Martianman686 Posted June 18, 2023 Author Posted June 18, 2023 51 minutes ago, shokgun said: No victorian version for 1.22a? ( i stopped using sex mods... crashes to much...) I'm a bit tired out from converting it so much, so for now I am sticking with sexlab and flower girl versions until I am no longer updating it, then I will make a victorian version for the final product.
shokgun Posted June 18, 2023 Posted June 18, 2023 11 hours ago, Martianman686 said: I'm a bit tired out from converting it so much, so for now I am sticking with sexlab and flower girl versions until I am no longer updating it, then I will make a victorian version for the final product. ah, its ok... i'll wait then, thx for the reply!Â
Guest Posted June 21, 2023 Posted June 21, 2023 very minor insignificant request but have you considered uploading to mega or mediafire? i'd like to include all three of your mods in my nexus collection but using the loverslab website is kinda a no go in that regard. its a shame reddit had to get in the way of this still being voiced on nexus either way, thanks for your work.
abcd99 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 Can I make a request? Is it possible to have a threesome dialog between: Valerica and Serana, or Valerica and another Volkihar vampire or Valerica and a female Dawnguard? Thanks
Martianman686 Posted June 30, 2023 Author Posted June 30, 2023 8 minutes ago, abcd99 said: Can I make a request? Is it possible to have a threesome dialog between: Valerica and Serana, or Valerica and another Volkihar vampire or Valerica and a female Dawnguard? Thanks There already is a threesome dialogue between Valerica and Serana, I might include a feature of other threesome dialogue with party members in the future after I finish my roadmap of releases.
inv.man Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 is there a way to make her less dom? im not into that bow to your queen stuff
Martianman686 Posted July 2, 2023 Author Posted July 2, 2023 5 hours ago, inv.man said: is there a way to make her less dom? im not into that bow to your queen stuff Nope, that is her theme. You can try my other mods to find a theme you like.
Batkix Posted July 23, 2023 Posted July 23, 2023 Hi! There are a good few lines unvoiced for me, have these just not the voiced treatment yet?  Thanks for this mod, been using it since the initial release!
Martianman686 Posted July 24, 2023 Author Posted July 24, 2023 (edited) On 7/23/2023 at 11:04 AM, Batkix said: Hi! There are a good few lines unvoiced for me, have these just not the voiced treatment yet?  Thanks for this mod, been using it since the initial release! There's a chance I might have missed some, you can PM me the silent voicelines so I can check to see if I packaged something incorrectly. Edited July 24, 2023 by Martianman686
as5685009 Posted August 7, 2023 Posted August 7, 2023 A female vampire?hmm.. a female vampire milf! awesome!!XDÂ I love this immersive dialogue mod with custom voices, thanks for your hard work 2
LastB Posted September 7, 2023 Posted September 7, 2023 So as a noobie to modding and coming from using the wabbajack modlist how would i go about making valerica look like yours? like what to do with the preset when i download it.  1
Martianman686 Posted September 10, 2023 Author Posted September 10, 2023 On 6/21/2023 at 5:23 AM, daedal said: very minor insignificant request but have you considered uploading to mega or mediafire? i'd like to include all three of your mods in my nexus collection but using the loverslab website is kinda a no go in that regard. its a shame reddit had to get in the way of this still being voiced on nexus either way, thanks for your work. I might look into it, the problem is maintaining distance between the nexus and LL version. How does the LL website cause you problems?
Martianman686 Posted September 10, 2023 Author Posted September 10, 2023 (edited) On 9/7/2023 at 4:17 PM, LastB said: So as a noobie to modding and coming from using the wabbajack modlist how would i go about making valerica look like yours? like what to do with the preset when i download it.  Perfectly fine to ask, we all had to start at some point. I haven't used Wabbajack modlist, but if it's anything like Vortex or Mod Organizer, to use the preset I shared, you need to have CBBE and 3BA (with all of their prerequisites) installed along with the CBBE bodyslide and outfit studios. You can install these through your modding program. Once they are installed, your CBBE folder will have a bodyslide folder called "CalienteTools" so you would place my preset into the location CalienteTools/BodySlide/Slider Presets and when it is there, when you open up CBBE Bodyslide studio (labelled Bodyslide x64), you will see that you can create the body type into the nude and/or outfits. If you are unfamiliar with building a bodytype using CBBE it's normal for it to feel overwhelming from the steps, but it becomes very intuitive after you do it once or twice. If you are still stuck, you can PM me and I can help you further. Edited September 12, 2023 by Martianman686
LastB Posted September 12, 2023 Posted September 12, 2023 On 9/10/2023 at 5:14 PM, Martianman686 said: Perfectly fine to ask, we all had to start at some point. I haven't used Wabbajack modlist, but if it's anything like Vortex or Mod Organizer, to use the preset I shared, you need to have CBBE and 3BA (with all of their prerequisites) installed along with the CBBE bodyslide and outfit studios. You can install these through your modding program. Once they are installed, your CBBE folder will have a bodyslide folder called "CalienteTools" so you would place my preset into the location CalienteTools/BodySlide/Slider Presets and when it is there, when you open up CBBE Bodyslide studio (labelled Bodyslide x64), you will see that you can create the body type into the nude and/or outfits. If you are unfamiliar with building a bodytype using CBBE it's normal for it to feel overwhelming from the steps, but it because very intuitive after you do it once or twice. If you are still stuck, you can PM me and I can help you further. Just saw this I'll try it when I get home from work. Thank you for the reply! Hopefully I can manage it cuz that preset looks gorgeous.
