2 minutes ago, fred200 said:

That is a new acronym on me... No idea what it means, and can't even suss it out. Vanilla female, fusion girl.

"Enby" is a slang spelling of "NB" (i.e. "non-binary"). In FO4 terms, it was probably a question of whether you were using a gender-switching mod (for example, playing a futanari character).

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Well I got stuck right away.

Gristle sent me up to talk to Murphy.

Murphy tattoos me and then tells Gristle he wants to fuck. I say Hi and Murphy says This is your new life - get used to it.

Arm tattoo looks really good.

I stand their, handcuffed, and nothing. AAF does not fire.

I can rotate and say Hi or Sir to both Gristle and Murphy - but I can not move.

I tested AAF before this - poses work OK. No AAF error messages.

Bug note: Gristle called me He and Him. Somewhat insulting - but not serious.

Suggestions?

Try this:

SetStage _CS_Thorns 135;    [Quest] Murphy Aproach you

(You too @boonyeelim)

Or reload and try again. I can reinforce that part but basically Murphy gets closer and when he reaches a certain distance he should start talking to you. 

As for the genders, it's just a mix up in the conditions. 

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

It uses this function to check various keywords before assigning an approacher, any of which could be used to block specific NPCs if you want:

Reveal hidden contents
bool Function IsActorKeywordUnavailable(Actor a)
	Keyword actorBusy = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0100915A, "AAF.esm") as Keyword
	Keyword actorBlocked = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01022BB0, "AAF.esm") as Keyword
	Keyword actorLocked = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01017CEA, "AAF.esm") as Keyword

return a.HasKeyword(FPSH_ActorBusy) || a.HasKeyword(actorBusy) || a.HasKeyword(actorBlocked)
EndFunction

Thanks! I was just about to ask if this plays well with AN76 instead of vanilla survival. I always set those timers to maximum anyway because its defaults are far too fast for my tastes.

yeap but be shure you ready to modified list of chems and meds guard give you for sex becouse bad bugs food poison and other stuff fron an76 will apear during gameplay . or disable it in mcm .thats i say for people new to this realy better use only mod in reccomendation ) same for rmr and radiation mod if you unprepered use some of this be ready for trouble while play this mod )

11 minutes ago, boonyeelim said:

i need help, the mod stop worki ng on the "lucky day mission" after murphy giving the slave mark to pc

i am using hardship, will of atom and harressment, 

image.jpeg

hardship better be disabled as aproach from sexharas mod (as i say this migth brookee dialog ) as for will of atom companion to far at least at begginig for you to recruit her )) 

44 minutes ago, JB. said:

Try this:

SetStage _CS_Thorns 135;    [Quest] Murphy Aproach you

(You too @boonyeelim)

Or reload and try again. I can reinforce that part but basically Murphy gets closer and when he reaches a certain distance he should start talking to you. 

As for the genders, it's just a mix up in the conditions. 

I ran into the same issue with Murpthy the the other two had and the mix up of pronouns.

I'm not sure about how to troubleshoot it through sorry, so I'll have to try the console command later. Otherwise I'm looking forward to trying out the mod!

so far, rather speechless.

have only played a bit because I am finding "soft conflicts" with things installed like 'devious helper' which really, is fine, was a silly thing to let keep running when I am going to be a slave.

but so far, awesome mod.

Thank you!!

Had the same problem with Murphy ... and if you have mods installed that populate the Wasteland a bit more, the walk with Gristle and Murphy to Corvega gets broken as they start shooting at other NPCs that other mods have put there - not a problem of THIS mod here, mind you ... have to see which mods I have to disable to get to Corvega. Of course, I could have simply skipped the walk, but I wanted to play it out.

No matter how many times I try, Murphy always comes around to talk to me ?. Anyway, I've made a couple of adjustments to reinforce his dialogue. 

This is the patch for 1.0.0 (I corrected the couple of pronoun conditions at the beginning, which confused the player's gender). 

Paste and replace it in DATA.

Setstage _CS_Thorns 135       is the stage on which Murphy approaches to talk. 

Edit --- Fixed in 1.0.1 and 1.0.2

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, JB. said:

No matter how many times I try, Murphy always comes around to talk to me ?. Anyway, I've made a couple of adjustments to reinforce his dialogue. 

