When I followed the instructions in the link and deleted the scripts and installed the ones in the file, I got a quest next time I visited a bar, however it came up with a message box saying SKSE may not be properly installed etc (which it obviously is) and to go to the Quests tab and rescan for quests. However going into the Quests tab freezes up the Radiant Prostitution MCM menu, and I can't see anything in there, which means I can't reset quests to make the quest I got (home visit) work. The other tabs work fine. Anyone know how to fix thsi?

I'm having this same problem as well.

Any advice?

Fixed my problem, the way to do it is to reload before you get the special quest, then go into quest menu in the MCM and hit all the reset buttons, next when you get to the quest it works fine.

The quest I got was to give some attention to Ria, one of my favorite NPCs actually, and was a lot of fun. I wouldn't mind doing that and similar scenes as a male, but I don't want to do gay stuff as a male, is there any way to set it so the quests you get sent to will only involve women, and limit some of them from not happening?

Okay so there's a lot of different files around here and I got "Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b - recompiled sources" and "RPT Recompiled Scripts". So do I have this up-to date when I installed these in this order?:

Original RPT

-> recompiled sources

-> downloaded and installed latest JContainer and overwrote the old one from recompiled sources 

-> RPT Recompiled Scripts

Yup, that's the correct install. When in game go into the RP MCM and change around as you wish, but make sure you hit the Quests folder and see that you can update the quests and look for them (there should be 8). If you can everything will work as it should.

Hi All,

I don't know if anyone will be interested but I have made a patch to the fix the issue with the customer walking out of the inn after ordering food in the basic food job leaving you unable to serve another customer,  I also tweaked some other stuff whilst I was at it.

• If the customer leaves, talk to the innkeeper and you will then be able to find another customer - you will still have to pay for the food that you took for the customer that left  (you can try and use it for another customer)

• You can carry more than one serving of each type of food  - but remember you are being charged for each one you take!

• You will now get a  discount  on the price charged by the innkeeper for the meals you serve based on Speechcraft (20% at 100 Speechcraft)

• The Speechcraft bonus to the tip given by customers is only applied once (was applied 3 times to each customer)

• There is a small chance that each time you serve a customer you will be left with enough of an item to serve another customer (or feed yourself later!)

• Tidied up the dialogue for the food quest 

Install using NMM or MO and overwrite the original RP files.

I haven't tested it for upgrading a game in progress so doing that is at your own risk!

Radiant Prostitution Food Patch V1.0.7z

Hi, awesome mod! =)

Sorry, I just have one question: I have RPT 1.08b running.  I gave the 5 gold amulet to my companion, Lidya, and then I can ask her for her services.  However, it doesn't seem like npcs ever ask her for services, while I'm working at an inn.  They only ask me.  I gave her clothes (and she's using them) that are tagged in MCM.  Is there someone I'm supposed to talk to, to get people to start using Lidya's services?

Thanks!

Fixed my problem, the way to do it is to reload before you get the special quest, then go into quest menu in the MCM and hit all the reset buttons, next when you get to the quest it works fine.

I had not (probably) suffered from this as I updated RP just before using it

I had not (probably) suffered from this as I updated RP just before using it

You updated after you sign in at the barkeeper? Or before the Major Quests? Or before signing at all?

Im using an ancient version of Radiant Pros  but would like to use this one but are reluctant to start new game(again,again) im registered but  im not offered the Main Quest yet....so what to do?

You updated after you sign in at the barkeeper? Or before the Major Quests? Or before signing at all?

Im using an ancient version of Radiant Pros  but would like to use this one but are reluctant to start new game(again,again) im registered but  im not offered the Main Quest yet....so what to do?

You have to follow @CGi instructions (I posted the link somewhere above) and then you may need to reset quests in RP MCM

Okay so there's a lot of different files around here and I got "Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b - recompiled sources" and "RPT Recompiled Scripts". So do I have this up-to date when I installed these in this order?:

Original RPT

-> recompiled sources

-> downloaded and installed latest JContainer and overwrote the old one from recompiled sources 

-> RPT Recompiled Scripts

This is getting to be a pain to keep track of...

Perhaps someone could simply grab all of that and package it together (correctly overwritten) and share that? I may do it myself if I get some time.

My only worry is if JContainers need to be installed specifically there, might it screw up again when other mods install parts of it?

Would following that order minus JContainers and then simply installing that separately afterwards work?

I've always loved this mod, it adds such great immersion and content, but it's a colossal bitch to get to work correctly.

Better that would be a separate mod, uploaded in the Downloads section. You don't have to follow those crazy instructions, use just original RP + follow CGi post

I could upload it here, but, heck, that would be one more file in the depths of this thread, it will have no use as it will be covered with bunch of posts and  be forgotten (uploaded the full version few months ago).

Ok, uploaded again. This is full version. De-install original RP before installing this. JContainers is requirement

Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b loose.zip

Better that would be a separate mod, uploaded in the Downloads section. You don't have to follow those crazy instructions, use just original RP + follow CGi post

I could upload it here, but, heck, that would be one more file in the depths of this thread, it will have no use as it will be covered with bunch of posts and  be forgotten (uploaded the full version few months ago).

Ok, uploaded again. This is full version. JContainers was not bundled

JContainers not bundled. OK, downloaded and installed v3.2.

I see your file contains the esp from the original file, v1.08b.

So does this contain recompiled scripts? Sources? Full version with the aforementioned?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

With the 1.0.8b version I've the SimpleJob quest (original serving food job) which doesn't work properly :

- The job could be started or stopped by talking with the inn keeper.

- But no dialog option with customer is offered.

I tried too to launch the new food quest my typing in the consol "startquest mf_FoodJob". No error messages, but nothing happens...

Have you the same problems ?

Hi,

With the 1.0.8b version I've the SimpleJob quest (original serving food job) which doesn't work properly :

- The job could be started or stopped by talking with the inn keeper.

- But no dialog option with customer is offered.

I tried too to launch the new food quest my typing in the consol "startquest mf_FoodJob". No error messages, but nothing happens...

Have you the same problems ?

Yes I do, which is a shame, since it was my main use of the mod.

I had a version with working food serving earlier. I believe it was 1.06b, but I'm not 100% sure.