WOOT dere it is

downloaded (and the mods that updated to be able to work with it that i use), but not installed just yet.

just have 1-2 more quests on NR alternate start path to finish first, then install this and all mods that i have that 

are now set to work with it

so a big THANK YOU to all those who helped make this a reality. 💗

4 hours ago, guliguliradish said:

Please allow me to provide an example to explain in detail: my character is currently wearing the A suit and is defeated, so she will wear the specially made "A suit nsfw version" for A suit. Similarly, if I wear the B suit, KFT will automatically recognize and give her the "B suit nsfw version". If the character is not wearing A or B, they will wear the "KFT regular version" (currently known as "bundled nudity"). (I guess I need some keywords to implement the above request?)

That's a cool idea.  I really like your screenshots BTW.

KFT already includes a version of this system.  Some items, such as the stockings, have two different meshes.  They are implemented as Object Modifications.  When the item is applied, it checks whether the wearer has certain keywords equipped.  If they do, it uses mesh A, if not it uses mesh B.  This is to allow, for example, stockings to change shape between a standing version and a frogtie version.  It shouldn't be very difficult to modify this system to implement your idea.  As you say, the hard work would be in creating the meshes.

19 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

KFT already includes a version of this system.  Some items, such as the stockings, have two different meshes.  They are implemented as Object Modifications.  When the item is applied, it checks whether the wearer has certain keywords equipped.  If they do, it uses mesh A, if not it uses mesh B.  This is to allow, for example, stockings to change shape between a standing version and a frogtie version.  It shouldn't be very difficult to modify this system to implement your idea.  As you say, the hard work would be in creating the meshes.

I know what he means.
In fact, this is a bit like using txt/any text file as specified content to implement a certain function outside the game, just like the HHS system. The name of your txt file represents the name of the garment you specified, and the offset in it represents what HHS will do when it discovers that the garment is being worn.
Like let's say I specify a costume A via a text file outside of the game, and then specify the KFT version of it, costume A's upper body restraint, costume A's frogtie. So KFT discovered that when the character was wearing costume A and set the frogtie device type in mcm, he put on the frogtie of costume A.
That's probably what it means.
But I don't think it's that easy. 😆 Surely it requires a special DLL?
What I can do is put out a guide including the pose files for the OS and what it takes to make a KFT bondage look for any outfit.

Very nice!

One question: Is it possible for the player/characters to wear shoes, High Heels and stuff while using these Devices? Everytime i try to put on armbinders, ropes or anything like that, the shoes are getting automatically undressed. 

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thank you, ego! I sincerely hope that this feature will be implemented (but as an outsider, I don't know how many difficulties there will be). If this feature can be implemented, I hope that KFT can become a highly liberalized framework that can accommodate various clothing styles of players from different ethnicities and tastes (because I believe that although everyone has their own unique preferences, the "fetish" crowd knows no borders). If in the future, under the guidance of kziitd, I also master the technology of making KFT clothing, and I will participate in making nif to make KFT look more diverse. Of course, because I am not familiar with the preferences of other players, I will follow my own or my friends' preferences to start making these KFT costumes, first adding them to the "KFT family", and then attracting more people to join this activity.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Meanwhile, I guess this mod may have some reference value? If not, please forgive me.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65963

21 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Kziitd Fetish Toolset - Compatibility Patches 1.0 Beta 1 - this provides a plugin that adds Devious Devices keywords to the KFT devices.  This allows them to be recognized by other mods that look for Devious Devices keywords to determine if a character is tied up.  Optional, and requires Devious Devices and compatible mods.

Quick question. Will this choose bondage items from both sets or does KFT take precedence? For example, in Sexual Harassment it might call for a DD device after an encounter goes wrong, and will this mean a DD or KFT item will be called? Is it a random choice of bondage from both mods?

Is there an intention to allow KFT to take priority (no dis-respect to DD, it is the bedrock upon which we stand)?

20 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Quick question. Will this choose bondage items from both sets or does KFT take precedence? For example, in Sexual Harassment it might call for a DD device after an encounter goes wrong, and will this mean a DD or KFT item will be called? Is it a random choice of bondage from both mods?

Is there an intention to allow KFT to take priority (no dis-respect to DD, it is the bedrock upon which we stand)?

SA & others would have to update to use KFT as they specifically call for DD items. The compatibility just lets them know that the PC is already bound/gagged in that slot.

Basically the same way it is now, IF the PC is gagged with a KFT gag, they won't/shouldn't try to put a DD gag on.

1 hour ago, mizuho18 said:

Has anyone encountered the same problem as me? I have tried wearing different gags, but the character's mouth won't open。

The mouth opening feature requires AAF, do you have that installed?

10 minutes ago, mizuho18 said:

Yes, I have already installed aaf. This bug is strange, is it related to my mod sorting😂

Load order for this mod doesn't matter.  The mouth opening feature uses the morph functions from the LL_FourPlay library that comes with AAF.  If that is not working, either because it is missing or the version of F4SE you are using is not compatible with it, then gags won't work properly.

