Posted (edited)

For Mod Authors

The following functions are included in the script KZEB:KZEB_API.psc and are intended for use by third-party mods.  Their signature and behavior will not change, so they are guaranteed to continue working as described in future releases.  Other functions in the API script may change over time, so their use is not recommended.

Get the KFT API script object.

Quest KZEB_MainQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00924A, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm") as Quest
ScriptObject KZEB_API = KZEB_MainQuest.CastAs("KZEB:KZEB_API")

Device Creation and Equipping/Unequipping

Equip either a base device type or an existing objectReference on an actor, optionally overriding any currently equipped devices and optionally setting the locked state of the new devices. Returns true if device was successfully created, false otherwise.

Bool Function EquipDevice(Actor akActor, Form akForm, Bool abOverrideEquipped=True, Bool abLocked=True)

Equip a leveled list of devices on an actor. Optionally overrides any currently equipped devices that conflict and optionally set the locked state of the new devices.  If akLeveledItem is None, the function will use the the MCM-controlled leveled item list KZEB_LL_Bondage_Dynamic.  Returns true if devices were successfully created, false otherwise.

Bool Function EquipLeveledDevice(Actor akActor, LeveledItem akLeveledItem, Bool abOverrideEquipped=True, Bool abLocked=True)

Place a new device reference of base type akForm in the world at a given location, optionally disabling the device.

ObjectReference Function CreateDevice(ObjectReference akLocation, Form akForm, Bool bInitiallyDisabled = False)

Unequip one or more devices from an actor, optionally destroying the device in the process. Devices can be specified as a base type, keyword, or formlist.  A formlist can consist of base objects, keywords, and/or other formlists.  Returns true if the form is a valid base object, keyword, or formlist, and false otherwise.

Bool Function UnequipDevice(Actor akActor, Form akForm, Bool bDestroy=False)

Get Devices Equipped on Player

Return whether the player's hands are bound, whether by KFT, RH, or DD

Bool Function ArePlayerHandsBound()

Returns the ObjectReference of the gag the player is wearing, case as a Form, or None if player is not wearing a gag.

Form Function GetPlayerGag()

Returns the player hand restraints reference, cast as a Form.

Form Function GetPlayerHandRestraints()

Returns the player leg restraints reference, cast as a Form.  This may or may not be the same device as the leg restraint, since frogties and petsuits restrain both hands and feet.

Form Function GetPlayerLegRestraints()

Utility Functions

Strip an Actor and unequip their weapon, honoring the AAF ProtectedEquipment system and unequipping the Pip Boy if desired

Function StripActor(Actor akActor, bool UseProtectedEquipment = True, bool bRemovePipboy = True)

Returns an array of all the wearable items (of any type, not just KFT devices) currently equipped on akActor that have any slot conflicts with base type akForm

Armor[] Function GetConflictingDevices(Actor akActor, Form akForm)

Device Manipulation

Note that KFT devices become persistent once they have been equipped by an actor or placed in the world using CreateDevice().  As such it is possible to call functions on them such as Drop() or GetContainer(), as well as API functions, even when they are in an Actor's inventory.

Devices stop being persistent when they are destroyed, e.g. by a RemoveItem() with no destination container, scrapping in a Workshop, or if they are in the inventory of a reference that gets deleted.

KFT devices have the base class KZEB:KZEB_BondageDeviceScript.

Set the lock state of a device

Function SetLocked(Bool bLocked = true)

To manipulate the locks on devices currently worn by the player:

KZEB:KZEB_BondageDeviceScript playerHandRestraints = KZEB_API.GetPlayerHandRestraints() as KZEB:KZEB_BondageDeviceScript
playerHandRestraints.SetLocked(false)

Edited by EgoBallistic

Thank you for your great work.

I did a first "quick" test after installation and body slide - the equipment is manufactured at a chemistry station and can be equipped without any problems.

I have 2 questions:

a) Can you equip your companions or other NPCs with it - without causing "major" problems?

b) In the preview pictures you can see equipment with "amputation" - but I didn't see the model templates for it in the Bodyslide group... do these already exist at the moment or are they still in the works at your company? ?

Um - I have to go to the kitchen now to make the (delayed) lunch... hopefully I don't cut my fingers - my head is doing somersaults because of the mod.

