Okay I'm stuck with the Armbinder. I've read this thread and seen there's a random chance to struggle out of it, but I've done that over 50 times and it hasn't come off. It looks like he's put a unique enchantment on it that bypasses the Devious Devices oppertunity to remove it. So I'm guessing is there a certain condition to have it removed? This feels like a mod breaking feature tbh. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2019 at 7:33 AM, vixenfinder said:

Okay I'm stuck with the Armbinder. I've read this thread and seen there's a random chance to struggle out of it, but I've done that over 50 times and it hasn't come off. It looks like he's put a unique enchantment on it that bypasses the Devious Devices oppertunity to remove it. So I'm guessing is there a certain condition to have it removed? This feels like a mod breaking feature tbh. 

Then your guess is entirely wrong.  The armbinder is a plain vanilla DD item with no changes whatsoever.  Please don't spread misinformation.

So i talked to angrim, did the dibella quest, for some reason when i have the dibella pasive i cannot advance the questline via dialog so i used the console command "set angrimdibellaexp to 1" and i finally could. However after the belt training part  (where i used the key to escape) he gave me a quest to find a book with the armbider, after that part he simply betrays me, invoques a dremora and sends me to a auction house, i was wondering is there something else to do after that? maybe an alternative path? Because i used the "help" command and saw that i'm missing quite a few dialogs, and never encountered the Arcadia's Love Elixir quest.

thanks for your help...

58 minutes ago, SexLaberrrr said:

Start over. 

Don't do the vanilla Dibella questline, There is a dialogue option that says something like, "I sure would like to learn..."

It's a mini-quest in the Angrim's Apprentice mod that you need to complete to be accepted as Angrim's apprentice. 

There is an alternate questline if you've already started the Dibella questline but it seems kinda boring.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 12:30 AM, SexLaberrrr said:

So i talked to angrim, did the dibella quest, for some reason when i have the dibella pasive i cannot advance the questline via dialog so i used the console command "set angrimdibellaexp to 1" and i finally could. However after the belt training part  (where i used the key to escape) he gave me a quest to find a book with the armbider, after that part he simply betrays me, invoques a dremora and sends me to a auction house, i was wondering is there something else to do after that? maybe an alternative path? Because i used the "help" command and saw that i'm missing quite a few dialogs, and never encountered the Arcadia's Love Elixir quest.

thanks for your help...

On 3/5/2019 at 1:33 AM, pewp43 said:

Start over. 

Don't do the vanilla Dibella questline, There is a dialogue option that says something like, "I sure would like to learn..."

It's a mini-quest in the Angrim's Apprentice mod that you need to complete to be accepted as Angrim's apprentice. 

There is an alternate questline if you've already started the Dibella questline but it seems kinda boring.

It can get even trickier if you also run The Sisterhood of Dibella alongside it as well, but it IS doable.

been playing around with this off and on and I was wondering if anyone would recommend any mods to go with this

Edit: I've been using this with Cursed Loot and Captured Dreams and Sanguine's Debauchery for example and I haven't gotten really far but does these go good with this

Edit 2: I see that some spells require like rough sex etc, is their a way to force those kinds of sex like through a mod

2 hours ago, Hiderius said:

been playing around with this off and on and I was wondering if anyone would recommend any mods to go with this

Edit: I've been using this with Cursed Loot and Captured Dreams and Sanguine's Debauchery for example and I haven't gotten really far but does these go good with this

Edit 2: I see that some spells require like rough sex etc, is their a way to force those kinds of sex like through a mod

I have used all of those with this mod as I did it's conversion for SE, so I can say that they do play well together and add to the "captive" theme quite well. I would also recommend Simple Slavery, which is a sort of bridge for slavery mods. It has a trigger for Angrim's Apprentice, and once the auction house scene for it resolves, you already have 3 of the supported slavery mods that it can send you to play out the enslaved scenario. It also has a trigger for the surrender option with Devious Cursed Loot. I would also recommend Sexlab Defeat, which also has Simple Slavery triggers upon your character's surrendering or being defeated by enemies. Do not run DCL's Combat Surrender at the same time, however.
Sexlab Defeat also addresses your second question. It gives you the ability to rape/assault a knocked down enemy, and even gives you a number of ways you can knock them down.

I'm going to assume you're using LE, so here are the appropriate links.

