Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

The Giant of Hentai Creatures has no club.

Hmm OK ...thx.

But is it possible to remove the club, when the animation is starting? The same procedure as the switching between pants & schlong? I don't want giants without clubs, when they're fighting.

Hmm OK ...thx.

But is it possible to remove the club, when the animation is starting? The same procedure as the switching between pants & schlong? I don't want giants without clubs, when they're fighting.

The chunk of script that handles stripping doesn't run on creatures at all, which is a shame especially if you run SIC.

You could target the giant in the console, then type in "showinventory" I think it was... might be "show inventory" or some such.

It will give you a list of items that the giant is carrying.  You can scroll through that list with the PageUp/PageDown keys.

Look for Giant's Club, and jot down the ID #'s on something (In case you need/want it again).

Then key in "unequipitem #########" where ######### is the ID's you just looked up.

To Dentarr and Panic about dog initiate state: So I went back and checked. Were you guys testing wolves with it or just dogs? I reinstalled horny dogs and horny wolves of skyrim. Out of curiosity I tried it with dogs, sheperds, hellhounds, huskies it worked fine with them. When I tried with wolf, it was like i said before, way too far back. Does that help?

I noticed that the Initiate stage is positioned differently to the rest. They line up together ok, but then both characters slide forwards some distance to the next stage. I don't know if this is intentional. Everything else works perfectly.

To Dentarr and Panic about dog initiate state: So I went back and checked. Were you guys testing wolves with it or just dogs? I reinstalled horny dogs and horny wolves of skyrim. Out of curiosity I tried it with dogs, sheperds, hellhounds, huskies it worked fine with them. When I tried with wolf, it was like i said before, way too far back. Does that help?

I noticed that the Initiate stage is positioned differently to the rest. They line up together ok, but then both characters slide forwards some distance to the next stage. I don't know if this is intentional. Everything else works perfectly.

I am pretty sure this is intentional. Considering what the dog is doing in the first stage....

Open the console, click on the giant, type "unequipall" without the quotes. The giant will re-equip his club after all is said and done.

Still nothing. Baybe I'll try totally clean installation. Thanks for reply and effort :)

@EDIT,: Clean installation, still not working. But I can use this animation after manual alignment via SL hotkeys

what mod are you using for the werewolf followers?

I tried using hentai creatures but it goes crazy with the amazing follower mod and after a while playing the game i get random errors for the werewolf follower because the amazing follower tweak mod can't seem to work with it :/

post-258713-0-24969600-1404970603_thumb.jpg

Hmm OK ...thx.

The chunk of script that handles stripping doesn't run on creatures at all, which is a shame especially if you run SIC.

You could target the giant in the console, then type in "showinventory" I think it was... might be "show inventory" or some such.

It will give you a list of items that the giant is carrying.  You can scroll through that list with the PageUp/PageDown keys.

Look for Giant's Club, and jot down the ID #'s on something (In case you need/want it again).

Then key in "unequipitem #########" where ######### is the ID's you just looked up.

Open the console, click on the giant, type "unequipall" without the quotes. The giant will re-equip his club after all is said and done.

OK, then all they have to do, is integrate the unstrip command for giants into the script, right? Is it that easy? If so, someone should do it, because the weapon ruins these great animations.

OK, then all they have to do, is integrate the unstrip command for giants into the script, right? Is it that easy? If so, someone should do it, because the weapon ruins these great animations.

First rule of modding: "If something looks easy, it aint."

If "someone" would do that it would require changing SL scripting. Which is something nobody is supposed to do as it will/might cause problems down the road.

However Nude Creatures offers a way to change the model of the actor. Not sure about the equipment... I ll go and check it .... Not sure as I use Hentai Creatures and its no problem there.

Still nothing. Baybe I'll try totally clean installation. Thanks for reply and effort :)

@EDIT,: Clean installation, still not working. But I can use this animation after manual alignment via SL hotkeys

what mod are you using for the werewolf followers?

I tried using hentai creatures but it goes crazy with the amazing follower mod and after a while playing the game i get random errors for the werewolf follower because the amazing follower tweak mod can't seem to work with it :/

You can just make a werewolf follower in creation kit pretty easily. I just downloaded some meshes and textures, put them in my data directory and made an esp for it. it only took about an hour or so, and I'm shite at modding. Plus, My follower doesnt try to rape people. :P

attachicon.gif2014-07-01_00014.jpg

thanks for the reply but i know nothing about ck the most i've done is change damage on weapons or defense on armor mods thats it :(

i have no idea how to use ck to make followers :/

First rule of modding: "If something looks easy, it is but will take 47 billion hours to do; is a complete pain the ass, and will leave you with a not so pleasant addiction to happy pillz or alcohol."

