On 9/10/2023 at 5:14 PM, Martianman686 said:

Perfectly fine to ask, we all had to start at some point. I haven't used Wabbajack modlist, but if it's anything like Vortex or Mod Organizer, to use the preset I shared, you need to have CBBE and 3BA (with all of their prerequisites) installed along with the CBBE bodyslide and outfit studios. You can install these through your modding program. Once they are installed, your CBBE folder will have a bodyslide folder called "CalienteTools" so you would place my preset into the location CalienteTools/BodySlide/Slider Presets and when it is there, when you open up CBBE Bodyslide studio (labelled Bodyslide x64), you will see that you can create the body type into the nude and/or outfits. 

If you are unfamiliar with building a bodytype using CBBE it's normal for it to feel overwhelming from the steps, but it becomes very intuitive after you do it once or twice. If you are still stuck, you can PM me and I can help you further.

So I have the preset in bodyslide now, but how do I make it build only for Valerica? is that possible? I have the brain of a smaller than average peanut when it comes to editing bodyslide and meshes.

So once you have the preset you build the body, hands, and feet. To make it work only for Valerica, you go to the output folder in the CBBE mod folder and  "You will see 6 files with a "_0" and a " _1" at the end. The "0" is the one that represents the body file that is the body with 0 weight, and the "1" represents the body file for when the character is max weight.  To make it so your Valerica will use the cbbe body, copy those six body files (femalebody, femalehands, femalefeet) from your Caliente meshes/body and open the Valerica mod, go to meshes/actor/character/Valerica and overwrite those files with your six files from the Caliente folder. This will make it so that Valerica's body uses the one you built, but it will only show up when she is nude. To get her outfits to match, you need to build the outfits with the same preset and move them from the output folder in CBBE to the meshes folder in the main folder of CBBE."

Thanks, I'll try this out and see how things go. Hopefully I can rub enough braincells together to do as you prescribe

16 minutes ago, Martianman686 said:

So once you have the preset you build the body, hands, and feet. To make it work only for Valerica, you go to the output folder in the CBBE mod folder and  "You will see 6 files with a "_0" and a " _1" at the end. The "0" is the one that represents the body file that is the body with 0 weight, and the "1" represents the body file for when the character is max weight.  To make it so your Valerica will use the cbbe body, copy those six body files (femalebody, femalehands, femalefeet) from your Caliente meshes/body and open the Valerica mod, go to meshes/actor/character/Valerica and overwrite those files with your six files from the Caliente folder. This will make it so that Valerica's body uses the one you built, but it will only show up when she is nude. To get her outfits to match, you need to build the outfits with the same preset and move them from the output folder in CBBE to the meshes folder in the main folder of CBBE."

39 minutes ago, dapoDatoDapo said:

Thanks, I'll try this out and see how things go. Hopefully I can rub enough braincells together to do as you prescribe

I missed the part in the mod description where you credited Seranaholics Valerica replacer, so I got confused when you said the Valerica mod because I initially thought you were attempting to say that your mod has the replacer in it somewhere. I goofed up a little and only just now found all the mods you credited for the look you got. Oops.

Everything should be smooth sailing from here though, thanks for helping me find my way.

Awesome mod. I stumbled upon it by accident. With Valerica, there are no dialog mods at all. This is the first one. You can't even take Valerica as your wife. She will be silent and that's it.
One question,-suggest a mod for poses, - 1st screenshot, where valerica sits on the bed. It's a pity that there is no mod such an animation for Skyrim itself. 😞

Amazing mod! Thank you for all your hard work in giving her some life after the ending of the dlc 🙂
i use this along with Serana Dialogue add on, so Serana’s voice is silent. Is there a way to get the voice back along side the other mod? Was able to do it with IFD Lydia and AA. Unsure if anyone has figured a way with these two. 

On 3/2/2024 at 1:46 PM, Restless94 said:

Amazing mod! Thank you for all your hard work in giving her some life after the ending of the dlc 🙂
i use this along with Serana Dialogue add on, so Serana’s voice is silent. Is there a way to get the voice back along side the other mod? Was able to do it with IFD Lydia and AA. Unsure if anyone has figured a way with these two. 

You'll have to open the two mods up and take a look at the sound folders. Most likely the Serana dialogue addon changes the folder name. My mod uses a specific folder path, so you might just need to move my sound files or rename the folder, or have both of the folders together.

6 hours ago, degenerate2897 said:

Hello Martianman, when is your next mod gonna come out? A mod for Aela would be great!

I have a SFW mod coming out for Temba, but otherwise most of my plans are pretty slow-going since I have other things to focus on these days. I did start a mod for Aela in the past, but interest kind of died down. Someone else was looking into making a mod for her too at some point, I don't see any releases though. I don't know if I'll be revisiting her in the future or not, but it's possible.

On 3/1/2024 at 11:49 AM, Taloren3000 said:

Awesome mod. I stumbled upon it by accident. With Valerica, there are no dialog mods at all. This is the first one. You can't even take Valerica as your wife. She will be silent and that's it.
One question,-suggest a mod for poses, - 1st screenshot, where valerica sits on the bed. It's a pity that there is no mod such an animation for Skyrim itself. 😞

Poses like that are a combination of Poser Hotkeys and poser mods like GS posers or Gomapero posers.

On 3/14/2024 at 8:27 AM, Martianman686 said:

I have a SFW mod coming out for Temba, but otherwise most of my plans are pretty slow-going since I have other things to focus on these days. I did start a mod for Aela in the past, but interest kind of died down. Someone else was looking into making a mod for her too at some point, I don't see any releases though. I don't know if I'll be revisiting her in the future or not, but it's possible.

Do you do commissions?

On 3/20/2024 at 6:41 PM, Sladkii said:

Sorry if repetable question. Can i have a chance to marry Valerica or Serana with your mod? or all speech about marriage in this mod for immersive?

This mod doesn't add a marriage option, just some dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Martianman686 said:

You need to have a follower mod installed like AFT or Nether's follower framework

Alright got the Nether's follower framework, i have batch build the outfile and am left with the blangles_0 and _1.nif and cuirass_0 and _1.nif files. I don't what to do with them next

6 hours ago, willy75 said:

Alright got the Nether's follower framework, i have batch build the outfile and am left with the blangles_0 and _1.nif and cuirass_0 and _1.nif files. I don't what to do with them next

You've never really modding skyrim before, right? You've jumped from a wardrobe management issue to a bodyslide directory issue

Research-Time.png

Edited by サマエル
  • 3 weeks later...