Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Ashal shot me a message about it and it looks like he has solution to the issue. I will test it later when I'm back at my computer and let you know. If successful, I will certainly re-lengthen the final stage out.

Ā 

Related, doing scene setup for the next animation as well. Will post a shot later.

Ā 

*edit*Ā  Just tested Ashal's remedy and it works beautifully.Ā  Not only will I re-lengthen the final scene, but with the extra time I have a pretty good idea how to improve upon it :DĀ Ā Ā 

Ā 

In the interim, a quick peek of what I have been working on today.Ā  Early stages of scene one, getting the big motions down before I start messing with the detail stuff.Ā  I'm thinking he's gonna hold on to that tail in the next scene or two :D

Ā 

attachicon.gifwwds.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 
Thanks for the reply, I'm glad it's been resolved and I look forward to the next animation. :)

Yeah Reilkling are one of the creatures I most think need to be added. I know several mods adds them to main skyrim and I have seen a couple of them as well since doing the dragonborn DLC.

Ā 

Of course I will still love to see some of the ones like Horses fully added as well. :)

Ā 

Ashal is going to crap bricks on us, he just released the new Framework too, isn't he going to have to add those animations to Sexlab and make another release ?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

O is this why I was having the problems i mentioned? I thought they were in already :s

Ā 

Mmh, which "rough werewolf animation" are you talking about ? The female doggy style isn't released yet ! I think you have everything, you just need to install Gone's animation pack too, with his bestiality extras, his animations aren't in Sexlab unlike Panic's !Ā 

In the new sexlab framework if you go to the creature section it has new animations for dog and werewolf that it didnt have before. It calls them Aggressive doggystyle for werewolf and doggystyle2 for wolf. Since Panic only did one new werewolf animation (not female werewolf) and one new wolf animation and they were both new doggystyle i thought these would be them. Also since people were saying they were going to be part of the new sexlab so you didnt have to make replacers anymore. My problem is that they played fine when i just downloaded the replacer, but when i put in the new sexlab i cant get those two animations to play. I try turning off all the others but the others that are supposed to be off still play and i never see the new ones. I can turn off NPC animations with the list like normal but not creature animations.

The first thought that comes to mind is perhaps some part of your replacer is still active and / or in place ?

Ā 

I've thought about building and bundling the modified script and behavior files with the animations so folks can use them until Ashal has time to update the code, but if not done with caution, it may interfere with the official release if any files conflict.

Ā 

I would try to determine if any part of your replacer is still in place ( and remove ) and if that doesn't work go with the usual uninstall of Sexlab, load game and save without, then reload Sexlab and see if it helps.

Ā 

Related: Didn't get much time yesterday to animate, but I'm rebuilding the Fem WW BJ animation since I can now lengthen the final stage out in SexLab.

Ā 

Ā 

(3) Reiklings. With the appropriate sound effects this could be hilarious.

I still say boar with Reikling rider is one of the most awesome untapped potential creatures for anims in this game, alongside skeevers and mudcrabs.

Ā 

Ā 

I'd like to see Elks and Foxes too. Payback for the PC hunting them, perhaps? :P

All right,Ā  the rebuild of the Werewolf Blowjob animation is complete.Ā  Tested in SexLab and seems to work without any issues. ( at least for me anyway )

Ā 

Do be gentle, this represents the first animation I've ever produced.Ā  I have years of experience modeling in different packages ( Softimage and Rhino ) but until I started this project, I had never created an animation of any type, nor had I ever used 3DS Max.Ā  So it's been one hell of a learning experience.Ā  ( I don't even want to count how many hours I put into this project )

Ā 

That said, I cannot say thanks enough to PanicForever whose quality work inspired me to make this a reality.Ā  I look forward to building many of these :D

Ā 

Shots of the final animation in action:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The download files ( they are the animation files only ) can be found here:Ā  Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations

Ā 

*After I take a break for a day or so,Ā  I have a theory that *might* be able to get these into SexLab without needing for Ashal to make an official update.Ā  Emphasis on might,Ā  I have a question in over in his forum to see if my theory is a valid one.Ā  Stay tuned*

Ā 

Ā 

I didnt think that was possible since it was just a few files and i thought framework would replace it all but there was one tiny file left behind from the replacer so i deleted it but i still have all the same problems. :-/Ā  Also i still have those other problems i mentioned, i cant get seeker to do its animation and they always change sizes on phase change even though i have it set not to.

Panic, Leonardo Da Vinci of animation! Show us something!!!

Haha thanks^^

I have not had much time to animate the past week, but I'm almost done with the next update.

Ā 

The animations are almost finished and what I have so far is 3 harassment, and 4 penetration animations (If I get time I'll make variations of these).

Ā 

post-267278-0-23607900-1392061652_thumb.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Next you know, he will present us with picture of animatedĀ "Something", dancing in the disco lights. Ā  :D

Ā 

Haha :lol:

Sorry for asking, I am a noob in this mod thing. So I don't know how to install, can anyone help me?

These really aren't mods you can install, they're core material for mod builders to use in said mods. If you're interested in the mods themselves, have a look at SexLab to get you started.

Ā 

Haha thanks^^

I have not had much time to animate the past week, but I'm almost done with the next update.

Ā 

The animations are almost finished and what I have so far is 3 harassment, and 4 penetration animations (If I get time I'll make variations of these).

Ā 

attachicon.gifGiant-wip-02.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Next you know, he will present us with picture of animatedĀ "Something", dancing in the disco lights. Ā  :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I just /love/ your animations. Every time I see a preview, I feel like a kid jumping up and down while asking repeatedly "Can I have it?". I'm really looking forward to the finished animations...Are they finished yet? :P (just kidding)

Ā 

Ā 

Haha thanks^^

Ā 

Ā 

attachicon.gifGiant-wip-02.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I just /love/ your animations. Every time I see a preview, I feel like a kid jumping up and down while asking repeatedly "Can I have it?". I'm really looking forward to the finished animations...Are they finished yet? :P (just kidding)

Ā 

Ā 

Hehe, Thanks Chrysalis :) Next update is almost finished now so I expect to get it uploaded at this weekend or beginning of next week.

These are awesome, astounding animations. Those female werewolves . . areĀ  :). The Giant playn with the character . . . sweet. Want to see more.

After seeing these i thought - Werewolf + Werewolf, Werewolf + Vampire lord, Gargoyle + Werewolf, Animals with WW, Vl, and Gargoyle.

Keep it up