1 hour ago, egonm68 said:

There appears to be an incompatibility issue with RealHandcuffs.

The "escape menu" (=trying to bring up the pip-boy when bound) overrules the one from RealHandcuffs.
When wearing RH only - nothing comes up.
Fortunately, RH has a fallback hotkey you can configure in MCM.

This also happens when you disable KFT's escape menu in MCM.

Buuut.... there's no fallback hotkey available for KFT, So if you disable KFT's escape menu - off to the next armorbench (DD unlocker) you go. Or, crawl. (or, ofc, use the debug-options)

(already tried out the new compatibility patch - same behaviour)

PS: this mod is AWESOME!

On the front page under Compatibility:

The mod is not currently very compatible with Real Handcuffs or Devious Devices; mixing devices from the two mods is not recommended.  This will be addressed in future releases.

2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Can you provide a list of armor mods that contain two models of the same meshes (SFW and NSFW) ? it's not an easy task to make NSFW meshes out of existant outfits. Even if you can do it, you probably have to ask for permission from original author(s).
After stumbling across outfits with NSFW sliders / version, i had a similar idea which is: switching to NSFW version of the worn outfit instead of undressing when AAF kicks in. But like ego said, the hardest part is to provide the meshes.

That's right, my idea is to only use clothes that already have an NSFW version and obtain the author's consent in advance, which is necessary. For example, the clothes in the pictures I posted were made and published with the consent of Caenarvon in advance, and their original clothing was used as a precursor. I think this is also a way to "promote" the original author's clothing mod in another way, which is a collaboration because it will not become a means of profit.

8 hours ago, kziitd said:

Yes, the position and size of the KFT device are basically only suitable for character head deformation in vanilla games. Such a head/character mod does not fully follow the vanilla deformation range when creating tri files.

Thank you very much. It seems like it's time to return vanilla heaaaaad😎

7 hours ago, wanghunglola said:

I’m sure I’m doing something wrong…. Gags work great. When I switch to rope on the body- body gets shitty floating breasts and butt bug. 

when I remove ropes- body is fine no floating bug. 

Please advise. 

im using CBBE with 3BBB. Outfits, naked body work fine and have normal physics. As soon as I put ropes- floating tits and butt. When I use kziid preset in body slide- same thing. 

IMG_0532.jpeg

What mod gives you such pretty raiders?

7 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Can you provide a list of armor mods that contain two models of the same meshes (SFW and NSFW) ? it's not an easy task to make NSFW meshes out of existant outfits. Even if you can do it, you probably have to ask for permission from original author(s).
After stumbling across outfits with NSFW sliders / version, i had a similar idea which is: switching to NSFW version of the worn outfit instead of undressing when AAF kicks in. But like ego said, the hardest part is to provide the meshes.

If you are also interested, let me share my idea: in order to reduce workload, players need to first extract components themselves in Outfit to form a complete set of clothes and export nif. Next, find the corresponding nsfw version and assemble it into a nif. The former is used for daily wear and is recognized by KFT or AAF as a keyword (I believe everyone only has a few sets of their favorite clothing), while the latter begins to be made into "KFT clothing". If these clothing components come from other authors, then I think players should find the original authors of the clothing themselves and seek their consent. After all production is completed, request ego or kziitd to add them to KFT (with screenshots of the original author agreeing to publish) for release in the next version update. The following part is my knowledge blind spot, which is also what I mentioned earlier: "Wearing A suit, when triggered, it will automatically become the nsfw version of A suit." I don't know if this feature can be implemented in the future. I believe that without the leadership of KZIITD and EGO, it cannot be achieved in any way.

Edited by guliguliradish
14 hours ago, kziitd said:

是的,KFT设备的位置和尺寸基本上只适合香草游戏中的角色头部变形。在创建 tri 文件时,这样的头部/角色模型并不完全遵循原版变形范围。

作者,第一次弄辐射4的mod,能不能教一个安装的中文教程啊,现在网上资源少很多又是英文的,尤其是AAF怎么装啊,连本体资源都不好找。网上一大堆整合包可以继承这个工具包吗?求帮助。

I have an issue with the struggling where if i succeed, it instantly re-equips an item (even if the unlocked option is set in MCM), so far it only happens with with the items that block arms, unequipping any similar items from the NPC works as intended.

