Not a bad idea at all. I guess you can change the dialogues and tweak it to so that it can adapt to the existing material. And provide different answers depending on the npcs and character.

This mod probably need a new developer though :\

Yeah, it looks like it's been dormant for a while now. :-/

But It probably wouldn't be that hard to implement in some way. I mean most of the guess work is taken care of with that mod as it is.

Hmm... I can't get the civil war quest (make love, not war) to work. I travel to the place it tells me to go, but there's not another girl there to talk to. Instead, I end up running into an invisble clone of myself. When I try to talk to the clone, I hear "Hey, skeever butt".

Something's messed up, that's for sure.  Right now it's supposed to spawn a Prostitute in the inn that follows you to the campsite, unless there's already a girl working there (and even then it sometimes spawns a new prostitute instead).  You're not supposed to meet another prostitute at the camp.

Hmm... I can't get the civil war quest (make love, not war) to work. I travel to the place it tells me to go, but there's not another girl there to talk to. Instead, I end up running into an invisble clone of myself. When I try to talk to the clone, I hear "Hey, skeever butt".

Something's messed up, that's for sure.  Right now it's supposed to spawn a Prostitute in the inn that follows you to the campsite, unless there's already a girl working there (and even then it sometimes spawns a new prostitute instead).  You're not supposed to meet another prostitute at the camp.

Are you suppose to wait on the prostitute and walk there with her? Maybe I went too far ahead of her, and it didn't work. 

Is there more than two random quests? If so mine only uses the giant camp one and the companions one (crashes my game). Is there something wrong with how I installed?

There is 5 or 6 quests you can get, but they are completely random and sometimes you get a string of similar quests. If the companion one crashes likely you have a issues with the werewolfs in your game. Do the werewolves work in other places?

Is there more than two random quests? If so mine only uses the giant camp one and the companions one (crashes my game). Is there something wrong with how I installed?

There is 5 or 6 quests you can get, but they are completely random and sometimes you get a string of similar quests. If the companion one crashes likely you have a issues with the werewolfs in your game. Do the werewolves work in other places?

Yeah im pretty sure they work everywhere else. I'll check that. When you hit register new quests in the mcm is it only supposed to say 8? Or is it random? Cause 8 is alll i get.

Yeah im pretty sure they work everywhere else. I'll check that. When you hit register new quests in the mcm is it only supposed to say 8? Or is it random? Cause 8 is alll i get.

Honestly i don't remember the number of quests for sure. You got the food one, whoring one, then like 6 or so special ones so that sounds about right.

Hello everybody

I've installed this mod yesterday. I've try it in a inn an it work. I have also sanctified amulet but how do you use it?

Also when i scan for quest it is writtten "8quest" but what are theses quest? How do you launch the giant and military camp quest

Please anwser me! (sorry for my bad english)

Hello everybody

I've installed this mod yesterday. I've try it in a inn an it work. I have also sanctified amulet but how do you use it?

Also when i scan for quest it is writtten "8quest" but what are theses quest? How do you launch the giant and military camp quest

Please anwser me! (sorry for my bad english)

First off don't forget that the prostitution features only work at certain hours of the day.

Then to get the other quests you need experience, after every few customers check back with the Innkeeper.

I've been trying hard to get the Stable quest fired up but with no luck. Robbers, Companions, Orcs, Giants all work but no Jarls quest for a horse. Using the console to fire things up tends to CTD when I talk to the Jarl. Is that quest limited to a certain city? I've tried extensively with Markarth and Whiterun but nothing new has been happening.

i've got some bugs with quests... 1) After Giants i can't switch to first person view. 2) in Orcs quest game is crashing. 3) i can't start Jarl's Horse quest...but i started with concole. after that when i'm come closer to horse this creature starts attacking me.

any ideas? p.s. sorry for english

So I really enjoy this mod but i do have a small prob that I cant figure out( Dont get mad I checked allot of page's and my brain hurts). So i get freaky with five customers  go to get the new job and skse error which is untrue and the quest file's are in the folder. I am using mod organizer if that is something the mod may not like. Please help

So I really enjoy this mod but i do have a small prob that I cant figure out( Dont get mad I checked allot of page's and my brain hurts). So i get freaky with five customers  go to get the new job and skse error which is untrue and the quest file's are in the folder. I am using mod organizer if that is something the mod may not like. Please help

Please try again, that last post wasn't clear at all.