Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

I am glad everyone liked the improved animations, thanks! :)

yaay i cant wait to see it in-game! That's what I was talking about with the end too! So I can download your pack and it will update the ones used in sexlab, right? Canine works for both wolf and dog? I'm not sure which files to replace or how to rename them.

The dog animations also work on the wolves, but I recommend that you use the wolf animations since they are better suited for wolf mesh. I have tweaked the animations so it align better with the human, using the dog animations will give the wolf mesh clipping and a "to open" mouth (The wolf skeleton have a smaller head, so the mesh behave diffrent when using the dog animations). But If you still want to use one of the animation sets on both wolfs and dogs, use wolf animations.

How do i get the breasts to bounce like in the gifs? My ingame character breasts don't bounce as much and i have bbp skeleton and mesh.

I am unsure, but I think it might have something to do with sexlab adding automatic motions for the breasts that overrides my animations.

I dont quite understand your nomenclature for the animations, panic.

Are those animations somehow paired? 

Your New dog animations.. I cant find any indication what is character and what is creature?

is F* feamale and D* dog? In that case what is W* ? If its Wolf then does that one use the same F*?

Yes you are right, the F is female, D is dog, and W is wolf. Both dog and wolf animations are using the same human animations.

I'll give you a better explanation :)

A animation sett have usually four looped stages, One starting animation, two build ups and one ending.

For example the 4 stages for dog and human are set up like this:

Stage1: CanineR1_D1 and CanineR1_F1 (the R1 stand for Rape animation sett 1 (if consensual it would be CanineC1)

Stage2: CanineR1_D2 and CanineR1_F2  (I added an extra file with this name CanineR1_D2B, its a wariation of the dog animation where rather than holding on to her hips, the dog suport himself to the ground with his front paws.)

Stage3: CanineR1_D3 and CanineR1_F3 (CanineR1_D3B, a variation, same as over)

Stage4: CanineR1_D4 and CanineR1_F4 (Knotting/ending loop)

I hope this helped :)

How do i get the breasts to bounce like in the gifs? My ingame character breasts don't bounce as much and i have bbp skeleton and mesh.

My first thought would be are you running HDT ?    If so, that will over-ride the animators motion and you may not experience it as the animator intended. 

Thanks for the info Panic  :blush:

I added the new animations to MNC as 2 new options. They are fantastic but I wouldnt want to miss the old versions of them... they are still good and sufficiently different.

Made it 6 stages so I didnt have to cut anything out. 

Edit:

What I found out, though, is that tail animations for my Ohms Rath Kajit doesnt work. Its pretty much stiff stand off like with all other animations. I even tried a run-of-the-mill kajit now and its the same problem... can someone confirm?

Those animations are great.

The twitch on the knotting stage is perfect. The slow movement of that tired thrust really helps to represent that they're stuck together. The dog pushing forward and the female getting tugged with him when he pulls back is such a simple touch and makes it way better than the static animation that came before it.

I am wondering about werewolf on werewolf animations, though. Still seems like nobody has done those yet? I also wonder if the knotting stage on the werewolf couldn't be similarly touched up as well?

Either way what you've done is still good.

What he has done is FAR above and beyond "good" Id say  :dodgy:

Of course. The sentiment remains positive even if I personally don't like to gush about it.

Praise is praise.

My first thought would be are you running HDT ?    If so, that will over-ride the animators motion and you may not experience it as the animator intended. 

So just curious but what would be the best way to do that then? Just use a xp32 extended skeleton and then these animations would also animate the breasts?

I love the animations but I fail to understand why the horse grope was used in the Sex Lab framework but the penetration wasn't.

Based on when the animation was done. Ashal adds the new animations with each new version of sexlab of the animations that was completely done at that time. If I recall Panic had just finishes the horse BJ one and was working on the other one but it wasn't done at the time sexlab 1.57 was posted.

So just curious but what would be the best way to do that then? Just use a xp32 extended skeleton and then these animations would also animate the breasts?

I have calientes cbbe with bounce and they do bounce around quite a bit. Have you raised the weight slider all the way?

(In the BodySlide tool select CBBE and choose the values you like but the "bigger" you go the more bounce you get)

On a side note: Id like to ask again if I am the only one who cant get tail animations to work on Kajit with the new animations?

I have calientes cbbe with bounce and they do bounce around quite a bit. Have you raised the weight slider all the way?

(In the BodySlide tool select CBBE and choose the values you like but the "bigger" you go the more bounce you get)

On a side note: Id like to ask again if I am the only one who cant get tail animations to work on Kajit with the new animations?

I am using UNP but I don't have a xp32 extended mostly cause when I last tried the bouncing mods the boobs moved to much for my taste from just walking and stuff. So i was wondering if I just added the skeleton and nothing else would they bounce during the animations? Or do you still need one of the other mods?

It's a catch-22.  If you use HDT, you get the movement on all the animations where movement was never animated.  Unfortunately, it will also overwrite any of the movement that was animated, so you'll lose that. 

