Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Martianman686 said:

Yes there is a threesome option which only works when Serana is in the party :)

So have Serana and Valerica both following me at the same time then to get it to work? Are there any options available in the dialog when neither one are followers? I have both living in my house and very rarely take them out on adventures with me is the reason I'm asking.

Posted
6 hours ago, Martok73 said:

So have Serana and Valerica both following me at the same time then to get it to work? Are there any options available in the dialog when neither one are followers? I have both living in my house and very rarely take them out on adventures with me is the reason I'm asking.

I'm not 100% sure, I think the threesome dialogue works as long as both of them are nearby. Serana makes comments if she sees you having sex with Valerica, and Valerica will comment if she sees you having sex with anyone. I think these options still work even if they aren't followers. 

Posted

Liking the angle of the mod. Valerica is quite underrated but needs some 'help' to get up to spec like with mods as these :P

 

What is the armor mod you are using in the screenshot at the bottom of the first post? Can't find them in the credits list.

Posted
24 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Liking the angle of the mod. Valerica is quite underrated but needs some 'help' to get up to spec like with mods as these :P

 

What is the armor mod you are using in the screenshot at the bottom of the first post? Can't find them in the credits list.

That is the 3BA conversion for vampire armor by BD's armor replacer on the nexus.

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2023 at 10:30 AM, Martianman686 said:

Thanks for your feedback! I'm actually not very good with scripting, so it depends on the help from others. I added a bunch of lines in one of the versions for Serana when she catches you having sex with Valerica, I'm not sure how much more I'll add for her as there are a lot of mods out there that focus on Serana. This is more of a tribute to her underrated mother ?
 

I would LOVE if you did one for Serana. Yours is the best mod of this type I've ever seen, and including Serana in the whole dynamic is icing on the cake. It would be amazing if Serana started talking like her Mom does (away from her mom) to try to emulate her in some kind of competition.

 

Other people may have done Serana mods but no one has done this type of mod with her, nor have they done it even remotely as well.

Edited by carter99559
Posted
3 hours ago, carter99559 said:

I would LOVE if you did one for Serana. Yours is the best mod of this type I've ever seen, and including Serana in the whole dynamic is icing on the cake. It would be amazing if Serana started talking like her Mom does (away from her mom) to try to emulate her in some kind of competition.

 

Other people may have done Serana mods but no one has done this type of mod with her, nor have they done it even remotely as well.

A lot of it depends on how much I can figure out on my own. My next upcoming mod will be a good test to see how much I can do from a copycat version. Serana isn't in my plans for a standalone character, but I might be able to add some more lines for her in this mod.

Posted

Are there also any plans on making a fem-PC orientated version? It would make the dialogue angle quite different but make it more flexible.

Posted
On 6/2/2023 at 6:31 AM, Martianman686 said:

There is an Ostim patch on the nexus. All you have to do is place the sound files from this mod into his mod's folder and you are set.

I must have missed it, I'll download it later, thanks for the heads up and for the amazing mod!

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Are there also any plans on making a fem-PC orientated version? It would make the dialogue angle quite different but make it more flexible.

My current update for Valerica that I'm working on trying out certain contional responses. This includes location-specific dialogue, when a corpse is nearby, etc. One thing I am experimenting with sets conditions so that she doesn't mention any of the lines referencing male genitalia or related terms (cocks, spunk) with female PCs. If this works out, in future updates I may include some lines for Valerica to say to a female player specifically.

Edited by Martianman686
Posted
2 hours ago, GamerB110 said:

I must have missed it, I'll download it later, thanks for the heads up and for the amazing mod!

It's called "Valerica - Lust of a Mother" on the nexus site.

Posted
On 6/2/2023 at 1:31 PM, Martianman686 said:

I'm not 100% sure, I think the threesome dialogue works as long as both of them are nearby. Serana makes comments if she sees you having sex with Valerica, and Valerica will comment if she sees you having sex with anyone. I think these options still work even if they aren't followers. 

Ok, will def have to give this a go and see what happens. BTW are there any pre-reqs for this, as in does this mod have a quest to kick it off or is it just additional dialog with rng outcomes or what?

 

21 hours ago, carter99559 said:

would LOVE if you did one for Serana. Yours is the best mod of this type I've ever seen, and including Serana in the whole dynamic is icing on the cake. It would be amazing if Serana started talking like her Mom does (away from her mom) to try to emulate her in some kind of competition.

 

Other people may have done Serana mods but no one has done this type of mod with her, nor have they done it even remotely as well.

