I would inform the person and link to the thread. As it turns out, the issue hasn't been resolved and I am keeping both posts in check. Will edit when solved!

Thanks for the information however. I'm just looking for a quick answer and not to cause trouble.

Edit: Questions from the other thread:

First of all, I would suggest looking in MO if nay mod, other than the bodyslide output, is overwriting things from the DD mods.

Also, did you remember to reinstall DDa and DDx with the correct body when you changed bodytype? (Not just the bodyslide files, but the normal meshes too) Items like gags do not use bodyslide and should therefore work anyway, assuming you're not playing a beast race. If you are, you will need a beastrace conversion mod as well.

If nether of those help, I would suggest checking with tes5edit to find the path it's looking for the meshes and seeing if they exist in the propper places.

And lastly, if you're using any equipitem fix mod, that will break the DD mods causing them not to work properly.

Done it all except Tes5 Edit which I have no experience with (edit: I've been playing around in TES5 Edit but I'm not sure what I should be looking for)

When you built with bodyslide, did you make a new folder, or did you set the mod itself as the output folder?

I built it into DDa and DDx

Check to see if the Meshes\devious\expansion folder in DDx has .nif files for the items that don't work. 

There should be either 2 or 3 files per item. One with "_0" and one with "_1" at the end, or just a single one without a number. And all of them should have one end in "_go", thats just for the inventory/ground.

Yep and they aren't dummy files either. I thought it might be a problem with my DDi (hence my first post over there)

Have to tried disabling all hiding in the devicehider section of the dd menu?

Yes

Will update this.

Not sure if you have checked  or not - do you have more than 1 armor equipping the same slot?

Also, do you have LSAR installed?  That can affect armor slots too.  Just some thoughts.

Nothing else equipped, LSAR uninstalled.

Problem is persisting despite trying older versions of everything.

I've also tried a new save, with only relevant mods installed.

I installed DDi and DD asset but after loading my game my character has the bound arm animation immediately and I don't know how to get rid of it even though I haven't equipped anything on her.

I already ran Bodyslide, built the body and items after installing the mod and ran the FNIS for user. Is there anything I missed?

I installed DDi and DD asset but after loading my game my character has the bound arm animation immediately and I don't know how to get rid of it even though I haven't equipped anything on her.

I already ran Bodyslide, built the body and items after installing the mod and ran the FNIS for user. Is there anything I missed?

In most cases, just equipping and then unequipping an armbinder will fix that, I think.

i have problem - "it's impossibe to wear multiple corsets simultaneously", my character don't wear any (i dropped them, or sold them i don't remember), point is  DON'T WEAR ANY, still i get this message when i'm trying to wear another!

You may actually be in one still,

To remove it basically go up to any container like a chest in a player home.

Empty your entire inventory into it.

Open your command consul with tilde key ~

Then type the following,

"Removeallitems"

Hit enter.

Exit consol, you should be good from there.

Reason why it can happen, well basically its entirely possible to get mods that can demand a lot of constant updates, one of the best examples I've found are mods that remove player and follower shield when out of combat.  Not that that particular kind of mod couldn't be done with a better script like the one used in Helmet removal mods.  Other than that you can get that too happen by overloading your game with a whole lot of script mods, like a lot of them.  It can vary per system so there are no actual hard and fast rules on that.

i have problem - "it's impossibe to wear multiple corsets simultaneously", my character don't wear any (i dropped them, or sold them i don't remember), point is  DON'T WEAR ANY, still i get this message when i'm trying to wear another!

You may actually be in one still,

To remove it basically go up to any container like a chest in a player home.

Empty your entire inventory into it.

Open your command consul with tilde key ~

Then type the following,

"Removeallitems"

Hit enter.

Exit consol, you should be good from there.