If "someone" would do that it would require changing SL scripting. Which is something nobody is supposed to do as it will/might cause problems down the road.

However Nude Creatures offers a way to change the model of the actor. Not sure about the equipment... I ll go and check it .... Not sure as I use Hentai Creatures and its no problem there.

Fixed the first rule.

It would probably be easiest to add it through SLNC, I would think.  I haven't really poked in there myself, but if w/e function tells a giant to equip it's "nudesuit" also tells it to equip say a dummy weapon with an empty nif, it should work. Set the value and damage of said dummy weapon to 0, and the game engine should automatically reequip the proper club when the nudesuit is removed.  

Would probably be easier than recreating the weapon strip function into something else.

Creatures that sorely need some sex content IMO

#1 the Netch (Dragonborn DLC)

600px-DB-creature-Bull_Netch.jpg

Pretty self explanatory if you watch enough Japanese stuff

#2 Ogre from Skyrim Monster Mod

Ogre.png

Since its from another mod itself I understand why it isn't utilized...but I'm thinking you could have some fun (kind of) replaying scenes from Ikusa Otome Valkyrie with one of these.

And yes 

#3- Succubus

succubus_by_felsus-d4zv8ri.jpg

Though I don't believe there's any mod that fills the game with succubi that have more monster like forms as of yet 

the ogres running on a werwolf sceleton so just set there race to werwolf and they work. but looks horrible, they are definedly not made for any kind of animation.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26003-skymomod-v12-sex-lab-compatibility-patch/

Does nestor just want to have followers that can turn into werewolves or does he just want to summon werewolves that he can control?

For the latter, I would think More Nasty Critters or Hentai Creatures would do the trick.

For the former, this mod on the Nexus allows you to infect followers with Lycanthropy so they can turn into werewolves when you tell them to.

And... the Nexus is down so I can't get the link. This is unexpected... Werewolf Followers is the name of the mod.

Does nestor just want to have followers that can turn into werewolves or does he just want to summon werewolves that he can control?

For the latter, I would think More Nasty Critters or Hentai Creatures would do the trick.

For the former, this mod on the Nexus allows you to infect followers with Lycanthropy so they can turn into werewolves when you tell them to.

And... the Nexus is down so I can't get the link. This is unexpected... Werewolf Followers is the name of the mod.

thanks but i used hentai creatures before and while i like the werewolf follower over time it seem to stop working with amazing follower tweaks. I get alot of errors from that mod so i was hoping someone had a mod for it but if not i'll to make one i guess since "Towerwatch" linked me the "how to" guide. I get my entertainment from watching the werewolf lauch enemies into the air :P

thanks for the reply but i know nothing about ck the most i've done is change damage on weapons or defense on armor mods thats it :(

i have no idea how to use ck to make followers :/

Look partner, I seriously doubt anyone is gonna just give you a follower mod, so the only solution is to make one yourself. I've only been modding for a couple of weeks in my spare time and I made one :P here, let me help you out a bit

Here's the thread I used to get the meshes, textures, and skeleton for my werewolf. I used it as a plugin file, since I have the mod installed. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/

And here's the modding tutorial I reference when making my followers (it's about making standalone ones, but I usually still use a plugin files or two for mine)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33106/?

You might also need a .dds to .jpeg converter tool, and for that, I use "easy2convert" and microsoft paint. 

I hope the helps you get started, and good luck!

thanks for the info i'll try it though i can't see myself making it work on the first go :P

Um... if your using AFT you can just use that to turn a follower into a werewolf and tell them to stay in wolf form. You dont need any thing else. I think you do need to be a werewolf your self to have the option to turn a follower but thats easy enough.

Um... if your using AFT you can just use that to turn a follower into a werewolf and tell them to stay in wolf form. You dont need any thing else. I think you do need to be a werewolf your self to have the option to turn a follower but thats easy enough.

thanks for the info very helpful cause i never knew that :P

I've never tried to turn my followers into werewolf/vampires :P

Now i feel like i'm cluttering this thread with this topic :(

thanks again everyone for your reponses :)

First rule of modding: "If something looks easy, it aint."

Sorry, It should not sound like I wouldn't apprecialte the modders work. I'm very thankful.

