I'm using a mod called Immersive Wenches along with this mod, and I have noticed that the wenches are no longer prostitutes even though I have that option selected..

Obviously Immersive Wenches conflicts with this mod. Try making a compatibility patch in TES5Edit - if you merge flags and VM options from both mods, it might work.

Immersive Wenches worked ok for me when I last used it with RP.  I uninstalled it after one play-through because there were too many working wenches for my taste.

Anyway, in the "Working Clothes" tab of the RP MCM, are "Tavern Clothes" on the list of working clothes?  Do the wenches from the Immersive Wenches mod still wear those clothes?  RP made them prostitutes only if they were wearing those clothes.

Immersive Wenches worked ok for me when I last used it with RP.  I uninstalled it after one play-through because there were too many working wenches for my taste.

Anyway, in the "Working Clothes" tab of the RP MCM, are "Tavern Clothes" on the list of working clothes?  Do the wenches from the Immersive Wenches mod still wear those clothes?  RP made them prostitutes only if they were wearing those clothes.

Yes, they still wear the tavern clothes, and I also had this mod working with Immersive Wenches beforehand. Maybe it has something to do with Jcontainers, I didn't seem to be having the problem until after I updated.

For some reason the dialogue just shows but I cant work, and when I go to the MCM menu, on the radiant prostitution tab, nothing shows, on all four options there is just a blank screen, can someone help me please?

I kinda made it work, every menu now works except the Quest menu and If i try talking to Hulda about the work the dialogue just shows but I cant work.

For me this is great it works in the first town up until I get the quest to go do Alvor and Sigrid, then after each of them finish with me, something borks.

The game doesn't freeze, but I can't move or access map. I can access the escape menus, thats it.

Any ideas?

For me this is great it works in the first town up until I get the quest to go do Alvor and Sigrid, then after each of them finish with me, something borks.

The game doesn't freeze, but I can't move or access map. I can access the escape menus, thats it.

Any ideas?

China99 said this for this issue: "Going into Sexlab Defeat and clicking Clearup animations usually pulls you out of that."

Any ideas?

China99 said this for this issue: "Going into Sexlab Defeat and clicking Clearup animations usually pulls you out of that."

Thanks 13, I used a console command that cleared up the animation. I don't have Sexlab Defeat installed, it has too many CTD issues for me to handle.

Now I'm stuck on the giants quest. The giants just don't do anything, and the quest doesn't even show up in my ShowQuestTargets command, so I don't know what quest it is.

Would try to just force the objective complete, but I have no idea which quest it even is.

Hi.  This is my issue:

[02/22/2015 - 01:15:56PM] Radiant Prostitution Tweaked log opened (PC)
[02/22/2015 - 01:15:56PM]  
[02/22/2015 - 01:15:56PM] try to start a quest from list 
[02/22/2015 - 01:15:56PM] last Index was 0

I have skse 1.7.2 version and not 1.7.0 Since most mods now require this version.  
I have J container installed.
Before going out and doing quests.  I can see everything in the MCM menu.  When the error pops up saying something about skse 1.7.0 then when I go into the MCM menu I cannot get past the PC portion of this mod.  So not sure if it is this mod.  or if is not compatible with skse 1.7.2 

So not sure how to fix this mod.

Thank you 

Any ideas?

Try console "enableplayercontrols"?

Hi.  This is my issue:

[02/22/2015 - 01:15:56PM] Radiant Prostitution Tweaked log opened (PC)
[02/22/2015 - 01:15:56PM]  
[02/22/2015 - 01:15:56PM] try to start a quest from list 
[02/22/2015 - 01:15:56PM] last Index was 0

I have skse 1.7.2 version and not 1.7.0 Since most mods now require this version.  
I have J container installed.
Before going out and doing quests.  I can see everything in the MCM menu.  When the error pops up saying something about skse 1.7.0 then when I go into the MCM menu I cannot get past the PC portion of this mod.  So not sure if it is this mod.  or if is not compatible with skse 1.7.2 

So not sure how to fix this mod.

Thank you 

Actually I was able to resolve my own issue.  I had a mod in the wrong spot.  The one that was wrong was sexlab nude creatures mod.  So when that was corrected then before I began the quests I then updated to make sure that I had all 8 quests.  Now it works fine.

Thank you for all of your help.

i finaly made it to get the Delivery (+ others) to work^^

Buuuuuuuuut... :-( the Stormcloaks doesnt realy like anybody coming near their Camp and start to attacking my pc.

What can i do (console, setstage or otherwise) to get this quest not failing?

My opinion is to not freak out on things not working here and there, since this mod has been having problems in a few ways, and with the original author left it behind guess there isn't much to help fix the mod once and for all, no patch in near future is what i think. Plus it does something to your save which in my case was not possible to recover and I had to start a new one. If you try and hit something strange, well, at least always remember to backup your save first.

So installing this mod to my perfectly working skyrim game caused several issues and was promptly uninstalled. 

First thing I noticed is a pop up saying my Jcontainers isnt up to date or isnt installed. (i have 3.2.2)

Then i noticed Apropros doesnt work 

Then i noticed i wasnt pregnant anymore in Being Female. 

Removing and reloading the earlier save fixed all these issues. IDK whats up

JContainers isnt even listed as a dependency for this mod. Yet somehow this mod broke/disabled Jcontainers or something? IDK? Litterally nothing else was added but this mod and when uninstalled all was well again.

The mod was packaged with an older version of Jcontainers, and the original author hasn't been around to update it.  Installing it with its downlevel version of Jcontainers will break other mods such as Apropos. 

