Anyway, I am happy to help those who have problems, as long as things are asked with respect and proper manners. Anyone who demands answers like an elephant in a china shop will be ignored by me. 

I won't be able to do much until the end of the year, but I will be able to make fixes and tweaks here and there. 

SOO tested 1st mision 
1st disable aproach in sh .
2 if you use hht mod with lazman replacer i recommeded you sat fall chance to zero in mcm or you may die after falling due hht ivent 
3 if you have fonb there be some conflict with collar info (soo go too load order )
 need more tests with other mods and function but this is recommendation from new game (if you use mods i named )

4 if you enable an76 before start this mod sat all timesrs to max
5 truestorm weather (if you enable before start ) and other radiation mods (that give more radiation ) my recomendation set basic settings in rmr(if rad rain or storm apear you may continie with huge morph ) and of course some conflict with fonb soo if you new to this use only mod that jb recommended )

Edited by kazeha9
more testing info

Seriously? I roll back my save to pre-Nuka Ride three days ago and now you drop this?!? Ugh.  Guess my gal will have to start Nuka Ride all over again...again. You know I'm always good for finding odd conflicts, so I'll report what I find as I go.  I'm done with RSE Brothels, so hopefully my weird scripting problems are a thing of the past.

10 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

Hello, I'm trying to install the mod and I get this error during installation. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

FOMOD.png

It's cool that MO2 has that warning. I initially had a "Tools" folder for Bodyslide, in my FOMOD, but I left it for another update. 

Bottom line: there is no Tools folder, and I guess it's an innocent warning. 

Let me know how it went. With Vortex nothing unusual happens and I doubt that with MO2 it will be any different.

19 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

soo played it about 45 min. soo fantastic dialog and idea )  already sup you on patreon ) but you need some more promotion in your patreon account ) 

?

Thank you for the reports. I am willing to create compatibilities with Loverslab mods. I'll see one of these days if I can block Sexual Harrastment during my mod, the same way I managed to block Raider Pet or Commonwealth Captives. 

10 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

OH. MY. GOD.

Ok, was considering a full reinstall of Fallout and now..... thankyou!

Hehehehe. I remember I was without many ideas at some point and I read a post of yours where you made a story with pictures about some prostitutes that were taken to a Gunner camp. Thanks to that post of yours I did what I think is the best quest: The slavers haul you and other slaves to Diamond City to make caps as prostitutes. You have no idea what it took me because the road from Corvega to Diamond City is long and full of triggerboxes that I had to control, but damn it's a pretty brutal quest and I manage to do it. 

I plan to do it also for Gunners camps but it will be next year. 

6 minutes ago, JB. said:

It's cool that MO2 has that warning. I initially had a "Tools" folder for Bodyslide, in my FOMOD, but I left it for another update. 

Bottom line: there is no Tools folder, and I guess it's an innocent warning. 

Let me know how it went. With Vortex nothing unusual happens and I doubt that with MO2 it will be any different.

I had problem starting a new game, but it was due to another mod. I tried with a save I have fresh fro9m the vault and the mod is working perfectly so far. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

For a playthrough using this mod with Nuka Ride, do you recommend starting with Nuka Ride disabled and then enabling it after "finishing" this mod, or can both be enabled at the same time? Does Duke know to wait if this mod is installed?

You can start it with Nuka Ride activated if you want. At the beginning, you will find Duke dead near the vault and that's it. And at the end of the mod, someone will tell you: "Hey, I found this pamphlet, I know the place and you should go there..." and the Nuka Ride quest will start. Very basic compatibility.

Next year I want Charon to refuse to take you to Nuka World if you are still enslaved, a scenario that is possible right now but will still end with your death because you can't be away from raiders for long. 

1 hour ago, JB. said:

I'll see one of these days if I can block Sexual Harrastment during my mod, the same way I managed to block Raider Pet or Commonwealth Captives. 

It uses this function to check various keywords before assigning an approacher, any of which could be used to block specific NPCs if you want:

Spoiler
bool Function IsActorKeywordUnavailable(Actor a)
	Keyword actorBusy = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0100915A, "AAF.esm") as Keyword
	Keyword actorBlocked = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01022BB0, "AAF.esm") as Keyword
	Keyword actorLocked = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01017CEA, "AAF.esm") as Keyword

return a.HasKeyword(FPSH_ActorBusy) || a.HasKeyword(actorBusy) || a.HasKeyword(actorBlocked)
EndFunction

2 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

4 if you enable an76 before start this mod sat all timesrs to max

Thanks! I was just about to ask if this plays well with AN76 instead of vanilla survival. I always set those timers to maximum anyway because its defaults are far too fast for my tastes.

Edited by vaultbait

Well I got stuck right away.

Gristle sent me up to talk to Murphy.

Murphy tattoos me and then tells Gristle he wants to fuck. I say Hi and Murphy says This is your new life - get used to it.

Arm tattoo looks really good.

I stand their, handcuffed, and nothing. AAF does not fire.

I can rotate and say Hi or Sir to both Gristle and Murphy - but I can not move.

I tested AAF before this - poses work OK. No AAF error messages.

Bug note: Gristle called me He and Him. Somewhat insulting - but not serious.

Suggestions?

Edited by fred200
4 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Are you playing as an ENBY?

That is a new acronym on me... No idea what it means, and can't even suss it out. Vanilla female, fusion girl.

Thank the Lord for Google. ENBY - Non-binary. Any day I learn something - is a good day.

I think JB just had a typo. I can't think of any reason for anything other than a female PC to play this mod.

At least I would not have put in gender checks, even for ENBY roleplay.

I take it back - I looked at the dialogs and there are a few male / female checks.

The one that was incorrect for me was 2D0084A Dialog Topic in Scene _CS_Thorns03_Murphy01.

I am stuck at stage 130 in Quest _CS_Thorns.

Setstage _CS_Thorns 135 got me going again. Every scene and animation up to Whorehouse worked perfectly, including 3 party AAF.

Typo: Whorehouse Jared "Sigh" should be "Sight".

Whorehouse third Raider - msg box AAF animation failed to play. Skipped.

Jared sent me to Demo. I don't know if I broke Murphy - but he is not leading. Not to good of a follower either. I lost him.

He showed up at Demo scene. Flat on his back and unconscious.

I could not wake him because I had no stimpacks. Consoled some in. They don't make Raiders like they used to.

Incompatibility: Add Knockout Framework to the list...

Moving right along - I got assigned to pick ingredients for drugs in _cs_Pet. All fine and good - except Dekel has no dialog to let me exit.

I can get the ingredients using Setstage, and making the drugs goes well - but Dekel is well and truly broken. I have no way to exit the Whorehouse.

Dekel only says "Why are you looking at me like this". I tried hitting him enough to aggro him - then the collar killed me.

I think I am done for now. Setstage is not going to help on this one.

Edited by fred200