Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Either is fine but I think the horse would be the better of the two. Of course other than a combat mod there or the LV horse/dogs mod ways to activate a horse. Plus someone really needs to make a better junk for the male horse. There is one mod that has it but it is just a bit big and cause major clipping issues. So really need a better model for horses as well.

My vote is for Chaurus because Horses are not predatory (Ok, I guess that's a lame reason). The existing animations aren't quite right - the "proboscis" never really penetrates. They are a good start. Having a set of good Chaurus animations would sure make the Falmer regions a lot more creepy (and erotic)

The existing Chaurus animations are pretty good actually ( outside of it resizing every stage ) but the horse can use a Panic touch I think.  However, due to the size differences and the limited range of motion on the horse, it may prove somewhat challenging to do.  For that reason alone, I would say go for the horse :D

Unless, of course, you're talking about the flying variant, the Chaurus Hunter.  Those are totally lacking in any sort of scene so those would get my vote since the horse already has a basic one. 

The Giant animations are really cool.   Now someone needs to make a mod with Madelyne Kahn singing "Oooooh sweet mystery of life at  last I've found youuuuuu...."   and the Giant can go "Nnnnnnnnngh" 

"Sure 7 or 8 quickies and it's off with the giants to boast and brag!  Well you better keep your big mouth SHUT!"

Panic, after seeing the previews and screenies of the new giant animations, I have only one thing to say.

Wow. Just wow.

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. It only feels right that a humanoid creature of that size would pick up the Dragonborn and play with her like its toy. :D

The existing Chaurus animations are pretty good actually ( outside of it resizing every stage ) but the horse can use a Panic touch I think.  However, due to the size differences and the limited range of motion on the horse, it may prove somewhat challenging to do.  For that reason alone, I would say go for the horse :D

Unless, of course, you're talking about the flying variant, the Chaurus Hunter.  Those are totally lacking in any sort of scene so those would get my vote since the horse already has a basic one. 

I was thinking about the standard Chaurus :)  I didn't know we had animations for it though.

Panic, after seeing the previews and screenies of the new giant animations, I have only one thing to say.

Wow. Just wow.

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. It only feels right that a humanoid creature of that size would pick up the Dragonborn and play with her like its toy. :D

Thanks i appreciate it. :)

The existing Chaurus animations are pretty good actually ( outside of it resizing every stage ) but the horse can use a Panic touch I think. However, due to the size differences and the limited range of motion on the horse, it may prove somewhat challenging to do. For that reason alone, I would say go for the horse :D

Unless, of course, you're talking about the flying variant, the Chaurus Hunter. Those are totally lacking in any sort of scene so those would get my vote since the horse already has a basic one.

I was thinking about the standard Chaurus :) I didn't know we had animations for it though.

Oh yes. Makes the Estrus Chaurus Mod much more entertaining :)

A horse > human exists too, but could use a little tweaking. You thought the WW had a large piece of equipment lol Wait till you see the horse :)

Since the majority wants the horse to be in the next update, I will make this for V8.

Noooooooo!!!!!

I am going to make this a human on creature animation

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Damn you majorities!!! :(

/jk Looking forward to any marvelous creations from Panic

Since the majority wants the horse to be in the next update, I will make this for V8.

aww yiss

I am going to make this a human on creature animation since horses are more or less passive creature, so being raped by one is highly unlikely :P

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Ah well. Was hoping for a good consensual horse-on-chick pose up to Panic quality, seeing as the only other one we have is one of Gone's mass-produced doggystyle poses (which at the time was perfectly acceptable as the niche had yet to be filled at all), but it's been a while now and it needs a quality addition like you've given dogs and trolls.

That said, this'll take a bit of pressure of Dayelyte and fill another niche that, admittedly, warrants attention.

I am going to make this a human on creature animation since horses are more or less passive creature, so being raped by one is highly unlikely :P

Cool and I am guessing you have never seen a horny horse trying and mount things before. I mean a horse trying it makes as much sense as many of the other creatures in the game. Unless of course you are joking with that smiley at the end. :)

Also you might consider making consensual ones as well. I think most of us are aware of or at least heard the term Donkey Show, where a female gives a BJ and has sex with a donkey. No mods support consensual yet but if you made animations I can assure you someone would. :)

Cool and I am guessing you have never seen a horny horse trying and mount things before. I mean a horse trying it makes as much sense as many of the other creatures in the game. Unless of course you are joking with that smiley at the end. :)

Also you might consider making consensual ones as well. I think most of us are aware of or at least heard the term Donkey Show, where a female gives a BJ and has sex with a donkey. No mods support consensual yet but if you made animations I can assure you someone would. :)

I think he meant it the way how horses in the game are passive and not usually attacking the player. I think! Not swearing by it though! :D