Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Do all of you guys with problems getting it to work use SL 1.57? Or are there probs with 1.54 or 1.55 too?

I simply cant reproduce that at all. No matter what I do I have the animations available....  :s

I use 1.57 framework and everything works fine updated the new animations from whiskeS. which are the 2 horse, 1 for the rieklin seem to work fine. I resently had all my creature animations go blank when a drauger shouted at me when raped my toon she was stuck running and I couldn't move then my creature animations went blank so I tried to reset the animations it didn't work so loaded a earlier save :P

Hey there,

Does there is a way to exchange the Panic's troll animations for the werewolf??

I tryed to exchange the anim files but it desn't work sadly...

Thanks.

As Whiskey stated, they have differing skeletons. As the motion data ( eg, the animation ) is derived from where a given named or numbered bone is in 3D space at a given time, unless the bone names / numbers match, the movement will be incorrect ( and probably missing completely ) and the animation will not work as expected.

Since a troll has X bones in its skeleton and a Werewolf Y, the motion data just won't match up.

Basically a long explantion of "The animator would need to build a custom animation for the Werewolf to match the movements of the troll animation due to differing skeletons. "

"I make no animation rigs, so everything is keyframe animation. (This also applies to breast bounce and tail motion)."

You can create control rigs if you wish ( allows you to move the bones about without having to directly select the bone itself ) as it makes it a bit easier on the animator since you don't have to work in ( see-through / x-ray / wireframe ) modes while doing the animation thing.  A bit of a pain to set up initially, but worth the extra time if you plan on using that critter for a while.  It can be as simple as linking a spline circle to a bone to more complex setups like scripted finger controllers that curl the finger with a slider.

In related news, while the spring controller exists, I would try to shy folks away from its use for ears, tails, breasts, etc. 

Using it makes it nigh impossible VERY difficult to get a seamless loop as your primary motion is going to stop X frames ahead of the spring based motion.  In order to get the spring motion to loop correctly, you'll end up with a noticeable pause in the main motion.  If you instead want the main motion to loop seamlessly, the spring motion will still be catching up ( remember it's a few frames behind ) and will cause a jump or twitch as the loop resets.  Giant pain in the ass . . . . lol

yeah it would be smart of me to create a control rig, but I like to animate in spartan conditions when I work with the skyrim skeletons since I'm so used with the curve editor :lol:... But if you know of a good tutorial that you would recommend, feel free to give me the link :)

These animations look about 10 Xs better than the vanilla animations, I have just one request.. Can you please label the HKX files in such a way so as to take out any guess work? I would like for these animations to replace the animations I currently have for beasts, but I can't tell what to rename the files because they all look the same.

Thanks, the animated gifs I have uploaded on the frontpage are in the same order as the HKX files in my pack. The animations are named that way to keep track of the animation sets, each set usually has a start/struggle, two build ups and one climax/ending (such as: RR01_R01 to RR01_R04... RR stand for Riekling Rape, if it's consensual the naming would been RC01, the 01 is the number of the animation set)

I have a question. What about the tail for Khajiit \ Argonian I dont have like your animations, the tail has no animation. I missed how to fix it? or will in the future. Excuse my English is not my language

On Panic's agenda, once he finishes the reiklings, is to go back and retro-animate all of his scenes to include the tails for Khajiit / Argonian.

Yupp correct :)  I am also improving the old canine/female animation and creating one new animation to get a proper struggle/start to the wolf and dog set.

After this I will make a consensual animation set for the dog and wolf :)

^ they have different skeletons ( I assume)  It would take a whole whole bunch of work to do that.

Yes, even if one manages to convert the animation, it would not look anny good :-/  It's better to wait until I make a similar animation set for the werewolf, something I plan to do soon.

Guest LoganX

Hello! I wonder if it's possible to make a hentai versions and make some animations into sexlab with animals of skyrim like Skeever, Deer, Elk etc. but also dwemer creatures?

Hello! I wonder if it's possible to make a hentai versions and make some animations into sexlab with animals of skyrim like Skeever, Deer, Elk etc. but also dwemer creatures?

Since dwemer creatures are "really" "machines" (or, technically, the souls of some long-dead entities driving machines), I imagine dwemer animations would favor hauling people off to some dark forgotten lab to achieve purposes whose true meaning has [thankfully] been forgotten by history.

Still, there's every chance that the player character would be assigned to a breeding facility instead of to a dismemberment facility. And it's really too bad that there are no longer any viable eggs for the player to host. [insert here: some puzzle games where the player character is going to have to figure out how to escape being conditioned to orgasm to the point of exhaustion and neediness and beyond...]

Since dwemer creatures are "really" "machines" (or, technically, the souls of some long-dead entities driving machines), I imagine dwemer animations would favor hauling people off to some dark forgotten lab to achieve purposes whose true meaning has [thankfully] been forgotten by history.

Still, there's every chance that the player character would be assigned to a breeding facility instead of to a dismemberment facility. And it's really too bad that there are no longer any viable eggs for the player to host. [insert here: some puzzle games where the player character is going to have to figure out how to escape being conditioned to orgasm to the point of exhaustion and neediness and beyond...]

that sounds perfectly fine to me...

I have updated my animationpack to V12 :)

New stuff:

- Improved all old canine animations (wolf and dog).

- Added 1 new Initiate animation for wolf and dog.

- Improved all PC animations and added tail motion.

post-267278-0-44243200-1403822154_thumb.gif post-267278-0-74553800-1403822158_thumb.gif post-267278-0-25262300-1403822160_thumb.gif post-267278-0-33134000-1403822164_thumb.gif

Next up is consensual animations for the canines.

what kind of mod do i need to get the breasts to move in the sex animations? i got one that works outside of any animation, but other then that it doesn't work, also has the update been pushed to sexlab yet? if not how do i incorporate these into my games, sorry for the questions and thanks!

yaay i cant wait to see it in-game! That's what I was talking about with the end too! So I can download your pack and it will update the ones used in sexlab, right? Canine works for both wolf and dog? I'm not sure which files to replace or how to rename them.

I think a problem would be that sexlab needs to have the animations registered, and since he added 1 animation sexlab prob wont pick it up, or it actually will but you will miss out on the ending animation.

I dont quite understand your nomenclature for the animations, panic.

Are those animations somehow paired? 

Your New dog animations.. I cant find any indication what is character and what is creature?

is F* feamale and D* dog? In that case what is W* ? If its Wolf then does that one use the same F*?