Damn, seems like im the only one with no face expression issue :( ?

@Just figured it out, I have some kind of bug when there is stack of more than 1 item then expression not working, but if there is just one device everything work just fine. 

Edited by Jappa123
2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The body meshes are based on Fusion Girl and the Bodyslide files only work with Fusion Girl presets.  However, the mod works fine if you use CBBE, since the textures are compatible there are no issues.  You might get some clipping if you mix CBBE items with KFT ones, for example CBBE boots with KFT arm restraints, depending on the presets the respective items are built with.

Strange. when i used cbbe, with KFT ropes, it changed the body to a preset body type. :(

Quick question, all devices replace boots/heels in outfits and i wonder if there is way to combine them somehow in outfit studio , like add high heels orjust boots from some outfit permanently to armbinder device, so basically armbinder will always be with high heels or boots.  

Had a play around with this , looking amazing :D

Are there any plans to expand on the gag talk and any other restraint related dialogue within KFT itself? 

If not, looks like I need to find some free time and redownload creation kit :) 

Congrats on the release guys. Amazing work.

Sadly, one of those who still uses CBBE (like some others in this thread). So, will have to wait till someone comes along to convert this to CBBE.

But otherwise, it looks fantastic. Nice job and eager to check it out. Can't wait for other mods to start using this framework. ;)

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
18 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

I can see that all *_Arms Leveled Items does not "Use Global", so as result these items does not respect MCM settings.

Is it intentional or just not finished?

The globals are only used on the sublists that can be disabled in MCM, like leg restraints and frogties.  It is intentionally not possible to disable the *_Arms lists via MCM.

I am going to add MCM settings to allow enabling/disabling by material category (rope, leather, etc), but that will work by rebuilding the top-level list to exclude the disabled LL_Bondage_* sublists.

9 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

Are there any plans to expand on the gag talk and any other restraint related dialogue within KFT itself? 

I tried to keep it fairly generic.  I am always open to suggestions if you have something in mind, though.  And of course other modders can write their own dialogue quests that use this mod's voicetype and audio to handle specific situations.

15 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Congrats on the release guys. Amazing work.

Sadly, one of those who still uses CBBE (like some others in this thread). So, will have to wait till someone comes along to convert this to CBBE.

But otherwise, it looks fantastic. Nice job and eager to check it out. Can't wait for other mods to start using this framework. ;)

I use CBBE but installed the ZEX skeleton and built the outifits. When they are quipped, you get the FG version, without installing FG.

27 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

I use CBBE but installed the ZEX skeleton and built the outifits. When they are quipped, you get the FG version, without installing FG.

Yeah, I know, I use a mashup skeleton that combines the CBBE and ZeX skeleton together, so it's not an issue. I can use CBBE and FG together.

But I use a custom CBBE body that I shaped myself, and if I equip an FG outfit on it, it changes the body shape lol. Which in turn will mess up anything that I am wearing that is shaped to my CBBE body preset. Since CBBE and FG don't share the same sliders, creating a perfect matching body shape between them doesn't work so well. So, they will mismatch if you try to equip an FG outfit on a custom CBBE body shape (clipping and floating etc.).

So yeah, in order for it to fit properly, you'll need an actual CBBE conversion to match the proper sliders. It's not a huge issue, as I can do it myself, it will just take time is all.

This is not a fault of the mod, as the mod is great. I just need to convert it over to CBBE so I can use it properly is all. :)

50 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I tried to keep it fairly generic.  I am always open to suggestions if you have something in mind, though.  And of course other modders can write their own dialogue quests that use this mod's voicetype and audio to handle specific situations.

I don't really have any specific suggestions, I think it's in a good state for the base framework dialogue. I just got the idea to write a small mod to expand on it a little and wanted to check whether you're already planning on doing something of the sort yourself. :) 

Edited by PowerBing
7 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

So yeah, in order for it to fit properly, you'll need an actual CBBE conversion to match the proper sliders. It's not a huge issue, as I can do it myself, it will just take time is all.

With Fziitd's outfits, that is not a problem, since you cannot wear "normal" stuff when wearing a frogtie for example. ;)

But, things like harness & stockings do need converted since they don't use a body reference.

If you do convert them... I'll be on that conversion like stink on a Super Mutant! :)

Edited by izzyknows
Just now, izzyknows said:

With Fziitd's outfits, that is not a problem, since you cannot wear "normal" stuff when wearing a frogtie for example. ;)

It still changes the body shape though. It's odd to have one body that you custom made, to then have it switch to a completely different body when you equip something else.

I'd rather have my body be consistent no matter what I am wearing, instead of changing shape depending on what I have equipped.

3 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

It still changes the body shape though. It's odd to have one body that you custom made, to then have it switch to a completely different body when you equip something else.

I'd rather have my body be consistent no matter what I am wearing, instead of changing shape depending on what I have equipped.

Agreed, I managed to get extremely close to my CBBE version. And that took a minute!

This mod is absolutely incredible. The animations, meshes, textures, image space adapters, everything is so amazing. Bravo!

