Hi, I'm using Nexus Mod Manager, and I just tried to install Radiant Prostitution 1.08B loose (I was getting the 0 quests error with 1.08B).  However, it is asking me if I want to replace file [data/scripts/jvalue.pex], which is associated with jcontainers-49743-3-2-2.  I'm guessing the answer is "no for this mod", but should I actually say yes?

Thanks!

EDIT:  All good!  works for me!

Here is what I did:

1. Download the recompiled source archive here (All hail Lord Escobar!) : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/page-112?do=findComment&comment=902316
  2. Unpackage archive for Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08B.
  3. Unpackage archive for Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08B - recompiled source.
  4. Merge the SKSE and scripts folders from step (3) into folder from step (2).
  5. Recompile the folder from step (2) (with the 2 new folders in it) as a new .zip file.
  6. Disable Radiant Prostitution Tweaked using your mod management tool.
  7. Use your mod manager tool to activate the newly packaged mod in step (5).
  8. When asked if you want to replace files from Nasty Critters of Jcontainers, say "no to this mod".

Good luck to the next guy, cheers!

Is it feasible to change or modify the Camp Quest in some way (?CK?) so that it is still available even through the Civil War questline?

I assume it was not originally d/t concerns of camps switching factions as cities are taken and the added complexity of checking for which faction currently owns a camp?

For those that are having trouble with the food quests, what mods are you using? If you have mods that modify leveled lists for food there will be issues, I know for sure Trade Routes has a conflict, but this is solved in TR MCM by telling it not to modify the leveled lists. You might want to check your other mods for similar issues.

I'm having issues with the home delivery and camp quests. I get offered them and take them but then a pop up comes on telling me to check the Quest section in the MCM menu. Issue is I cannot check the quest menu after the message comes up. It does work before though with no issue and shows it is listed as Zero. Anyone have any idea what would cause this issue or how to fix it?

I've come across an odd issue of late, though the mod was working for me quite well before that.  To make a long story short, I tried another mod that offered the ability to deny auto assigned quests (the choose is yours) and decided I didn't like it.  After removing it, problems started popping up with RP. 

What was happening was the conversations would hang when you choose a quest, and thus I could not start an RP quest.

So I thought, ok, re-install RP.  Using NWN I uninstalled, reloaded the game, attempted to save. CTD. Reinstalling RP allows me to save once again without crashing, but the conversations still hang and quests are not started.  When looking at the MCM menu, I am able to see every category, except "Quests" which just hangs until I escape out.

Is there somethign that is getting cross saved into sexlab or skse?

Any suggestions for an intellectually challenged bozo like myself?

Found a problem to complain about: For some reason After 2 runs of tavern prostitution and a home delivery, I can't activate any of the quests anymore. I can choose them, but nothing happens. No quest, no "Want to have sex?" option anymore. When I try to access the "Quest settings" menu in MCM, it does nothing. The settings menu doesn't even pop up. Any idea why this is?

I installed this but not getting any menu. Strange? I thought it might be the translation but I downloaded original still same problem, anyone know anything of this?

Edit: so I play for a while. There's still no MCM menu? The dialogue option is there but when he says "take these clothes" no clothing are added or found nearby? When I spawn tavern clothes and leather boots still not getting any dialogue options with patrons and there's no new dialogue option with propriator..

yea I cant get it to stop overwriting jcontainers, ive tried every single version combination I can think off, im pretty new to this game, but if I overwrite with radiant files, then it says it corrupts other mods due to wrong version of jcontainers.

if I dont overwrite, the mod still starts, but there are no quests what so ever

Okay so there's a lot of different files around here and I got "Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b - recompiled sources" and "RPT Recompiled Scripts". So do I have this up-to date when I installed these in this order?:

Original RPT

-> recompiled sources

-> downloaded and installed latest JContainer and overwrote the old one from recompiled sources 

-> RPT Recompiled Scripts

and the newb in me, says...what does that even mean, I have no idea what recompiled sources means...

oh and im running jcontainers 3.2.3 btw

okey I got it to work, after reading way to many pages, but now after ive ranked up (atleast I think I have) the quest menu suddenly dosnt work anymore

okey now it works, but there are no more quests being given other than home delivery and normal prostitution

You need to rank up some more before the others show up. The next rank opens up military camp quests, and the final rank opens up all the other quests.

