you can just tell it beforehand than going the asshole route...well since you kinda believe in rebirth and reincarnation I guess your current avatar now is an asshole...you must be a nice guy in past life...

or maybe not...since people experiencing rebirths tend to retain their attributes and attitudes in their former lives...

that aside, Thanks for answering my 2nd question properly ^^

well i was a cat in previous life so its ok

Noted ^^

• 2 weeks later...

So I was curious, is anything supposed to happen after the succubus lore quest? in the time since i finished it (and dalliance), I've done the entirety of dawnguard and slain alduin, yet angrim still just respond "not yet" when asked if he has more lessons. given the age of this mod, I would not be surprised if thats where it ends, but i can't seem to find confirmation on that. plus I saw a comment in this thread that mentioned the succubus quest granting bonus effects, hence my question. thanks, if anyone can answer.

@Bricks: that sounds like the main AngrimApprenticeQuest is stuck waiting for the PC to turn up with a low satiation score (frustrated from being belted too long, see console command: 'help satiation') for the Succubus ending (which is entirely independent of the side quest Succubus Lore).  You'd have to be more specific about quest stage (console command: 'sqs AngrimApprenticeQuest') to be certain.

@Bricks: that sounds like the main AngrimApprenticeQuest is stuck waiting for the PC to turn up with a low satiation score (frustrated from being belted too long, see console command: 'help satiation') for the Succubus ending (which is entirely independent of the side quest Succubus Lore).  You'd have to be more specific about quest stage (console command: 'sqs AngrimApprenticeQuest') to be certain.

stage is 60 according to getstage. satiation is 43 (I took off the belt pretty quick as I had stuff to do, couldn't be stopping every few feet to touch myself).

@Bricks: that explains it.  the followup scene is triggered with satiation < 7, if I recall correctly.  You can force it along by setting it from console ('set angrimsatiation 6' or something like that).

yep, you were right. re-belted, waited for satiation to drop, then went back wen it was at 2. new dialouge, which led to him summoning a servant. unfortunatly, after the sex-scene with the summon, everthing just kicks back out (talking to angrim the frist time re-removes the restraints and has him say something like "I have no more use for you, but I know someone who does", talking again leads to the same thing as using the enthrall spell before a sex scene with him, only dialouges are what do you have for sale. basically, whatever the "proper" end is, isn't playing out. quest stage does advance to 100. I suspect another mod is intercepting it, but I've yet to start looking for which one. but hey, at least the first mystery was solved. thanks for the help.

@Bricks: that explains it.  the followup scene is triggered with satiation < 7, if I recall correctly.  You can force it along by setting it from console ('set angrimsatiation 6' or something like that).

yep, you were right. re-belted, waited for satiation to drop, then went back wen it was at 2. new dialouge, which led to him summoning a servant. unfortunatly, after the sex-scene with the summon, everthing just kicks back out (talking to angrim the frist time re-removes the restraints and has him say something like "I have no more use for you, but I know someone who does", talking again leads to the same thing as using the enthrall spell before a sex scene with him, only dialouges are what do you have for sale. basically, whatever the "proper" end is, isn't playing out. quest stage does advance to 100. I suspect another mod is intercepting it, but I've yet to start looking for which one. but hey, at least the first mystery was solved. thanks for the help.

At least in my game, after that scene you get sent to Simple Slavery (I think...). Do you have it installed?

At least in my game, after that scene you get sent to Simple Slavery (I think...). Do you have it installed?

no, I don't use it. no metnion of SS is made on the post for this mod so I presume theres a non-SS path to the endings.

no, I don't use it. no metnion of SS is made on the post for this mod so I presume theres a non-SS path to the endings.

I might not have totally understood your post but if what's happening is after the sex scene everything stays pretty much the same, I think that's all there is to it. You have that curse now (your magica declines if satiation is too low), some new spells and that's it. If the quest is still open or the dialogue is repeating then yeah something is wrong

I might not have totally understood your post but if what's happening is after the sex scene everything stays pretty much the same, I think that's all there is to it. You have that curse now (your magica declines if satiation is too low), some new spells and that's it. If the quest is still open or the dialogue is repeating then yeah something is wrong

Thats exactly whats wrong, the curse and new spells never get added, yet no more dialouge options become available.