A version of the mod that is recompiled to work with Jcontainers 3+ can be found here.  It works without breaking Apropos.

The mod was packaged with an older version of Jcontainers, and the original author hasn't been around to update it.  Installing it with its downlevel version of Jcontainers will break other mods such as Apropos. 

A version of the mod that is recompiled to work with Jcontainers 3+ can be found here.  It works without breaking Apropos.

Awesome thanks. Ill try that out next time I get on skyrim.

So i installed that one in NMM and it doesnt show up ingame at all. no message saying it loaded, no mcm, doesnt show up when i load up the standard launcher and hit data files (this shows all mods)

edit: noticed the zip file has a seemingly extra folder in it so i just zipped the Scripts and SKSE folder and tried that, same thing. Not sure if i need to rename the initial folder to Data and zip that or what. 

guys please help here

i can't get this to work.  I had it working before and then re-installed skyrim and all my mods.

firstly i don't know which version to use.... the one listed on the first post(1.08), the loose version (1.08 loose) from the first post or the one in the quote above (1.08 recompiled).

I've got the one from the first post to install and show up in the mcm and I can do the basic prostitution around an inn or where-ever.  As soon as I move on to the home delivery it fails.   Also going to the menu and searching for quests, no quests get loaded.

I then tried updating the original file with one from the quoted post doing an upgrade in nexus mod manager and now get a ctd on the save.

I have all the required mods and all mods are up to date.  I also made sure no quests  or working was active beefore trying various options and ran the save game cleaner on the save.

guys please help here

i can't get this to work.  I had it working before and then re-installed skyrim and all my mods.

firstly i don't know which version to use.... the one listed on the first post(1.08), the loose version (1.08 loose) from the first post or the one in the quote above (1.08 recompiled).

I've got the one from the first post to install and show up in the mcm and I can do the basic prostitution around an inn or where-ever.  As soon as I move on to the home delivery it fails.   Also going to the menu and searching for quests, no quests get loaded.

I then tried updating the original file with one from the quoted post doing an upgrade in nexus mod manager and now get a ctd on the save.

I have all the required mods and all mods are up to date.  I also made sure no quests  or working was active beefore trying various options and ran the save game cleaner on the save.

You need to understand that this mod is kinda out of date, and at best is pretty buggy.  However it is also (IMO) the best prostitution mod we have, so hopefully we can help ya get it to work.

You need the 1.08 from the mod download page, and then you need to update it if you're using Jcontainers 3 or later with the version from the post you quoted.  If you're not using Jcontainers, then don't sweat that update.  But keep it in mind if you wanna use something later that uses Jcontainers (like slavetats, for instance).

Make sure you run BOSS after installing it and generate FNIS for good measure.

The CTD on save probably means (at least in regards to this mod) that there was a radiant prostitution quest active and/or stuck when you tried to update/change/remove radiant prostitution.  Dunno why it happens, but I have had it happen.  Only real solution here is to load a save from before you started the radiant prostitution quest or start a new game.  Sorry, but I've been down that road and tried save cleaning and various voodoo techniques, but nothing helped.  Another clue to this being the issue is if you go into the RP mcm and the different tabs don't update when you switch (between quests and npc options, for example)

The save cleaner is a great tool and has saved my saves a few times.  But it can sometimes clean too much and sometimes it just can't fix a save.

The MCM option for searching for quests was there for if other folks wanted to write their own quests for RP, which you would then download separately.  As far as I know there aren't any that aren't already included, so you really don't need to mess with that option.

If you've get it working inside the inn, then you're probably good.  Once you start doing the actual radiant options (home visit, soldier camp, etc) things can get buggy.  I've had everything from CTD as soon as I enter the home, to no one in the home will talk, to the competition hooker not showing up at camp quests, and more.  Sometimes it just doesn't work, unfortunately.

What usually works for me is to SAVE before talking to the innkeeper.  Take the quest, see if you can do it, and if it bugs, reload that save.  Make sure you do an actual save.  Quicksaves have been flaky for lots of folks (myself included).  My technique is to open the console and type "save nameofsave".  The bonus here is you can name it something that helps you remember what you're doing and you can load the same way.

I recommend, for testing at least, start a new game (hopefully with LAL or similar so you don't have to do the intro) head to an in and test it, without any followers or doing anything else first.

If you can get it to work there, then go back to a previous game if you prefer.  Just make sure it's working first.

I hope that helps  :D

You need the 1.08 from the mod download page, and then you need to update it if you're using Jcontainers 3 or later with the version from the post you quoted.  If you're not using Jcontainers, then don't sweat that update.  But keep it in mind if you wanna use something later that uses Jcontainers (like slavetats, for instance).

The MCM option for searching for quests was there for if other folks wanted to write their own quests for RP, which you would then download separately.  As far as I know there aren't any that aren't already included, so you really don't need to mess with that option.

If you've get it working inside the inn, then you're probably good.  Once you start doing the actual radiant options (home visit, soldier camp, etc) things can get buggy.  I've had everything from CTD as soon as I enter the home, to no one in the home will talk, to the competition hooker not showing up at camp quests, and more.  Sometimes it just doesn't work, unfortunately.

I hope that helps  :D

Yeah thanks.

After much installing and uninstalling and saving and new games and cleaning and whatnot I got it working.

Someone should post a working copy of the mod with the updated scripts for the new JContainers on the first page of this thread. Not surprisingly, people get confused about what to install, as there are more than one "updated" scripts for the mod.