Valerica - Serana's Mom Has Got it Goin On - Sexlab and Flower Girl Editions

View File

89474-1682022578-1567359098.jpeg.23004aebfa62ccacbe151a3f9df37618.jpeg.5f81d1882302b4618451abbed18dae58.jpeg

"Serana can't you see, you're just not the girl for me..." ;)

DESCRIPTION:

Ever dreamed of having a special relationship with a sexy vampire MILF? Wondering why everyone always fantasizes about Serana, but not her gorgeous, mature mother? This is the mod for you! Fully voiced lines, comments, and naughty fanservice await you.

This mod adds 590+ 723 voiced lines for Valerica. You can beg her for attention, or simply enjoy her campy-yet-immersive comments as you travel together using a follower mod of your choice. Have sex with her in front of Serana, and Serana will even comment her irritation at being passed up for her mother! Offer Valerica a sip of your blood from the goodness of your heart, or ask her to "show you her affection" for a variety of options! Valerica will make some idle comments that are not so...innocent... and she will have comments for when you bump into her. Often times she is derisive of your advances, but you may be fortunate to receive a kind word from her - if the mood strikes.

There are small prompts for the player when talking to Valerica that open up options that end in a sexual encounter. This is made for a male player in mind...particularly if you have always wanted to simp for this pretty vampire mommy. She may not be Lady Dimitrescu...but she's the next best thing. You will not be disappointed! There are plenty of generic lines that can make sense for a non-male character, but there are some that are clearly directed towards a male character. As of version 1.22, a condition has been added to male-directed responses which should have Valerica avoid saying them to female player characters. Let me know if you notice any that slipped through!

Versions:

Slab Edition: requires Sexlab Framework

FG: Flower Girls required

Victorian Era: No Animations or requirements, just the dialogue.

NEXT PLANNED UPDATE

Updates regarding the vanilla voice are currently on hold until the conclusion of the actors strikes to see what is decided about A.I. generation.

Frequently Asked Questions

Question 1: Your mod is flagged as conflicting with such-and-such of your other mods

Answer 1: Yes, that is because my other mods still use the same scripts. They overwrite each other and work fine, nothing to worry about.

Question 2: Does your mod work with Serana Dialogue, Amorous Adventures, Etc.

Answer 2: Yes, my mod works with all dialogue mods to my knowledge. The only time my mod will conflict is if a mod changes the npc folder names of the vanilla characters.

Question 3: I'm reporting a bug (animations not working, lines not triggering, etc.)

Answer 3: I am happy to troubleshoot with you, but I need to know what animation mod you are using (Slab, FG, Ostim, or if multiple), and what version you are using (make sure you have the latest version installed!), make sure you have the correct edition for the animation mod that you use (FG edition does not work with Slab framework).

Credits

Valerica overhaul from Seranaholic by rxkx22 
Bloodmage Outfit by Sunjeong 
BDOR Danharum outfit by team TAL
Claws from outfits by Apachii 
Accesories from Osare Minibikini 
Hair from KS Hairdos smp wigs by ousnius 
Screenshot location from Castle Revelhost by RogueReverie 
Special thanks to shadowman2777 for his hard work and putting this together with his great scripting talent!

If you want Valerica as a follower, you will need to use one of the many follower mods available. Personally, I really like Relationship Dialogue Overhaul
by cloudedtruth

Shout-out: Shadowman has released a version of his own with a completely unique voice on his Nexus page. It includes some additional features not found in this one, such as voiced dialogue for marriage (still requires a separate mod). Take a look if you'd like to support him. He played a big role in creating this mod and deserves praise and recognition for his content! (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/103188)

P.S. If you want your Valerica to look like mine, I use the 3BA body, porcelain skin texture, KS hairdo wigs, and other mods mentioned under credits. I included my personal bodyslide of her here as well.

Valerica Lust of a Mother Victorian Edition.7z Valerica Lust of a Mother Flower Girl Edition 1.21.7z

My Valerica 3BA Bodyslide Preset-89474-1-0-1682459472.7z

20230528162636_1.jpg.dc60d3a0cbb22ab6a3842dbdb9b963d9.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/29/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework, Flower Girls, Etc.
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Loving your mod, I have been downloading it for a while on the nexus.  I love all of the work you have done.  I truly appreciated and adored the work that you did on the 1-1b version.  The end of the day your work is art, and it shouldn't be stifled based upon someone else's opinion, if they don't care for something then they have the right to not use 'said' mod.  Since here and on most other sites you won't run into too many people that jump on top of the nearest soap box and then melt in the sun of their own manufactured crises.  Will your versions here have the voice generated Valerica, or has that boat just totally sailed from your perspective?  Anyway, thank you for sharing your free work to us, of which you aren't obligated.