Doing Serana is tricky, as she was the victim, whereas Valerica was a willing participate in the ritual. AA tries to reason into a sexual relationship, and doesn't quite hit the mark, and well then there is SDA, which also totally changes the characters personality and makes her into something she would never be all because of the authors "vision" of the character, but that's not Serana and it's real obvious that the way she acts in that mod is outside of her normal actions and personality. Anyway, gotta be real careful when approaching Serana and any kind of sexual relationship. I do think that AA did it better than SDA, and AA doesn't change her voice either, but AA even tho a decent attempt, still slightly misses the mark just a tad, but it's a good starting point. Showing Serana that sexual intimacy can be a beautiful thing between two people in love, and not something used to control or subdue someone. AA done a decent job with that concept although the writing and dialog was abit cringe at time, it's a good start. Having Serana act like Valerica and turn into a dominating slut would be very out of character for her. Jealousy would make more sense and does make sense with her commenting about you having sex with her mom. I mean she was hurt and abused beyond any and all imagination during the ritual with Molag Bal, and that's something that I'm not sure anyone could ever truly get over completely. Valerica went into it willingly and knowingly, Serana had no choice in the matter and did what her parents forced her to do as a sacrifice to the daedric prince.

 

Anyway, just my thoughts, would be interesting to see where it goes and how it's done. Looking forward to seeing what this mod does with the mom to expand and improve on the dialog added by AA ?.

Posted
1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

AA done a decent job with that concept although the writing and dialog was abit cringe at time, it's a good start. Having Serana act like Valerica and turn into a dominating slut would be very out of character for her. Jealousy would make more sense and does make sense with her commenting about you having sex with her mom. ?.

Exactly what I had in mind - Serana would feel like she needs to protect her territory and would be more forthright than normal because she's obviously losing a passive game for the dragonborn against her mother. AA does a goot job of setting up that kind of future, especially because it establishes a loose connection between Dibella and Serana.

Posted
On 6/2/2023 at 10:31 AM, Martianman686 said:

There is an Ostim patch on the nexus. All you have to do is place the sound files from this mod into his mod's folder and you are set.

 

For whatever it's worth. You sir are a King, good job not bending the knee, easily one of the best dialogue add ons out there, super simple in a good way as it's a compatibility dream. 

Looking forward to your next project, keep doing your thing and monetize. godspeed.

Posted
6 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Ok, will def have to give this a go and see what happens. BTW are there any pre-reqs for this, as in does this mod have a quest to kick it off or is it just additional dialog with rng outcomes or what?

 

Doing Serana is tricky, as she was the victim, whereas Valerica was a willing participate in the ritual. AA tries to reason into a sexual relationship, and doesn't quite hit the mark, and well then there is SDA, which also totally changes the characters personality and makes her into something she would never be all because of the authors "vision" of the character, but that's not Serana and it's real obvious that the way she acts in that mod is outside of her normal actions and personality. Anyway, gotta be real careful when approaching Serana and any kind of sexual relationship. I do think that AA did it better than SDA, and AA doesn't change her voice either, but AA even tho a decent attempt, still slightly misses the mark just a tad, but it's a good starting point. Showing Serana that sexual intimacy can be a beautiful thing between two people in love, and not something used to control or subdue someone. AA done a decent job with that concept although the writing and dialog was abit cringe at time, it's a good start. Having Serana act like Valerica and turn into a dominating slut would be very out of character for her. Jealousy would make more sense and does make sense with her commenting about you having sex with her mom. I mean she was hurt and abused beyond any and all imagination during the ritual with Molag Bal, and that's something that I'm not sure anyone could ever truly get over completely. Valerica went into it willingly and knowingly, Serana had no choice in the matter and did what her parents forced her to do as a sacrifice to the daedric prince.

 

Anyway, just my thoughts, would be interesting to see where it goes and how it's done. Looking forward to seeing what this mod does with the mom to expand and improve on the dialog added by AA ?.

The mod dialogue should start upon activation. Sometimes you need to save/reload for it to activate properly, but I would caution to not activate this until after the Dawnguard questline is over and you invite Valerica back to the castle. In this mod Serana acts/speaks more out of jealousy or disdain at the player's simping nature, and disgust at her mom's lack of...consideration for Serana's feelings, but in some ways it is kind of a friendly "rivalry" for the Dragonborn's attention ^.^

Posted
1 hour ago, Martianman686 said:

The mod dialogue should start upon activation. Sometimes you need to save/reload for it to activate properly, but I would caution to not activate this until after the Dawnguard questline is over and you invite Valerica back to the castle. In this mod Serana acts/speaks more out of jealousy or disdain at the player's simping nature, and disgust at her mom's lack of...consideration for Serana's feelings, but in some ways it is kind of a friendly "rivalry" for the Dragonborn's attention ^.^

Ok cool, the char I was going to try this out on has long since completed Dawnguard as both Serana, and Valerica live with my char in the custom player home Stormwatch Castle. Love that mod, great little castle, not to big, not to small either. I'll just have to remember to deactivate it if I use it on any other characters I have.

