1 hour ago, gizmo1206 said:

i think i might be experiencing a issue,under effects i noticed i have "pierced clit" but looking in my inventory theres nothing there and with my follower,she has the corset but opening her inventory shows nothing

The "pierced clit" effect just means that at some point you had a vaginal piercing on; there's an equivalent effect for nipples and nipple piercing. As far as I can tell, it doesn't actually do anything.

1 hour ago, gizmo1206 said:

i think i might be experiencing a issue,under effects i noticed i have "pierced clit" but looking in my inventory theres nothing there and with my follower,she has the corset but opening her inventory shows nothing

That is a magic effect used as a "status", it's placed so that mods can tell if you've worn a piercing before and can therefore treat an initial piercing differently than a subsequent one.

Hi - I am stuck on the second part of the Zad Quest where he sends you out to retrieve the dynamo core and some other ingredients. Unfortunately my map only showed two questmarkers. I tried to going to Solstheim, but no joy. Does anyone have the item codes fore this part of Zads quest so I can spawn them in my inventory? Thank you.

Hi everyone! Sorry for my english.

Im trying to connect zadlibs to my scrip. When try to compile script i see this:

Spoiler

C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++>"D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompil
er.exe" "ndd_CurDevEquipScript.psc" -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="D:\GAMES\Sky
rim\Data\Scripts\Source" -o="D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts"
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "ndd_CurDevEquipScript"...
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfSexLab.psc(3782,0): the parameter types o
f function log in the empty state on script zbfsexlab do not match the parent sc
ript sslanimationfactory
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(134,4): variable ConsoleUtil is
undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(134,16): none is not a known use
r-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(137,2): variable ConsoleUtil is
undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(137,14): none is not a known use
r-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(141,3): variable ConsoleUtil is
undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(141,15): none is not a known use
r-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(143,2): variable ConsoleUtil is
undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(143,14): none is not a known use
r-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(612,4): variable ConsoleUtil i
s undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(612,16): none is not a known u
ser-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(614,3): variable ConsoleUtil i
s undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(614,15): none is not a known u
ser-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(617,16): variable ConsoleUtil
is undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(617,28): none is not a known u
ser-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(617,7): type mismatch while as
signing to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for ndd_CurDevEquipScript.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on ndd_CurDevEquipScript.psc

C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++>pause

I dont understan what problem is here. Sexlab and Aroused fraimworks connects an works fine, but devious integration... Can anyone help me with this?

6 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Hi everyone! Sorry for my english.

Im trying to connect zadlibs to my scrip. When try to compile script i see this:

Reveal hidden contents

C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++>"D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompil
er.exe" "ndd_CurDevEquipScript.psc" -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="D:\GAMES\Sky
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfSexLab.psc(3782,0): the parameter types o
f function log in the empty state on script zbfsexlab do not match the parent sc
ript sslanimationfactory
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(134,4): variable ConsoleUtil is
undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(134,16): none is not a known use
r-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(137,2): variable ConsoleUtil is
undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(137,14): none is not a known use
r-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(141,3): variable ConsoleUtil is
undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(141,15): none is not a known use
r-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(143,2): variable ConsoleUtil is
undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(143,14): none is not a known use
r-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(612,4): variable ConsoleUtil i
s undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(612,16): none is not a known u
ser-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(614,3): variable ConsoleUtil i
s undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(614,15): none is not a known u
ser-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(617,16): variable ConsoleUtil
is undefined
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(617,28): none is not a known u
ser-defined type
D:\GAMES\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(617,7): type mismatch while as
signing to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

I dont understan what problem is here. Sexlab and Aroused fraimworks connects an works fine, but devious integration... Can anyone help me with this?

I think you're missing the source files for consoleutil.

On 11/12/2017 at 4:34 AM, FernandoFeitosa said:

I've searched around but havent found a way to fix this, when my character is belted with an open chastity belt (can do anal), having anal does not reduce arousal.

While I think that is a limit set in sexlab aroused, that may be by design.

Ok. I found console util plugin and install it. 

An now i have this trouble

Spoiler

ript sslanimationfactory

27 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Ok. I found console util plugin and install it. 

An now i have this trouble

Reveal hidden contents

ript sslanimationfactory

Make sure you have the latest version of sexlab. Re-download if needed.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/?do=findComment&comment=1577984

VERSION 4.0

- Added: Straitjackets and new struggle animations for them. 26 variants in total, including open (breast exposed) and closed top, variants with legbinder and two hobble-dress/straitjacket combos!
- Added: Handcuffs worn in front and new struggle animations for them.
- Added: Breast bondage yoke. This yoke variant will lock on a subject's breasts instead of her neck.
- Added: 30 new pony items: Bitgags and pony harnesses.
- Added: A very strict version of the armbinder that binds the arms of a subject so tight that her elbows will touch inside the glove. This item is very hard to escape without help. Six new variants.
- Added: Silver and gold variants of chastity gear. 12 new items.
- Added: Many items from the Cursed Loot item library have been backported to the base framework to make them available for a broader audience. Catsuits, gloves, boots, hoods, yokes, ankle shackles. 105 new items.
- Added: New escape system. Players can now try to escape a device by struggling, lockpicking or cutting it open. The difficulty can now be set by the modder on a device level! One escape attempt can be performed once in a given period, also defined on the device level. If no local statements are made, default values are used. Players can now also attempt to repair jammed locks. The old (legacy) escape system is no longer selectable in MCM and has
been disabled. Global settings affecting escape difficulty have also been removed. Custom messages can also be defined on the device level, overriding standard framework message, if desired.
- Added:  New key break and jam lock mechanics. Key break and lock jam probabilities are now also set on the device level. By default, keys do not break until the item creator sets this value to higher than zero. Also, the modder can now set a property that will destroy the device and/or the keys upon removal. This does not affect removal by scripting. The corresponding global MCM controls have been removed.
- Added: New system for handling quest devices. DD quest devices are now much harder to remove by 3rd party mods, even when trying to brute force them off via standard API calls instead of the DDI API. This function should break all existing features that allow removal of such items. Yes, that's intentional.
- Added: New debug function that can be triggered by the user, which will remove -all- DD devices, including quest devices. This function will also send a new ModEvent DDI_Quest_SigTerm to signal content mods to terminate their quests. DD modders should register to that event and call the appropriate functions on their end, to allow the user to cleanly end DD quest, if they so desire.
- Added: A library function for selecting DD-aware sex animations: sslBaseAnimation[] function SelectValidDDAnimations(Actor[] actors, int count, bool forceaggressive = false, string includetag = "") DD mods can now use this to pick SexLab animations valid for the devices worn (e.g. armbinders and chastity gear). Animations returned by this function are guaranteed to be valid and will not be overridden by the DDI animation filter. DD modders are encouraged to use this function to select sex animation, as it will improve user experience when playing with bondage items. Note: This function works for DD devices only. It will not recognizes items from other bondage packs, e.g. ZAP.
- Added "Manipulate Locks" feature. Players can now chose to disable a generic DD device's locking mechanism when voluntarily equipping a device. This means they can remove it at any time they wish. Modders can override the feature, and it will not work for quest/custom devices. Also added a new API function ForceEquipDevice() to zadlibs, that will NOT fail if a device of the same type is already worn, but attempt to remove the conflicting item instead. This will work for generic devices ONLY. Quest items will not get removed by this function.
- Added: New chastity belt idles: These idles are now getting played during regular belt events, instead of them just displaying a text. There is a new API function in zadlibs to trigger the feature directly, too.
- Added:  Added difficulty modifer to MCM. Users can now pick a modifier to influence device difficullty for all generic devices and custom/quest devices if their creator enabled this feature for them. The modifer (max of +/- 75% on the values set by the device) affects: all escape methods (struggle, cut, lockpick), Escape cooldown, Unlock cooldown, Repair cooldown, Lockshield timer, Key break chance, Jam lock chance, Repair chance. In return, all individual MCM controls affecting the escape system have been removed.
- Added: Ability to pass generic tags to OnDDIEquipDevice()
- Added: Easier registration of custom events and fixed reset of custom events registry on load.

- Changed: Removed ZaZ Animation Pack as a master for Devious Devices. All functionality formerly handled by ZAP is now done by DD itself. Some bound animations developed for DD but distributed via ZAP have been moved to DD.
- Changed: The animation filter no longer recognizes ZAP items.
- Changed: DD devices are no longer tagged with their corresponding ZAP device keywords. As a consequence, mods using ZAP but not DD will no longer be able to recognize DD devices.
- Changed: New implementation of wrist restraints. This makes it much easier to implement new wrist restraints. No more extra quests and extra effect scripts modders have to deal with! Wrist restraints now use the exact same code every other restraint is using. They no longer prevent viewing the inventory, but you still cannot equip weapons or armor while wearing one. This gives wrist restraints much more flexibility, as they now also can use the standard escape system, allowing things like lockable armbinders or cutting out of them, even. Old devices should still work the old way. The only change to them is that they also allow inventory access. All wrist restraints now use the standard keyword zad_DeviousHeavyBondage. Their exact type can be determined with secondary keywords, such as zad_DeviousArmbinder or zad_DeviousYoke. Modders may need to adjust their code, as zad_DeviousHeavyBondage is now the main device keyword for these devices.
- Changed: Disabled the standard yoke/armbinder "Help Me" dialogues, as they were not compatible with the new wrist restraint implementation, and are redundant with numerous similar features in DD content mods.
- Changed: It is now impossible to struggle out of restraints other than wrist restraints with tied hands.
- Changed: Removed obsolete SkRe compatibility patch.
- Changed: Equipping chastity belts will no longer start a device quest.
- Changed: Replaced global lock shield feature with a device-based one. Defaults to a value between 1 and 5 hours, which is very tame and shouldn't break anything. I guess? Scripts bypass the check anyway.
- Changed: Removed "Hardcore Effects" toggle from MCM. All devices now use hardcore effects.
- Changed: Most items had their item weights adjusted.
- Changed: Removed the Devious Deviants submod and related quests, due to it being seriously outdated and bugged.

- Fixed: Bound NPCs should no longer execute sandbox packages breaking their animations.
- Fixed: Prevented event processing while the player is in a SexLab scene.
- Fixed: NPC can no longer remove items when they shouldn't.
- Fixed: Panel gag message not having a "Carry on" option.
- Fixed: Armbinder not hiding the ring slot
- Fixed: Plugs not having a "Put in" option.

Can anyone verify the Ureg Quest triggers on this build?

Installed on a clean save, the key and note are present, looted and read all in bookcase, but Ureg has no related dialog topics.

Maybe my clean save is not clean enough...

Also is there any requirement for the developer versions of DDa and DDe? They were not listed as a dependency.

I shoud add: Ureg's Quest is running, Stage 0.

4 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Can anyone verify the Ureg Quest triggers on this build?

Installed on a clean save, the key and note are present, looted and read all in bookcase, but Ureg has no related dialog topics.

Maybe my clean save is not clean enough...

Also is there any requirement for the developer versions of DDa and DDe? They were not listed as a dependency.

I shoud add: Ureg's Quest is running, Stage 0.

DDe depends on this, not the other way around...

Also, isn't the Ureg quest part of the Devious Deviants submod? The one that was removed in this update.

"- Changed: Removed the Devious Deviants submod and related quests, due to it being seriously outdated and bugged."

9 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

DDe depends on this, not the other way around...

Also, isn't the Ureg quest part of the Devious Deviants submod? The one that was removed in this update.

"- Changed: Removed the Devious Deviants submod and related quests, due to it being seriously outdated and bugged."

Man - I missed that whole chapter.

Then I don'quite understand why Devious Devices still has the toggles to enable the two Quests,

and the Forbidden Bookshelf and key are still there.

I did verify Devious Deviants is no longer in my load list.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed.