4 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

I think Combat Stip Lite damaged body sections causes a fight between the remove/add scripts of the two mods if you overlap body parts covered by both mods. My PC was caught in a perma equip-unequip loop, that I could break by force curing all damaged body parts in CSL, during the loop. The safe bet is probably to only allow CSL to damage body parts not covered by the new framework, which I am guessing I can find in Xedit (or you have a handy list...).

Make sure you have the latest version of KFT's compatibility patch.  CSL will leave items that have certain DD keywords on them alone, and I had forgotten to add that keyword in the first version of the compatibility patch.

I apologize in advance for the stupid question. Perhaps you could add a collar and leash to your wonderful set of toys for naughty people? Moreover, the leash can be attached to a belt or any part of clothing. Then in the future other modders could add the ability to use a leash with a collar in their mods. For example, after Nora is captured, the raider or scavenger who receives all of Nora's belongings also becomes Nora's owner and gains the ability to travel around the Commonwealth with Nora wearing a collar and leash attached to the raider's belt. Moreover, he can visit both ordinary settlements and raider locations. And Nora will be forced to obediently follow her owner until he sells her to someone or gives her as a gift.

image.jpeg

2.jpg

17 minutes ago, Sobachonuki said:

Perhaps you could add a collar and leash to your wonderful set of toys for naughty people?

That can't be done. I'm sure there aren't any even in Skyrim.

Added KFT to the SAKR/RC9 version of DD Enchantings.

Doesn't make any changes to the KFT armor sets like it does for the DD armor sets. Just adds:

• A slider to choose between KFT, DD or a mix of both in MCM
  • The random KFT equip function from AAF Violate as a potential result based on the MCM slider.  
  • A KFT device key in addition to the DD key to the potential key drop also based on the MCM slider.

Plus a bunch of other stuff I've been working on.

• A sneak detection debuff that increases the chance of enemy detection instead of preventing sneaking
  • An repeatable hard speech check asking to remove a gag in the DD "mumph!" dialog.

RC Cursed DD Enchantings.7z

4 minutes ago, Sobachonuki said:

Why not? In FONV there was a Playerslave mod where the player, after being captured, obediently followed his captor. Then player could be sold to traders. Traders could sell the player to the legion or Cook-Cook. A collar with a leash could be added as decoration.

I don't know about JB, but when I read your comment I though you were looking for an in game model of a leash between player and captor. 

12 minutes ago, Sobachonuki said:

Why not? In FONV there was a Playerslave mod where the player, after being captured, obediently followed his captor. Then player could be sold to traders. Traders could sell the player to the legion or Cook-Cook. A collar with a leash could be added as decoration.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45056?tab=description

Man, thats great! Looks like you've got it all. Looking forward to your collar with leash, I know I will be using it often in my mod.  When will you have it ready? 😀

Holy cow, this is historic. For 15 years Skyrim users tried and couldn't create something like this. Just google and you will see the amount of threads asking for something like this. I'm glad this has come to an end. Do you think you will be able to port it to Skyrim once you are done for Fallout? 

18 minutes ago, JB. said:

Holy cow, this is historic. For 15 years Skyrim users tried and couldn't create something like this. Just google and you will see the amount of threads asking for something like this.

Yeah an actual leash / coffle type thing is sort of a holy grail in this engine.  The closest I've seen is someone who made a working grappling hook gun using splines (basically power wires from settlements).  Of course it used a DLL to get this working, no way to do it in Papyrus.  I think maybe that could be adapted to a leash type thing, but unfortunately the author took the mod down and never published the source in any case.

37 minutes ago, Sobachonuki said:

Ok. It was stupid question. I'm apologize again.Thank you for your humor  or sarcasm.

To be honest, I always thought that the cable we use in workshop mode to connect electrical stuff could do the job. It would look weird, since it wouldn't behave like a leash, but it would do the job if you managed to connect it from the neck to the node on the NPC's hand or finger. 

I still get defensive because this mod offers 500 items at the start. 500! And if you look at the gags, it turns out that they have three variants each. 

This is colossal. I don't know how they didn't get burned. So the last thing I want to do is ask them to make more. Time for time. The priority now is to give it as much stability as possible. 

2 hours ago, Sobachonuki said:

FONV there was a Playerslave mod where the player, after being captured, obediently followed his captor.

As the author of that, I would like to warn you it is a touch buggy. PSE worked the same way and was more solid as I worked on it longer. Not sure the key bits of code made the transition to the new version (Papyrus).

