28 minutes ago, noobgamer5896 said:

Yes , I ran the FNIS and also ran the bodyslide to build the assets as instructed here. 

hmm...not sure. maybe someone has better knowledge regarding this. TDF prostitution maybe causing issues here.  Could you try disabling that and checking it out. And don't forget to run FNIS once you have done it.

43 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

i have a short question. are there any devices operating on slot 61? i need slot 41 for the apachi elegance store.

i use DD assets, integration, expansion, equip, devious followers and cursed loot.

No DD does not use slot 61. 

I found a solution to the visible hands when NPCs wear a straitjacket that I have tested and seems to be working: add hands to the equipment slots for the Render/Script Instance item of the straitjacket, this would make it so you cant equip a straitjacket on someone wearing devious gloves however, or gloves onto someone wearing a straitjacket. and if made into a general purpose solution would require script changes to allow the gloves to be 'equipped' without actually equipping the rendered item while wearing a straitjacket, for both player and NPCs.

Without hands slot on Render

Spoiler

20200111141453_1.jpg.b10119efeb7af984df13bf874fdc7485.jpg

With hands slot on Render :

Spoiler

20200111141524_1.jpg.554112fc1eb06c5f23b079baf1dd45b6.jpg

I recently updated to the newest version 4.3a (from previous 4.2) in hope to fix the gag sounds, but for some reason, it brought more issues related to gags, than fixing em.

So, in 4.2 the regular character sounds were played when any SexLab animation was occuring (whether the DDi options for gags, sounds, silence, expressions were ticked or not), now, in this 4.3a, whenever gag is equipped, it will play the animation ONCE, and then does nothing, as if the script for keeping the mouth open stopped running or something (im not expert modder, cant say, but have some rough guesses). The open mouth animation only occurs again when gag was re-equipped. But then, when character is forced to do face expressions, it stops the mouth being open.

-Met all requirements, mod order is also in correct sate

-Built all items in bodyslide (which wouldnt be the issue anyways imo)

-Ran FNIS

-Tried using majority of checkboxes in DDi / ZaZ in MCM

Is anyone else having this issue, or has any advice that could help me fix this issue?

Edit: It only seems to be incorrectly working on PLAYER, not the NPCs.

43 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

I recently updated to the newest version 4.3a (from previous 4.2) in hope to fix the gag sounds, but for some reason, it brought more issues related to gags, than fixing em.

So, in 4.2 the regular character sounds were played when any SexLab animation was occuring (whether the DDi options for gags, sounds, silence, expressions were ticked or not), now, in this 4.3a, whenever gag is equipped, it will play the animation ONCE, and then does nothing, as if the script for keeping the mouth open stopped running or something (im not expert modder, cant say, but have some rough guesses). The open mouth animation only occurs again when gag was re-equipped. But then, when character is forced to do face expressions, it stops the mouth being open.

-Met all requirements, mod order is also in correct sate

-Built all items in bodyslide (which wouldnt be the issue anyways imo)

-Ran FNIS

-Tried using majority of checkboxes in DDi / ZaZ in MCM

Is anyone else having this issue, or has any advice that could help me fix this issue?

Edit: It only seems to be incorrectly working on PLAYER, not the NPCs.

Many people had this issue including me. This is a fix provided here (unofficila) but it works.

1 minute ago, darktej said:

Many people had this issue including me. This is a fix provided here (unofficila) but it works.

Thanks! I was actually just looking for this same thing (been browsing the forums and found this same solution), and i have been figuring out how do i even get the previous 4.3 version, because now we only can download the 4.3a.
Thanks to your reply, i no longer need to look for it!

On 1/9/2020 at 9:24 PM, Zaflis said:

Timed devices and lock shields need a script fix, download is in this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/page/468/?tab=comments#comment-2845624

Additionally you need to make custom esp to use the timed devices because no mod has those yet. (Partly because that fix is still new and unofficial...)

Thanks for the reply, sorry I'm a bit late.

I downloaded the little archive I saw in the comment, but I don't really know what to do with it, as it doesn't seem to do anything on it's own out-of-the-box.

Am I supposed to edit something in it? How would I do that, and what should be edited?

My knowledge of modding and the likes are practically none, so any help would be highly appreciated.

1 hour ago, datskahriim said:

Thanks for the reply, sorry I'm a bit late.

I downloaded the little archive I saw in the comment, but I don't really know what to do with it, as it doesn't seem to do anything on it's own out-of-the-box.

Am I supposed to edit something in it? How would I do that, and what should be edited?

My knowledge of modding and the likes are practically none, so any help would be highly appreciated.

Nothing to edit. Depends on what mod manager you have because i don't know what install instructions to give. With MO2 i would just install it as a mod that replaces other DD files. It has a Scripts\ folder and stuff in it, so you need to install or extract it in a way that you get \Data\Scripts\ relative paths.

As far as how to use it, i'd say you need "very advanced" Skyrim modding skills to do any of those things yourself. Editing script properties in CK or compiling scripts. You can try but you can choose to post your ideas so others could do it for you, if they have modding setups that can do that quickly.

But i already have 1 patch i made before if you want to try some fun. It changes almost every DD device into timed one. The time is random from 12 hours to several days. The lock shield will unlock faster than the timed unlock, so if you have keys you'll have chance for earlier release. But if you don't mind the wait you will always get free without any keys. This download is just the same script file as above (but altered), you don't need both, just this file. Install as a mod as usual. DD 4.3a Timed Patch.7z

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to disable the DD filter for creatures only, so that creatures can strip DD items and play their regular animations and then return the items. Currently sometimes when a creature tries to start an animation even if I am wearing something "simple" as a chastity belt (by "simple" I mean it doesn't even bind the arms), it bugs in odd ways like one actor or more not animating, being placed incorrectly or playing different animations...

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Nothing to edit. Depends on what mod manager you have because i don't know what install instructions to give. With MO2 i would just install it as a mod that replaces other DD files. It has a Scripts\ folder and stuff in it, so you need to install or extract it in a way that you get \Data\Scripts\ relative paths.

As far as how to use it, i'd say you need "very advanced" Skyrim modding skills to do any of those things yourself. Editing script properties in CK or compiling scripts. You can try but you can choose to post your ideas so others could do it for you, if they have modding setups that can do that quickly.

But i already have 1 patch i made before if you want to try some fun. It changes almost every DD device into timed one. The time is random from 12 hours to several days. The lock shield will unlock faster than the timed unlock, so if you have keys you'll have chance for earlier release. But if you don't mind the wait you will always get free without any keys. This download is just the same script file as above (but altered), you don't need both, just this file. Install as a mod as usual. DD 4.3a Timed Patch.7z

Thanks for your version of the archive!

Will be using this one to compare to the original I downloaded, and see if I can't throw together something myself.

In any case, I thank you for taking your time to help me!

EDIT: I did put in my own little variables thanks to having a functioning comparison by my side, though through my tests I see that it only impacts chastity belts and bras. Is there a way for the values to impact more items from different DD mods, such as chastity harnesses, gloves, shoes, corsets, etc.?

2 hours ago, datskahriim said:

EDIT: I did put in my own little variables thanks to having a functioning comparison by my side, though through my tests I see that it only impacts chastity belts and bras. Is there a way for the values to impact more items from different DD mods, such as chastity harnesses, gloves, shoes, corsets, etc.?

Depends on what numbers you changed and where... If you simply edit the script source that doesn't do anything, you need to compile it too and that's the hard part. You need script sources of every mod related to DD, even all the optional dependencies and their dependencies.

The way my script edit works is that it changes the default values for those items. If you open devices in CreationKit and set a custom value for any devious device, it will override that script default. It's a sad fact that some rare devices have set a (meaningless) override such as "TimedUnlock = False". I'm sure it was just an oversight and mistake to do that but really devices like that are extremely rare.

I'm deeply sorry to come back here with the same problem that is solved for the others, but the problem remains for me after trying fixes which are linked here.

upd: stuff in this spoiler is fixed?

Spoiler

First of all, sexlab does not give a fuck about me wearing gags and picks blowjob sex scenes plus no sound of a character being gagged ( no gag mouns ) and

only while having a sex scene (happens with every single one) mouth is constantly opens and closes with the gag equiped... All of the other restraints are working properly. And again im deeply sorry for being that stupid.

Install order

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name

"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","skse"
"0004","+","SkyUI"
"0005","+","RaceMenu"
"0006","+","Load Game CTD Fix"
"0007","+","Crash Fixes v12 - Beta"
"0008","+","Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
"0009","+","SOS"
"0010","+","HDT Physics Extensions"
"0011","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS"
"0012","+","FNIS Creature Pack 6_1"
"0013","+","FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells"
"0014","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"0015","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0016","+","Fair Skin Complexion"
"0017","+","KleinerEngel94 3BBB UUNP -CBBE SMP-HDT BODYPRESET"
"0018","+","Sexy woman CBBE Bodyslide preset"
"0019","+","Nova Catsuit - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0020","+","UIExtensions"
"0021","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0022","+","Spearhead Catsuit - CBBEv3 Curvy NSFW"
"0023","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"
"0024","+","Maevan2's Eye Brows"
"0025","+","Eyes of Aber"
"0026","+","Improved Eyes Skyrim"
"0027","+","Female Makeup Suite - Face - RaceMenu Overlays of Eyeliner EyeShadow Contours and Highlights"
"0028","+","Mikan Eyes"
"0029","+","SKSE Makeup Configs"
"0030","+","Freckle Mania 2"
"0031","+","KS Hairdos - Renewal"
"0032","+","KS Hairdos - HDT Physics"
"0033","+","The Eyes Of Beauty"
"0034","+","SG Female Eyebrows"
"0035","+","SG hair"
"0036","+","Cute Eyes"
"0037","+","New HDT Physics for KS-SG Hairs"
"0038","+","SoS-Full_Default_HDT_v1"
"0039","+","Susanna Snow-Strider - Nord RaceMenu Preset"
"0040","+","Jade A CBBE NORD RACEMENU Preset"
"0041","+","Icy Lady Nord Racemenu Preset"
"0042","+","HDT HighHeels System"
"0043","+","DIANA 2017 Platinum Edition Racemenu"
"0044","+","Diana ECE and RACEMENU preset"
"0045","+","cxcxcx racemenu preset"
"0046","+","sdasda racemenu preset"
"0047","+","SexLabFramework_v162_FULL"
"0048","+","SLAnimLoader"
"0049","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0050","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0051","+","Trvcer Armor CBBE HDT"
"0052","+","Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer"
"0053","+","Special Leather Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0054","+","Ebony Valkyrie Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0055","+","Angel Vixen Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0056","+","UNP Rogue Armor HD"
"0057","+","CBBE HDT Rogue Armor HD"
"0058","+","Alyn Shir Armor - CBBEv3 - UNP - UNP-BBP"
"0059","+","Alyn Shir Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0060","+","Vindicta Armor CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT BODYSLIDE"
"0061","+","Lingerie Set - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0062","+","Scarlet Dawn Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0063","+","Heels Sound 1.5"
"0064","+","COCO LaceBody - CBBE-UNP"
"0065","+","COCO MiYo Suit - CBBE-UNP"
"0066","+","HDT Maid Outfit"
"0067","+","CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT Bodyslide for Full HDT Maid Outfit with Cleavage"
"0068","+","C5Kev's Black Bandit Armor CBBE HS"
"0069","+","C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE HS"
"0070","+","PapyrusUtil_v33"
"0071","+","JContainers"
"0072","+","SexLabAroused_V28b"
"0073","+","SexLabAroused_V28b_Loose"
"0074","+","ZaZ"
"0075","+","Devious Devices Assets"
"0076","+","Devious Devices Integration"
"0077","+","DD 4.3a gag fix"
"0078","+","Devious Devices Expansion"
"0079","+","Devious Devices - Equip 442"
"0080","+","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0081","+","Skyrimutili"
"0082","+","skse log"
"0083","-","fnislog"
"0084","+","fnis output"
"0085","+","bodyslide update"

Load order

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
BBD_Nova.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
Brows.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Tracer Skyrim.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Ebony Valkyrie Armor.esp
RogueArmorHD.esp
BBD_AngelVixenArmor.esp
AlynShirArmor.esp
Vindicta.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
[COCO]MiYo_Suit.esp
[COCO]LaceBody.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
C5Kev's Black Bandit Armor CBBE HS.esp
C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE HS.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SpecialLeatherArmor.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Depends on what numbers you changed and where... If you simply edit the script source that doesn't do anything, you need to compile it too and that's the hard part. You need script sources of every mod related to DD, even all the optional dependencies and their dependencies.

The way my script edit works is that it changes the default values for those items. If you open devices in CreationKit and set a custom value for any devious device, it will override that script default. It's a sad fact that some rare devices have set a (meaningless) override such as "TimedUnlock = False". I'm sure it was just an oversight and mistake to do that but really devices like that are extremely rare.

Hoo boy, looks like it's going to be complicated to get everything running the way I'd like, then.

Frankly at this point I have no idea what could/should be done to get the remainder of items working (mainly DDE/DCUR) properly with lock shields, and I doubt that anyone would fix it just like that out of kindness.

On the bright side some core items work atleast.

11 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

I'm deeply sorry to come back here with the same problem that is solved for the others, but the problem remains for me after trying fixes which are linked here. First of all, sexlab does not give a fuck about me wearing gags and picks blowjob sex scenes plus no sound of a character being gagged ( no gag mouns ) and only while having a sex scene (happens with every single one) mouth is constantly opens and closes with the gag equiped... All of the other restraints are working properly. And again im deeply sorry for being that stupid.

Install order

Reveal hidden contents

"0003","+","skse"
"0004","+","SkyUI"
"0005","+","RaceMenu"
"0009","+","SOS"
"0027","+","Female Makeup Suite - Face - RaceMenu Overlays of Eyeliner EyeShadow Contours and Highlights"
"0028","+","Mikan Eyes"
"0035","+","SG hair"
"0036","+","Cute Eyes"
"0067","+","CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT Bodyslide for Full HDT Maid Outfit with Cleavage"
"0071","+","JContainers"
"0074","+","ZaZ"
"0080","+","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0081","+","Skyrimutili"
"0082","+","skse log"
"0083","-","fnislog"
"0084","+","fnis output"
"0085","+","bodyslide update"

Load order

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
BBD_Nova.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
Brows.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Tracer Skyrim.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Ebony Valkyrie Armor.esp
RogueArmorHD.esp
BBD_AngelVixenArmor.esp
AlynShirArmor.esp
Vindicta.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
[COCO]MiYo_Suit.esp
[COCO]LaceBody.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
C5Kev's Black Bandit Armor CBBE HS.esp
C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE HS.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SpecialLeatherArmor.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

And I forgot to tell that while a sex scene is happening, npc's ding dong sometimes misses, do I need manually set settings for this to get npc's shlong to hit right?

11 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

I'm deeply sorry to come back here with the same problem that is solved for the others, but the problem remains for me after trying fixes which are linked here. First of all, sexlab does not give a fuck about me wearing gags and picks blowjob sex scenes plus no sound of a character being gagged ( no gag mouns ) and only while having a sex scene (happens with every single one) mouth is constantly opens and closes with the gag equiped... All of the other restraints are working properly. And again im deeply sorry for being that stupid.

To have gag sounds play during sex with a devious gag requires GagSFX, I think. This means that the Zaz Animation Pack is still technically a requirement for DD if you want that feature.

The mouth opening and closing during animations also happens to me and, as far as I'm aware, to everyone. That seemed to change during the most recent Sexlab update as far as I can remember (it's a long time ago.) You'll notice the closing and opening of the mouth happens every time the character moans.

As for picking inappropriate animations, make sure the devious devices animation filter is active in its MCM. That should keep that sort of thing to a minimum. I think the mod calling the animation can sometimes override it anyway. Amorous Adventures often seems to ignore devices, for example, even with the DD filter on.

And the angle of the schlong can be changed for each actor and animation stage by using the C key by default. C pushes it up one notch, shift+C pushes it down. You should only need to do it once for each animation, and the changes will be saved for future use. It works the same way as the up/down, left/right, forward/back adjustment hotkeys.

i'm running Vortex mod manager and am having a problem.

about 70% of the devices end up causing portions my character or the NPC to become invisible

I've run Bodyslide numerous times with different settings to no avail.

i never had this problem with NMM so i can only assume it's a problem with how Vortex handles things.

do any of you know a fix or should i just give up and use a different mod manager?

20 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

the body-covering devices are invisible ingame and yes, i saw the info at the bottom, that i should run boddyslide, but i did and it's still not working.

can someone explain me how exactly i do this on bodyslide? because i'm nt entirely sure if i do that right

5 hours ago, merManc said:

To have gag sounds play during sex with a devious gag requires GagSFX, I think. This means that the Zaz Animation Pack is still technically a requirement for DD if you want that feature.

The mouth opening and closing during animations also happens to me and, as far as I'm aware, to everyone. That seemed to change during the most recent Sexlab update as far as I can remember (it's a long time ago.) You'll notice the closing and opening of the mouth happens every time the character moans.

As for picking inappropriate animations, make sure the devious devices animation filter is active in its MCM. That should keep that sort of thing to a minimum. I think the mod calling the animation can sometimes override it anyway. Amorous Adventures often seems to ignore devices, for example, even with the DD filter on.

And the angle of the schlong can be changed for each actor and animation stage by using the C key by default. C pushes it up one notch, shift+C pushes it down. You should only need to do it once for each animation, and the changes will be saved for future use. It works the same way as the up/down, left/right, forward/back adjustment hotkeys.

Thank you very much for breaking the bug down, i didn't even notice that it happend mostly when character moaned and did not know that it's the kind of old prblm with sexlab. Is there any chances that the creator of a mod or just a modder will fix that kind of stuff in sexlab mod? 

I'm confused why for someone this stuff is fixed totally but not for the others cuz i'm pretty sure that i've done everything right... (i even switched from vortex to mo2, in hope to fix this problem?) Should i try 1 version older sexlab or it is not worth it/will not help to solve the problem?

I had everything to work just perfect before this 4.3a update...

17 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

Install order

Reveal hidden contents

"0003","+","skse"
"0004","+","SkyUI"
"0005","+","RaceMenu"
"0009","+","SOS"
"0028","+","Mikan Eyes"
"0035","+","SG hair"
"0036","+","Cute Eyes"
"0071","+","JContainers"
"0074","+","ZaZ"