Yes it's odd how Serana and her Mom have little to no interaction after defeating Harkon. I just enslaved her mom using DOM, would this mod still work or would it kind of fight each other? Be nice if Valerica confesses to Serana and the Dragonborn that she likes being used the way Molag used her. Also lines were she asks is it better with her than her daughter? She would be a very messed up woman with a strong will though, but likes being dominated but not submissive at the same time. 

15 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Just to be sure, this is only a dialogue overhaul and not a replacer, correct? I love Pandorable's version and don't want to lose it.

I am only getting ready to go see her in my current playthrough, so can't check, but I see no indication of visual replacer in archive.

21 hours ago, nefer385 said:

Loving your mod, I have been downloading it for a while on the nexus.  I love all of the work you have done.  I truly appreciated and adored the work that you did on the 1-1b version.  The end of the day your work is art, and it shouldn't be stifled based upon someone else's opinion, if they don't care for something then they have the right to not use 'said' mod.  Since here and on most other sites you won't run into too many people that jump on top of the nearest soap box and then melt in the sun of their own manufactured crises.  Will your versions here have the voice generated Valerica, or has that boat just totally sailed from your perspective?  Anyway, thank you for sharing your free work to us, of which you aren't obligated.

Hello! These are all the voiced versions :) The only unvoiced versions are currently on the Nexus. You are welcome to join my discord where I share about updates and thoughts, etc. I have another mod almost done, just waiting to iron out a few kinks.

https://discord.gg/ggaeXpbQ

20 hours ago, RexxingFlex said:

You should make one for Serana as well, or expand on it here! I kinda like the dynamic they have! It's kinda hilarious how lore accurate this seems!

Thanks for your feedback! I'm actually not very good with scripting, so it depends on the help from others. I added a bunch of lines in one of the versions for Serana when she catches you having sex with Valerica, I'm not sure how much more I'll add for her as there are a lot of mods out there that focus on Serana. This is more of a tribute to her underrated mother ?

10 hours ago, Parky said:

Yes it's odd how Serana and her Mom have little to no interaction after defeating Harkon. I just enslaved her mom using DOM, would this mod still work or would it kind of fight each other? Be nice if Valerica confesses to Serana and the Dragonborn that she likes being used the way Molag used her. Also lines were she asks is it better with her than her daughter? She would be a very messed up woman with a strong will though, but likes being dominated but not submissive at the same time. 

In this mod Valerica is more of a dom/femdom queen, so it depends on how much you can handle between the conflict of her being dominant but supposedly a slave due to DOM. The mod itself should be fine though, dialogue should work and everything. If she did enjoy the Molag Bal treatment, I think she would be too proud to admit it :) In my mod she is more arrogant and prefers to tease the Dragonborn more than anything. Occasionally she will say nice things but most of it is contempt for your simping. 

8 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Just to be sure, this is only a dialogue overhaul and not a replacer, correct? I love Pandorable's version and don't want to lose it.

This is just a dialogue addition, it doesn't change her appearance or interactions aside from idle comments. I use it with Amorous Adventures, and it works fine with any other mod so far. There is no visual component, I just added the info at the bottom incase you want Valerica to look like how I have in the screenshots. I would recommend not installing/activating it until after you have finished Dawnguard and invited Valerica back to the castle to avoid any glitches that may happen with the DG questline.

41 minutes ago, Chrohnos said:

Hi so this version compared to the one on Nexusmods is that this is voiced while the one on nexus isnt?

Correct! The Nexus mods version had to remove the voice due to complaints from the reddit community who freaked out about mature content being on the Hotfiles list. They weren't upset with AI voices for any other mods, but mine apparently was "too good" and needed to be treated differently, especially because it involved erotic banter/content :P

On 5/30/2023 at 5:31 AM, kdoggg1971 said:

Yes, it only affects dialog. I've been using it for a month, and the comments she makes are amazing. The delivery is flawless. It's the most life-like dialog from an NPC I've ever heard. She gets a teensy bit repetitive. But, after a month, I still hear a line or two I've never heard her say before. If you use Relationship Dialog Overhaul and have her as a follower, it's a perfect combo.

34 minutes ago, Joker961 said:

Yes, it only affects dialog. I've been using it for a month, and the comments she makes are amazing. The delivery is flawless. It's the most life-like dialog from an NPC I've ever heard. She gets a teensy bit repetitive. But, after a month, I still hear a line or two I've never heard her say before. If you use Relationship Dialog Overhaul and have her as a follower, it's a perfect combo.

