Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Reset animation registry and update FNIS. Also make sure you have the required files and the latest updates. Then also make sure your load order is in order. The Rieklings need to be disabled in the animation list, one of them I think it was. As it doesn't work. But the others do. Go to More Nasty Critters thread for that info.

Thanks Woody and Darkening Demise...   After I installed MoreNastyCritters, I did reset animations and things went south from there.   It still remembered the spells from the disabled HentaiCreatures and the new Animations didn't replace the old ones.   I tried SaveCleaner and then my saves wouldn't load.

However, it worked great when I started a new game and everything works great now.  Thank you both.

I have like 190+ mods and didnt really want to go through and try and figure which one was making the tote on the saves.

I have no plans to retired yet! :P... The reason why I've been so quiet the past few weeks is because I have summer vacation and are for the most of the time out of town :)

The animations for the next update is finished ( one wolf/dog seduce animation, and a set of 4 consensual wolf/dog animations) but before I begin with the export process, i want to fix the tails on the my finished tail animations (tail motion for the PC dont work on the horse, riekling and dog animations. Daylyte explained to me how I can fix this, thanks man! :D).

I was thoroughly impressed with the new Dog/Wolf animations, the end stage was very clear as to what was happening.   I wish there was longer ending audio effects to coincide with the end stages.

I tried the Riekling one, only the single so far, haven't been able to get the threeway to work yet.. I one of my 200+ mods are causing some issues that I seriously need to just sit down and go through them.

Lurkers!   OMG, so erotic and funny!   The Harrasment ones were well lined up and I never thought I'd enjoy watching it so much.

Oh, and those Darn Trolls.... Damn, the bastards.   My PC and follower were their little toys for quite some time before we finally were able to get rescued.  (Death Alternative is a MUST!).

Seekers could be fun, if there were a few more animations.

I have to ask. Is it on your list to eventually make Chaurus Hunter, and also some new Spider anim? just curious about those 

Yes I'm going to make Chaurus Hunter animations for a later update.

I was thoroughly impressed with the new Dog/Wolf animations, the end stage was very clear as to what was happening.   I wish there was longer ending audio effects to coincide with the end stages.

I tried the Riekling one, only the single so far, haven't been able to get the threeway to work yet.. I one of my 200+ mods are causing some issues that I seriously need to just sit down and go through them.

Lurkers!   OMG, so erotic and funny!   The Harrasment ones were well lined up and I never thought I'd enjoy watching it so much.

Oh, and those Darn Trolls.... Damn, the bastards.   My PC and follower were their little toys for quite some time before we finally were able to get rescued.  (Death Alternative is a MUST!).

Seekers could be fun, if there were a few more animations.

Thanks, I'm glad you like them. Regarding your question, yepp i have plans to make animations for the Sekkers eventually :) 

I have updated my animationpack to V13

New stuff:

-Added 4 consensual dog/wolf animations (3 build up and 1 female climax).
-Added 1 canine seduce animation
-Removed the wolf animations and adjusted the dog animations so it can be used for both wolves and dogs.(this to make it easier for me and for modders).
-Renamed some animations files.
-Added missing khajiit/argnian tail animastions (located in the *tail motion* folder) for the horse, riekling and the dog animations.

For the next update, I want you guys and gals to decide which of these creatures that wil get a new animation set and tail animations for the PCWerewolfs, gants or the troll.

I have updated my animationpack to V13

New stuff:

-Added 4 consensual dog/wolf animations (3 build up and 1 female climax).

-Added 1 canine seduce animation

-Removed the wolf animations and adjusted the dog animations so it can be used for both wolves and dogs.(this to make it easier for me and for modders).

-Renamed some animations files.

-Added missing khajiit/argnian tail animastions (located in the *tail motion* folder) for the horse, riekling and the dog animations.

For the next update, I want you guys and gals to decide which of these creatures that wil get a new animation set and tail animations for the PCWerewolfs, gants or the troll.

Great animation as always Mr Panic :blush: doggy lover here, i think i will vote werewolf for the next

Just to clarify my above post...

Right now, there is a terrible lack of consensual werewolf/female human animations, as well as the lack of an oral animation for a werewolf/female human. Animations for those two scenarios would actually be extremely useful for modders like myself.

I wish there was longer ending audio effects to coincide with the end stages.

If you go into Data\sound\fx\SexLab\fxOrgasm01 the two sound files in that folder are the orgasm sounds and you can edit them to make them longer like i did.

Oh also my vote obviously is werewolf :)  only question is it going to be forced or consensual? Forced please :angel:

Voting for giant too. Not enough variety as I recall, in the animations they have right now.

Quick idea - still being held, but the PC would be facing downward this time... wait let's try that again.

1. PC standing in front of giant, rubs the giants balls and shaft.

2. Giant gives a giant finger for the PC to suck as sequence 1. continues.

3. Liftoff. PC facing downward, straight, not at an angle. Looks forward. Could get some nice custom facial expression shown.

4. Giant goes nuts and pulls the PC completely off and then slams PC back, with a foot between the two genital objects, or however long the giant's reach is. Some leg wiggling from the PC.