Martianman686 Posted October 8, 2023 Author Posted October 8, 2023 On 10/6/2023 at 2:53 PM, Squallvashmaster said: This looks amazing and I am eager to ask, does this conflict with Amorous Adventures? I want to download the hell out of this, so I'm trying to be sure. Thank you My mods work with all other voiced mods, so yes, this one can be used with AA
Jroo2557 Posted October 10, 2023 Posted October 10, 2023 Having an issue where these are the only 2 options available. First one is from oPrivacy and the other one doesn't lead into anything else.
Martianman686 Posted October 11, 2023 Author Posted October 11, 2023 (edited) 18 hours ago, Jroo2557 said: Having an issue where these are the only 2 options available. First one is from oPrivacy and the other one doesn't lead into anything else. The second one is from my mod. This might be a modding conflict/load order issue, but so far I haven't experienced any conflicts, and this is the first report of that choice not working. I would double check that you have the correct version for what you are using (Slab, FG), and you could try an earlier version to see if the newest one is bugged. I experimented with the last couple of versions, so it's possible that I didn't link that one up correctly, although I would expect others would have reported if they also had this issue. I'm willing to help you troubleshoot a little though, so if you try those suggestions and nothing changes, you can send me the package you downloaded and I'll open it up to double-check. Both 1.22 and 1.22a have worked fine for me. Edited October 11, 2023 by Martianman686
azacater Posted October 11, 2023 Posted October 11, 2023 i got some errors that whenever i try to start 3some with valerica and serana nth happended.Valerica>my queen>show me ur affection>with serana and the dialogue starts but no scene is started.  Can u please help? Â
pgrm Posted October 13, 2023 Posted October 13, 2023 Thank you for your great effords!I hope you will be able to do more voiced mods!
Guest Posted October 14, 2023 Posted October 14, 2023 This mods looks interesting, does it work with Amorous Adventures or Serana Dialogue Add-on (I know they don't work together, I'm talking separate playthroughs)
Martianman686 Posted October 14, 2023 Author Posted October 14, 2023 On 10/11/2023 at 3:41 PM, azacater said: i got some errors that whenever i try to start 3some with valerica and serana nth happended.Valerica>my queen>show me ur affection>with serana and the dialogue starts but no scene is started.  Can u please help?  I think it only works if Serana and Valerica are both in your party and near each other. Have you checked to make sure you have the correct version downloaded? Flower Girls or Sexlab?
Martianman686 Posted October 14, 2023 Author Posted October 14, 2023 19 hours ago, Lilith.Monstrum said: This mods looks interesting, does it work with Amorous Adventures or Serana Dialogue Add-on (I know they don't work together, I'm talking separate playthroughs) My mods don't conflict with any other mods. 1
Guest Posted October 15, 2023 Posted October 15, 2023 5 hours ago, Martianman686 said: My mods don't conflict with any other mods. Great! Thanks for the response.
lek36150 Posted October 15, 2023 Posted October 15, 2023 Great MOD, thanks for your work! I've used xavsynth to make some followers' voices, so I know how hard and messy it can be! There are some conversations without corresponding audio, will it be updated in the future? If not to update can like nff karliha, can recruit Valerica even better, I know these ideas are very elastic, thank you for your MOD! (English is not my native language, I would like to express my thanks) 1
Darvile11 Posted October 17, 2023 Posted October 17, 2023 Your mod is amazing. I love the interactions with Serana but is very difficult trigger the threesome scene. The conversation between Serana and Valerica works fine but when the dialogues finished, nothing else happens
Martianman686 Posted October 17, 2023 Author Posted October 17, 2023 18 hours ago, Darvile11 said: Your mod is amazing. I love the interactions with Serana but is very difficult trigger the threesome scene. The conversation between Serana and Valerica works fine but when the dialogues finished, nothing else happens I think it only works if Serana and Valerica are both in your party and near each other. Have you checked to make sure you have the correct version downloaded? Flower Girls or Sexlab?
Randomman22 Posted October 23, 2023 Posted October 23, 2023 I understand expecting the voice actors to be same is impossible, but will this otherise be compabible with Serana dialogue addon
sKhan Posted October 24, 2023 Posted October 24, 2023 Amazing mod ! Will the new update 1.23 be available here with the sound files included ?
Martianman686 Posted October 25, 2023 Author Posted October 25, 2023 (edited) 8 hours ago, sKhan said: Amazing mod ! Will the new update 1.23 be available here with the sound files included ? Currently voiced content will remain frozen, as it is a legal grey area that I'm waiting to see cleared up when the actor strike concludes. Edited October 25, 2023 by Martianman686 1
Kanerah Posted October 25, 2023 Posted October 25, 2023 22 hours ago, Martianman686 said: Currently voiced content will remain frozen, as it is a legal grey area that I'm waiting to see cleared up when the actor strike concludes. So, unless AI voice acting ban changes, with newer versions it's ok to just replace esp file?
Martianman686 Posted October 26, 2023 Author Posted October 26, 2023 5 hours ago, Kanerah said: So, unless AI voice acting ban changes, with newer versions it's ok to just replace esp file? Yep!
KirovNod Posted October 26, 2023 Posted October 26, 2023 Where can I find the anklet and bracelets from the first picture?
Martianman686 Posted October 27, 2023 Author Posted October 27, 2023 12 hours ago, KirovNod said: Where can I find the anklet and bracelets from the first picture? Those are from the Omake Minibikini mod. 1
La furie du Dragon Posted October 27, 2023 Posted October 27, 2023 Will this mod work with a Valerica I spawned ? I did the whole Dawnguard quest to get her the first time and since I don't really want to do it again I was wondering if I could just spawn her. Same for Serena, will her mod work with a spawned Serena instead of the one you're supposed to free in the Dawnguard quest ?
shadowman2777 Posted October 27, 2023 Posted October 27, 2023 On 10/26/2023 at 2:34 AM, Kanerah said: So, unless AI voice acting ban changes, with newer versions it's ok to just replace esp file? If you dont mind a new voice, you can use my audio pack for the new version 1.23 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/103188 4
Martianman686 Posted November 4, 2023 Author Posted November 4, 2023 On 10/27/2023 at 12:26 AM, Serarui said: Hello,could I use it in Le? Yes it should work ok.
Martianman686 Posted November 4, 2023 Author Posted November 4, 2023 On 10/28/2023 at 11:18 AM, Speeder857 said: None of my animations are working I've tried multiple times it will get rid of the hud she will get up and then nothing happens Have you checked to make sure other animations are working with other characters? Is it a problem with your sexlab/flower girls mod and load order? Are you sure you downloaded the correct version? Have you tried installing the mod, loading the game, saving game, then reloading save and checking then? Lots of things to troubleshoot.Â
Martianman686 Posted November 5, 2023 Author Posted November 5, 2023 On 10/27/2023 at 7:48 AM, shadowman2777 said: If you dont mind a new voice, you can use my audio pack for the new version 1.23 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/103188 Haha man that is awesome! I'm halfway through a voice replacer for it too, but you kind of beat me to it! I'm not surprised you got yours out so fast though considering the powerhouse of mods you make. I'm going to release the replacer on here as well as an optional file, could I use your replacer pack as another optional file on this website too and give you credit? Some people might prefer your voice replacer over mine, especially since yours also covers the vanilla voicelines.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now