Reason why it can happen, well basically its entirely possible to get mods that can demand a lot of constant updates, one of the best examples I've found are mods that remove player and follower shield when out of combat.  Not that that particular kind of mod couldn't be done with a better script like the one used in Helmet removal mods.  Other than that you can get that too happen by overloading your game with a whole lot of script mods, like a lot of them.  It can vary per system so there are no actual hard and fast rules on that.

removeall at best will only remove very broken items otherwise it would trigger the reequip failsafe and the device would be put back on the player. Removing items by console required 2 steps 1- remove the script instance item using removeitem in the console 2- unequip the inventory item in the regular inventory. If it is saying that there is an existing item then it is detecting the device keyword which is ONLY on the script instance portion of the item. Using removeall while that is there and the inventory item is not will trigger it to reequip and replace the inventory item, this is part of the system that keeps you from selling the items to get out of them or from other mods using removeall or unequipall and remove the items as well.

My guess is that the keyword in question is attached to an enchantment (DD can read keywords from them) and the enchantment did not end when the device was. Best guess as to why this happened is that the enchantment is NOT part of the device itself but was added externally and the devices removal did not trigger the removal of the enchantment effect. This is the same issue the Inflatable plugs have that when removed by the console the effect does not stop which means the magic effect is not on the plugs themselves.

Okay, I'm at the Forbidden Tome quest where I have to bring Zed three items. Only two were in Skyrim, but the third one I had to look up was in the Dragonborn DLC area.

(When I went on the boat there, the plugs in my belt activated and triggered a scene which forced my character to teleport to the destination, but this resulted in the boat never arriving, and my camera being locked in one direction permanently, even after fast traveling to Skyrim. I had to edit the MCM to prevent the vibration event entirely to avoid it. Although this isn't the point of this post, I just wanted to include it as a bug report)

I went to the ruins the marker pointed me to, but the door was locked. I googled it, and was told to find Neloth, who I also had to google. Did quests for two of his assistants which both lead to dead ends. Googled again, read that he appears around the earth stone at Raven Rock observing the brainwashed idiot workers. Hung around there for some time, even activated the stone, but eventually got tired of being brainwashed and left.

Googled again, and was told to find Storn Crag-Strider in a small town just off a place I went doing a quest for one of Neloth's assistants, but when I got there I found an empty town with three weird eskimo people in the center channelling a tornado.

Googled yet again, and it seems they won't go away until I do yet another quest which only becomes available after I learn a dragon shout that I unlock at some point during the main questline.

All this just because the quest apparently bugged and didn't place all the quest items in Skyrim.

I'm already googling for ways to use the console to complete this quest, but have yet to find success. It's just so needlessly complicated and offer absolutely no guidelines except from "Travel to Solstheim. Ooops, sorry, door's locked. Better complete every quest in this entire continent. You won't be able to take a shit until you do!"

Okay, I'm at the Forbidden Tome quest where I have to bring Zed three items. Only two were in Skyrim, but the third one I had to look up was in the Dragonborn DLC area.

(When I went on the boat there, the plugs in my belt activated and triggered a scene which forced my character to teleport to the destination, but this resulted in the boat never arriving, and my camera being locked in one direction permanently, even after fast traveling to Skyrim. I had to edit the MCM to prevent the vibration event entirely to avoid it. Although this isn't the point of this post, I just wanted to include it as a bug report)

I've also ran into the boat issue, I've just normally tried again a few times until the cutscene completes successfully.

I went to the ruins the marker pointed me to, but the door was locked. I googled it, and was told to find Neloth, who I also had to google. Did quests for two of his assistants which both lead to dead ends. Googled again, read that he appears around the earth stone at Raven Rock observing the brainwashed idiot workers. Hung around there for some time, even activated the stone, but eventually got tired of being brainwashed and left.

Googled again, and was told to find Storn Crag-Strider in a small town just off a place I went doing a quest for one of Neloth's assistants, but when I got there I found an empty town with three weird eskimo people in the center channelling a tornado.

Googled yet again, and it seems they won't go away until I do yet another quest which only becomes available after I learn a dragon shout that I unlock at some point during the main questline.

All this just because the quest apparently bugged and didn't place all the quest items in Skyrim.

From what I know, the quest will just tell the game to pick 3 random dwarven ruins for the quest. I'm not sure at what point they get picked, so one solution could be to reload a save early in the quest (or maybe before you started the quest) and see if you get different ruins.

I'm already googling for ways to use the console to complete this quest, but have yet to find success. It's just so needlessly complicated and offer absolutely no guidelines except from "Travel to Solstheim. Ooops, sorry, door's locked. Better complete every quest in this entire continent. You won't be able to take a shit until you do!"

Or if you do want to console it:

You should be able to use "movetotq zaddForbiddenTomeQuest", I don't recall if you need to prefix that with "player." or not though.

You should be able to use "movetotq zaddForbiddenTomeQuest", I don't recall if you need to prefix that with "player." or not though.

Thanks for replying but neither of those worked. By neither I mean I tried several variants. Zed, Zadd, Movetotq, Movetoq (Not sure what the extra t stood for, so I treated it as a possible typo. The guy's also called Zed, but I tried both alternatives just in case) Also tried every combination with and without the Player. prefix, no results.

I did find a save from before I spoke to Zed, but it's quite a few hours back. If it's possible to cheat this without reloading to an earlier save I'd rather do that, but I'm not rushing the main quest line for this. I'd like to savor that for as long as possible and on my own conditions and pacing.

Thanks for replying but neither of those worked. By neither I mean I tried several variants. Zed, Zadd, Movetotq, Movetoq (Not sure what the extra t stood for, so I treated it as a possible typo. The guy's also called Zed, but I tried both alternatives just in case) Also tried every combination with and without the Player. prefix, no results.

I did find a save from before I spoke to Zed, but it's quite a few hours back. If it's possible to cheat this without reloading to an earlier save I'd rather do that, but I'm not rushing the main quest line for this. I'd like to savor that for as long as possible and on my own conditions and pacing.

Right I did typo that a bit... It's supposed to be "movetoqt" as in Move to quest target. But the "zaddForbiddenTomeQuest" bit is copy-pasted from tes5edit and needs to be typed as I wrote it (I don't think case matters). Since that should be the ID for the quest.

Right I did typo that a bit... It's supposed to be "movetoqt" as in Move to quest target. But the "zaddForbiddenTomeQuest" bit is copy-pasted from tes5edit and needs to be typed as I wrote it (I don't think case matters). Since that should be the ID for the quest.

Right! That worked, thanks!

Although, now my follower is stuck somewhere and I have no idea where. Doesn't show up even if I wait or fast travel.

Right! That worked, thanks!

Although, now my follower is stuck somewhere and I have no idea where. Doesn't show up even if I wait or fast travel.

If it's one that is not from a mod, you can look them up on http://uesp.net and find the refid.

Then do "prid [refid]" 

followed by a "moveto player"

If it's a modded one, you can load an old save, open the console, click on them, and you should find the refid there.

Then go back to latest save, and do the same thing as above.

(you can obviously do this even if it's not a modded follower if you find that easier)

If it's one that is not from a mod, you can look them up on http://uesp.net and find the refid.

Then do "prid [refid]" 

followed by a "moveto player"

If it's a modded one, you can load an old save, open the console, click on them, and you should find the refid there.

Then go back to latest save, and do the same thing as above.

(you can obviously do this even if it's not a modded follower if you find that easier)

Modded follower. I skipped to an older save and tried it. It worked in the older save to teleport to him, but when I tried it in the present save I got an error.

Remembered that I changed his armor, and figured that might have altered the ID, so I managed to locate a newer save with his recent armor on and discovered that his ID was indeed different. Went back to try again in the present save and that time it worked. He'd gotten stuck in Neloth's house, and this time Neloth was actually there.

I never find anything until I stop looking for it. Bloody typical.

Thanks for helping me again :)

So, this is going to be a very silly question, but... how do you remove armbinders?

Yes, yes, I know, that's the whole point! But: using Defeat and Devious Captures, my character got OHKOed from behind, ravaged, and then dumped unceremoniously outside the cave. The "Take off" and "Struggle" options make it very clear I can't actually get out on my own ("It will not come off by itself anytime soon" and "You resolve to find another way to remove it" respectively). However, talking to NPCs gives me an option to ask for help, but they just ask "What is it?" and the dialogue closes. (Another thread suggested asking a blacksmith, but unless the one in Riverwood doesn't count, it doesn't seem to be relevant.)