It would probably be easiest to add it through SLNC, I would think.  I haven't really poked in there myself, but if w/e function tells a giant to equip it's "nudesuit" also tells it to equip say a dummy weapon with an empty nif, it should work. Set the value and damage of said dummy weapon to 0, and the game engine should automatically reequip the proper club when the nudesuit is removed.  

Would probably be easier than recreating the weapon strip function into something else.

This sounds very promising. :)

This sounds very promising. :)

I was working today in Nude Creatures anyway to fix up stuff and took a look into the giant stuff, too. Well, found a way and implemented it now. Works fine. So with the next update of my Mod Giants will remove their club when they take out their.... club  :sleepy:

Man the content on this place is just excellent, still kind of surprises me so many like-minded people have gotten together to create all this. I can also tell time has been spent researching and video-watching, based on how good some of the animations are!

Man the content on this place is just excellent, still kind of surprises me so many like-minded people have gotten together to create all this. I can also tell time has been spent researching and video-watching, based on how good some of the animations are!

yep if they took donations i would donate for all the great work i've seen in sexlabs of course i'm not just talking about the adult mods also the non-adult mods too :) Like the Elin race mod by PsychoMachina  she did alot of work and its all free just a hobby to most people here :)

I do want to donate for everyones efforts but i think that cause  problems with bethesda :(

I would donate so they can at least buy a drink on me :P

• 2 weeks later...

Those animations are great.

The twitch on the knotting stage is perfect. The slow movement of that tired thrust really helps to represent that they're stuck together. The dog pushing forward and the female getting tugged with him when he pulls back is such a simple touch and makes it way better than the static animation that came before it.

I am wondering about werewolf on werewolf animations, though. Still seems like nobody has done those yet? I also wonder if the knotting stage on the werewolf couldn't be similarly touched up as well?

Either way what you've done is still good.

I Completely agree with you. Its those small details that I look for as well in animations that sets Panics apart from others. 

OKay.  Newb Question: 
Looking through the thread I saw a few topics that answered a few of my questions, but one.

I downloaded the Animation Pack v12.rar file and unpacked it.

The Animation I would like to use is the new Dog Animations, like the 4 gif previews displayed to replace the "Dominate" one from SexLab.

There are 16 different .hkx files for the new Dog Animations in that archive and essentially, I only want to replace the DOG and WOLF animations, in particularly the last 'stage' part.

However, I do not know which animation goes to which.  

In ..\Data\meshes\actors\canine\animations\SexLabCreature\ there are 18 .hkx files.

The ones in SexLab are named Doggystyle, Missionary, Doggystyle2 and there is a Doggystyle2 for wolves.

Which ones from the Animation Pack go to which ones in the SexLab pack?

Is it a simple matter of renaming and replacing the ones in the Animation Pack to match the ones in the actors\canine\animations\SexLabCreature and then running FNIS?

The reason I ask this is that I have put MoreNastyCritters5_2 in and the new Dog/Wolf animations have not been done yet and are the ones that I would like to use instead of the default ones.

OKay.  Newb Question: 

Looking through the thread I saw a few topics that answered a few of my questions, but one.

I downloaded the Animation Pack v12.rar file and unpacked it.

The Animation I would like to use is the new Dog Animations, like the 4 gif previews displayed to replace the "Dominate" one from SexLab.

There are 16 different .hkx files for the new Dog Animations in that archive and essentially, I only want to replace the DOG and WOLF animations, in particularly the last 'stage' part.

However, I do not know which animation goes to which.  

In ..\Data\meshes\actors\canine\animations\SexLabCreature\ there are 18 .hkx files.

The ones in SexLab are named Doggystyle, Missionary, Doggystyle2 and there is a Doggystyle2 for wolves.

Which ones from the Animation Pack go to which ones in the SexLab pack?

Is it a simple matter of renaming and replacing the ones in the Animation Pack to match the ones in the actors\canine\animations\SexLabCreature and then running FNIS?

The reason I ask this is that I have put MoreNastyCritters5_2 in and the new Dog/Wolf animations have not been done yet and are the ones that I would like to use instead of the default ones.

The new animations for dogs and wolves are in MoreNastyCritters5.2.  Did you reset animation registry and update FNIS?

Reset animation registry and update FNIS. Also make sure you have the required files and the latest updates. Then also make sure your load order is in order. The Rieklings need to be disabled in the animation list, one of them I think it was. As it doesn't work. But the others do. Go to More Nasty Critters thread for that info.