3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've just started the mod (new game). I've left the basement and am intending to go to Yngvild but Angrim is following me. Is this correct?

No, that doesn't sound good. It's been a long time since I played Yngvild, but as far as I remember, Angrim should never leave his lair.

I 'd guess something had not finished or another mod over-ruled his AI and makes him follow you ?

1 hour ago, worik said:

No, that doesn't sound good. It's been a long time since I played Yngvild, but as far as I remember, Angrim should never leave his lair.

I 'd guess something had not finished or another mod over-ruled his AI and makes him follow you ?

Thanks worik,

That was using CCAS. I'll try again without CCAS and double-check the dialogue options before I leave.

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

How long does this go on for because it is getting very fucking boring.

If I remember right, it goes on as long as you let it go on. As soon as you do something about it, the story advances.

Spoiler

It was 8 months ago when I was there and I was ill in RL, pardon me if I don't remember the exact sequence how-to escape. At that time my main question was if the design of the mod still matched the then new DD behaviours or if it would be impossible to get out of the restraints. But it worked.

180.jpg.d07d10e0ab51aa9c34077c11376cf769.jpg

Thanks,

I have no idea how to get out of DD gear so I attacked by kicking and promptly died. I was about level 3.

On the reload I walked out of the cage thing, which was unlocked, killed him, looted the place and found a book which had been ruined by beer. Got a message to say it was a dead end or something.

Because I don't play the vanilla game I'm not a great fan of mods which use it. I'm not a fan in any sense of DD and don't see why this mod needs it. I'm only playing because I have the DD mods installed because of some other mod and because I've never played AA.

• 3 weeks later...

With big thanks to @Adviser69, there is a Skyrim SE version available on the download page now.  This was made from the non-localized v2.11 ESP.   If you use SSE, and have any issues with this version, please post them here.  General SSE issues (or issues with the required dependencies) should be taken to some other appropriate forum topic.

EDIT: there's a dedicated SSE support thread here:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am kind of stuck at the moment. I have gained all the spell apart from two. Shadow Dance and Bloodlust. Angrim summoned his own emissary to transfer his curse to me (which is a bad ending I know) but now he won't teach me anymore. Can I still get Shadow Dance or is now locked to me? 

Bloodlust is gained from agressive sex after casting one of the spells I already have?  

Shadow Dance wouldn't normally be available beyond that point.  I'd suggest using the 'player.addspell' command from the console, if you skipped past it in Angrim's normal routine.

Bloodlust would normally only be given after both these conditions are met:

1. The character has completed the Dalliance quest (i.e. the encounter w/ the Dremora temptress).
  2. A certain number of aggressive encounters is exceeded (50, IIRC) and Sanguine's Emissary makes a return appearance.

Several of the spells get more powerful with practice too (Bloodlust is one such).  It can be primed by aggressive sex, or as a side-effect of the special Daedric dagger that the Temptress gives you.

15 hours ago, Kitsudragon said:

I've got kind of a weird bug. I installed the SSE version of the mod, but whenever I try to cue up dialogue with Angrim, he just stares at me, and nothing progresses. What's happening?

That sounds as though perhaps the SEQ (Start-Enabled Quest) file is missing from the package (or maybe Skyrim SE needs a new one?).  Could you check the status of the quest (console command 'sqv AngrimApprenticeQuest')?

Not sure what you needed, so I kind of grabbed everything. I've just entered the cellar for the first time, and I go to talk to him. He looks up and starts with, "make this quick," or something, and then when I activate the actor, he just stares at me. No dialogue, no activity.

Edit (four hours later): I had a lot of pictures posted, but I removed them when I had a bit of luck and got it working. Turns out the October release of Fuz Ro D'oh is essential. Something about the updated version is required to make it work properly.

Okay, found what seems to be a bug. I'm at the point where the Emissary is summoned to formalize the succubus curse transfer, and the moment the mod tries to set up the Emissary before the animations start, the game freezes. Repeated it four times, so it's not just a one-time thing. I've tried repositioning the viewpoint a few times, but the game resets the player viewpoint to a certain location, looking at the Emissary, and then it places the Emissary. Then the game freezes and crashes.

Edit (next day): I'm thinking the Emissary animations are bugged or perhaps in the wrong location? It's like the actor is placed in position and control is handed off, but the game freezes because it doesn't know what to do with the actor.

Edit, Tuesday: I'm fairly certain the Emissary's animations are the root of the problem. I had a bit of serendipity tonight, in that while diagnosing the problem, the player character decided to have a little fun with herself while all tied up. So the Emissary appears, runs his dialogue, and just stands there and waits for her to finish. But again, when she finished, the program positioned the Emissary actor, and then the Player character, and then the program froze again. It definitely appears to be a glitch in the Emissary's animations.

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have gained all the spells so far from Angrim, when does he ask for the love potion? Will he ask for it after I become a succubus?  Or if I ensnare him with the spell? 

It's usually one of the early tasks, like fetching books for him. I don't think it has anything to do with you being a succubus. It certainly doesn't require that you use a spell. I'm not sure if it becomes available randomly or not.

1 hour ago, Stuker said:

I'm not even sure if the mod is working as intended on my side. I have that strange feeling that I missed some parts. A walkthrough would be nice as the mod isn't giving much advice what to do.

Pretty sure that you're done with the mod.

9 minutes ago, pewp43 said:
9 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have gained all the spells so far from Angrim, when does he ask for the love potion? Will he ask for it after I become a succubus?  Or if I ensnare him with the spell? 

As I understand the mod, the love potion only comes into play if you have already rescued the Sybil before starting this mod.

I say, |"As I understand this mod..." because my character always seems to like the succubus curse and always seems to want to wait until after Sanguine debauches her to start the Sisters of Dibella mod... She such a slut. ?

I usually do the AA mission before Dibella, simply because it flows better. Why would the character side with a demon lord over a goddess of sex? Well, maybe it's because the character is a demoness already by that point.

Anyway, still freezing. The annoying part is that I don't have enough mana or experience to cast the Summon Emissary power ahead of time, and see if that crashes the game. That would fairly definitely tell me if the Emissary animations are behind the freezing. But assuming I can't do anything about that, can the debauch sequence be bypassed while still fulfilling the conditions?