Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

I would like to see a giant do something like this. Holding the girl by her knees and thrusting into her ass. Or even with a troll since they are roughly the same size. Also thought double Wolf/Dog would be awesome. I know i've seen a hentai picture of it somewhere, first wolf is on its back with the girl on top, second wolf is in her ass and laying on her back.

vz6LXu6.png

I would like to see a giant do something like this. Holding the girl by her knees and thrusting into her ass. Or even with a troll since they are roughly the same size. Also thought double Wolf/Dog would be awesome. I know i've seen a hentai picture of it somewhere, first wolf is on its back with the girl on top, second wolf is in her ass and laying on her back.

vz6LXu6.png

I second this. the hornets that appear in later levels would also be good inspiration for the Chaurus hunters

vz6LXu6.png

Doable, I think. (wolf/dog dp )Though lots of geometry to contend with at the business end for sure. Trying to keep intersecting geometry to a minimum may be a challenge.

Hello,

Would you be able to upload your 3ds max scene and rigging file used for the animations?

I tried to make some silly idles but I'm having trouble exporting creature animations from 3ds max and it's always messed up in game.

Define messed up. I spent far more hours than I want to count trying to get some test animations to play in game. With a lot of cussing and Panic's help, ( and even some crazy luck ) I was finally able to do so. What is it your animation is doing that would be considered messed up ?

Can someone provide easy step by step instructions how to install/make the mod work properly? I only got as far as SkyUI recognizing Panic's anims but the troll just stands there when he's supposed to be doing the deed. I've tried many times to fix this but now I'm just close to giving up. Help a friend out?  :(

Can someone provide easy step by step instructions how to install/make the mod work properly? I only got as far as SkyUI recognizing Panic's anims but the troll just stands there when he's supposed to be doing the deed. I've tried many times to fix this but now I'm just close to giving up. Help a friend out?  :(

Its easiest to take a look at this post and follow the instructions.

vz6LXu6.png

I will probably make one or more animations with this pose later :)

Looking amazing, Panic! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. There's so much smoothness and subtlety to the wolf and werewolf animations. how long did each take? And i'm throwing my hat in the reikling/skeever lovers too.

Thanks I'm not the fastest animator so I usually use 6 + hours on one loop animation :P

Panic, Leonardo Da Vinci of animation! Show us something!!!

Haha thanks^^

I have not had much time to animate the past week, but I'm almost done with the next update.

The animations are almost finished and what I have so far is 3 harassment, and 4 penetration animations (If I get time I'll make variations of these).

attachicon.gifGiant-wip-02.gif

Next you know, he will present us with picture of animated "Something", dancing in the disco lights.   :D

Haha :lol:

Wow first time I ever saw a giant NOT thrust and tear a victim apart with this schlong. Really. Nice to see variation finally. Less 8=> () and more foreplay/oral is what we need.

Thanks for your hard work : ) I really think there is a lot of potential with the giants.

Thanks :)  I will definitely make more animations to them in the future, but right now I have a little break from humanoid creatures since they require more time to animate...

Haha thanks^^

I have not had much time to animate the past week, but I'm almost done with the next update.

The animations are almost finished and what I have so far is 3 harassment, and 4 penetration animations (If I get time I'll make variations of these).

attachicon.gifGiant-wip-02.gif

Next you know, he will present us with picture of animated "Something", dancing in the disco lights.   :D

Haha :lol:

Wow first time I ever saw a giant NOT thrust and tear a victim apart with this schlong. Really. Nice to see variation finally. Less 8=> () and more foreplay/oral is what we need.

yes I am going to vary the animations for the Giants to more than penetration animations, I feel this fits more since they are more similar to humans in behavior.

First post,  Ill be doing all the dirty work of script editing and will post an update to this post with info for those who know how. 

Oh, PS:  is your troll mesh/model working in game?  Or do we need to wait for someone else to do some editing?

hehe thanks WhiskeyS :)Stevierage made ​​a working version of the troll model without the specular map (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-18022014/page-10?do=findComment&comment=628711), but I dont think anyone has made ​​a working version of the giant yet.

First post, Ill be doing all the dirty work of script editing and will post an update to this post with info for those who know how.

Oh, PS: is your troll mesh/model working in game? Or do we need to wait for someone else to do some editing?

There is a relatively easy way to test them in the current version of SexLab. Unless I've missed something, the official SexLab update will overwrite the files I'm updating so it shouldn't interefere with the update.

Only downside is if the new animations aren't included in the new SL update, then they won't play afterwards. But then, the method I use is simply a means for folks to test them ingame prior to the official release. So it should be considered a short term test anyway :D

Basically I'm building into SL via the script that controls all the creatue animations. Updating the Fnis anim lists, rebuilding the behavior files, and shipping the whole thing out as a drag and drop update sort of thing.

Nice and easy lol. ( otherwise I wouldn't do it )

Pfff, too bad I beat ya to it.  Unfortunately I cant have both installed for whatever reason.  I got it to recognize that there were 7 stages for each actor, but stage 5 and later still used stage 4's animation.  I tripple checked for any errors in the scripting....  no idea.  Maybe you can get em as a 7 part package, but for now, heres these 2 seperate ones :(.

--------------READ------------------------ 

you dont -need- to run fnis, but just do it anyways,(  I switched between the 2 packs ive included without running fnis, but do it before for the hell of it.)

In game, run go to the sexlab Mod menu, and reset animation defaults.  Wait a bit.  Then youre done. (this isnt nesecary when switching between the 2)

These each replace the default giant anim and will need some heavy alignment, but they both use the same alignment

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3zp0j84fvlhyay7/giantanim.rar

Oh, PS:  If you update sexlab to the newest version which came out in the past few days AFTER plopping these into your data folder, you will likely have to re "install" this.  This is using the latest 139.b, but I HIGHLY doubt that using an older version will have problems, unless its a reaaaalllly old version of sexlab.

PSPS:  If youre reading this and the current version of sexlab is higher than 1.39 B,  this is completely redundant since ashal is very quick with incorporating new animations.  It will only screw shit up.

First post,  Ill be doing all the dirty work of script editing and will post an update to this post with info for those who know how. 

Oh, PS:  is your troll mesh/model working in game?  Or do we need to wait for someone else to do some editing?

hehe thanks WhiskeyS :)Stevierage made ​​a working version of the troll model without the specular map (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-18022014/page-10?do=findComment&comment=628711), but I dont think anyone has made ​​a working version of the giant yet.

Yep its a horny red exclamation point again.