's functions for the APPS mod, while over functions of this mod will simply be relaced with "look-alikes" and others replaced with something completly different. So ya, APPS will not replace this mod to 100%.

APPS? Are you going a mod that will mostly replace this one? I liked this mod but it wasn't quite finished yet and needs to be updated. If Kori isn't going to come back and it doesn't look like he will, would love to see someone else take over or replace it with a similar mod.

i'm not creating a mod, i am a part of the APPS development team, together with Antono and we help develop the APPS mod, a mod created by Heromaster.

A mod that evolves around slavery & prostitution and that runs on it's own framework, that makes it easy to create such content.

it's WiP atm, but ... oh well... 'nuf said.

i'm not creating a mod, i am a part of the APPS development team, together with Antono and we help develop the APPS mod, a mod created by Heromaster.

A mod that evolves around slavery & prostitution and that runs on it's own framework, that makes it easy to create such content.

it's WiP atm, but ... oh well... 'nuf said.

Ah ok, well if you plan to included some of the stuff from this mod and it offer ways to be enslaved or just be a prostitute then sounds good. I will check it out and keep a eye on it. Since I have been looking for a good prostitution mod since this one fell out of date and looks like it was abandoned.

I doubt the original author will come back so why not post an updated version of this as a new mod (by starting a new thread in this forum, I mean)? Didn't this mod do the same?

Yes this is a rework of the first mod. As for someone doing it, normally it is considered polite to ask before taking it over and I don't know if anyone has talked to Kori and then of course you need someone willing to do it.

If you're using both Creature Framework and Radiant Prostitution which both uses JContainers and let Radiant Prostitution's JContainers overwrite the newest version that Creature Framework requires then saves a game, then tries to fix it by reinstalling newer version of JContainers, this kills the save entirely. I just did a Live Another Life cell test on a profile (MO) with only 10 mods active and no chance of conflicts, I started a new game with JContainers newest version and Creature Framework and loaded up the save fine, I installed Radiant Prostitution and let it's JContainers overwrite and loaded up the save, Creature Framework broke from the old version and was rendered non-functional. I saved the game, reinstalled JContainers so it properly overwrote the one included in Radiant Prostitution, and loaded up the save, result was instant CTD and broken save no matter what I did. Save 6 had older JContainers, Save 5 had new JContainers, Save 5 could still be loaded (this was before Radiant Prost was installed), but even on successfully loading Save 5 Save 6 could still not be loaded.

Deleting the SKSE folder from Radiant Prostitution stopped this problem entirely, with it I can install them in any order. I suggest everyone do this, and for the mod author to not include JContainers in the next release of this mod.

Other than that good work, this is a very nice mod, I liked it alot once it was working, best prostitution system I have seen in any game.

I ran into a bump, I accepted a camp job from winterhold inn. But the quest itself turn into the quest Infiltration. Which was a quest I pick up and plan on doing later. I then did the quest and finish. But now When I go to MCM Radiant Prostitution and try to click on the Quest settings nothing comes up and I have to close and reopen MCM to mess with any of my mods. Is there a way I can get the Quest Setting working again?

Oh and I can't start on any new quest from this mod as well. I can talk to a innkeeper and pick a quest to do but it never starts.  

I installed Radiant Prostitution and added the recompiled scripts, but Creature Framework gives me a warning that I do not have JContainers installed. All my creatures now have no penises (the animations still work, just no penis). Anyone know what to do? I'm using More Nasty Critters and Creature Framework.

Read back in the thread a few pages.  It sounds like you have the original RP installed, not the patched/recompiled version without the obsolete version of jcontainers packaged with it.  You need the original mod, recompiled scripts, and I think there's another patch, and then the newer version of jcontainers.  There's a post not too far back that explains it.

I doubt the original author will come back so why not post an updated version of this as a new mod (by starting a new thread in this forum, I mean)? Didn't this mod do the same?

We never know, there are always surprises. But seriously, I doubt I'll retake the lead on this project (i.e. I'm certain I won't). I'd much rather start a new one with a more solid foundation and a slightly different concept, which might be what CGi, Heromaster et al. are doing with APPS, idk. On that note, anyone is welcome to reuse bits and pieces of my code and/or concepts from the original RP (thought I can't speak for Kori's contribution).

The main problem at the moment is pure lack of motivation:

Idea pool: Overflowing

Know how: Pretty high

Spare time: Low

Motivation level: Critically low.

We never know, there are always surprises. But seriously, I doubt I'll retake the lead on this project (i.e. I'm certain I won't). I'd much rather start a new one with a more solid foundation and a slightly different concept, which might be what CGi, Heromaster et al. are doing with APPS, idk. On that note, anyone is welcome to reuse bits and pieces of my code and/or concepts from the original RP (thought I can't speak for Kori's contribution).

About the APPS mod, is it stable by now? Check an old post about it and seems it has been in the air for quite a while if I'm not mistaken. Would like to give it a try though, and it seems to be fun where different character status has different playthrough, just want to make sure it works better than RP that you don't have to worry it is quiet as RP and no bug fix like RP.

Read back in the thread a few pages.  It sounds like you have the original RP installed, not the patched/recompiled version without the obsolete version of jcontainers packaged with it.  You need the original mod, recompiled scripts, and I think there's another patch, and then the newer version of jcontainers.  There's a post not too far back that explains it.

Thanks for the response. I do have the original mod, then updated it with the recompiled files as noted in a previous post. I have the latest JContainers (3.2.3) loaded, and have the latest Creature Framework 9. I ran Loot and FNIS.  RP runs, I get the work and quests and can complete them.

But I still have the problem that Creature Framework 9 warns that there is no JContainers loaded or that I have an outdated version, so when I run any creature animations, they run without penises. What am I missing?

Thanks for the response. I do have the original mod, then updated it with the recompiled files as noted in a previous post. I have the latest JContainers (3.2.3) loaded, and have the latest Creature Framework 9. I ran Loot and FNIS.  RP runs, I get the work and quests and can complete them.

But I still have the problem that Creature Framework 9 warns that there is no JContainers loaded or that I have an outdated version, so when I run any creature animations, they run without penises. What am I missing?

This is because you let Radiant Prostitution overwrite JContainers, this broke Creature Framework as well as I'm afraid your entire save. The only way to reenable creature framework is to reinstall JContainers and overwrite Radiant Prostitution, but this means you will not be able to load a save until before you let RP overwrite JContainers.

To rid yourself of this problem for good, go into Radiant Prostitution and delete Jcontainers.dll from it's SKSE folder.

Well thank you for what you did do, I enjoyed it at the time.

If you want I invite you to join our team. Your original mod was one of the mods which inspired me to create APPS in the first place. Write me a PN if you are interested and we can go into more details.

This is because you let Radiant Prostitution overwrite JContainers, this broke Creature Framework as well as I'm afraid your entire save. The only way to reenable creature framework is to reinstall JContainers and overwrite Radiant Prostitution, but this means you will not be able to load a save until before you let RP overwrite JContainers.

To rid yourself of this problem for good, go into Radiant Prostitution and delete Jcontainers.dll from it's SKSE folder.

You also need to delete all J*.pex files from the scripts folder and download recompiled scripts from @CGI (somewhere is the depths of the thread).

I have uploaded Skyrim plugin, a utility, safeguard, which will detect such kind of overwrites, downgrades, missing, outdated SKSE, scriptfile version mismatches and warn via message box. See JContainers DL page

Just put Radiant Prostitution before Nasty creatures in your load order, even if Mod Organizer says not to. Should work now.

Thanks, Sacremas. I deleted Jcontainers.dll and things seem to be working. Haven't been offered a quest yet, so hopefully that will work as well.

Actually I have not seen any quests yet either, this may be due to what Earendil (JContainers author) said in the post following mine. I have not found these updated scripts however, if anyone could point them out I'd be grateful.

Radiant Prost is using a year-old version of JContainers which screws up SKSE, if you don't disable it then things like Schlongs of SKyrim and SKSE plugins will function erratically.

Actually I have not seen any quests yet either, this may be due to what Earendil (JContainers author) said in the post following mine. I have not found these updated scripts however, if anyone could point them out I'd be grateful.

It's very essential to update the scripts also - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/page-118?do=findComment&comment=997019

When I followed the instructions in the link and deleted the scripts and installed the ones in the file, I got a quest next time I visited a bar, however it came up with a message box saying SKSE may not be properly installed etc (which it obviously is) and to go to the Quests tab and rescan for quests. However going into the Quests tab freezes up the Radiant Prostitution MCM menu, and I can't see anything in there, which means I can't reset quests to make the quest I got (home visit) work. The other tabs work fine. Anyone know how to fix thsi?