Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Some animations  namely standing kiss the two that are included keep giving me errors upon loading save games , I  have no idea on fixing this that looks like the animations most probably are from Legendary edition  and so they  fail to load with AE version of skyrim ..

 

If anyone fixed this please enlighten me on how to do it myself or share fixed files !

 

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Very rarely, I see my followers say “Let’s see how much you bleed,” but there’s no voice, only the text at subtitle. I dug into it in xEdit and found that this dialogue is actually from this mod.

Edited by iiziilel2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...