Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Can you make some Chaurus or Reikling animation now, master Panic? Oh pleeease!

A few Chaurus out there already, pretty decent outside of the Chaurus rescaling every new scene transition.  The Reiklings are missing a very necessary body part to make alignments of them possible :D  While it can be created,  it is a minor hurdle to overcome before jumping into animating the little buggers. 

Correct. BUT! There is now Panic Chaurus animation! This must be changed!

While it can be created,  it is a minor hurdle to overcome before jumping into animating the little buggers. 

One might even say that to add genitalia to the Rieklings "Is not a big deal" ... Get it? GET IT? No big deal because Rieklings are

so small ... ha ha hahaha ... ha ... :unsure::wacko::ph34r:

Ahem ... to make the written above seem less insane and annoying I will just throw some rather depraved thought into this thread ... Rieklings

are riding boars ... whatever modders will do with this peculiar information, well, that's not my responsibility ... B)

Awesome work Panic.  You and Dayaltye are the two best animators I have seen for Skyrim.  Your animations are not rigid and stiff, but flow together with certain realism to them.  

I know I am probably in the minority here, but I would love to see some new Draugr and Falmer animations.  These and trolls are the  most likely creatures that your character would be raped by, and after seeing your work on trolls, I can't help but hold out hope that you will do the same with the Draugr and Falmer. :P

Hope to see others next, we got variety of wolves, bears, etc. Now we need the lacking. Skeevers, slaughterfish, mudcrab, Dragonborn DLC creatures, etc.

off topic

I finally figured out something horrible in Skyrim! I was swinging my sword around and sliced a bunch of butterflies apart! >.< The poor innocent critters were wrongfully slain for no reason at all. I'm a monster!

Sure I will try if you give me step by step instructions on how to do it. I will do it now.

That's the problem, I have no idea how I can get the mesh ingame :P

Beast race (kahjiit etc) tail behaviors hide in something like auxbones\tail\tailproject.hkx. Iirc it should say where exactly in the BSBehaviorGraphExtraData ~ BGED block of the specific tails nif (should be the very 1st block in the nif).
It's been awhile since I was making tails though, so not too sure how helpful that is.
Fnis should be running them through data\meshes\auxbones\tail\behaviours or some such.

Thanks, that explains a lot :)

I was never able to get a smooth deformation out of the Khajiit or Argonian tails in Max. When I moved the tail bones, the tail mesh looked like a stick breaking rather than the smooth deformation I was expecting. Outside of adding my own bones and reweighting the mesh, didn't have any other ideas. So set it aside and haven't messed with it again.

Yeah, It's disappointing that there are so few bones in the tail to work with, not only is it hard to get the animation to look good but also leave you with little opportunity to be creative :-/

Can you make some Chaurus or Reikling animation now, master Panic? Oh pleeease!

Since we have good animations for the chaurus, It's for now at the bottom of my todo list. I'm not finished creating animations for the horse yet, (working with penetrating animations) but Reiklings is most likely the next creature to get new animations.

Awesome work Panic.  You and Dayaltye are the two best animators I have seen for Skyrim.  Your animations are not rigid and stiff, but flow together with certain realism to them.  

I know I am probably in the minority here, but I would love to see some new Draugr and Falmer animations.  These and trolls are the  most likely creatures that your character would be raped by, and after seeing your work on trolls, I can't help but hold out hope that you will do the same with the Draugr and Falmer. :P

Thanks, falmer animations is planned :)

Sure I will try if you give me step by step instructions on how to do it. I will do it now.

That's the problem, I have no idea how I can get the mesh ingame :P

Oh... ok then. Well if someone else figures out how to do it and posts up how to do it. I would be happy to test it in game. :)

Maybe Dayelyte will make a esp or something for us. :D

Since we have good animations for the chaurus, It's for now at the bottom of my todo list. I'm not finished creating animations for the horse yet, (working with penetrating animations) but Reiklings is most likely the next creature to get new animations.

Very cool, looking forward to when the horse is finished and the Reiklings are started.

Any chance of some netch animations? I think they already have the required appendages x 6.

Keep up the good work Panic! :D

The Netch was brought up before, sadly they would need a complete new skeleton to work due to the bone structure.

We at least have a Seeker animation. So some tentacle action for your fetish! :)

Ash Spawn

Ash Hopper

Ash Guardian

Burnt Spriggan

Werebear

Since we're talking Dragonborn. :3

But seriously does anyone know anything about launch codes?

Hey what about the Dwarven machines? No did those! :o

Those would be a good thing to look into as well. Instead of creatures lets try to get machines in as well!

