I'm having an issue. My game is detecting 0 quests, for some reason. I've already played with RadiantProstitution Tweaked in the past and changed nothing about it (didn't update it or anything of that sort), and they worked fine a few characters ago. Any idea?

Also, when I try to start the Home Delivery quest, a dialogue box pops up and tells me that I should check for new quests in the MCM menu. However, if I try to do so AFTER that dialogue box pops up, I cannot open the 'quest' tab in the MCM menu at all; it freezes, and I can't do anything close the menu.

erm..

ok i am a noob at this modding stuff. I have all the required mods to runs this one. 

as a Pc i walk into the winterrun mare inn and talk to the innkeeper . i dont get an 'register' option in the dialogue menu just the expected Sykrim topics.

How do i 'register' with an Inkeeper and become a prostitute?? 

Am i supposed to have a prostitute MCM menu?

sorry if i am not very technical but i am just trying to work out how to get the mod to work.

thankies x

Do you get an MCM menu for the mod?  If not, then it's not installed correctly.  If it is working, you should see a dialogue option when talking to innkeepers that says something like "I hear innkeepers are offering well paid work".  You should then get an option to start work serving food and drink to customers, or to become a prostitute.  If you choose serving food you'll have the chance to become a prostitute later.

hey guys, been recently posting in another thread but no one there knows anything to help me out, for some reason in any mod, including this one, after i use a dialogue option that should exit me back into the game and start a sex scene, there is no animation, both chars just stand there, awkwardly. i have all the animations properly installed as i can use them via console commands/spell, just for some reason they dont trigger.

thanks in advance!

I'm having an issue. My game is detecting 0 quests, for some reason. I've already played with RadiantProstitution Tweaked in the past and changed nothing about it (didn't update it or anything of that sort), and they worked fine a few characters ago. Any idea?

Also, when I try to start the Home Delivery quest, a dialogue box pops up and tells me that I should check for new quests in the MCM menu. However, if I try to do so AFTER that dialogue box pops up, I cannot open the 'quest' tab in the MCM menu at all; it freezes, and I can't do anything close the menu.

Your problem tells me that you using JContainers.3.1.1 with old PR scripts

install http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/?p=997019

When i get a camp quest from the patron, nothing happens except Skyrim starts stuttering like crazy. Saving, exiting Skyrim, then trying to load that save ends up in infinite loading. I can get by loading older save then latest one, but it loads with that crazy stutter that never ends. I can't even reset RPT quests from MCM cause it's not functioning properly.

Home delivery works just fine, regular bar whoring is fine too.

I'm on a jCont 3.1.1, latest loose RPT, scripts updated for jCont 3.

Any solution to this?

Would be cool of you could make it possible to modify the npc's prefrence of anymation. For example if you have a 2x rape modifyer, you could set the likelyness of the npc wanting this low, so that it for the player feels as if the npc thinks the price is too high. :)

Ok, please, can anybody give me a retard-proof list of things to do to install this mod properly? Just correct me if I'm wrong somewhere. I've been having issues with this mod for a long time, and I was actually about to ask for some of them, but I saw that post about JContainers, so now I wonder if that was the problem.

So, I got Jcontainers. SexLab 1.59c installed. Downloaded and installed RPT 1.08b loose (is that json file for anything useful?). Everything is the latest version you can get now. I deleted all the scrips that overwrote JContainers ones. Should I install the stuff from here then?

My original issue was that I was getting bugs such as two pairs of wench boots from the inkeeper, and sometimes I get dialogue from this mod that suddenly switches to a different line if I wait a moment. Maybe this is what was wrong.

So, I got Jcontainers. SexLab 1.59c installed. Downloaded and installed RPT 1.08b loose (is that json file for anything useful?). Everything is the latest version you can get now. I deleted all the scrips that overwrote JContainers ones. Should I install the stuff from here then?

If you talking about MF_RP_Config.json so yes, this is a list of clothes for a job(you can change your working clothes)

Should I install the stuff from here then?

Yes, you should.

My original issue was that I was getting bugs such as two pairs of wench boots from the inkeeper, and sometimes I get dialogue from this mod that suddenly switches to a different line if I wait a moment. Maybe this is what was wrong.

It is just a dialogue update after phrases. 

Ok, please, can anybody give me a retard-proof list of things to do to install this mod properly? Just correct me if I'm wrong somewhere. I've been having issues with this mod for a long time, and I was actually about to ask for some of them, but I saw that post about JContainers, so now I wonder if that was the problem.

If you install all the stuff in the linked post in the requirements then it should work. The mod has some bugs and issues but it should work for the most part using all those. I tested this out a lot with the last update and it worked for me for the most part.

First post ever here.

Would love if someone come up the idea to totally clean up RP stuff from save, lost a long-time spent save cuz i couldn't get rid off it,  the quest register broke down or tons unknown error happens ruined the mood to continue with it, THROUGH, one of the best quest sex mod ever is no doubt, sexlab guild is similar but quite boring, no offense to its creator  

First post ever here.

Would love if someone come up the idea to totally clean up RP stuff from save, lost a long-time spent save cuz i couldn't get rid off it,  the quest register broke down or tons unknown error happens ruined the mood to continue with it, THROUGH, one of the best quest sex mod ever is no doubt, sexlab guild is similar but quite boring, no offense to its creator  

SKYRIM Save Cleanerhttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Okay, what is up with the NPC->PC approach solicitation? It seems that for those scenes, player controls are disabled, which means you don't get the free camera, and you can't use the hotkeys to realign the scene, nor force the scene to progress stage.