10分钟前,EgoBallistic说:

这个模组的加载顺序无关紧要。张嘴功能使用 AAF 附带的 LL_FourPlay 库中的变形函数。如果它不起作用,要么是因为它丢失了,要么是你使用的 F4SE 版本与它不兼容,那么插科打诨将无法正常工作。

感谢您的耐心等待。重新安装 AAF 后,此问题已在一定程度上得到解决。但是在尝试了几种不同的插科打诨之后,我发现角色的嘴巴似乎不够张开?我不确定这个问题是否与我使用的头模有关。无论如何,感谢您的辛勤工作。FO4的成人模块今天终于得到了足够新鲜精致的血液。🤩

GAG.png.54a04ef7b0064a32925eb249a9f1aa8e.png

Edited by mizuho18
4 hours ago, mizuho18 said:

感谢您的耐心等待。重新安装 AAF 后,此问题已在一定程度上得到解决。但是在尝试了几种不同的插科打诨之后,我发现角色的嘴巴似乎不够张开?我不确定这个问题是否与我使用的头模有关。无论如何,感谢您的辛勤工作。FO4的成人模块今天终于得到了足够新鲜精致的血液。🤩

GAG.png.54a04ef7b0064a32925eb249a9f1aa8e.png

Yes, the position and size of the KFT device are basically only suitable for character head deformation in vanilla games. Such a head/character mod does not fully follow the vanilla deformation range when creating tri files.

This works perfectly fine, save for clashing with Combat Strip Lite.  I got equipped with KFT items after a Violate scenario, but I was still dealing with the damage stacks from CSL.  This caused KFT items (those in the affected slots) to get stripped and re-equipped every 1-2 seconds.  CSL's FAQ section reads:

On 2/17/2018 at 6:22 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Is this compatible with Devious Devices?

Yes. Devious devices items will not be stripped on strip events. However, the player will still receive damage stacks, which means when you get those devious devices removed, your character still needs to heal before he/she can wear armor on that body part.

Even with the Compatibility Patches, the KFT items don't get skipped by CSL.  Is there some other keyword to assign to the items, or some other exception/patch that needs to get developed?

1 hour ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

Even with the Compatibility Patches, the KFT items don't get skipped by CSL.  Is there some other keyword to assign to the items, or some other exception/patch that needs to get developed?

CSL and a couple of TwistedTrebla's other mods look for a DD keyword that I didn't have in the compatibility patch.  I have updated the compatibility patch, it should work properly with CSL now.

3 hours ago, wanghunglola said:

im using CBBE with 3BBB. Outfits, naked body work fine and have normal physics. As soon as I put ropes- floating tits and butt. When I use kziid preset in body slide- same thing. 

The issue is the skeleton you are using.  FG and items build on FG require the ZeX skeleton.  I will clarify that in the mod requirements.

4 hours ago, onikujo said:

So will the amputation stuff be applied as a restraint at random or is it specific to certain situations?

They would have to be specifically applied by mods.  The amputations are not included in the default leveled lists, so a mod author would have to specifically choose to use them or add them to their own leveled lists.

11 hours ago, guliguliradish said:

Meanwhile, I guess this mod may have some reference value? If not, please forgive me.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65963

Can you provide a list of armor mods that contain two models of the same meshes (SFW and NSFW) ? it's not an easy task to make NSFW meshes out of existant outfits. Even if you can do it, you probably have to ask for permission from original author(s).
After stumbling across outfits with NSFW sliders / version, i had a similar idea which is: switching to NSFW version of the worn outfit instead of undressing when AAF kicks in. But like ego said, the hardest part is to provide the meshes.

There appears to be an incompatibility issue with RealHandcuffs.  (update: no there isn't)

The "escape menu" (=trying to bring up the pip-boy when bound) overrules the one from RealHandcuffs.
When wearing RH only - nothing comes up.
Fortunately, RH has a fallback hotkey you can configure in MCM.

This also happens when you disable KFT's escape menu in MCM.

Buuut.... there's no fallback hotkey available for KFT, So if you disable KFT's escape menu - off to the next armorbench (DD unlocker) you go. Or, crawl. (or, ofc, use the debug-options)

(already tried out the new compatibility patch - same behaviour)

PS: this mod is AWESOME!

update 31-Mar:
calling it a jank / bugged save file now.
did some further tests, initializing the mod on an older save file -> not a problem.
deinstalling confirmed that the RH escape menu was already broken.

update 05-April:
huh. actually, the save ain't broke.
I was using another PC with a mirrored installation last week.
Back on the main rig now - and everything works (started with the same save I used last week)
Maybe an installation/deployment hickup... but, why did it work on older saves, then?

^ "edge case" / solved. I'm just documenting it

Edited by egonm68
39 minutes ago, egonm68 said:

There appears to be an incompatibility issue with RealHandcuffs.

Interesting! I've never had that issue even with the live version.

But there are soooo many different mod lists. it's impossible to test even a fraction of the possibilities.. it'll be interesting to see the cause.