Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Well, I agree as far as the animals are larger than the target... Not interested in Skeevers, Rieklings, ...

What a pity.

I woul really like to see some animations for Skeevers. :lol:

2013_12_16_00155_Skeever.jpg

I have not decided yet but it's possible I'm going to make some animations to skeeve later :)

Dunno why, but the whole skeever thing reminded me of the gerbils as sex toys issue from years back :)

That would make for a hilarious animation with the player walking around with a skeever tail sticking out :D The guards thought the hairy ears were strange lol

I found somehting out in the issue I was having with the new animations. Even though I installed all the new framework and ran FNIS, the wolf/werewolf just stands there instead of doing their animations (only for the new Panic ones) but the victim does the proper animations. I don't quite know why it will play for the victim and not the monster yet.

Was shifting through the topic, but couldnt find it (maybe missed), so I'll ask:

Anyone got a way to add these animations ON TOP of the existing ones? (not replace, variety is the spice of life after all and having tons of animations for the game to random from is the goal)

Especially if the addition is to the core animation list, so any mod could use it when the appropriate creature comes along (defeat being the key though :P)

Was shifting through the topic, but couldnt find it (maybe missed), so I'll ask:

Anyone got a way to add these animations ON TOP of the existing ones? (not replace, variety is the spice of life after all and having tons of animations for the game to random from is the goal)

Especially if the addition is to the core animation list, so any mod could use it when the appropriate creature comes along (defeat being the key though :P)

It's not tough, but right now it might be silly to go to the effort for it.

There is a Sexlab update coming (1.4+ is in alpha), and you can probably expect a fnis creature update soon as well.

Edit:  Make that new fnis and fnis creature came out 06/03/14 @ 18:00 ish est.

Yay, can fix skeletons and draugr properly now \o/

Easily. I would have to get permission from Panic to do so first, but I typically build a testfile for folks to try out the anims I build before and if they are ever added to an official mod. Would be easy enough to add in Panic's animations to the test file or I could simply post a tutorial on how I do it for those who like to tinker with things and let you all have at it :D

anyone did and oral dog or horse animation yet or any animal for that matter ?

That would be wonderful! been away for some time and was just Hoping....

Oral Horse:  Not that I'm aware of ( Panic is currently doing a horse anim though, stay tuned )

Oral Dog:  Not that I'm aware of

Oral any animal:  Female Werewolf here

Panic its been a While that I wrote my few words to your big work. Iam really impressed how good this animations are. And not to forget you working slower but thats isnt bad it shows the quality behind the released animations and thats what counts here.

Take your time and do what you want first, its nice enough that someone like you making this good animations possible.

Just Great and many thanks. :)

I have a quesiton panic. How close is the werewolf rig to the troll rig? The trolls, vampire lords, and werewolves all have the same three animations of holding, missionary, and doggy style. I love your troll animations, especially domination, so i would love to see the werewolves with those animations. How difficult would it be to make the werewolves do those two animations?

I have a quesiton panic. How close is the werewolf rig to the troll rig? The trolls, vampire lords, and werewolves all have the same three animations of holding, missionary, and doggy style. I love your troll animations, especially domination, so i would love to see the werewolves with those animations. How difficult would it be to make the werewolves do those two animations?

The ability to map an animation between two skeletons exists, but I've never messed with it. The two skeletons differ in layout, bone counts and naming convention so I'm not sure how well such an attempt would work. TBH, it would be easier to build from scratch I think.

The ability to map an animation between two skeletons exists, but I've never messed with it. The two skeletons differ in layout, bone counts and naming convention so I'm not sure how well such an attempt would work. TBH, it would be easier to build from scratch I think.

Can't argue the point with those ones, but there are a few that have easy crossover options.

Like lurkers work great with giant animations.

Aside from the obvious size differences I think Rieklings can use the falmer ones, but I only took a quick glace at them.

Skeletons (bad puns aside) and draugr are a no-brainer, even their behavior is generated together.

I actually found quite a few digging in the race entries making a sic patch for myself (it has a bunch of altered creature races).

The only problem I've really run into is convincing sexlab that a couple work.

I mention it because if you look in the sexlab creatures option, at least 4 of the "beast" humanoid characters have the same exact animations, holding, doggystyle, missionary. I figured that someone probably just used the same animation and somehow applied it to all of them (im a modelling noob :s ) Like the troll, vampire, werewolf, and gargoyle all have those three animations from the bestiality pack so i would think someone didnt reanimate those same animations for all of them.

I mention it because if you look in the sexlab creatures option, at least 4 of the "beast" humanoid characters have the same exact animations, holding, doggystyle, missionary. I figured that someone probably just used the same animation and somehow applied it to all of them (im a modelling noob :s ) Like the troll, vampire, werewolf, and gargoyle all have those three animations from the bestiality pack so i would think someone didnt reanimate those same animations for all of them.

Unless the motions are identical for all of them, they probably were all animated from scratch.  Or someone did an awful lot of work building bone maps.  :D

Easily. I would have to get permission from Panic to do so first, but I typically build a testfile for folks to try out the anims I build before and if they are ever added to an official mod. Would be easy enough to add in Panic's animations to the test file or I could simply post a tutorial on how I do it for those who like to tinker with things and let you all have at it :D

Go ahead :)

anyone did and oral dog or horse animation yet or any animal for that matter ?

That would be wonderful! been away for some time and was just Hoping....

Oral animastions for the horse is planed for the upcoming version ;)

Panic its been a While that I wrote my few words to your big work. Iam really impressed how good this animations are. And not to forget you working slower but thats isnt bad it shows the quality behind the released animations and thats what counts here.

Take your time and do what you want first, its nice enough that someone like you making this good animations possible.

Just Great and many thanks. :)

Thanks Eradawn, I appreciate it! :)

Unfortunately there has been a lot of work related stuff this month that have absorbed much of my spare time, so I've had very little time to animate... But I hope to have something to show off by the end of this month :)

Maybe, the skeleton is very similar so there is a chance that it might work ... But I think the converted animations needs some work since the troll animations do not have anny animated tail or ears.... Since I am pretty sure that I'm going to make very similar animations for the werewolf later, I'm not sure if it is necessary to convert them :)

Aight then, given this, which of the animations in Panic's series are NOT currently in SexLab ?    If someone could tell me which animations to include, I will build them into the testfile.  Is it just the giants at this point ?

Aight then, given this, which of the animations in Panic's series are NOT currently in SexLab ?    If someone could tell me which animations to include, I will build them into the testfile.  Is it just the giants at this point ?

Must say I'm quite unsure about that myself :-/

Aight, a quick scan through the SL v1.39 script shows one giant animation and five troll animations.  They are:

RegisterAnimation("TrollDoggystyle")
RegisterAnimation("TrollHolding")
RegisterAnimation("TrollMissionary")
RegisterAnimation("TrollDominate")
RegisterAnimation("TrollGrabbing")

RegisterAnimation("GiantPenetration")

So I will assume the only one missing is the most recent Giant animation where he is holding the actor.

*edit*

I have taken the liberty of building Panic's Giant Animations ( Fondle and Penetration ) into the test file I use for my own Werewolf animations.  You'll find it on my downloads section with the very obvious name " Fem_WW_SexLab_Testing_Plus_PanicGiant_Anims.rar " )
Let me know if there are any issues with it.  ( The only thing I've noted is the giants I tested with held on to their weapon during the animation sequence as well as some minor alignment stuff, though I play with a smaller than average character )

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/743-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/