Hi all, I'm having a bit of trouble and haven't been able to find a solution. The whores with the Amulet of Dibella and Tavern Wench outfits are whoring themselves out. I'm using SoS Full and installed the Patch that is supposed to fix it, but nothing seems to be working. Anyone fixed this? Does it have to be somewhere specifically in the load order? Help would be appreciated

Load order should be: Radiant prostitution, then SOS, then the patch. However, as far as I know, the newest SOS doesn't change armors like the older versions, so try upgrading. You won't need a patch then.

If it still isn't working, make sure that your NPC settings in the RP MCM are turned on. If the NPC schedule is turned on, make sure that the time in game is between 5pm and 3am, otherwise turn that setting off so that NPCs work all the time.

Finally, click on the Reset NPC thing. Usually what happens to NPCs in my game is they'll start working just as I'm about to go through an area transition, which almost always ends up making the script hang until I reset it again.

Load order should be: Radiant prostitution, then SOS, then the patch. However, as far as I know, the newest SOS doesn't change armors like the older versions, so try upgrading. You won't need a patch then.

If it still isn't working, make sure that your NPC settings in the RP MCM are turned on. If the NPC schedule is turned on, make sure that the time in game is between 5pm and 3am, otherwise turn that setting off so that NPCs work all the time.

Finally, click on the Reset NPC thing. Usually what happens to NPCs in my game is they'll start working just as I'm about to go through an area transition, which almost always ends up making the script hang until I reset it again.

Thanks, I'll see what comes of that. Gonna try again.

So I got a problem. whenever I try to become a whore (wow, did I really just say that 0_o) I'm never given the tavern clothes anymore and I always have to change the working clothes. I really liked the tavern outfit!

Your character only gets the clothes the first time. I don't know about the working clothes. That feature has never done anything in my games.

Can someone please tell me the correct order how to install everything? Everything is so all over the place it's difficult for a complete idot like me to understand. I'll try to write what i think i got and if someone can confirm or correct me, please, do! Thanks a lot in advance, i really like my character to be ravaged by giants.

1. Install RPT 1.08b

2. Unzip RPT 1.08 - recompiled sources

3. Delete the J's from the "scripts" and "source" and move contents to Data MF_RP_Quests folder [merge]

3.5. Install Apropos

4. Install JContainers (now 3.2.3.)\

5. Unzip RPT Recompiled scripts and move contents to Data MF_RP_Quests folder [merge]

6. ? (is there anything i'm missing)

Edit: Seems like this isn't entirely correct, because the MCM menu doesn't show up

Edit_v2: Nevermind, I figured it out. Sorry.

So I got a problem. whenever I try to become a whore (wow, did I really just say that 0_o) I'm never given the tavern clothes anymore and I always have to change the working clothes. I really liked the tavern outfit!

Your character only gets the clothes the first time. I don't know about the working clothes. That feature has never done anything in my games.

but not even the first time do i get them. the innkeeper always says, "here, put these on and get to work", but the clothes are never added to my inventory. the mod author should make it so you can buy tavern clothes from the innkeepers

Help me with the bug about "SKSE 1.7" thingy, i read the fix but i dont quite understand.

also, i couldnt access the mcm menu after it and it stutter and the only option have is: quit the game and dont take that quest (but i want the home delivery quest T.T)

Im running a redeundant version of this mod just for the purpose of using the   "Sanctified Amulet of Dibella" for use on followers and  to give NPC "they know automatic what to do"  im not doing the quests and serving table thing to avoid trouble/bugs

But now there seem to be a stable version (see above)so i thought of trying that.... But do i have to start a new game?

Go into MCM and hit all the update functions when installing the fixed version (which is fixed in accordance with the previously posted guidelines, just uploaded for convenience) and it'll work fine on an existing game.