Edited by angrykiwi
16 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Interesting! I've never had that issue even with the live version.

But there are soooo many different mod lists. it's impossible to test even a fraction of the possibilities.. it'll be interesting to see the cause.

I did some further testing - jank/bugged save(s), 😕
updated my previous post, RH escape menu was already broken on that save (and its current branch-off.)

(sigh.... always the little things you only notice when testing the 2nd/3rd mod "down the road" - and then want to kick yourself for thinking you had a 'good' save. thank f*ck for timestamped backups, MCM settings manager, and the like)

Well, it's finally time. It's been a long road and frankly, y'all knocked it out of the park. Finally we don't have to depend on outdated, barely functional DD ports. Can't wait to see what the community cooks up now that there's a proper framework. Here's hoping the Bridge drama doesn't get worse.

17 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

I totally need a backpack of this:

backpack-please.jpg

Just sitting on my back, saying random things to the player like the Stealth Suit MK II from New Vegas lol.

That's gotta be the weirdest idea I've heard in a long time. So weird it just might be awesome.

6 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

I have an issue with the struggling where if i succeed, it instantly re-equips an item (even if the unlocked option is set in MCM), so far it only happens with with the items that block arms, unequipping any similar items from the NPC works as intended.

That is really strange.  I could see where this might happen if your game is suffering from high script lag, but even in that case setting the global unlock in MCM should force it to work.

Is is possible another mod is re equipping the device on you, perhaps reacting to DD keywords if you have the compatibility patch installed?

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is really strange.  I could see where this might happen if your game is suffering from high script lag, but even in that case setting the global unlock in MCM should force it to work.

Is is possible another mod is re equipping the device on you, perhaps reacting to DD keywords if you have the compatibility patch installed?

Unequipping devices through unequip all works as intended, it's just that the option which makes all devices that you equip unlocked still re-equips it on you, i assume that it just sets struggle chance to 100%.

Strangely that it would still do that even if i remove DD keywords or anything that interacts with kzitd items (for example commonwealth moisturizer)

Could be a script lag but the lag detection tool tells me that i have no script lag, guess there some kind of anitcheat/accidental unequip script, would it be possible to lower the interval with which the script is firing?

EDIT: did some tests and there something does re-equips them since i have seen it re-equip when i was still in the MCM clicking "unequip devices" debug option, but i cannot pin point what exactly, i have tried to launch without DD keywords- still the same. Will continue debugging further to find that missing incompatibility.

EDIT2: pretty sure it's due to script lag and/or how fast the re-equip anticheat fires since i managed to get devices off through the struggle system if i open the console when it's unequipped. Do note that this issue was only with the hand-binding devices.

Edited by angrykiwi
17 hours ago, luosiding said:

作者,第一次弄辐射4的mod,能不能教一个安装的中文教程啊,现在网上资源少很多又是英文的,尤其是AAF怎么装啊,连本体资源都不好找。网上一大堆整合包可以继承这个工具包吗?求帮助。

18 hours ago, luosiding said:

Do you know 9DM? I suggest you go to this website to find the resources you are looking for, as it is in Chinese. The compatibility of KFT is great, as long as you download the necessary mods, you can enjoy ithttp://www.9dmsgame.net/forum-40-1.html

43 minutes ago, vjck2 said:

seems ok using this mod with body type "CBBE average"  (off course there are some clippings).

BTW, is there any way to recover from helpless? (just curious)

image.jpeg.a0c3965c793f7ebe2c1b58540567b527.jpeg

use mcm to cheat out

Kziitd and EgoBallistic, I feel compelled to express what an amazing expression of art you made with this mod. It's way more than a replacement for Devious Devices. It's way more than bondage apparel. The detail of the meshes and textures are incredible, but it's still way more than that. From the expressive movements of each piece, from the variations with fear and anger of headgear, from the aesthetic beauty and variations of everything.

I mentioned this in the screen shot thread, but I think this mod opens so many doors to expressive art in Fallout 4. For instance, that Clockwork Orange headgear you made is amazing. I'm so delighted by it, and I was immediately compelled to make a film with it not as an expression of bondage but as an expression of madness and insanity. It's so wonderful! Thanks a million for sharing this mod. I mean it.