The effect should be showing in the active effects pane, there are no new active spells at that point.  If it isn't kicking in, then I have no idea what went wrong - the mod has been out for a long time, and I don't recall any other reports of similar problems.

Thats exactly whats wrong, the curse and new spells never get added, yet no more dialouge options become available.

What I mean is, I don't think that scene in itself adds any new curse or spells. Just that whatever you get is what you have, and from then on Angrim is a shop keeper and IIRC doesn't have any more interesting dialogues.

I could be misremembering though, and sorry if I'm still not understanding your situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Ran into a weird issue when Angrim summon the Dremora to rape my PC, Sexlab said in the corner "Playing Animation:" but it was blank as if the mod cannot find an animation for that particular scene with the dremora emissary.

What's strange is that if I use matchmaker on the emissary, I can start a scene with him just fine. So for some reason, just for that scene, sexlab can't find what it was looking for in terms of animation. I ran into this issue before with radiant prostitutions with their 3P scenes, and I proved that it wasn't because of lack of animation because matchmaker works just fine.

So for that scene, is there a particular tag combination that Sexlab is looking for? I always thought that if sexlab cannot find an animation, it will just default to allowing all animation to be used.

The Papyrus log came up with these lines, seems somewhat related to the problem, maybe someone can take a look at it and figure out what's wrong:

stack:
<unknown self>.sslutility.FilterTaggedAnimations() - "sslUtility.psc" Line ?
[sexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabQuestFramework (0F000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
[ (FF001F05)].AngrimEmissaryScr.NextAct() - "AngrimEmissaryScr.psc" Line ?
[ (FF001F05)].AngrimEmissaryScr.OnLoad() - "AngrimEmissaryScr.psc" Line ?
[07/31/2017 - 11:25:21PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp21"
stack:
<unknown self>.sslutility.FilterTaggedAnimations() - "sslUtility.psc" Line ?
[sexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabQuestFramework (0F000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
[ (FF001F05)].AngrimEmissaryScr.NextAct() - "AngrimEmissaryScr.psc" Line ?
[ (FF001F05)].AngrimEmissaryScr.OnLoad() - "AngrimEmissaryScr.psc" Line ?
[07/31/2017 - 11:25:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

EDIT: found out the problem, I will post my findings here so the author or other people with similar issue can see it and understand why

The culprit was SexLab suppressed animation feature, let me elaborate on that

For this particular scene, I don't really know why, the Dremora will only pick from a handful of DEFAULT Sexlab animations, namely Arrok Rape, Arrok Leg Up and AP Skullfuck, any other animation especially from SLAL, will not be considered for the possible pool of animation.

This is strange because for all scenes involving angrim or other actors, all other animations work fine and are selectable from the pool but it's just this particular Dremora that's having issue.

Now, the reason why the scene won't start for me is because I disable pretty much ALL of Sexlab's default installed animation save for the Leito's one, that means that those three animations that I mentioned above are no longer considered to be in the system, so when the dremora was summoned and the mod look for those animations, the game freaks out and the scene either failed to play (indoor) or teleport me to the middle of the Sleeping Tree camp near Whiterun (outdoor)

Once I cleared all suppressed animation, the scene works fine. What's interesting is that even if I have these animations disabled (not suppressed, just disabled unchecked), the scene would still call on these animations and play them, suggesting that for this scene, the script calls out specifically for these to the point where it bypass SL's own animation disabling system

So TLDR: don't use SL's suppressed animation feature. If you don't want a particular animation, just disable them, or else you will run into weird bugs like these. I think these bugs are just the remnant of old scripts or outdated methods to start a scene. Now that sLAL is ubiquitous, newer mods probably won't have similar problems

EDIT2: Looking through the scripts themselves, I have finally found the problem. It's these lines right here:

Function NextAct()
;; String together several successive encounters, by tying the start of one
;; the the completion of the previous one.
if ( counter == 0 )
Wait( 2.0 )
anims = new sslBaseAnimation[2]
anims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName( "AP Skull Fuck" )
anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName( "Leito Bound Blowjob" )
CheckOptionalAnims( 1 )
SexLab.StartSex(actors, anims, victim, CenterMark, allowBed=false)
elseIf ( counter == 1 )
Wait( 2.0 )
;; Wait for the last animation to clear...
While (SexLab.FindActorController(actors[0]) != -1 || SexLab.FindActorController(actors[1]) != -1)
Wait(1.0)
endWhile
Wait( 1.0 )
anims = new sslBaseAnimation[4]
anims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName( "Rough Doggy Style" )
anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName( "Arrok Rape" )
anims[2] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName( "Leito Bound Rear Entry Anal" )
anims[3] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName( "Leito Bound Missionary Anal" )
CheckOptionalAnims( 2 )
CheckOptionalAnims( 3 )
elseIf ( counter == 2 )
Wait( 2.0 )
While (SexLab.FindActorController(actors[0]) != -1 || SexLab.FindActorController(actors[1]) != -1)
Wait(1.0)
endWhile
Wait( 1.0 )
anims = new sslBaseAnimation[2]
anims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName( "Arrok Leg Up Fuck" )
anims[1] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName( "Leito Bound Doggystyle" )
CheckOptionalAnims( 1 )
elseIf ( counter == 3 )
SexLab.ApplyCum( PlayerRef, 7 )
if ( AngrimHasCurse.Value == 0 )
QuestScr.GiveCurse()
endIf
Wait(1.0)
endWhile
Wait( 1.0 )
if ( CenterMark != None )
PlayerRef.MoveTo( CenterMark )    ;; Reset position
endIf
actors = new Actor[3]
actors[0] = PlayerRef
actors[1] = EmissaryRef
actors[2] = AngrimRef
anims = new sslBaseAnimation[1]
anims[0] = SexLab.GetAnimationByName( "DI Forced Threesome" )
if ( anims[0] != None )   ;; Older versions may be missing this one.
endIf
elseIf ( counter == 4 )
SexLab.ApplyCum( PlayerRef, 7 )
endIf
counter = counter + 1
endFunction

So the animations mentioned in the scripts are what needed to be in the system for the game to run. What's interesting is that I have those Leito animations installed via SLAL, but those are not recognized, so I guess that this scene will not consider any SLAL packs animations for the pool. I guess this script was written when Non-Sexlab animation pack was widely used because that one works well

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys have an issue here. The dremora will not spawn after Daderic Dalliances for me. Opening up the console tells me it hasn't loaded. Do I need to reinstall the mod or is there another work around for it. It reads as follows

NOTICE: ValadateActor(Sanguine'sMinon) --FALSE-- They are not Loaded.

• 1 month later...

When do you get the transparent nocturnal robe from Angrim? He gives me a different robe early on, and I'm curious if he gives you a better robe later.

That robe comes from a different module - The Art of Magicka I believe.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1040/?

My bad, if you read the mod description you will find:

"The transparent Nocturnal robe from Chronotrigger77's Remodeled Armor is recommended (but not required). A vanilla game robe will be used if this is not available."

So, I know that I have that mod set up. I have the robe available with additem and I know that there is a robe that looks just like it associated with angrim's apprentice. 

I just know when he gives me a robe, its a different robe. I imagine its because this mod is a bit old and things have been updated so that names are no longer exactly the same.

One thing that does seem weird is that if you get the Emissary ending, Angrim is still in the basement.  Since he is free I would expect that he would leave as he has no other dialog options after that.  Or that he would become hostile and attack the PC which he will assume is out for revenge, which would require his essential flag to be turned off.

Oh and that if you refuse Angrim his immortal flag should also be turned off when he attacks you.

• 4 months later...

In the Dalliance quest I killed the mage who had the "beer soaked tome," what do I do now? Angrim doesn't provide any new dialog options and the quest log says it's a "dead end" help if can.

How do i get the spell that cause damage to anyone i have sex with? Does angrim teaches me that or someone else? Basicly that the only thing that stops me from enthralling him as it the only spell i care for at the moment for sexassinations. 

As of now i have the spells from him up to shadow dance or something.