Basically, is this intentional? Is this a bug, or do I need to seek out specific NPCs for assistance? Is my character just too weak (level 4 with 21 lockpick) to escape these bonds currently? I can try running (nude and bound) all the way to the Captured Dreams shop and hope the Master's feeling generous, but I don't think that's the intended method to resolve this.

So, this is going to be a very silly question, but... how do you remove armbinders?

Yes, yes, I know, that's the whole point! But: using Defeat and Devious Captures, my character got OHKOed from behind, ravaged, and then dumped unceremoniously outside the cave. The "Take off" and "Struggle" options make it very clear I can't actually get out on my own ("It will not come off by itself anytime soon" and "You resolve to find another way to remove it" respectively). However, talking to NPCs gives me an option to ask for help, but they just ask "What is it?" and the dialogue closes. (Another thread suggested asking a blacksmith, but unless the one in Riverwood doesn't count, it doesn't seem to be relevant.)

Basically, is this intentional? Is this a bug, or do I need to seek out specific NPCs for assistance? Is my character just too weak (level 4 with 21 lockpick) to escape these bonds currently? I can try running (nude and bound) all the way to the Captured Dreams shop and hope the Master's feeling generous, but I don't think that's the intended method to resolve this.

You SHOULD be able to struggle out of an armbinder with enough tries, unless a mod has explicitly disabled the ability to struggle out of it, in which case, the message that appears will read "Eventually it is obvious that you will not be able to struggle out of this one.", if it does, it is impossible to struggle out of manually.

The dialogue closing after asking for help definitely doesn't sound normal. Are you using "Can you help me?" > "Could you take off the armbinder? (Persuasion)"?

Are you using the current release or the beta version? If it is the beta version it may be a but, if it is the release version then it is likely a mod.

Are you using the current release or the beta version? If it is the beta version it may be a but, if it is the release version then it is likely a mod.

... doh! Yes, I'm using development version of both Expansion and Integration. Using the release versions was causing incredibly frustrating time-delay crashes, as I wrote up here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion/page-64?do=findComment&comment=2017508

I'll repost the armbinder issues in the appropriate development thread; in the meantime, does the problem I describe in that post above ring any bells to anyone? I don't mind bug-testing, but I would also like the game to generally work. :P

... doh! Yes, I'm using development version of both Expansion and Integration. Using the release versions was causing incredibly frustrating time-delay crashes, as I wrote up here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion/page-64?do=findComment&comment=2017508

I'll repost the armbinder issues in the appropriate development thread; in the meantime, does the problem I describe in that post above ring any bells to anyone? I don't mind bug-testing, but I would also like the game to generally work. :P

I will refrain from commenting on the beta as I am not using it, I will wait for its formal release before doing so.

Hello loverslab community

i have DDx DDa DDintegration installed and can't make the sliders work. The items always look slighty displaced 

this is what it looks like : http://prntscr.com/gtlvrn

My current load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
actorEvents.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Brows.esp
Lieyes_v1.0.esp
LoksEyes.esp
HelmetToggle.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
XPMSE.esp
Zipsuit.esp
FemaleCityGuardsAndSoldiers.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Seductress Serana.esp
Seductress Elizabeth.esp
Longer Days CoT - 4 Hours - Dawnguard.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexyVest.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Tropicalpack.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
Aibellia.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NotificationLog.esp
RLO - Effects.esp
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
iLuvLoading.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Mod Organizer
the current body i'm using is sevenbase bombshell bbp, skeleton is XPMSE (HDT option), and i obv. used the UUNP 7b bombshell slider when creating
the morphs in bodyslide.

once they were created it made a mod out of them. 

