On 11/3/2023 at 11:03 PM, Martianman686 said:

Have you checked to make sure other animations are working with other characters? Is it a problem with your sexlab/flower girls mod and load order? Are you sure you downloaded the correct version? Have you tried installing the mod, loading the game, saving game, then reloading save and checking then? Lots of things to troubleshoot. 

It was an error on my end I apologize I have it fixed now

5 hours ago, pgrm said:

@Martianman686 

Should we be looking forward to an updated voiced mod using the Vanila Valerica voice for us folks at LL? Whatever replacer voice out there that i heard of doesn't come even close to the sexyness of the vanila one!

I shared examples of my new replacement in my discord group. I'm working my way through it and it sounds very close, but it will be awhile yet before I finish as there are a ton of lines to redo. I'll most likely upload the newest version with the copycat voice I am working on for version 1.23. I do appreciate that Shadowman made a good replacement and took the time to make a patch for Valerica which he had a big hand in making the original, so please do download and endorse him for his hard work if you get the chance!

7 hours ago, Martianman686 said:

I shared examples of my new replacement in my discord group. I'm working my way through it and it sounds very close, but it will be awhile yet before I finish as there are a ton of lines to redo. I'll most likely upload the newest version with the copycat voice I am working on for version 1.23. I do appreciate that Shadowman made a good replacement and took the time to make a patch for Valerica which he had a big hand in making the original, so please do download and endorse him for his hard work if you get the chance!

Where can i find your discord server?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 8:27 AM, Martianman686 said:

Will you replace your finished vanilla voice lines with the new voice or you will just use the new voice for the new lines? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work

in the last version i have a fnis warning the last version not compatible SE version

i use the sexlab version

thanks for any help and advice

fnis warns about the kissing animation but it works fine with SE, you can ignore it.