Dwarven Sphere

Dwarven Spider

Dwarven Centurion

We at least have a Seeker animation. So some tentacle action for your fetish! :)

Ash Spawn

Ash Hopper

Ash Guardian

Burnt Spriggan

Werebear

Since we're talking Dragonborn. :3

But seriously does anyone know anything about launch codes?

Hey what about the Dwarven machines? No did those! :o

Those would be a good thing to look into as well. Instead of creatures lets try to get machines in as well!

Dwarven Sphere

Dwarven Spider

Dwarven Centurion

Hahaha, Dwarven machines...

I just had a great idea, let Panic do his creature animations which require some more experience for fluid movement and let new animators do dwarven machines, after all dwarven machines move robotic, and moving robotic is pretty much what every new animations animation is, robotic.

Genius!

Guest mayaktheunholy

Where exactly are these other chaurus animations? I only know of the two that come with sexlab and they are just reversed from each other. Anything else I've found is just a static pose

This. Haven't seen any other chaurus animations either.

Is the "splashing" part of the animation or from something else?

Probably SexLab Squirt's gush effect.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19914-sexlab-squirt/

Isn't the animations in Sexlab framework? I sworn I saw the werewolf, wolf, and troll animations. My characters have been trolled multiple times and that one definitely was played. Otherwise I smoked/breathed something bad, that's causing mass haloosinations.

Yes those was added to I believe Sexlab 1.39, Ashal has been adding them to sexlab with each new release the ones done at the time, the giant and new horse one is not so far. So when Sexlab 1.4 comes out it should included any of the animations done by that point.

I've finally made the giant animations work in my game, needless to say, the animations were top notch. I really enjoyed them!

^_^ how?

Hi, it's been a long weekday, so I don't get enough time to be around much. Basically I did a simple replacer of the current giant animations by renaming Panic's animations to replace the old ones. Then I edited the sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex file in the scripts folder to rotate the animations around either 180 degrees or 0 degrees. I used CK to compile the scripts and saved. Then when I loaded up the game I went to MCM>SexLab>Uninstall/clean>Reset animation registry to allow SexLab to register the changes made to the script.

Here's a previous post I made on page 6 of this very thread (concerning Panic's Werewolf animations):

Hello everyone, I'm back for those of you who are having problems with the 180 degree rotation problems.

When I first compiled the animation replacer, I had to edit a script that was in charge of the rotation of the actors in the animation.

In my Steam>steamapps>common>skyrim>data>scripts>source  folder, I edited a file called sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc. Now I edited that file with Notepad++ and the lines in there that refers to werewolf and canine animations will show these lines:

Example:

function WerewolfHolding(string eventName, string id, float argNum, form sender)

Name = "(Werewolf) Holding"

SetSFX(Squishing)

AddRace(WerewolfBeastRace)

int a1 = AddPosition(Female, addCum=VaginalAnal)

AddPositionStage(a1, "Werewolf_Holding_A1_S1")

AddPositionStage(a1, "Werewolf_Holding_A1_S2")

AddPositionStage(a1, "Werewolf_Holding_A1_S3")

AddPositionStage(a1, "Werewolf_Holding_A1_S4")

int a2 = AddPosition(Creature)

AddPositionStage(a2, "Werewolf_Holding_A2_S1", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

AddPositionStage(a2, "Werewolf_Holding_A2_S2", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

AddPositionStage(a2, "Werewolf_Holding_A2_S3", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

AddPositionStage(a2, "Werewolf_Holding_A2_S4", 40.0, rotate=180.0)

AddTag("Creature")

AddTag("Bestiality")

AddTag("Dirty")

AddTag("Holding")

AddTag("Rough")

AddTag("Werewolf")

Save()

endFunction

What I did was change the rotate=180.0 values into rotate=0.0. Then I saved it and zipped it and posted them on the forum. Now the problem with that is that Notepad++ does not properly compile these values. So for some of you, it didn't work.

What I figured out is that I needed to use the papyrus compiler from the CK to properly compile the changes made. So I opened CK and selected Skyrim.esm and set SexLab.esm as the Active File.

Then I searched for the SexLabQuestCreatureAnimationSlots and selected the script sslCreatureAnimationDefaults and selected Edit source.

ib6N9jb.png

Once there I simply complied the scripts (saving is not required) and TA-DA, Skyrim can now recognize and read the edited script because it's been re-compiled.

j0kpkMi.png

I'll re-upload the new compiled script+replacer for you to test out. It replaces the wolf missionary and werewolf holding positions. Don't forget to reset the animation registry in game.

If it doesn't work, or if you want it to replace a different animation slot, then follow the above steps to change the rotation and recompile the scripts in the CK. Please do get back to me and let me know if this has worked for you. Happy perving :)

Edit: I Re-uploaded the file again to include dog missionary script replacer in addition to the werewolf and wolf replacer. Please redownload the updated version below: