Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Even though I think dentarr has allready added them into his package, Ill say this for the 'legacy' sxlb users. 

Literally the only thing you have to do is rename the reworked animations to what they should be named and put them in their correct folder.

I dont beleive you'd even need to run fnis for users, and I also dont think youd even need to reset animation registry.  If your confused as to the proper file namings, open up the creatures respective folder and viola.

And for panic, in the future you can just release them with those names (as long as its a rework and you dont add aditional stages).

Edit: Oh wait "- Added 1 new Initiate animation for wolf and dog."    Well.... you can get all but one stage working with this method. 

Even though I think dentarr has allready added them into his package, Ill say this for the 'legacy' sxlb users. 

Literally the only thing you have to do is rename the reworked animations to what they should be named and put them in their correct folder.

I dont beleive you'd even need to run fnis for users, and I also dont think youd even need to reset animation registry.  If your confused as to the proper file namings, open up the creatures respective folder and viola.

And for panic, in the future you can just release them with those names (as long as its a rework and you dont add aditional stages).

Edit: Oh wait "- Added 1 new Initiate animation for wolf and dog."    Well.... you can get all but one stage working with this method. 

From my past experience with replacing animations with Panic's ones myself, you don't need to run FNIS for the same filename, but you DO need to reset the animation registry in SexLab when you load up a game. If you don't the animations either don't play, or will have the actors facing th wrong way. I don't know why it does this, but it's useful for others to know.

To Dentarr and Panic about dog initiate state: So I went back and checked. Were you guys testing wolves with it or just dogs? I reinstalled horny dogs and horny wolves of skyrim. Out of curiosity I tried it with dogs, sheperds, hellhounds, huskies it worked fine with them. When I tried with wolf, it was like i said before, way too far back. Does that help?

To Dentarr about horse: yeah its definately a problem creature feature. When I change the settings for nude animals with all the other mods, it works fine, but whenever I turn one on in the creature feature menu they disappear during animation. Whats funny is the horse already has his "equipment" without it checked in creature feature so he works fine. The other creatures are bare downstairs though lol. I tried reinstalling that too before I tested it.

Back on topic: if i can i just want to throw out a few suggestions. Someone was talking about werewolf oral earlier, i think or maybe im thinking of day's post... anyway i always was saying i havent seen any female oral animations in the game yet especially dominant one. I think a werewolf face fuck would be wonderful and really it can work for both male and female werewolves though with the tool my male wolf has it would probably look like mountain vs viper in the end, lol. Ew ignore that but not the idea, its still good. But we do have a lot of werewolf animations which im fine with but i know a lot of people are talking about expanding other creatures who dont have as much love. I always wondered why the bear didnt have more animations. In oblivion it only had one also but you could download a mode with custom initiation phases. The bear would bearhug a player and then go into its animation. I love ryona so that was great for me but it doesnt have to be the same for this. I think if it had a holding bearhug fuck animation not like its trying to crush them but still holding tight while fucking them would be interesting.

To Dentarr and Panic about dog initiate state: So I went back and checked. Were you guys testing wolves with it or just dogs? I reinstalled horny dogs and horny wolves of skyrim. Out of curiosity I tried it with dogs, sheperds, hellhounds, huskies it worked fine with them. When I tried with wolf, it was like i said before, way too far back. Does that help?

To Dentarr about horse: yeah its definately a problem creature feature. When I change the settings for nude animals with all the other mods, it works fine, but whenever I turn one on in the creature feature menu they disappear during animation. Whats funny is the horse already has his "equipment" without it checked in creature feature so he works fine. The other creatures are bare downstairs though lol. I tried reinstalling that too before I tested it.

Back on topic: if i can i just want to throw out a few suggestions. Someone was talking about werewolf oral earlier, i think or maybe im thinking of day's post... anyway i always was saying i havent seen any female oral animations in the game yet especially dominant one. I think a werewolf face fuck would be wonderful and really it can work for both male and female werewolves though with the tool my male wolf has it would probably look like mountain vs viper in the end, lol. Ew ignore that but not the idea, its still good. But we do have a lot of werewolf animations which im fine with but i know a lot of people are talking about expanding other creatures who dont have as much love. I always wondered why the bear didnt have more animations. In oblivion it only had one also but you could download a mode with custom initiation phases. The bear would bearhug a player and then go into its animation. I love ryona so that was great for me but it doesnt have to be the same for this. I think if it had a holding bearhug fuck animation not like its trying to crush them but still holding tight while fucking them would be interesting.

I tested Dogs, Wolves, Familar, Huskys, Death Hounds and all work fine.

Go and reset your aniamtion settings and and positionings and all this stuff you can reset in SL. Maybe you have some broken settings there...

if you have nude models without nude creatures then you have some screwed up model install. if you already put the models in their replacer position then nude creature cant work right

and how should i rename the rielking gang animations?  any name will suffice?

Go and reset your aniamtion settings and and positionings and all this stuff you can reset in SL. Maybe you have some broken settings there...

if you have nude models without nude creatures then you have some screwed up model install. if you already put the models in their replacer position then nude creature cant work right

Yeah i reset took out all other mods only put in the stuff needed for SL, everything for fresh install, and did MNC like was in the instructions. :-/ I dunno, maybe my load order, that seems to change itself at times and i never quite got which one was right.

I've been playing a little bit of Oblivion lately, or more specifically LoversBitch, and although the animations don't align as well as Skyrim does (most of the time), there sure are alot of them. So here's a request to see some of those adapted. Specially ones featuring a missionary position where the PC hugs and hangs onto the dog, one that finishes with the PC not being in the usual doggy position towards the end but sort of slumping on the ground with one leg bent, a doggystyle variation where the PC has their upperbody really low and their ass up, and two featuring oral in different positions.

Amazing animations! Seeing these makes me wish you could zoom through all the people on people and improve them hehe....seriously your animations move so naturally, I like so many others appreciate your skill.

Thanks man :)

Affirmative.

Oh god, thanks for that horrible mental image :lol:

I am going to attempt making oral animations for the werewolf when I start with the Consensual animation set, these are going to be female dominant one like the horse animations. Regarding bear animations, this is something I'm going to create eventually, but right now it's pretty far down on my list. interesting idea btw :) 

It really would be great to get some simple humanoid / humanoid anims of the same quality... Most of the existing ones have lots of issues.

The bad news is the amount of time it takes to create these is quite high.  Dunno about Panic, but I spend about six - ten hours per stage getting it to look the way I want.  That's a LOT of time to spend and not enough animators to spread it around unfortunately. 

I think there are one or two animators working on human / human interactions and maybe two or three others doing the same for critters. 

Which isn't bad actually considering this is for a three year old game.

Though none of us can do these full time due to other RL commitments. Not to mention the questions that may arise if ( insert some random family member here ) walks in and you're animating a human and a rabbit going at it :D

Anyone updated to SexLab 1.58b and having issues with Panic's newest dog/wolf animations? I can get the others to work but it just doesn't seem to like the newest one and I can't advance the scene, only change it with the 'O' button. Just thought I'd ask as I'mma rollback to 1.57 for now as it works there. :D

Anyone updated to SexLab 1.58b and having issues with Panic's newest dog/wolf animations? I can get the others to work but it just doesn't seem to like the newest one and I can't advance the scene, only change it with the 'O' button. Just thought I'd ask as I'mma rollback to 1.57 for now as it works there. :D

did you update by turning off all the sexlab mods except sexlab framework?

after it's done updating then save and turn them back on or I would re-install them to be safe. :)

did you update by turning off all the sexlab mods except sexlab framework?

after it's done updating then save and turn them back on or I would re-install them to be safe. :)

I did that, but I think I've done something during the reinstall. I rolled back, everything is fine. I might just hold out and try it again at the weekend after doing a full copy and paste of my data folder to back it up; it's all gone a bit sour after the update but going back I'm all working. Not really sure if the updates worth it now. LOL

Thanks for responding! :D

I'm probably asking a ridiculous amount of effort from you, but are you considering going through the animations already within Sexlab and adding tail animations to those as well?

It still annoys me that they clip through 90% of the people involved.

Tried again today. Upgraded to 1.58b. Panics newest dog/wolf still not working for me. Go back to 1.57, no issues. Might be something wrong in the update of sexlab? A conflict of interests perhaps? (Only tried the dog/wolf one as it is normally my familiar. I could test as many annimations but not sure if it's benefactory.)

Hey,

After a break I updated some Skyrim mods and it's nice to have your animations in the actual SL version.

1.) I remember of some "problems" with the giant animations, because the holding their weapons during the animation. Installed new SL, FNIS, etc. and they wont lay down their weapons when the scene is starting. The schlong textures are there but how can I fix the weapon issue?

2.) It's not a problem with the animation (I think), but wenn I starting an animation with a wolf, the textures of the PC looks distorted and the loading screen appears. After a few seconds, the scene is starting??!!!?? Never had this before...

PS: Great to see some riekling anims. Your work is still awesome! Thanks.

Hey,

After a break I updated some Skyrim mods and it's nice to have your animations in the actual SL version.

1.) I remember of some "problems" with the giant animations, because the holding their weapons during the animation. Installed new SL, FNIS, etc. and they wont lay down their weapons when the scene is starting. The schlong textures are there but how can I fix the weapon issue?

2.) It's not a problem with the animation (I think), but wenn I starting an animation with a wolf, the textures of the PC looks distorted and the loading screen appears. After a few seconds, the scene is starting??!!!?? Never had this before...

PS: Great to see some riekling anims. Your work is still awesome! Thanks.

The Giant of Hentai Creatures has no club.