Speeder857 Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 On 11/3/2023 at 11:03 PM, Martianman686 said: Have you checked to make sure other animations are working with other characters? Is it a problem with your sexlab/flower girls mod and load order? Are you sure you downloaded the correct version? Have you tried installing the mod, loading the game, saving game, then reloading save and checking then? Lots of things to troubleshoot. It was an error on my end I apologize I have it fixed now 1
pgrm Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 (edited) @Martianman686 Should we be looking forward to an updated voiced mod using the Vanila Valerica voice for us folks at LL? Whatever replacer voice out there that i heard of doesn't come even close to the sexyness of the vanila one! Edited November 10, 2023 by pgrm
Martianman686 Posted November 11, 2023 Author Posted November 11, 2023 5 hours ago, pgrm said: @Martianman686 Should we be looking forward to an updated voiced mod using the Vanila Valerica voice for us folks at LL? Whatever replacer voice out there that i heard of doesn't come even close to the sexyness of the vanila one! I shared examples of my new replacement in my discord group. I'm working my way through it and it sounds very close, but it will be awhile yet before I finish as there are a ton of lines to redo. I'll most likely upload the newest version with the copycat voice I am working on for version 1.23. I do appreciate that Shadowman made a good replacement and took the time to make a patch for Valerica which he had a big hand in making the original, so please do download and endorse him for his hard work if you get the chance! 5
pgrm Posted November 11, 2023 Posted November 11, 2023 7 hours ago, Martianman686 said: I shared examples of my new replacement in my discord group. I'm working my way through it and it sounds very close, but it will be awhile yet before I finish as there are a ton of lines to redo. I'll most likely upload the newest version with the copycat voice I am working on for version 1.23. I do appreciate that Shadowman made a good replacement and took the time to make a patch for Valerica which he had a big hand in making the original, so please do download and endorse him for his hard work if you get the chance! Where can i find your discord server? 1
Zangalo Posted November 24, 2023 Posted November 24, 2023 This mod should be made for both Serana and Valerica and be easy to download all at once.
WarAcez Posted November 26, 2023 Posted November 26, 2023 On 11/11/2023 at 8:27 AM, Martianman686 said: I shared examples of my new replacement in my discord group. I'm working my way through it and it sounds very close, but it will be awhile yet before I finish as there are a ton of lines to redo. I'll most likely upload the newest version with the copycat voice I am working on for version 1.23. I do appreciate that Shadowman made a good replacement and took the time to make a patch for Valerica which he had a big hand in making the original, so please do download and endorse him for his hard work if you get the chance! Will you replace your finished vanilla voice lines with the new voice or you will just use the new voice for the new lines?
Adrian33Aldea25 Posted December 21, 2023 Posted December 21, 2023 if i have installed both lab and fg, which version of the mod do i install?
haterslabb Posted December 24, 2023 Posted December 24, 2023 On 12/21/2023 at 10:55 AM, Adrian33Aldea25 said: if i have installed both lab and fg, which version of the mod do i install? Whichever one you prefer the animations of. SL is native though, I think it works a llittle better.
aspirine2 Posted December 26, 2023 Posted December 26, 2023 why is my save crashing after installing this mod, and loads perfectly without it???
Durpledore Posted January 2, 2024 Posted January 2, 2024 (edited) I don't see a new file? What changed? Edited January 2, 2024 by Durpledore
Martianman686 Posted January 6, 2024 Author Posted January 6, 2024 It's just an update to the description, you thirsty degenerates! XD 4
hereforthe69mods Posted February 5, 2024 Posted February 5, 2024 @Martianman686 Do you still have a discord opened? I know me and a couple of people here would love to join, just that you haven't replied to them yet, so ill ask in their place. I understand that you might be busy, so I appreciate you taking the time to read this message. 1
Martianman686 Posted February 22, 2024 Author Posted February 22, 2024 Temporary invite to my Discord server: https://discord.gg/CzcBmzDX 2
sofzx Posted February 22, 2024 Posted February 22, 2024 (edited) Is there any differences from the nexus version and the loverslab version? i'm talking about the current new version. Edited February 22, 2024 by sofzx
Gundalypse Posted February 23, 2024 Posted February 23, 2024 (edited) You know, I cannot help but think of Flight of the Conchords after reading the title of your mod every time I scroll by. Thank you for that. Spoiler https://youtu.be/LtfQg4KkR88?si=0OoY_fZ9-pr5O_il Edited February 23, 2024 by Gundalypse 1
Martianman686 Posted February 24, 2024 Author Posted February 24, 2024 22 hours ago, Gundalypse said: You know, I cannot help but think of Flight of the Conchords after reading the title of your mod every time I scroll by. Thank you for that. Reveal hidden contents https://youtu.be/LtfQg4KkR88?si=0OoY_fZ9-pr5O_il Haha "Brett you've got it goin' on" is a great song! I'm surprised your thoughts go there before Stacy's Mom though XD
Sioliz Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 Any possibilities for some beast content in your mods?
mikesolo1975 Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 (edited) thanks for the amazing work in the last version i have a fnis warning the last version not compatible SE version i use the sexlab version thanks for any help and advice Edited February 24, 2024 by mikesolo1975
Martianman686 Posted February 24, 2024 Author Posted February 24, 2024 8 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said: thanks for the amazing work in the last version i have a fnis warning the last version not compatible SE version i use the sexlab version thanks for any help and advice fnis warns about the kissing animation but it works fine with SE, you can ignore it. 1
WarAcez Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 safe to update midgame from 1.22b version to the latest?
mikesolo1975 Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 14 hours ago, Martianman686 said: fnis warns about the kissing animation but it works fine with SE, you can ignore it. ok thanks for your help and amazing work my friend
Martianman686 Posted February 25, 2024 Author Posted February 25, 2024 14 hours ago, WarAcez said: safe to update midgame from 1.22b version to the latest? Yes I've been updating in my playthrough. It's a light mod since it is mostly just dialogue, so it wont cause problems with quests or any mechanics.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now