Simple Slavery: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5912-simple-slavery-plus/

Sexlab Defeat: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/

I would also recommend Devious Cidhna for a little more flavor, which is also by stobor: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1052-devious-cidhna-may-5-2018/

6 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

I have used all of those with this mod as I did it's conversion for SE, so I can say that they do play well together and add to the "captive" theme quite well. I would also recommend Simple Slavery, which is a sort of bridge for slavery mods. It has a trigger for Angrim's Apprentice, and once the auction house scene for it resolves, you already have 3 of the supported slavery mods that it can send you to play out the enslaved scenario. It also has a trigger for the surrender option with Devious Cursed Loot. I would also recommend Sexlab Defeat, which also has Simple Slavery triggers upon your character's surrendering or being defeated by enemies. Do not run DCL's Combat Surrender at the same time, however.
Sexlab Defeat also addresses your second question. It gives you the ability to rape/assault a knocked down enemy, and even gives you a number of ways you can knock them down.

I'm going to assume you're using LE, so here are the appropriate links.

Simple Slavery: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5912-simple-slavery-plus/

Sexlab Defeat: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/

I would also recommend Devious Cidhna for a little more flavor, which is also by stobor: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1052-devious-cidhna-may-5-2018/

So you can be sold to Angrim as a slave if you use Simple Slavery? 

Does this work for both male and female characters? 

That sounds like sex scenes aren't being counted for satiation purposes.  Are you using SLSO, by any chance?  Check the satiation score in console ('help satiation 3'), and if it's really low you can forcibly boost it ('set AngrimSatiation to 72', IIRC).

How he gets his food is easy. He's got hot and cold running girls!

As for the problem I was having, AngrimSatiation was set to 0.00. Changed it to 72, but as the character is in a dungeon at the moment, the penalties for being lusty are still in effect. I'll see if they go away when she finds someone she can relieve some tension with.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will be adding a small shout out to Angrim's Apprentice in the next version of SL Stories with some clutter outside of his lair to answer the very important question of - How does Angrim get his food supplies? :)

Is that farmhouse part of your mod or some other mod? There are a few of those out there that make use of that ruin.

8 hours ago, worik said:

Is that farmhouse part of your mod or some other mod? There are a few of those out there that make use of that ruin.

The farm house is added by Vigilants.

I only added some clutter around the trap door. Just a campfire, some empty bottles and a couple of sacks and barrels. I am hoping it will blend in with anything other mods add to that area.

On the issue I had before, I've been tracking the AngrimSatiation setting, and it slowly and inevitably crawls down to 0.00, at which point she's endlessly horny and red-screening frequently. I have to keep manually resetting it to prevent this.

Is there a flag that should be set to prevent that setting from doing that? Or perhaps some command that could be entered to reset the behavior of a tracker somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably a dumb question, but this is my first time using the mod. I am doing the ghost quest and, after I kill the mags I’m stuck in ghost form. Is this intentional or is there a cure?

Also, I have the belt attached to me right now. I assume there’s part of the quest line where this gets removed?

38 minutes ago, setokiaba said:

This is probably a dumb question, but this is my first time using the mod. I am doing the ghost quest and, after I kill the mags I’m stuck in ghost form. Is this intentional or is there a cure?

Also, I have the belt attached to me right now. I assume there’s part of the quest line where this gets removed?

You need to keep having sex to gain your human form back (temporarily). If you want to be cured once and for all, speak with Falion in Morthal.

On 3/26/2019 at 9:07 PM, Kitsudragon said:

On the issue I had before, I've been tracking the AngrimSatiation setting, and it slowly and inevitably crawls down to 0.00, at which point she's endlessly horny and red-screening frequently. I have to keep manually resetting it to prevent this.

Is there a flag that should be set to prevent that setting from doing that? Or perhaps some command that could be entered to reset the behavior of a tracker somewhere?

You'd have to remove the Succubus effect from her.  The AngrimSuccubusCurse ability, if memory serves - but check the name in console first, to be sure of the spelling.  The 'player.removespell' command ought to do the trick.

Played though again after a while. It was great but I had a few questions

I have not seen Keen Desire, I remember getting the un-named dagger in previous versions though. Are there conditions other then just the visit that I am forgetting?

I seem to be able to trigger the visit before even starting training which I don't think is intended. It makes the dialog a bit odd and seems to prevent ever learning Drink Dreams unless there is a revisit that I missed?

I don't see any dialog for the the third ending, something broken or was it left unfinished? 

Spoiler

I just kind of stops, nothing about the removal of your curse? or the effects on Angrim? Angrim doesn't even have the Ensnared dialog that you get if you try without the Agent of Dibella perk.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, hoping for a bit of a pointer as to who to progress this mod - my character has been in chastity for a while and every time I go back I just get the "but while you're here" scene. I pinched the spells books early in the piece and have completed one quest but otherwise haven't had anything for a while