haterslabb Posted September 14, 2023 Posted September 14, 2023 (edited) Thank you for taking the time to make and publish this incredible looking mod! I would like to request an updated discord link and maybe a teaser on youtube or something! Also it's probably too much to ask, but would be incredible if it had integration with Devious Followers... Would be so cool to have her essentially findom and enslave you~ Also, are there any seductive/dommy followers? Ideally voiced like this, but written out and not just using generic voice lines will do. Edited September 14, 2023 by haterslabb
Martianman686 Posted September 17, 2023 Author Posted September 17, 2023 On 9/14/2023 at 4:28 AM, haterslabb said: Thank you for taking the time to make and publish this incredible looking mod! I would like to request an updated discord link and maybe a teaser on youtube or something! Also it's probably too much to ask, but would be incredible if it had integration with Devious Followers... Would be so cool to have her essentially findom and enslave you~ Also, are there any seductive/dommy followers? Ideally voiced like this, but written out and not just using generic voice lines will do. Hello, thanks for your compliments! I don't like showcasing on Youtube so I avoid that, and currently I am on hiatus, so the Discord group is frozen. When things ramp up again I can share new invitations. There are some seductive/dommy followers here on Lovers Lab, I don't typically use any outside from my Valerica mod so I don't know any specifically. Someone else might be able to help you in the forums if you ask, or you can use the advanced search options either here or on the nexus.
haterslabb Posted September 20, 2023 Posted September 20, 2023 On 9/17/2023 at 1:17 PM, Martianman686 said: Hello, thanks for your compliments! I don't like showcasing on Youtube so I avoid that, and currently I am on hiatus, so the Discord group is frozen. When things ramp up again I can share new invitations. There are some seductive/dommy followers here on Lovers Lab, I don't typically use any outside from my Valerica mod so I don't know any specifically. Someone else might be able to help you in the forums if you ask, or you can use the advanced search options either here or on the nexus. Understood, thank you for all the information! I definitely understand going on haitus, but I appreciate you getting back to me regardless. Do you know if this mod conflicts with Serana Dialogue Add-On?
Martianman686 Posted September 20, 2023 Author Posted September 20, 2023 9 hours ago, haterslabb said: Understood, thank you for all the information! I definitely understand going on haitus, but I appreciate you getting back to me regardless. Do you know if this mod conflicts with Serana Dialogue Add-On? It does not conflict with any mods that I know of. I've personally used SDA and AA with it just fine. 1
haterslabb Posted September 20, 2023 Posted September 20, 2023 4 hours ago, Martianman686 said: It does not conflict with any mods that I know of. I've personally used SDA and AA with it just fine. Oh that's surprising since they both add dialogue to Serana, but I suppose you just get the occasional voice sounding different? ? Eitherway that's incredible! Thank you I look forward to using them both then!
Martianman686 Posted September 22, 2023 Author Posted September 22, 2023 On 9/20/2023 at 5:37 PM, haterslabb said: Oh that's surprising since they both add dialogue to Serana, but I suppose you just get the occasional voice sounding different? ? Eitherway that's incredible! Thank you I look forward to using them both then! Yeah, they can use the same npc and such without conflicting as long as the lines titles and topic names aren't identical. Pretty neat!
Mythywarrior Posted September 25, 2023 Posted September 25, 2023 Hi, how Can I join the discord to get full ver?
haterslabb Posted September 25, 2023 Posted September 25, 2023 I hope that when you do get arround to playing again, you will consider adding an Ostim version! Maybe it would be easier to have one version of her (Victorian), and then patches for each framework?
anon202269 Posted September 26, 2023 Posted September 26, 2023 On 25/9/2023 at 12:27, haterslabb said: Espero que cuando vuelvas a jugar, ¡consideres agregar una versión de Ostim! ¿Quizás serÃa más fácil tener una versión de ella (victoriana) y luego parches para cada marco?  Here is the unofficial patch to ostim.  anyone have the discor link, the previous link is already down?
haterslabb Posted September 26, 2023 Posted September 26, 2023 24 minutes ago, anon202269 said:  Here is the unofficial patch to ostim.  anyone have the discor link, the previous link is already down?  Thank you very much!! He mentioned here that the discord is closed for the time being unfortunately.  On 9/17/2023 at 1:17 PM, Martianman686 said: Hello, thanks for your compliments! I don't like showcasing on Youtube so I avoid that, and currently I am on hiatus, so the Discord group is frozen. When things ramp up again I can share new invitations. There are some seductive/dommy followers here on Lovers Lab, I don't typically use any outside from my Valerica mod so I don't know any specifically. Someone else might be able to help you in the forums if you ask, or you can use the advanced search options either here or on the nexus.    1
Squallvashmaster Posted October 6, 2023 Posted October 6, 2023 This looks amazing and I am eager to ask, does this conflict with Amorous Adventures? I want to download the hell out of this, so I'm trying to be sure. Thank you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now