Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Since the majority wants the horse to be in the next update, I will make this for V8.

I am going to make this a human on creature animation since horses are more or less passive creature, so being raped by one is highly unlikely :P

Cool and I am guessing you have never seen a horny horse trying and mount things before. I mean a horse trying it makes as much sense as many of the other creatures in the game. Unless of course you are joking with that smiley at the end. :)

Also you might consider making consensual ones as well. I think most of us are aware of or at least heard the term Donkey Show, where a female gives a BJ and has sex with a donkey. No mods support consensual yet but if you made animations I can assure you someone would. :)

I think he meant it the way how horses in the game are passive and not usually attacking the player. I think! Not swearing by it though! :D

Yes, that's what I meant. :)

The existing Chaurus animations are pretty good actually ( outside of it resizing every stage ) but the horse can use a Panic touch I think. However, due to the size differences and the limited range of motion on the horse, it may prove somewhat challenging to do. For that reason alone, I would say go for the horse :D

Unless, of course, you're talking about the flying variant, the Chaurus Hunter. Those are totally lacking in any sort of scene so those would get my vote since the horse already has a basic one.

I was thinking about the standard Chaurus :) I didn't know we had animations for it though.

Oh yes. Makes the Estrus Chaurus Mod much more entertaining :)

A horse > human exists too, but could use a little tweaking. You thought the WW had a large piece of equipment lol Wait till you see the horse :)

I started with the animations yesterday and are currently using the horse dong from Immersive Bodies, and ... that thing is the size of a torpedo... O_o

I started with the animations yesterday and are currently using the horse dong from Immersive Bodies, and ... that thing is the size of a torpedo... O_o

ROFL yes it is. Will make it interesting movement wise to ensure clipping won't be an issue I think.

Will be a nice puzzle to figure out how to get good alignment while not twisting the horse mesh into a pretzel doing so.

Nothing sexier than seeing the aforementioned torpedo sticking out of the actor ear, or back, or, well you know :)

ROFL yes it is. Will make it interesting movement wise to ensure clipping won't be an issue I think.

Will be a nice puzzle to figure out how to get good alignment while not twisting the horse mesh into a pretzel doing so.

Nothing sexier than seeing the aforementioned torpedo sticking out of the actor ear, or back, or, well you know :)

There is someone else that made one as well that is just way to big. I think if it was reduced by 20-30% in size which would still leave it huge and the female animation was somewhat static, with a careful animation you could get rid of most of the clipping issues.

Since the majority wants the horse to be in the next update, I will make this for V8.

I am going to make this a human on creature animation since horses are more or less passive creature, so being raped by one is highly unlikely :P

Well depends on what mods you use as to whether or not they are passive. I was using Convient Horses and Defeat well my horse raped everyone he didn't kill in the first 2 or three kicks that is lol....

Let's make real opinion pool or how they call it? With percents and other numbers!! Chaurus or Horse. I Vote for Chaurus!!!

And Will anybody think about poor REIKLINGS!!! Little bastards need some love too! Gangbang isn't necessary. How about Female is stuned by Little chap and he is taking his "oportunity", if you know what i mean  ;) 

Let's make real opinion pool or how they call it? With percents and other numbers!! Chaurus or Horse. I Vote for Chaurus!!!

And Will anybody think about poor REIKLINGS!!! Little bastards need some love too! Gangbang isn't necessary. How about Female is stuned by Little chap and he is taking his "oportunity", if you know what i mean  ;) 

By my count that's more votes for Chaurus than Horses. Just sayin...

I've not tried anything from here yet, do these come with a way to activate them within game or will they need another mod like Sexlab or something please?

Eventually so far all of these animations have ended up as part of sexlab. But they don't do anything on their own, you need a mod that activates them and all mods that can activate sex animations require sexlab.

Hey Panic,

Stunning work! I really hope to see your newest giant animations in SL. I'm just wondering, how the fingering animations looks in the final version, because the giants are holding their maces in the right hand and during the tests with this animations, it looked kinda weird. ;)

Hah. What you don't realize is it will be a threesome with a horse, a werewolf, and a reikling !

I kid. But you never know :)

And you would give me a aneurysm trying to figure out how to get that into Random Sex...

I still think we need an animation for the cow.

Be hilarious to watch them chase the chickens or foxes around :)

And if were gonna do an animation for the cow, then someone needs to put a garter belt on it and some custom sexy " moos " voice acting lol

Hey Panic,

Stunning work! I really hope to see your newest giant animations in SL. I'm just wondering, how the fingering animations looks in the final version, because the giants are holding their maces in the right hand and during the tests with this animations, it looked kinda weird. ;)

Thanks, the fingering animations should look like the third animated gif on the first page :)

This mode is really good

By the way, How do I apply in the game?

This isn't a mod, this is just animations. There are ways to add the animations yourself or you can just wait. Eventually all of the mods so far get added to sexlab as part of a sexlab update.

oh really.

I expect it to take place as soon as

thank you^^

I realy like your animations, will you make some lurker,netch,reakling,ash spawn animations?

The ash spawn animations seem to work already - but no beasty parts. I guess its just picking up the draugr animations.

Oh, thanks for the info, i did not know that,well anyway cant wait for the other animations, i wish to see one day all skyrim creatures animated, its like a dream of mine xD