The other downside to HDT will be geometry intersection or clipping if player X is animated to touch / hold player Y's breast. Since HDT is controlling the movement of the breast and not the hand, it will intersect somewhat. 

So there really isn't much of better choice at the moment unfortunately.   If you want independent movement, you gotta use HDT, but lose the animators motion.  If you want the animators motion, you can't use HDT . . . . :|  

Well it looks like more and more animators are adding that to the animations which is when it would be the best time to have them IMHO. So for just the animations like Panics all I need is use the xp32 extended skeleton and then it will work but only with the animations that have them built in like Panics correct?

Well it looks like more and more animators are adding that to the animations which is when it would be the best time to have them IMHO. So for just the animations like Panics all I need is use the xp32 extended skeleton and then it will work but only with the animations that have them built in like Panics correct?

Pretty much. Only those animations that have the breast / butt movement done will you see it. The older ones will look like a bad implant job ( Robin Williams once called them Nazi Titties I think lol ) that defy the laws of physics.

Pretty much. Only those animations that have the breast / butt movement done will you see it. The older ones will look like a bad implant job ( Robin Williams once called them Nazi Titties I think lol ) that defy the laws of physics.

yeah well right now I am not using any movement HDT type mods so no breast movement ever. I tried them but found they moved to much from walking and especially after you stopped moving like they was full of jello.

So if they just animate during sex is good enough for me and with you and Panic cranking out the animations more and more should use it. So cool and thanks for the info. Going to install the xp32 extended skeleton now.

Thanks for the info Panic  :blush:

I added the new animations to MNC as 2 new options. They are fantastic but I wouldnt want to miss the old versions of them... they are still good and sufficiently different.

Made it 6 stages so I didnt have to cut anything out. 

Edit:

What I found out, though, is that tail animations for my Ohms Rath Kajit doesnt work. Its pretty much stiff stand off like with all other animations. I even tried a run-of-the-mill kajit now and its the same problem... can someone confirm?

TYVM for that mod, at first i broke defeat and creatures wouldnt make me submit but then i reinstalled and it worked. Now only the horse turns invisible during its animations but i havent checked it too much yet.

The new dog animation looks great panic. There is only one thing im not sure about, in the preview, during the first phase when he is like, adjusting, hes right behind the player and his front leg is in front of the player's leg but in mine, hes really far away so his front leg is behind the player's leg, then when he starts, they both slide into place. Did anyone else notice this?

TYVM for that mod, at first i broke defeat and creatures wouldnt make me submit but then i reinstalled and it worked. Now only the horse turns invisible during its animations but i havent checked it too much yet.

That usually means you are missing meshes\textures. But that should not be the case if you installed Creature Features 1.0.4 correctly, which provides the horse textures. You also have to select that in nude creatures of course.

But unless you have another mod messing with that you should be fine....

The twitch on the knotting stage is perfect. The slow movement of that tired thrust really helps to represent that they're stuck together. The dog pushing forward and the female getting tugged with him when he pulls back is such a simple touch and makes it way better than the static animation that came before it.

I am wondering about werewolf on werewolf animations, though. Still seems like nobody has done those yet? I also wonder if the knotting stage on the werewolf couldn't be similarly touched up as well?

Thanks :)  I have no plans (yet) to make werewolf on werewolf animations, but i will make similar looking knotting animation like the one i made for the dog. I'm also considering making a version of the climax animation that is more human for the folks who prefer that.

The new dog animation looks great panic. There is only one thing im not sure about, in the preview, during the first phase when he is like, adjusting, hes right behind the player and his front leg is in front of the player's leg but in mine, hes really far away so his front leg is behind the player's leg, then when he starts, they both slide into place. Did anyone else notice this?

Strange, I have re-tested the animation ingame with fnis, and they look like they do in the preview gif. Maybe it has somthing with the animation being added to a mod incorrectly? :-/Is there anyone else here who have the same problem?

Strange, I have re-tested the animation ingame with fnis, and they look like they do in the preview gif. Maybe it has somthing with the animation being added to a mod incorrectly? :-/ Is there anyone else here who have the same problem?

Well I tested them again in game and they look like in the gifs. At least in my mod  :D

Apart from the Kajit tail. That somehow doesnt play ball. But that might be caused by a wrong model/skeleton in my install...

Strange, I have re-tested the animation ingame with fnis, and they look like they do in the preview gif. Maybe it has somthing with the animation being added to a mod incorrectly? :-/ Is there anyone else here who have the same problem?

Well I tested them again in game and they look like in the gifs. At least in my mod  :D

Apart from the Kajit tail. That somehow doesnt play ball. But that might be caused by a wrong model/skeleton in my install...

Are you able to post an easy install mod for this, or give me a small tutorial on how to get this running? I've actually posted some animation replacers in this thread for others to use before, but currently the naming of the dog animations have me a bit stumped because now I'm not sure what name refers to which. For example, is CanineR1_W1.HKX in the download the same as Dog_Doggystyle2_A2_S1.hkx?

If so what does CanineR1_W2.HKX and CanineR1_W2B.HKX mean? Are they simply variants? If not, do I install them both?