7 hours ago, Kitsudragon said:

The annoying part is that I don't have enough mana or experience to cast the Summon Emissary power ahead of time, and see if that crashes the game.

If it is just about testing things , you could use the setav console command to raise your abilities. Just be careful not to save or you might accidentially overwrite your game.

E.g.

player.setav Magicka 900

and so on ..

Not sure what else is needed for that spell but you might look something up here https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Tes5Mod:Actor_Value_Indices

9 hours ago, worik said:

If it is just about testing things , you could use the setav console command to raise your abilities. Just be careful not to save or you might accidentially overwrite your game.

E.g.

player.setav Magicka 900

and so on ..

Not sure what else is needed for that spell but you might look something up here https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Tes5Mod:Actor_Value_Indices

player.modav Magicka 1000

and when done testing

player.modav Magicka -1000

This is how I do such things for testing purpose...

8 hours ago, Tops34 said:

Hello, I'm at the stage where I'm wearing the belt and armbinder. How to I get rid of them? Especially the armbinder.

Angrim never put an armbinder on me. You only get rid of the belt when you're with Angrim... privately, you know^^ He didn't put it back on when he was done with me and sold me to SS. But as I mentioned above, I think I've missed some of the content because of Skyrim being itself.

On 12/7/2018 at 11:49 AM, Tops34 said:

Hello, I'm at the stage where I'm wearing the belt and armbinder. How to I get rid of them? Especially the armbinder.

Getting out of an armbinder is entirely possible with just Devious Devices, there's no quest mechanic needed.  It just takes time, and repeated struggle attempts (or another mod that lets NPCs or followers remove such).

On 12/5/2018 at 7:58 PM, Kitsudragon said:

I'm impressed you got to that point. I got to the demon sequence, and the game has been crashing on me every time. Not sure why.

Okay, this is really annoying. Is there a command I could use to bypass the rape scene? clearly it doesn't work.

IIRC, you're on the SSE version of the mod, right?

I don't have the specifics in front of me to read off the quest stage numbers, but I'm pretty sure you could use 'setstage' to a later stage (there should only be a few end-stage possibilities after that scene anyway).

The Sexlab MCM (in Oldrim at least) has some animation options which are likely to be pertinent.  Having an animation crash, or translate the actors to some arbitrary location (other than the target marker in the center of the room) might be prevented by fiddling with those.  Especially the one marked 'Potential CTD Startup Fix'.

On 12/7/2018 at 10:22 AM, Stuker said:

player.modav Magicka 1000

and when done testing

player.modav Magicka -1000

This is how I do such things for testing purpose...

Okay. Finally got stuff updated after Bethesda's Christmas rock...

I did what you suggested and summoned the Emissary. I get the summon animation, but right when the actor should appear, the game freezes. I did this with a brand new start as well, and had the same result.

Edit: Okay, updating Sexlab and SOS seems to have some effect, but the original issue remains. I can summon the demon, he walks over to the character. But then when the game starts placing him, it freezes.

Just started a new game but this mod is confusing me a bit. I get Angrim to teach me spells and they are taught randomly. But I reach the end of the quest line and there is always one random missing spell that he refuses to teach me. Is this normal? 

Current stage in his quest is 60. If I go back to him he will have sex with me but won't teach my character a new spell. Then when I leave he puts in the plugs and hence ends the quest. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Just started a new game but this mod is confusing me a bit. I get Angrim to teach me spells and they are taught randomly. But I reach the end of the quest line and there is always one random missing spell that he refuses to teach me. Is this normal? 

Current stage in his quest is 60. If I go back to him he will have sex with me but won't teach my character a new spell. Then when I leave he puts in the plugs and hence ends the quest. 

I find that when you go to talk to him, there's two options. The first is your character going on about how she can't focus on anything. The other is her asking Angrim if he can teach her anything. That got me the third spell instruction when I tried it.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:39 PM, Kitsudragon said:

I find that when you go to talk to him, there's two options. The first is your character going on about how she can't focus on anything. The other is her asking Angrim if he can teach her anything. That got me the third spell instruction when I tried it.

I will try that, but last time I picked that option he just had sex with me and then locked me in a belt with plugs without giving me the spell. 

Just finished Angrim quest and missing one spell again. This time Drink Dreams. 

Also this is what my little succubus looked like after the event. Thoroughly debauched and soul given to Sanguine. 

20181211215922_1.jpg

On 12/8/2018 at 8:19 PM, stobor said:

Getting out of an armbinder is entirely possible with just Devious Devices, there's no quest mechanic needed.  It just takes time, and repeated struggle attempts (or another mod that lets NPCs or followers remove such).

Thanks for the answer. I went to an earlier save, finished all the sidequest and this time he only put the belt on me. At the end Angrim became my thrall. The kill-shout didn't work.

18 hours ago, Kitsudragon said:

Gah. After much disabling and re-enabling, I've managed to figure out what was going on with my CTD's. It was Deadly Creatures. For some reason, it was conflicting with the Dremora summons in Angrim's Apprentice. Might be worth adding to the front page that DC doesn't play nice with this mod.