The code is in both the Oblivion and FONV versions. Function called IchLeash or something equally obvious as I remember. No model, just the action. 

If memory serves, a Skyrim Prison mod did the enforced follow. Prison Overhaul. Possibly a better place to start as it uses Papyrus. 

And I would echo JB that this is huge and amazing already. :)

Edited by Ichabod
Update

Thanks Ichabod for your answer and for your mod. Once upon a time it brought me a lot of positive emotions. That’s why I remembered it and used it as an example. And if I decide to play FONV again, I’ll install your mod again despite any bugs.

Congratulations to EgoBallistic and Kziitd on reaching beta with this magnificent collection of awesomeness. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Like many others (I presume) I was very interested in seeing this project come to fruition, and I got to say, so far it does not disappoint.

My two cents on additional content: Full body belt restraints, tape mummification

PS: I just found out that all the restraints are craftable (chemistry station), cheers

2 hours ago, alexblah said:

Am guessing this isn't compatible with 3BBB yet, get weird boobs physics, like when crouching boobs and butt stretch upwards

yeah it only support FG atm jump next to us there few of us waiting for someone who can make conversion to make 3BBB or CBBE patches

Edited by Mr Zombie Brain
2 hours ago, alexblah said:

Am guessing this isn't compatible with 3BBB yet, get weird boobs physics, like when crouching boobs and butt stretch upwards

It doesn’t work with the Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE skeleton, you will get boob and butt issues with that skeleton.  Physics works fine with the ZeX skeleton however.

4 hours ago, JB. said:

This is colossal. I don't know how they didn't get burned. So the last thing I want to do is ask them to make more. Time for time. The priority now is to give it as much stability as possible. 

Colossal down to the detailed textures on each model.

@EgoBallistic

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah an actual leash / coffle type thing is sort of a holy grail in this engine.  The closest I've seen is someone who made a working grappling hook gun using splines (basically power wires from settlements).  Of course it used a DLL to get this working, no way to do it in Papyrus.  I think maybe that could be adapted to a leash type thing, but unfortunately the author took the mod down and never published the source in any case.

However, a collar with attached (short!) leash that just dangles from it and/or drapes over the shoulder shouldn't be much work if someone wants to make it, I've seen several for FO4 (at least one of which is in one of Vtaw's wardrobes I think?). Adding some physics to the leash so it moves independently would be nice, I haven't run across any FG-compatible ones with that added detail yet. I think the existing ones were made primarily for statically-posed scenes.

But a leash attached to one actor and held by another, which is functional in-game with the actors walking around? I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it would be an absurd amount of work, yes.

6 hours ago, JB. said:

To be honest, I always thought that the cable we use in workshop mode to connect electrical stuff could do the job. It would look weird, since it wouldn't behave like a leash, but it would do the job if you managed to connect it from the neck to the node on the NPC's hand or finger. 

I only played skyrim for a little bit so take my words with a grain of salt..

I vaguely remember some mod that makes PC a slave of the Jarl (or someone) and there was a leash like you have to stay close to the person with the leash or you'll get ragdolled and dragged a bit, though the dragging (or ragdolling) breaks the bound MT so you're getting ragdolled your limbs just move around freely.. 

If that's really a thing for skyrim I think we may be able to implement a similar system without "breaking the bondage" because so far KFT seems to use a whole body mesh replacement instead of simply MT. Imagine sitting in a furniture in FO4 wearing some DD, the sitting animation breaks the bound anim, this isn't the case for KFT.

Edited by kirryus
edited quote

Eh could make a collar with the attached leash dragging down on the ground, and another a in hand but as weapon or armor that has the leash dragging on the ground. Then have player/npc walk behind the npc with the leash weapon via script/package. Not as immersive but possible. It just wouldn't look good when the npc with the leash in hand starts moving their arms around, even if made an armor item and not a weapon. Maybe in a very controlled environment but if anything causes their ai to go into combat it will look goofy. And the inevitable ground clipping with the leash being dragged under it. Not worth for what would amount to a scripted one-off sequence of a quest in a very confined area to look passable.

Splines or even a scripted projectile I don't think would be easy or worth the time investment. Even just making a faux one using armors &/or a weapon that is static look good is asking for a bit. Could maybe put physics on the rope with cbp but meh.

Edited by slight_of_mind
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

But a leash attached to one actor and held by another, which is functional in-game with the actors walking around? I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it would be an absurd amount of work, yes.

Reminds me of the Beth solution to travel by train in the Presidential Metro Train in Fallout 3’s Broken Steel DLC - turn a hat into the train and you wear the train as you travel.