Posted
On 6/2/2023 at 5:30 AM, Martianman686 said:

Yes there is a threesome option which only works when Serana is in the party :)

Now that you mention it, there were a couple times (on the older versions) where I heard Serana's snarky comments even tho Valerica and I were literally miles away. I don't think it's happened on 1.21 tho. I use My Home is Your Home and give my followers different places to live, so I figured it was some interaction from that. (Both Serana and Valerica are assigned the same home location for, ahem, convenience.)

Posted

Question, what's the worst that could happen if I installed this before finishing dawnguard? If its semi-serious, would you be open to making an MCM section where the option to disable and enable is more convenient than having to manually disable the mod every time I start a new character? Thanks for making this, by the way. Long live the kink revolution, who cares about the opinion of the vanillas? lol

Posted

@Martianman686 I'm using voiced version 1.1a that doesn't reduce the frequency of Valerica's comments. On your next update would it be possible to add a version that doesn't reduce her comments frequency that was introduced in version 1.1b? Her boring vanilla idle comments take up like 85% of her idle commentary with versions 1.1b and after.

Posted
4 hours ago, j0hnxmarst0n said:

Question, what's the worst that could happen if I installed this before finishing dawnguard? If its semi-serious, would you be open to making an MCM section where the option to disable and enable is more convenient than having to manually disable the mod every time I start a new character? Thanks for making this, by the way. Long live the kink revolution, who cares about the opinion of the vanillas? lol

I'm not really sure, it's kind of a lightweight mod to be honest. I just like to be rather safe than sorry.

Posted
4 hours ago, The King In Yellow said:

@Martianman686 I'm using voiced version 1.1a that doesn't reduce the frequency of Valerica's comments. On your next update would it be possible to add a version that doesn't reduce her comments frequency that was introduced in version 1.1b? Her boring vanilla idle comments take up like 85% of her idle commentary with versions 1.1b and after.

I might be able to do a version of some sort that returns to a shorter frequency.

Posted
2 hours ago, Martianman686 said:

I'm not really sure, it's kind of a lightweight mod to be honest. I just like to be rather safe than sorry.

Ok, cool, thanks. I'll be patient and let someone else be the guinea pig who tries that out. Since its light, I'm assuming its easy to update for whenever you finally get around to the version that distinguishes player gender?

Posted
12 minutes ago, j0hnxmarst0n said:

Ok, cool, thanks. I'll be patient and let someone else be the guinea pig who tries that out. Since its light, I'm assuming its easy to update for whenever you finally get around to the version that distinguishes player gender?

Yeah my next update adds those conditions. I was trying to work on Valerica and Borgakh at the same time and decided to finish Borgakh first. Valerica will be the next update, then my next npc probably.

Posted
11 hours ago, Martianman686 said:

Yeah my next update adds those conditions. I was trying to work on Valerica and Borgakh at the same time and decided to finish Borgakh first. Valerica will be the next update, then my next npc probably.

Sorry didn't mean to make it sound like I was asking you to work quicker, I was referring to how easy and safe it would be for us as the users to update to a new version once available after installing the current one. A lot of follower mods take more steps than just a simple uninstall and reinstall, was curious as to what's required for this one in the future.

Posted
2 hours ago, j0hnxmarst0n said:

Sorry didn't mean to make it sound like I was asking you to work quicker, I was referring to how easy and safe it would be for us as the users to update to a new version once available after installing the current one. A lot of follower mods take more steps than just a simple uninstall and reinstall, was curious as to what's required for this one in the future.

No I got you! I didn't mean for my tone to sound like that, I wrote it as a quick reply and was still waking up but you're right, the fact that it is light means it doesn't have major scripts, etc., so since the scripts stay the same, updates just involve having additional dialogue added to a framework that is already built. I think if I were to alter existing scripts and changed a bunch of the reference lines and functions that it could make it more difficult to safely update.

Right now I'm trying to be careful with my next release since I've had a tough time getting combat dialogue labelled properly in the conditions so that they activate when they are supposed to. It's been difficult figuring out exactly what dropdown option to use. For instance, if I'm trying to make her call out an insult when you are about to initiate combat (Like how Lydia shouts "Skyrim belongs to the Nords"), do I have the list of insults under the category "NormaltoCombat" or "NormaltoAlert" or "AlerttoCombat," or do I make copies of each list and have all 3. So far, "NormaltoCombat" doesn't seem to work that way... And that is a separate tab from the "taunt" dialogue list, which is working ok and only happens during the fight itself. Figuring out how they all interplay and how to get them to activate has been a hiccup for me, and I'm still testing it out! Hopefully I will be able to figure it out by next week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...