Huh.  I'd never encountered that particular conflict.  It must alter the Dremora race records or something in a way that conflicts with Sexlab's use (e.g. different skeleton, causing animations to break).  Thanks for sharing what you had to figure out the hard way.

On 12/5/2018 at 1:25 PM, Kitsudragon said:

Still crashing the game as it positions the Emissary.

in the last moment before it crashed, I was able to open the console and grab the current quest state from it.

Enabled: Yes

State: Running

Stage: 70

Priority: 60

Does this help any?

On 12/5/2018 at 4:58 PM, Kitsudragon said:

I'm impressed you got to that point. I got to the demon sequence, and the game has been crashing on me every time. Not sure why.

Okay, this is really annoying. Is there a command I could use to bypass the rape scene? clearly it doesn't work.

On 12/6/2018 at 2:50 PM, Kitsudragon said:

I usually do the AA mission before Dibella, simply because it flows better. Why would the character side with a demon lord over a goddess of sex? Well, maybe it's because the character is a demoness already by that point.

Anyway, still freezing. The annoying part is that I don't have enough mana or experience to cast the Summon Emissary power ahead of time, and see if that crashes the game. That would fairly definitely tell me if the Emissary animations are behind the freezing. But assuming I can't do anything about that, can the debauch sequence be bypassed while still fulfilling the conditions?

On 12/9/2018 at 4:25 PM, Kitsudragon said:

Okay. Finally got stuff updated after Bethesda's Christmas rock...

I did what you suggested and summoned the Emissary. I get the summon animation, but right when the actor should appear, the game freezes. I did this with a brand new start as well, and had the same result.

Edit: Okay, updating Sexlab and SOS seems to have some effect, but the original issue remains. I can summon the demon, he walks over to the character. But then when the game starts placing him, it freezes.

I'm glad you were able to find the root of the problem. In the future, go here for support since you are using the SE version. I work with stobor on this. He maintains the LE version, and since I converted it, I maintain the SE version:

so Im facing a bug. I go do the dibella training and Im told I get dibellas favor, but I dont actually get it, and angrim refuses to continue training me, so Iunno what to do about that.

also, i got that ruined book and have no idea what to do with it. Maybe I'm stupid, but I spent 15 minutes clairvoyancing with godmode on to find what I was supposed to do and i had to literally walk all the way across the map and it lead to a dead end. so.

7 hours ago, throwawaygateway said:

so Im facing a bug. I go do the dibella training and Im told I get dibellas favor, but I dont actually get it, and angrim refuses to continue training me, so Iunno what to do about that.

also, i got that ruined book and have no idea what to do with it. Maybe I'm stupid, but I spent 15 minutes clairvoyancing with godmode on to find what I was supposed to do and i had to literally walk all the way across the map and it lead to a dead end. so.

First off, never use clairvoyance on a mod quest, or ever really, as the spell is bugged. To many headaches from running into virtual walls with this one.

Second, I believe you need to do the Sybil rescue mission in order to gain Dibella's Favor. This mod points you to certain vanilla game missions in order to progress it's own.

• 2 weeks later...

So I can't find one of the 3 endings in this mod. I found the ones where he betrays you, and since I have simple slavery installed he sells me to an auction afterwards, and I found the one where I cast ensnare and femdom him. But I was under the impression there were 3 endings, and I cant find the one im missing. If anyone knows how to get it i'd like to know.

On 12/31/2018 at 9:16 AM, throwawaygateway said:

So I can't find one of the 3 endings in this mod. I found the ones where he betrays you, and since I have simple slavery installed he sells me to an auction afterwards, and I found the one where I cast ensnare and femdom him. But I was under the impression there were 3 endings, and I cant find the one im missing. If anyone knows how to get it i'd like to know.

You kill him by using the drain essence spell before he and the dremora rape you. You should have a spell that will drain the life force from your aggressor or victim. 

There is also a 4th ending where you end up as a ghost, but I found that to be tedious to play as so always managed to stealth kill the ghosts. 

Hmm i think im stuck basically i got 4 spells which are:

Drink Magical Essence

Drink Vital Essence 

Honeyed Tongue

Shadow dance 

I also opened Angrim chest and finished dibella quest. 

And all i got is "Is there anything more you can teach me master" then Angrim answer "Not right now, but since you are here" then unchain dialogue and thats basically it over and over same thing. Any idea what should i do?

Thanks!

Hello,

Is there any way to cure yourself from the Ghostly Hunger status? I've tried the College of Winterhold and talking to Angrim while not in ghost form, but there aren't any options for a cure.

I am also assuming that once I get that status, I cannot advance further in the quest line. Can anyone confirm?

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, vixenfinder said:

It seems like once you go that way you can't get back.

I can't find the link anymore, but I think I read the cure somewhere.

You would need

Spoiler
  1. use the search function for "ending" or "hungry" or "cure"
  2. If I remember right => visit Falion, similar as if you would cure yoursef from vampirism

18 hours ago, worik said:

I can't find the link anymore, but I think I read the cure somewhere.

You would need

Hide contents
  1. use the search function for "ending" or "hungry" or "cure"
  2. If I remember right => visit Falion, similar as if you would cure yoursef from vampirism

Thanks, I'll look into that. 

I'm glad that it's not a dead end; no pun intended ^_^;