There are currently 133 idle comments for Valerica herself ;) If you hear some lines that sound monotone let me know, I am getting a lot more skilled with elevenlabs dialogue that I could go through and update some of the more robotic phrases with more realistic ones. Then again, I might just add a few more new ones instead. I'm wondering if I should add more idle comments for Serana when she sees that Valerica is your follower, not just when she catches you having sex with Valerica.

14 hours ago, Martianman686 said:

There are currently 133 idle comments for Valerica herself ;) If you hear some lines that sound monotone let me know, I am getting a lot more skilled with elevenlabs dialogue that I could go through and update some of the more robotic phrases with more realistic ones. Then again, I might just add a few more new ones instead. I'm wondering if I should add more idle comments for Serana when she sees that Valerica is your follower, not just when she catches you having sex with Valerica.

No, the lines are never, ever robotic. They sound uncannily like the original in cadence and tone; I wouldn't tell be able to tell the difference between elevenlab origin and original lines. I hear a few of them more frequently than others. The "break off your cock" comment when passing thru a load door is an example. It's a super minor quibble. 

7 hours ago, Joker961 said:

No, the lines are never, ever robotic. They sound uncannily like the original in cadence and tone; I wouldn't tell be able to tell the difference between elevenlab origin and original lines. I hear a few of them more frequently than others. The "break off your cock" comment when passing thru a load door is an example. It's a super minor quibble. 

That's strange for her to favor certain lines over others, if you hear some others like that let me know, I can change the frequency manually. I'm getting to a point where I hear some lines I don't remember giving her. I was waiting with her in Whiterun to test out a location-based idle, and she randomly said "You poor thing, tired already? How pathetic." and I was genuinely shocked because I didnt remember that one lol Anyway, my next release adds about 97 new lines.

53 minutes ago, Martianman686 said:

I was genuinely shocked because I didnt remember that one lol Anyway, my next release adds about 97 new lines.

I hear new lines quite a bit, despite having her as a follower for over a month. Serana was my go to follower because of her commentary with the dialog addon (the OG dialog, not the revoiced stuff). I'm hooked on Valerica now. Sometimes, it seems eerily alive. The other day, while she was alone killing bandits in a Solstheim tower (I had climbed the cliff and was feathering them with arrows from above), she bellowed "Bow to your queen!" Amazing.

1 hour ago, Joker961 said:

I hear new lines quite a bit, despite having her as a follower for over a month. Serana was my go to follower because of her commentary with the dialog addon (the OG dialog, not the revoiced stuff). I'm hooked on Valerica now. Sometimes, it seems eerily alive. The other day, while she was alone killing bandits in a Solstheim tower (I had climbed the cliff and was feathering them with arrows from above), she bellowed "Bow to your queen!" Amazing.

I love hearing stories like this! It helps me avoid burnout.

So, in one of the screenshots there is a line that would suggest a possible threesome with Serana? Is that a thing? I mean there is literally one single scene in AA where you can have a threesome with vamp mom and daughter and that's it. After that AA doesn't do any threesomes at all, just the normal stuff, so would be kinda cool if threesomes were possible especially to scratch that "mother daughter" itch, ?. IIRC you get a one time threesome mother daughter thing with Annke and Sjlgia too. I mean I love AA it does have some good threesomes during the quests but nothing after the quests are done, which is really sad ☹️.

Oh, just curious, are the voice lines made with Elevenlabs AI by chance?

4 hours ago, Martok73 said:

So, in one of the screenshots there is a line that would suggest a possible threesome with Serana? Is that a thing? I mean there is literally one single scene in AA where you can have a threesome with vamp mom and daughter and that's it. After that AA doesn't do any threesomes at all, just the normal stuff, so would be kinda cool if threesomes were possible especially to scratch that "mother daughter" itch, ?. IIRC you get a one time threesome mother daughter thing with Annke and Sjlgia too. I mean I love AA it does have some good threesomes during the quests but nothing after the quests are done, which is really sad ☹️.

Oh, just curious, are the voice lines made with Elevenlabs AI by chance?

Yes there is a threesome option which only works when Serana is in the party :)

8 minutes ago, GamerB110 said:

I really love this mod ideia, but my current modlist is based in OStim, so any chance of a future OStim NG version?

There is an Ostim patch on the nexus. All you have to do is place the sound files from this mod into his mod's folder and you are set.