Hi there ego, thank you for your hard work and selfless dedication. The great mod has finally arrived. It is so perfect that I can't help but have more fantasies about it. Perhaps through your careful carving, these fantasies will also become reality in the future——

1、I noticed that KFT has several eye masks, can it add some more immersive screen effects while being used by characters? For example, black fog or blurring effects, when the character wears an eye mask, it also makes the player in front of the screen feel that their vision is slightly restricted.

2、"AAF violate" is the only way I use to initiate AAF animations, and this mod brings players unparalleled "forced pleasure". Especially now that you have KFT - after the character surrenders, it will automatically wear the KFT restraint. But I always feel like something is missing. Because the current process is surrender - putting on the KFT device - entering the animation, the process is too smooth. So I think, after surrendering (in fact, I think it's better to change the "surrender animation" to "knocked down and lose resistance animation"), can a "resistance" section be added before putting on the KFT device - the success rate of "resistance" can be determined based on the player's "strength" ability value. If the "resistance" is successful, the character can automatically restore a certain health value and can re-enter the battle in real time. If the resistance fails, the character will be forced to wear KFT clothing and start playing the animation. (ps. "Resistance" animations can be designed as characters being controlled by enemies, pressed onto the ground or furniture. The enemies holding ropes are about to tie up the characters)

If these ideas can provide you with new ideas, I would be honored

Additionally, can we provide a more detailed distinction in the MCM option settings: rope, tape, leather products, or metal products? Because some people (such as me) do not want to see the appearance of leather or metal, but often they appear very frequently, I may need to repeatedly load and save multiple times to see the device I want. (Because I only play "AAF Violate", which makes it more immersive)so, can players choose ropes, tape, leather, and metal utensils independently? (Similar to DD, I remember it allows for free selection of tool options in MCM)

1 hour ago, guliguliradish said:

1、I noticed that KFT has several eye masks, can it add some more immersive screen effects while being used by characters? For example, black fog or blurring effects, when the character wears an eye mask, it also makes the player in front of the screen feel that their vision is slightly restricted.

They already do.  Any KFT device that blocks the eyes gives a strong depth-of-field effect that looks like nearsightedness.  You can see yourself very well but objects at any distance are blurred.

2、"AAF violate" is the only way I use to initiate AAF animations, and this mod brings players unparalleled "forced pleasure". Especially now that you have KFT - after the character surrenders, it will automatically wear the KFT restraint. But I always feel like something is missing. Because the current process is surrender - putting on the KFT device - entering the animation, the process is too smooth.

That's more of a topic for the AAF Violate thread, but yeah I would like to do that.  Mainly just need animations.

Additionally, can we provide a more detailed distinction in the MCM option settings: rope, tape, leather products, or metal products? Because some people (such as me) do not want to see the appearance of leather or metal, but often they appear very frequently, I may need to repeatedly load and save multiple times to see the device I want.

Yes I am definitely going to add that.  I already started working on it before I released this version, but I wanted to go ahead and get it out onto LL and get more feedback.  The next version will allow you to enable/disable devices by material, i.e. tape/rope/leather/metal.

1 hour ago, --Wicked-- said:

nice! glad to see its finally out. does this work with cbbe as well as fusion girl?

The body meshes are based on Fusion Girl and the Bodyslide files only work with Fusion Girl presets.  However, the mod works fine if you use CBBE, since the textures are compatible there are no issues.  You might get some clipping if you mix CBBE items with KFT ones, for example CBBE boots with KFT arm restraints, depending on the presets the respective items are built with.

Ok so I've been playing around just adding devices to my poor character checking it out and I just had to come back and say the quality on the devices, textures and the animations are just absolutely stunning and so silky smooth.

57 minutes ago, UCAB2020 said:

Any recommendations for equipping these to the player, ie kinda a DCL method?

I just updated AAF Violate with KFT support.  The latest version of JB's Commonwealth Slavers also includes KFT devices.

This is going to breathe some new life into the FO4 scene.  A BDSM framework that's actually getting attention and improvements is huge.  I appreciate DD but we needed something designed from the ground up for this game.

This does mean I'll need to start a new game again.  Such is the price of progress.