Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Mostly.  There is a mod which adds the female werewolf mesh to the game ( it's the same one I'm working with ) but they are rare to find in the wild.  I even have to use the console command 'sexchange' against the werewolves to test with lest I have to deal with teh slugger.

This was an issue I forsaw coming early on as it will impact what positions can be animated without the male baseball bat getting in the way :D

I asked the question over in the SexLab thread, but I never saw any answer to it.  If any super-scripter types know if the engine can determine the sex of the werewolf ( if that's even possible ) it would make things a lot easier. 

I'm guessing there is must be a 0,0001% chance to find female werewolf by default(it's that, or I'm really unlucky guy). I've tryed to spawn different kind of werewolfs via console, but they all change in beast form from male NPC. So, only female werewolf I've seen, was Aela. :dodgy:  

Maybe will be simpler to create gender specific NPC for mod? While it will be pain in the ass, It will solve some troubles. Or, what will be more simple, swap gender on those, which in the game already.  :huh:

So I've always wondered: How difficult would it be to take an existing (single character) animation from Fallout 3 / NV and port it to Skyrim?  I mean, with the animation already existing in some form or another, would that make things any easier than literally doing something from scratch?

The animation I speak of is the basic but superior cannibal animation.  I have it in mind to eventually take a stab at overhauling Skyrim's pathetic rendition, but the game first needs a non-goofy animation for it.

It is not that it is difficult but you need correct scripts to import an animation. Right now there are only experimental scripts that allow you to import into blender. But once in you are not done. you can't substitute 1 skeleton for another doing this and you will notice that the animation is not bending correctly due to incorrect skeletons armatures.

so you will probably need to retarget the animation using BVH tools from newer blender and fix smaller part manually. In the end it would have been easier to just recreate the entire animation from scratch.

I am sure if it was less tedious we already seen all animation from older games in skyrim by now.

converting an animation from oblivion to fallout new Vegas is possible i have already been successful in this department. Haven't tried skyrim yet but seeing how difficult it is to get in blender i will skip this part. till better scripts are released.

also i read the comment about making sex a way to become a werewolf haha love it if you manage to do that can you also apply it to vampire's a swell?

EDIT:
I always play as female, that being said the lack of a female anim for werewolf form is quite the irritation so any anim would be usefull also normal fem in sexlab gets to use a strapon for dealing with other women it seems the werewolf form needs one too

also i read the comment about making sex a way to become a werewolf haha love it if you manage to do that can you also apply it to vampire's a swell?

EDIT:

I always play as female, that being said the lack of a female anim for werewolf form is quite the irritation so any anim would be usefull also normal fem in sexlab gets to use a strapon for dealing with other women it seems the werewolf form needs one too

No worries.  I plan on doing the fem werewolf.  I figure Panic has the male pretty well covered already.  Although, you better ramp up the SOS size percentages for the males.  Femm WW is a rather large girl :D

Related,  I updated the thumbnail images again.  Is how I would *like* it to play ingame, but the transitional phases tend to whack up the SexLab scenes a bit.  I may have to just work with the core cyclic animations and nix the transitional ones. Happy I learned this ahead of time,  the original scene had the femm WW dropping to her butt and rolling onto her back ( dragging her human counterpart along ) to start the next phase. 

I was under the assumption I could do something like this for the FNIS files:

( heh, how wrong I was :D )

s -a Werewolf_Testing_A2_S1 Werewolf_Testing_A2_S1.hkx  <-- This one works great

+ Werewolf_Testing_A2_S2 Werewolf_Testing_A2_S2.hkx

+ -a Werewolf_Testing_A2_S3 Werewolf_Testing_A2_S3.hkx <-- This one not so great

+ Werewolf_Testing_A2_S4 Werewolf_Testing_A2_S4.hkx

.....etc

Related,  I updated the thumbnail images again.  Is how I would *like* it to play ingame, but the transitional phases tend to whack up the SexLab scenes a bit.  I may have to just work with the core cyclic animations and nix the transitional ones. Happy I learned this ahead of time,  the original scene had the femm WW dropping to her butt and rolling onto her back ( dragging her human counterpart along ) to start the next phase. 

Holy... Wow, that is nice update! ^_^  Very well done.