I've been playing around with the mod for a while and noticed a few things you might not have intended.

1. When I had metal body, leg and mouth/face restraints, I was able to struggle out of the body restraints fine. But when I tried to remove the leg and mouth restraints, it kept saying I didn't have anything that can cut them. There was no option to struggle out of them, presumably because once the body restraints were off it allowed the use of the pip-boy.

With rope and tape restraints I can use a knife or machete to break free (that works great). What would I need to be able to cut/break metal restraints, and is it intentional there's no ability to struggle free of leg/head metal restraints?

2. When I had the fuckdoll bodies on it worked great not allowing me to access my pip-boy, and there was (rightfully so) no option to break free. However, I noticed that if I had the MCM randomly add some restraints, it removed the fuckdoll body and replaced it with normal body restraints. I realize this was MCM, but you might want to make sure that fuckdoll bodies can only be replaced with other fuckdoll bodies rather than with normal restraints.

But this mod is so friggin' good. I'm so impressed! :)

Edited by Karna5

Always good to have a pleasant reason to restart yet again.  :)

Was ecstatic when I first saw the blog post teasing this framework.  I'm thrilled to see it launch and start the integrations.  Thanks to all those involved for what looks to be a beaut of a mod!

48 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

This mod is absolutely incredible. The animations, meshes, textures, image space adapters, everything is so amazing. Bravo!

I've been playing around with the mod for a while and noticed a few things you might not have intended.

1. When I had metal body, leg and mouth/face restraints, I was able to struggle out of the body restraints fine. But when I tried to remove the leg and mouth restraints, it kept saying I didn't have anything that can cut them. There was no option to struggle out of them, presumably because once the body restraints were off it allowed the use of the pip-boy.

With rope and tape restraints I can use a knife or machete to break free (that works great). What would I need to be able to cut/break metal restraints, and is it intentional there's no ability to struggle free of leg/head metal restraints?

2. When I had the fuckdoll bodies on it worked great not allowing me to access my pip-boy, and there was (rightfully so) no option to break free. However, I noticed that if I had the MCM randomly add some restraints, it removed the fuckdoll body and replaced it with normal body restraints. I realize this was MCM, but you might want to make sure that fuckdoll bodies can only be replaced with other fuckdoll bodies rather than with normal restraints.

But this mod is so friggin' good. I'm so impressed! :)

The mechanism I understand so far is: any KFT content requires sharp-type vanilla items/KFT keys to unlock.
Yes, even if your hands are free, but there is a piece of cloth in the mouth or a piece of tape on the eye and a rope/tape/leather item on the leg, you can't just remove it in the pipboy with your free hand, you need at least something sharp.🤣
Because in the pipboy interface, you no longer enter the "struggle" scene.
I hope this can be tweaked slightly to be closer to reality, but it depends on Ego's priorities/feasibility.
The KFT key is a necessity for a metal type device that binds your hands, but I remember there is a chance that you can just break free.
But again, in pipboy, continuing to unlock metal devices that are not hands requires a KFT key (sharp objects do not work).

Edited by kziitd
9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

They already do.  Any KFT device that blocks the eyes gives a strong depth-of-field effect that looks like nearsightedness.  You can see yourself very well but objects at any distance are blurred.

That's more of a topic for the AAF Violate thread, but yeah I would like to do that.  Mainly just need animations.

Yes I am definitely going to add that.  I already started working on it before I released this version, but I wanted to go ahead and get it out onto LL and get more feedback.  The next version will allow you to enable/disable devices by material, i.e. tape/rope/leather/metal.

um……sorry Ego,I forgot my most important request, which is KFT's "dress up system" (of course, this requires Kziitd's support, and I have already made the request). Please allow me to provide an example to explain in detail: my character is currently wearing the A suit and is defeated, so she will wear the specially made "A suit nsfw version" for A suit. Similarly, if I wear the B suit, KFT will automatically recognize and give her the "B suit nsfw version". If the character is not wearing A or B, they will wear the "KFT regular version" (currently known as "bundled nudity"). (I guess I need some keywords to implement the above request?)

Here are some examples of pictures. I have already created a similar "NSFW version set" in Skyrim

But in Skyrim, I can only handle these clothes simply, and there is no script that can automatically put them on the character after being defeated, but I believe there will be a way for FO4's KFT to implement it through scripts!1.png.02637e4417cfe7ffddd9e553c9afe9ad.png2.png.4a2c7ec333783bd2a377dfe88d14d550.png3.png.fb5ada42578faa7cd6cd4ede8426a08f.png4.png.450c42d166e8575f01992e534ef6c52e.png6.png.b63189cabce40317b7d7ed96cc5048d5.png7.png.c68b9999ccae8014372c1c0fe7cfbc38.png8.png.5c16a85717ac21553f7d3b7af64c6d72.png9.png.9bb206317918a9c43f305437abc9b3e2.png10.png.3e3297996122559a7c959051ae643f4f.png

5.png