This is the patch for 1.0.0 (I corrected the couple of pronoun conditions at the beginning, which confused the player's gender). 

Commonwealth Slavers.esp 1.94 MB · 8 downloads

Is the approach package distance and force dialogue distance the same? Sometime the NPC will stop right on the edge and complete the pathing AI but not be close enough to trigger the force dialogue AI. Perhaps it's the small step back NPCs sometimes take when approaching the Player.

Maybe you do this already. I think the human actors in FO4 have a 64 unit bounding box (it may be 32) so in the past I set the condition to complete the pathing AI package to less than or equal to 96 units but the condition for the forced dialogue to be less than or equal 160 units.

Edited by jbezorg
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Commonwealth Slavers.esp 1.94 MB · 11 downloads

Do you use 

Maybe incompatible

7 minutes ago, seetruck-2000 said:

Zetans - Alien Invaders in the Commonwealth, is incompatible unless a patch is made to move the frog follower in the basement in the speak easy.

I have U A P and seems to work fine so far.

I think the people having issues (like me) are missing animations? I dont see any animations i dont have though

wow!

Your new work looks great!

This is the fo4 adult content mod that I hope is most immersed in the game world view.

Now there is only one small wish that you still have the energy to add the new framework to these wonderful stories after it is released.

Thank you and all those who have worked hard for this @EgoBallistic

I keep updating my post on page 1 with my progress / problems.  Probably a bad idea...

Let me copy a few notes here...

Setstage _CS_Thorns 135 got me going again. Every scene and animation up to Whorehouse worked perfectly, including 3 party AAF.

Typo: Whorehouse Jared "Sigh" should be "Sight".

Whorehouse third Raider - msg box AAF animation failed to play. Skipped.

Jared sent me to Demo. I don't know if I broke Murphy - but he is not leading. Not to good of a follower either. I lost him.

He showed up at Demo scene. Flat on his back and unconscious.

I could not wake him because I had no stimpacks. Consoled some in. They don't make Raiders like they used to.

Incompatibility: Add Knockout Framework to the list...

Moving right along - I got assigned to pick ingredients for drugs in _cs_Pet. All fine and good - except Dekel has no dialog to let me exit.

I can get the ingredients using Setstage, and making the drugs goes well - but Dekel is well and truly broken. I have no way to exit the Whorehouse.

Dekel only says "Why are you looking at me like this". I tried hitting him enough to aggro him - then the collar killed me.

I think I am done for now. Setstage is not going to help on this one.

Edited 30 minutes ago by fred200

Fucking love you ?

Gonna try this very soon, new NR profile Ig. But if Nuka Ride is anything to take as a reference, I'm sure this will also be fucking amazing.

'Lewd' aside, You, Ego and a few others are turning this game into the brutal and near realisitic wasteland that it should be.

Now.. if only someone made an Amputator Framework for FO4...

meruconcern.png.b0f1da874858c7b6a0026f047faedc71.png

I do have a question though, would the Slavers - Raider Pet Patch.esp be safe to flag as light with xEdit? I'm nowhere near my plugin limit...

image.png.6be913a140c31eec17bd07ed16318bcb.png

But I do like to do so whenever possible to keep the count as low as possible ?

Edited by Saya Scarlett
9 hours ago, JB. said:

This fucking mod took me almost a year to make. Not because it was long to make (well, sort of too...), but because it sometimes required me to rest my head. I had to be in a certain frame of mind to write, program and test a dozen times the same mission, one more fucked up than the other. 

I have posted three warnings that the mod is not suitable for sensitive people: 

In the thread
In the fomod
At the beginning of the mod 

It's impossible for someone to pass those three filters without knowing what's installed, but by God I sometimes overestimate humanity. 

Reveal hidden contents

1300852185_Capturadepantalla2022-11-0417_58_15.png.0fd647e10988badb89852ea6e7321979.png

Some people just don't fucking read.

Been playing for an hour after rebuilding a modlist in double quick time....

This is exactly what was missing from the Wasteland. In what reality does a lawyer go from pre-war family life to wearing T-51 power armor killing a deathclaw in one or two days at most, by her perception? Always bugged me.

Now, I get to follow the story of someone struggling and clawing their way back, learning to survive along the way.