Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ich hasse es einen Quest bis zum Ende zu Spielen  bevor ich so ein Geschenk erhalte. So etwas möchte man vom Anfang an haben.

Posted
Vor 15 Stunden sagte Arousel:

Ich hasse es einen Quest bis zum Ende zu Spielen  bevor ich so ein Geschenk erhalte. So etwas möchte man vom Anfang an haben.

 

then it's no longer a gift and you don't appreciate it either

?

 

Posted
7 hours ago, zuongdi04 said:

i cant find valerica, i go to volkar castle but didnt saw her, is it because of your second mod "the orc NPC '

Hmm that might be a glitch or conflict unrelated to this mod. As far as I know, these mods don't affect Valerica's physical location at all. What you could do is try deactivating my mods (including the Orc one) and see if that makes a difference. These mods are lightweight, so they shouldn't crash your game if you deactivate them. I removed a reference for Valerica in the orc mod, so what you could do is put the orc mod higher in the load order so Valerica overwrites it and see if that helps.

Posted
11 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

@Martianman686
Any chance of making a futa version of this mod so that Valerica can dominate a female character?

No judgment as we all have what we like, but I'm not personally interested in that lol If you find someone who wants to make a patch/addon to include that content, I will grant permission though!

Posted
9 hours ago, zuongdi04 said:

how to make valerica become a follower ?

 

You will need another mod to make her a follower. I recommend Relationship Dialogue Overhaul! It really enhances the game and follower immersion. I have played around with the idea of adding her own follower system, but that is a lot more work which I might not do for awhile if ever.

Posted
1 hour ago, Martianman686 said:

No judgment as we all have what we like, but I'm not personally interested in that lol If you find someone who wants to make a patch/addon to include that content, I will grant permission though!

Aw drat.  No problem, not feeling judged.  I always kinda felt that if there was ever a reason to have futa in the Elder Scrolls, it would be for the Daughters Of Coldharbour.  You know, considering the ritual they are supposed to have to go through, and that Molag Bal is supposed to be the prince of domination and rape, you would think he would equip his girls to go out and do the same thing to other women.

Posted
8 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

Aw drat.  No problem, not feeling judged.  I always kinda felt that if there was ever a reason to have futa in the Elder Scrolls, it would be for the Daughters Of Coldharbour.  You know, considering the ritual they are supposed to have to go through, and that Molag Bal is supposed to be the prince of domination and rape, you would think he would equip his girls to go out and do the same thing to other women.

Actually, to get futa, you just need to set her up in SOS, then let her take DOM role in OStim (Or Sexlab, I guess). No change required in this mod.

Posted
1 hour ago, yxzhang said:

Actually, to get futa, you just need to set her up in SOS, then let her take DOM role in OStim (Or Sexlab, I guess). No change required in this mod.

I was talking more about the dialogue, but thank you for the advice.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

Aw drat.  No problem, not feeling judged.  I always kinda felt that if there was ever a reason to have futa in the Elder Scrolls, it would be for the Daughters Of Coldharbour.  You know, considering the ritual they are supposed to have to go through, and that Molag Bal is supposed to be the prince of domination and rape, you would think he would equip his girls to go out and do the same thing to other women.

I got you, and you make a good argument about if it did exist it might make the most sense for them! Although, you don't need to have a dick to be predatory...who knows, I'm sure they would be "creative" with what they have in the name of Molag Bal ;)

Edited by Martianman686
Posted
8 minutes ago, Aqua.x said:

Will this mod play nice with Serana Dialogue Addon?

Yes! All of my mods work with other dialogue mods (as far as I know). There are no conflicts. I personally use Amorous Adventures and Relationship Dialogue Overhaul with my mods without issue :)

Posted
2 minutes ago, Martianman686 said:

Yes! All of my mods work with other dialogue mods (as far as I know). There are no conflicts. I personally use Amorous Adventures and Relationship Dialogue Overhaul with my mods without issue :)

Awesome, Thanks for the quick response! 

Ffk9InYUUAAmoP5.jpg

Posted

Thanks for the update! All of you mods are have tons of conflicting files. I overwrite your two mods with your valerica mod. Will they work as intended? 

Posted
10 hours ago, WarAcez said:

Thanks for the update! All of you mods are have tons of conflicting files. I overwrite your two mods with your valerica mod. Will they work as intended? 

Yes they should! A few people are having problems with my new mod, but I'm looking into what might be the cause. I run all three of my mods together (SL version) and they work without a problem for me.

Posted

When this mod came out, I had her as a PAHE/DOM slave, her dialogue would not kick in. Now that I have released her the mod works fine. So you can't have her as a slave. Be prepared to be put down and my neck is getting sore......

Posted
1 minute ago, Maverick939 said:

The sad part about gender-specific dialogues is that my girl with 50cm of horse dick won't hear comments about dick sucking, impregnations and things like it :(

Lol can't please everyone! In my initial releases people complained about having Valerica comment about their dick when they were a female character. I do what I can to accommodate, but oh well ? For now, there are no gender conditions for my other mods.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...