I've been trying to fix this for the past 2 days and haven't come up with a solution. 

so far i've tried using different sevenbase bodies.

reinstalling the mods and the sliders several times.

unistalling mods that might be in conflict with the bbp behavior ( For example KS hairdos - hdt )

copying the files manually from overwrite section in MO into the respective mod folders

*Nothing Worked*

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Literally anything can help me.

i have DDx DDa DDintegration installed and can't make the sliders work. The items always look slighty displaced 

My current load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

actorEvents.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

FNIS.esp

RLO - Interiors.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

RLO - Exteriors.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SexLab Beastess.esp

CinematicFireFX.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

Eyes of Aber.esp

Brows.esp

Lieyes_v1.0.esp

LoksEyes.esp

HelmetToggle.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu2.esp

XPMSE.esp

Zipsuit.esp

Seductress Serana.esp

Seductress Elizabeth.esp

ContinueGameNoCrash.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SexyVest.esp

Tropicalpack.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

FloppySOS.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

ERF - Ceraph.esp

SofiaFollower.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Bijin NPCs.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

HDTTailsEquipable.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Immersive Arousal.esp

Aibellia.esp

Blush When Aroused.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

HDTSextoys.esp

SLAL_K4Anims.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

NibblesAnimObjects.esp

AnubAnimObj.esp

SexLabTools.esp

NotificationLog.esp

RLO - Effects.esp

iLuvLoading.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Mod Organizer

the current body i'm using is sevenbase bombshell bbp, skeleton is XPMSE (HDT option), and i obv. used the UUNP 7b bombshell slider when creating

the morphs in bodyslide.

I've been trying to fix this for the past 2 days and haven't come up with a solution. 

unistalling mods that might be in conflict with the bbp behavior ( For example KS hairdos - hdt )

copying the files manually from overwrite section in MO into the respective mod folders

*Nothing Worked*

Put those piercings on your character and then open Racemenu through the console.

There's a page of sliders in Racemenu where you should be able to find your body listed and using that slider you should be able to place those piercings via Racemenu. If the slider for your body doesn't work there are also a number of individual sliders that can be used to adjust them.

My current load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
actorEvents.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Brows.esp
Lieyes_v1.0.esp
LoksEyes.esp
HelmetToggle.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
XPMSE.esp
Zipsuit.esp
Seductress Serana.esp
Seductress Elizabeth.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexyVest.esp
Tropicalpack.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
Aibellia.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NotificationLog.esp
RLO - Effects.esp
iLuvLoading.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp

Mod Organizer
the morphs in bodyslide.

*Nothing Worked*

Build your body in bodyslide using the same body as what you used to make the devices and don't use the standard one. HDT and TBBP/BBP bodies don't connect the same way to the skeleton so there are some differences, particularly in the breasts (TBBP/BBP breasts tend to be flatter). Also, there are minor differences in the bodies in bodyslide compared to the non bodyslide one, especially when it comes to the breasts.

Really inexperienced user here, I've been having an issue with all of the dresses and bras, as they spontaneously resize the breasts upon equipping them. Whenever one of the devices is equipped, the breasts grow somewhat long and way larger than when no items are equipped. What exactly is happening? I have breast node management disabled in the DD settings.

good evening, here's another invisibility issue reporting in:

upgraded from an older version, encountered that pretty much every device is invisible. Now, being a somewhat seasoned user, i reckon stuff being invisible most often than not indicates a missing mesh.

fired up mfg console, looked up the item's mesh path reference, went on to the data tab in MO - mesh exists, path is correct. bugger.

got on the interwebz, learned that BS is now required (never used it but hey), did stuff according to this comment, fired up the game.

welp, the devices with mesh path refs to the meshes built by BS started to show up fine, however, stuff that refs meshes coming preloaded with DDA/DDI/DDX, such as the ground object meshes (*_go.nif), is still invisible.

I'd understand if the devices' meshes would somehow conflict w/ skeleton or body mesh and disappear - but ground object meshes/ inventory preview?! Any ideas?

PS: I'm testing w/ minimal load order (only requirements basically+additemmenu) and a new game

PPS: creationkit shows all the meshes just fine