It also means that I have to reset all my stage timers, because normally I just leave them all at 300 and progress the scene myself, but with player controls disabled I'm forced to sit there for the full 5 min.

Worse, using the console to return player control seems to make bad things happen.. My character got stuck after I forced a scene to end and I couldn't move.

Edit: Take this comment with a grain of salt, I later discovered that my save had become flooded with scripts from Immersive Beds, causing massive script delay. Not sure if there may be some kind of bad interaction, but it seems to have happened while I was being a prostitute and allowing customers to approach me using this mod. It's possible that I fucked things up in the process of trying to restore player control using the console.

Okay, what is up with the NPC->PC approach solicitation? It seems that for those scenes, player controls are disabled, which means you don't get the free camera, and you can't use the hotkeys to realign the scene, nor force the scene to progress stage.

It also means that I have to reset all my stage timers, because normally I just leave them all at 300 and progress the scene myself, but with player controls disabled I'm forced to sit there for the full 5 min.

Worse, using the console to return player control seems to make bad things happen.. My character got stuck after I forced a scene to end and I couldn't move.

Also the stripping and redressing seems to take a long time...

check SexLab control stage setting

I can't begin to prostitute at the innkeeper but I can make Home Delivery. I'm using the loose and yes I already tried the other version but it doesn't work, only the quest works...

When I go to the Innkeeper and ask "is some job for me..." she speaks and I say "[Prostitution] I want to...." then she says something about a dress and nothing happens
I tried to reinstall but no it doesn't work... (manually too)

I have this installed (with NMM):
-XP32 MAX SKELETON EXTENDED
-Beeing Female_2_2b

-Bodyslide 2...
-CBBE HDT Piercing Sets... (it doesn't work well...)
-CBBE Hormones
-Wet body text.
-ifpssl
-MEMEME Harness CBBE
-Papyrusutilv28
-
RADIANT PROSTITUTION TWEAKED 1.08b LOOSE (should I install the normal too?)
-Cumshot
-Aroused
-Framework v159c
-Hormones
-Working Girl (I don't like it, but I use it cause RP doesn't work...)
-SL Dialogues
-XAZprison overhaul
-Zaz main+ patch+ text.
-Fus ro doh

First post ever here.

SKYRIM Save Cleanerhttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

did that, 3 times actually, i could load the "abandoned" old save, but when making a new save from it, CTD happened as usual, so 

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a slutty outfit that is more like clothes rather than armor for my player character to wear when she's working as a prostitute? Mostly I'm finding armors, but would like something a little more like lingerie or just general slutty clothing.

Thanks in advance.

I know this is not what you are looking for, but I wanted to mention the advantage of using the tavern clothes is that other wenches work as well. Often, they use animations my pc has not learned yet.  It is wild to see that they will do next.

Hi all again x

ok, i really need some help but in simple terms and easy to follow instructions please because i cannot get this MOD to work for me :(

I will list what i have and then explain what i have done so far and i hope someone can see where i gone wrong.

i have as follows:

SKSE

Sexlab esm 1.59b

Sexlab aroused

Zaz animations ( all be it the main and patch but i dont think i downloaded the texture file, if thats whats messing this up)

sexlab defeat

SkyUI 4.1

Fuz Ro Doh

i tried installing each on of the version, main and loose and none of them seem to create any menu in my MCM when i load my SKSE skyrim game.

i walk up to the barkeeper in the Whiterun Banned mare Inn and she shows a list of chat topics, none relating to working there etc.

What do i do to get this MOD to run on my game? exactly which of the MOD version should;d i be using based on the list i have above?

Please can someone help as this MOD looks fun and i really wanna play it :(

Hi all again x

ok, i really need some help but in simple terms and easy to follow instructions please because i cannot get this MOD to work for me :(

I will list what i have and then explain what i have done so far and i hope someone can see where i gone wrong.

i have as follows:

SKSE

Sexlab esm 1.59b

Sexlab aroused

Zaz animations ( all be it the main and patch but i dont think i downloaded the texture file, if thats whats messing this up)

sexlab defeat

SkyUI 4.1

Fuz Ro Doh

i tried installing each on of the version, main and loose and none of them seem to create any menu in my MCM when i load my SKSE skyrim game.

i walk up to the barkeeper in the Whiterun Banned mare Inn and she shows a list of chat topics, none relating to working there etc.

What do i do to get this MOD to run on my game? exactly which of the MOD version should;d i be using based on the list i have above?

Please can someone help as this MOD looks fun and i really wanna play it :(

try adding latest jcontainers and netimmerse, both should be on nexus page. anyway the mod is bugged as hell so you won't enjoy it. install radiant 1.08b loose and overwrite it with the new recompiled version here. instalation steps also in that post

Is there a way to decrease the amount of jobs wench's will do?

I have the scan interval set at 60 seconds, have even tried zero'ing the chance sliders but after a trip to Markarth I sat and watched as Hroki fucked one guy after another after another, non stop.

Surely this isn't how it's meant to be?

I play as a male PC and was honestly simply looking for a mod to add a few hookers around the various inns. The NPC-NPC interaction was just going to be a bonus, I'm not sure I like it now the inns are non-stop fuck festivals though. :(

If "NPC Schedule" is checked in the NPC Events MCM menu, then the hookers should work only from 5pm to 3am.  As far as I know, that's the only way to restrict their activities other than turning it off completely by unchecking "NPC Scene".  I used to have the Immersive Wenches mod installed, now I don't, for the same reason.