24 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

As I said I was there and did the quest. But he did't noticed that.

Sorry, I thought "I just did that" was referring to the blowjob.  After going to the temple and completing the Dibellan Teachings quest, asking for teaching would normally cause Angrim to want to fit a "strange metal contraption" on you.

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Sorry, I thought "I just did that" was referring to the blowjob.  After going to the temple and completing the Dibellan Teachings quest, asking for teaching would normally cause Angrim to want to fit a "strange metal contraption" on you.

Do I have to do the sidequests first? I just cleared Yngvild.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

And I got out of Yngvild alive with a damaged book. But the quest is still open. Sadly Angrim has no dialogue for it. I've read all books in the room. What does it take to complete the quest?

Have you tried sleeping?

Also you seem to have other problems.  This mod was written for LE and can work on SE, but I don't think it works well with the newest version of SE.

Edited by WaterRabbit
14 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

Have you tried sleeping?

Also you seem to have other problems.  This mod was written for LE and can work on SE, but I don't think it works well with the newest version of SE.

I am playing on LE. ^^ And a female dremore showed up after sleeping, had sex 3 times and the quest was completed. But I got no reward. I can't summon the daedric girl myself or anything.

Edited by xyzxyz
46 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

And the magic robes have no textures at all (I cheated them in my inventory).

That appears to be an oversight of the mod.  There are 3 robe variations; none have a texture packaged with the mod.  They rely on third-party textures:

clothes\Tiwa44Minidresses\nocturnal\outfitf_1.nif

clothes\aom\CT77nocturnal_trans_1.nif

clothes\aom\nocturnal_trans_1.nif

48 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Am I missing an installation file or something?

It uses a BSA file, but you'd get nowhere if you didn't already have that.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I am playing on LE.

A word of caution, if you're making any edits to the esp file.  Be sure to use the non-localized esp for editing (available as a separate download).  The first time I played the mod, I made a few "harmless" edits in the Creation Kit to the base (localized) esp and made a big mess of things.

26 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:
5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

A word of caution, if you're making any edits to the esp file.  Be sure to use the non-localized esp for editing (available as a separate download).  The first time I played the mod, I made a few "harmless" edits in the Creation Kit to the base (localized) esp and made a big mess of things.

I wouldn't dare to change anything in the files.

Is the mod not compatible with modern DD (not the 3 files anymore) or any other newer mod?

I get no reward for the yngvild quest at all.

And Angrimm lost his teachig dialogue after I completed "Heart of dibella".

Even with a DDI,DDA,DDE setup I get stuck at the exact same spot. He never notices that I completed the quest at dibellas temple.

So I tried all 3 versions of this mod with minimal other mods and they all get stuck at the exact same point. WTF is wrong with my game? Do I need to be dragonborn or a certain level befor he finally noticed that I did the quest in dibellas temple?

Edited by xyzxyz
2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do I need to be dragonborn or a certain level befor he finally noticed that I did the quest in dibellas temple?

No, I've finished the quest line in the past with a non-dragonborn character, and I don't recall seeing any requirement for character level.  If you're still wearing his special belt, hint #1 in the "I'm Stuck" section would apply, but it sounds like you're past that point.

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, I've finished the quest line in the past with a non-dragonborn character, and I don't recall seeing any requirement for character level.  If you're still wearing his special belt, hint #1 in the "I'm Stuck" section would apply, but it sounds like you're past that point.

I never got the belt.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I never got the belt.

It's been a while since I did that one, so my memory is murky, but from looking at the mod it seems to go like this:

Spoiler

You have to progress enough into the quest, presumably by doing the quest Dibellan Teachings.  Keep asking him to renew the Magicka Infusion spell when it wears off ("I'd like to renew that spell again."), which requires sex with him.  Each time, he adds more (or another) device.  It looks like when you have the cuffs, the main quest advances to the point where you can ask, "Please, won't you teach me?"  Angrim offers his special chastity belt (and an apprentice robe).  When you speak to him while wearing his belt and with satiation at or below 9, the quest advances again.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

No.  Angrim recharges the Magicka Infusion spell on the PC.  I don't think he ever teaches that one, but Drink Magical Essence (which you can learn) is better.

So it works now. What I did is asking him for a recharge after I came back from Dibellas Temple for maybe 5 times. Then he put a set of DDs (no belt) on me and teaches me a spell. After a while he teaches me the next spell and puts the belt on.

Edited by xyzxyz
6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

So I kinda got the 3rd ending but something is missing. I got the spell from the crypt, casted it and Angrim unlocked the belt for good but after sex he lost all dialogues except the trading.

Is that the correct ending?

There are a few endings.  
If you have done all of the side quests from the books, you get the spell that can enthrall him.  If you do that, you get the "good ending".  Afterward his is just a vendor for the most part.
If you fail to enthrall him, you need to have Devious Cidnah installed as well, and you get passed to the Danty Sload with other problems.

If you get turned into a ghost at Rannveig's Fast or Yngvild (depending), you get another bad ending.

The x-cross is just decoration.

However, all of the questions you have asked are answered completely in this thread, including how to figure out the lust variable and what it takes to progress the various quest.

28 minutes ago, WaterRabbit said:

There are a few endings.  
If you have done all of the side quests from the books, you get the spell that can enthrall him.  If you do that, you get the "good ending".  Afterward his is just a vendor for the most part.
If you fail to enthrall him, you need to have Devious Cidnah installed as well, and you get passed to the Danty Sload with other problems.

If you get turned into a ghost at Rannveig's Fast or Yngvild (depending), you get another bad ending.

The x-cross is just decoration.

However, all of the questions you have asked are answered completely in this thread, including how to figure out the lust variable and what it takes to progress the various quest.

So I got all endings now. Good to know . Thank you :) Although what do you mean with "Vendor for the most part"? He is a vendor and I did all sidequests so is there any more interaction with him?

Oh I forgot that this mod has a succubus path but I have no race mod for that.

Edited by xyzxyz

Going trough a quite heavy molded playthrough  and I been trying to do angrim questline in-between other quest. I got to the part where I get belted and he teaches me drink magical essence. I cast the spell on myself and try to have sex with npc but after the fact I don't get any buffs, so I guess the spell isn't working as it should.

Any idea how I could troubleshoot it or any console command so I can skip to the next part/spell ?

EDIT: Nevermind found out that it was SLSO and found the patch to fix it

Edited by xseno
  • 2 weeks later...

Need bit of help from expert if I missed something

Currently I have the following spells

Drink magical essence,

drink vital essence

honeyed tongue

shadow dance 

drink soul

dibella boon

Any tips/hints how to get the others

Also Dalliance sent me Yngvild Got a damaged book and the quest is now on "the tome was ruined" looks like this was a dead end" any tips on how to continue it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 10:58 PM, poporaltemporal said:

@stobor if you are still around could you consider creating official SE + SLSO conversion? It would also be nice to have voice synth voice for angrim.

I am still (intermittently) around.  I can do an official SLSO conversion (shifting to EndAnimation events, which are the same with or without SLSO), but not SE.   I do not have SE, nor any interest in redoing my mod setup from scratch.