I don't know if this has been asked, but I might as well so it gets noticed at least. May I suggest some consensual animations? I would love to see my PC giving a blowjob to a werewolf :)

I can try.  Emphasis on that due to the sheer size of the Male Werewolf member.  It's about twice as long as the standard player characters entire head :o 

I don't know if this has been asked, but I might as well so it gets noticed at least. May I suggest some consensual animations? I would love to see my PC giving a blowjob to a werewolf :)

I can try.  Emphasis on that due to the sheer size of the Male Werewolf member.  It's about twice as long as the standard player characters entire head :o

But there is standart SOS model in latest version for werewolf. As alternative, there is SOS Canine Schlong uploaded not long time ago. They may help, if someone may change standart model on new one.

Yeah, that could be a problem, I even have trouble with the SOS, the bigger variety of schlong don't fit on the girls mouth. Then again, if doesn't have to be with the werewolf, I think falmer could be could too, it could add some flavor to Sanguine's Debauchery when you get enslaved by falmer, you end becoming of the faction and the animations would change form agreessive to consensual. The dogs and bear could have some interesting poses as well.

"But there is standart SOS model in latest version for werewolf."

They got SOS working on a werewolf ?   If you could point me towards that mod and / or files I would greatly appreciate it. 

In related news,  the ww_blowjob animation is finished.  I removed some of the transition scenes and ensured the loops are clean. I have a question up over on the Sexlab discussion forum concerning manual player transitions between scenes and acyclic animations, but the animation itself is complete and game ready other than that. 

With the exception of having to press the manual transition key more than I thought was necessary ( spacebar is the default in SL ) and the fact that the damn werewolves seem to default to their male genders for some odd reason, it seems to play just fine in game.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

REQUIREMENTS (only for SOS Standard)

• SKSE - at least 1.6.8 is required, but there are no reasons not to use the last version, we strongly recommend it, specially because 1.6.14 may in the future improve performance to SOS
  • SkyUI
  • Brawl Bugs Patch
  • Mighty Beasts - Werewolf Optional. Use this for maximum compatibility with the included Werewolf schlongs as they were made for these Werewolf body meshes. When prompted for overwrite say yes, this is because I've included the werewolf skeleton in the main file to avoid any chance of CTD for those who doesn't want to use Mighty Beasts. Actually it doesn't matter if you replace it or not.

Much thanks for that Wapi.  I will play with that file and see what I can do with it. 

Here is what the final sequence for the WW_BJ will look like.  I'll start working on the next anim tomorrow. 

Apologies for the Jedi Willy,  I was playing around with the renderer :D

post-103460-0-74533000-1391398483_thumb.gif  post-103460-0-66852900-1391398499_thumb.gif  post-103460-0-62909900-1391398515_thumb.gif  post-103460-0-29810700-1391398535_thumb.gif

The replacers people posted earlier worked fine for me, but i tried downloading the new framework thats supposed to have it and now i cant see the animations at all. I also dont seem to be able to select which animations play from the sexlab creatures tab. I can do it fine for NPCs but even when I only have Rough Doggystlye selected for werewolf, it plays all the other animations (and never the new one). I must have another mod conflicting with it or something :s . I tried running FNIS, rebuilding animatioins from the menu, saving and reloading, all the stuff that worked for the replacers. Oh also may not be related but i should mention i also have it set to not change character scales but it does it anyway every phase change during sex. Also I cant get the seeker to knock me down (I am using Sexlab defeat to trigger these, newest version) so I dont know if that has something to do with it too. Anyone else have similar issue with this? I love the animations but I dont know how to change the scripting or Id replace them all myself. Also I'd still like to be able to filter animations for creatures like I can for NPCs.

:P

don't these boobs lack of jiggle? ^^

They do.   However, the jiggle requires three things to work.

1)  A skeleton that has the bones in place to animate.  The XP32 skeleton has this, but for humans only.

2)  A weighted mesh that can take advantage of # 1.

3)  The animator has to work their magic. 

While I can do #3,  I don't believe a skeleton with those bones exist for anything other than the human skeletons.

As a result, until someone creates such an assett, ( both the .nif file AND the skeleton.hkx to support it ) they will

remain motionless I'm afraid. 

A good example of this is the male skeleton.  I actually animated some  . . er . . 'jiggle' to certain body parts during

the scene, but since the havok skeleton doesn't support the bones, the animation doesn't translate over during the

conversion since the conversion uses the skeleton.hkx file to do its thing. 

Believe me, I would love to animate all the little details in, but I'm limited with the assets we have available unfortunately :|

Much thanks for that Wapi.  I will play with that file and see what I can do with it. 

Here is what the final sequence for the WW_BJ will look like.  I'll start working on the next anim tomorrow. 

