Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Well there are quite some critters using the Giant skeleton. And quite some using the Werewolf. So I vote for those two.  More bang for the buck.  

But actually, Giants really could use some love. And varity. And I m a Giant fan anyway, I admit it.

Or Skeevers... nobody loves Skeevers. Chaurus Hunter would be nice too... Damn so many choices  :blush:

But seriously, Giants could use some love... especially since that love swaps over to the Lurkers. 

Great update btw. Thanks Panic!

Now if only I could figure out how to use those tails.....

And... what is the canine doing in the Seduce stage? There is no animation for it there, or am I missing something?

Always these skeever posts , Panic said one of the 3 mentioned creatures next so respect his wish and vote for it.

Werewolf is nice as always but we have some 3 or more ?

Giants 2 animations and trolls have also 3 ?

So giants would be my pick or vote :)

And nice work as always panic, but dont waste your holiday on animating only dude :)

Well whichever creature you choose pleeeeease  make it an oral animation or at least a titjob one ,  Panic-sama :D

we  lack oral creature animations I believe , so it would be a nice addition ^^

I know I been waiting on some oral k9 for some time now..would so love to see some! 

This poser pic Shocky made is just so awesome..would love to see it animated..

http://i.imgur.com/3K8aMwF.png

For the tails to work, Panic will have included a separate animation for them.  This animation file will go into:

data/meshes/auxbones/tail/animations/namedmodfolder/animationfile.hkx

It typically has the same name as the primary animation file it will be playing with. 

An FNIS animation listing text file needs to be in this folder as well.  Same as the main animation folders, only this one drives

the tail.  Once the animation file and FNIS list file are in here, run FNIS for modders against it to build the necessary behavior files,

then FNIS for users to finish it up.  ( Same drill as usual for new animations )

At this point, when the primary animation plays in game, the tail animation for it should play as well. 

For the tails to work, Panic will have included a separate animation for them.  This animation file will go into:

data/meshes/auxbones/tail/animations/namedmodfolder/animationfile.hkx

It typically has the same name as the primary animation file it will be playing with. 

An FNIS animation listing text file needs to be in this folder as well.  Same as the main animation folders, only this one drives

the tail.  Once the animation file and FNIS list file are in here, run FNIS for modders against it to build the necessary behavior files,

then FNIS for users to finish it up.  ( Same drill as usual for new animations )

At this point, when the primary animation plays in game, the tail animation for it should play as well. 

FNIS keeps giving me an Error(2020) No match between folder name and filename

have auxbones\tail\animations\SexLabCreature\FNIS_SexLabCreature_List.txt and have the correct .hkx in there. Kinda strange...

Scratch that.. found my mistake

Thanks, I'm glad people enjoyed the new k9 animations :)

It looks like the werewolf is the winner and will be the next creature to get a new animation set, and tail motion for the PC on the old animations.

Oh also my vote obviously is werewolf :)  only question is it going to be forced or consensual? Forced please :angel:

Right now I'm not quite sure. It's possible I will create two new sets, if so, i wil make one forced and one consensual.

Just to clarify my above post...

Right now, there is a terrible lack of consensual werewolf/female human animations, as well as the lack of an oral animation for a werewolf/female human. Animations for those two scenarios would actually be extremely useful for modders like myself.

If i make a consensual animation set, is it possible I will try to make oral animations. (not easy becaus of the huge size of the werewolf dingdong :P)

Well there are quite some critters using the Giant skeleton. And quite some using the Werewolf. So I vote for those two.  More bang for the buck.  

But actually, Giants really could use some love. And varity. And I m a Giant fan anyway, I admit it.

Or Skeevers... nobody loves Skeevers. Chaurus Hunter would be nice too... Damn so many choices  :blush:

But seriously, Giants could use some love... especially since that love swaps over to the Lurkers. 

Great update btw. Thanks Panic!

And... what is the canine doing in the Seduce stage? There is no animation for it there, or am I missing something?

Thanks man :)  I made the seduce stage if someone needs it to make a mod that is similar to lovers bitch (Oblivion mod), this have no dog animation.

Always these skeever posts , Panic said one of the 3 mentioned creatures next so respect his wish and vote for it.

Werewolf is nice as always but we have some 3 or more ?

Giants 2 animations and trolls have also 3 ?

So giants would be my pick or vote :)

And nice work as always panic, but dont waste your holiday on animating only dude :)

Hehe thanks Eradawn :lol:  I can promise you that no sun or holiday will be wasted, especially since we only get a few weeks of real summer weather here in Norway :P

Thanks, I'm glad people enjoyed the new k9 animations :)

It looks like the werewolf is the winner and will be the next creature to get a new animation set, and tail motion for the PC on the old animations.

yaaay!

Right now I'm not quite sure. It's possible I will create two new sets, if so, i wil make one forced and one consensual.

YAAAAYYY!

"

Hehe thanks Eradawn xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic._r66Q6BebR.png  I can promise you that no sun or holiday will be wasted, especially since we only get a few weeks of real summer weather here in Norway xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png "

You should be thrilled about that . . . it's just stupid hot here for months lol.  During the summer, it's 30c two hours after the sun goes down :|   Typical overnight temps are 24c :|

During the daytime, 35 - 41c is the norm.  With a humidity level of 60-75%

Imma moving to Norway . . . . lol

Your animations are the smoothest, best executed as any available. Great work and thank you for the time you spend. With your skill level I will happily enjoy any you do but I almost wish you would fix some of the existing animations...like some of the AP animations (I have to shut them off every new game cause they look so crappy) Not a complaint on what you are doing, just a compliment directed at how good you are with these. EXCELLENT stuff.

Chuckle, two problems exist in fixing existing animations.

1)  Permission from the original animator is a plus :D  ( assuming they're still around )

2)  It's actually a lot more work to go back and fix existing animations.  It's more efficient and actually easier to create another one from scratch.