On 10/6/2023 at 2:53 PM, Squallvashmaster said:

This looks amazing and I am eager to ask, does this conflict with Amorous Adventures? I want to download the hell out of this, so I'm trying to be sure.
Thank you

My mods work with all other voiced mods, so yes, this one can be used with AA :)

18 hours ago, Jroo2557 said:

Having an issue where these are the only 2 options available. First one is from oPrivacy and the other one doesn't lead into anything else.image.png.e60c7e47b6caa2e392fcb02dcde56ada.png

The second one is from my mod. This might be a modding conflict/load order issue, but so far I haven't experienced any conflicts, and this is the first report of that choice not working. I would double check that you have the correct version for what you are using (Slab, FG), and you could try an earlier version to see if the newest one is bugged. I experimented with the last couple of versions, so it's possible that I didn't link that one up correctly, although I would expect others would have reported if they also had this issue. I'm willing to help you troubleshoot a little though, so if you try those suggestions and nothing changes, you can send me the package you downloaded and I'll open it up to double-check. Both 1.22 and 1.22a have worked fine for me.

Edited by Martianman686
On 10/11/2023 at 3:41 PM, azacater said:

i got some errors that whenever i try to start 3some with valerica and serana nth happended.Valerica>my queen>show me ur affection>with serana and the dialogue starts but no scene is started.

Can u please help? 

I think it only works if Serana and Valerica are both in your party and near each other. Have you checked to make sure you have the correct version downloaded? Flower Girls or Sexlab?

Great MOD, thanks for your work! I've used xavsynth to make some followers' voices, so I know how hard and messy it can be! There are some conversations without corresponding audio, will it be updated in the future? If not to update can like nff karliha, can recruit Valerica even better, I know these ideas are very elastic, thank you for your MOD! ;)
(English is not my native language, I would like to express my thanks)

18 hours ago, Darvile11 said:

Your mod is amazing. I love the interactions with Serana but is very difficult trigger the threesome scene. The conversation between Serana and Valerica works fine but when the dialogues finished, nothing else happens

I think it only works if Serana and Valerica are both in your party and near each other. Have you checked to make sure you have the correct version downloaded? Flower Girls or Sexlab?

8 hours ago, sKhan said:

Amazing mod !

Will the new update 1.23 be available here with the sound files included ?

Currently voiced content will remain frozen, as it is a legal grey area that I'm waiting to see cleared up when the actor strike concludes. 

Edited by Martianman686
22 hours ago, Martianman686 said:

Currently voiced content will remain frozen, as it is a legal grey area that I'm waiting to see cleared up when the actor strike concludes. 

So, unless AI voice acting ban changes, with newer versions it's ok to just replace esp file?

On 10/28/2023 at 11:18 AM, Speeder857 said:

None of my animations are working I've tried multiple times it will get rid of the hud she will get up and then nothing happens

Have you checked to make sure other animations are working with other characters? Is it a problem with your sexlab/flower girls mod and load order? Are you sure you downloaded the correct version? Have you tried installing the mod, loading the game, saving game, then reloading save and checking then? Lots of things to troubleshoot. 

On 10/27/2023 at 7:48 AM, shadowman2777 said:

If you dont mind a new voice, you can use my audio pack for the new version 1.23

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/103188

Haha man that is awesome! I'm halfway through a voice replacer for it too, but you kind of beat me to it! I'm not surprised you got yours out so fast though considering the powerhouse of mods you make. I'm going to release the replacer on here as well as an optional file, could I use your replacer pack as another optional file on this website too and give you credit? Some people might prefer your voice replacer over mine, especially since yours also covers the vanilla voicelines.