Apologies for the Jedi Willy,  I was playing around with the renderer :D

attachicon.gifww_bj_s1.gif  attachicon.gifww_bj_s2.gif  attachicon.gifww_bj_s3.gif  attachicon.gifww_bj_s4.gif

Nice work, only the last animation seems too fast. Could you extend a little bit? After ejaculating penis to let some time in the mouth without movement and then to take it out.

"But there is standart SOS model in latest version for werewolf."

They got SOS working on a werewolf ?   If you could point me towards that mod and / or files I would greatly appreciate it. 

In change log of standart SOS

v2.04.002
  • Transforming into Werewolf using the setrace command now re-scales the schlong
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 2.04.001 that spread schlongs when they have zero % chance in the MCM settings
  • Removed a warning from the log files when drinking an Essence of Dragon potion

I've turn of "Sexlab werewolfs" for awile. SOS is working on werewolf.

Much thanks for that Wapi. I will play with that file and see what I can do with it.

Here is what the final sequence for the WW_BJ will look like. I'll start working on the next anim tomorrow.

Apologies for the Jedi Willy, I was playing around with the renderer :D

attachicon.gifww_bj_s1.gif attachicon.gifww_bj_s2.gif attachicon.gifww_bj_s3.gif attachicon.gifww_bj_s4.gif

Nice work, only the last animation seems too fast. Could you extend a little bit? After ejaculating penis to let some time in the mouth without movement and then to take it out.
It actually IS too fast. The original scene lasted longer but I ran into an issue with Sexlab in that once you reach the final scene, there is a timer running somewhere that, once done, it resets the characters to their pre-sex positions or engages the ragdoll effect. Basically, the longer version wasn't finishing before SexLab exited the stage.

The last stage needs to be the 'event' stage so it syncs up with the SexLab effect, but it can't be too long so that SexLab kills the scene before it finishes. Ashal had mentioned a timer ( setstagetimer() function ), but I haven't had any luck in figuring out how / when it triggers.

If anyone knows how to extend the final stage in Sexlab, I'll be more than happy to extend the last stage to its original length.

It actually IS too fast. The original scene lasted longer but I ran into an issue with Sexlab in that once you reach the final scene, there is a timer running somewhere that, once done, it resets the characters to their pre-sex positions or engages the ragdoll effect. Basically, the longer version wasn't finishing before SexLab exited the stage.

The last stage needs to be the 'event' stage so it syncs up with the SexLab effect, but it can't be too long so that SexLab kills the scene before it finishes. Ashal had mentioned a timer ( setstagetimer() function ), but I haven't had any luck in figuring out how / when it triggers.

If anyone knows how to extend the final stage in Sexlab, I'll be more than happy to extend the last stage to its original length.

I may be saying bullcrap, but how about putting the same animfile again with another name after the one that's too short ? There'd be two same animations going on ... (Yea, I ain't no genius that's for sure shawty)

GOOOOOOD WOOORKKKKK  !

Ashal is going to crap bricks on us, he just released the new Framework too, isn't he going to have to add those animations to Sexlab and make another release ? 

Ashal shot me a message about it and it looks like he has solution to the issue. I will test it later when I'm back at my computer and let you know. If successful, I will certainly re-lengthen the final stage out.

Related, doing scene setup for the next animation as well. Will post a shot later.

*edit*  Just tested Ashal's remedy and it works beautifully.  Not only will I re-lengthen the final scene, but with the extra time I have a pretty good idea how to improve upon it :D   

In the interim, a quick peek of what I have been working on today.  Early stages of scene one, getting the big motions down before I start messing with the detail stuff.  I'm thinking he's gonna hold on to that tail in the next scene or two :D

post-103460-0-18415000-1391489334_thumb.gif

These look fantastic. I'm sure the animators here are already bogged down with requests, but here's my two cents:

(1) Probably the biggest omission for those of us that like to kick off a Random Sex orgy in the middle of Whiterun or Riverwood: Cattle. We have dogs and horses and the occasional wolf from outside, but the poor cow in Riverwood can only look on helplessly while everyone and everything are partying it up! Please think of the cattle.

(2) I'm with NicoleDragoness in that we need more pussy licking. Four or five NPC gangbangs too.

One less serious suggestion:

(3) Reiklings. With the appropriate sound effects this could be hilarious.

(3) Reiklings. With the appropriate sound effects this could be hilarious.

I still say boar with Reikling rider is one of the most awesome untapped potential creatures for anims in this game, alongside skeevers and mudcrabs.

Chuckle, the first thing that came to mind was a threesome with the Reikling AND Boar :D