Devious Devices Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (HHS)

5 minutes ago, leduss said:

no mod installed that does this stuff ! but...

i just installed a new version (RC3) of devious devices + an update (RC7) + the bodyslide fusion girl files and i think it is from this version.

cordially

Yes, the in-progress DD update places that corpse in the middle of the road approximately halfway from the Sanctuary Hills bridge to the Red Rocket settlement, I think. It has some devices equipped and a note in its inventory directing the player to find Kimy in the Memory Den.

Edit: I happened across it for the first time last night (I don't frequent that region during gameplay so not sure how far back it was added), and it had an invisible body for me too (just the head and hands were visible).

Edited by vaultbait
On 10/12/2021 at 1:34 AM, vaultbait said:

Okay, this is basically the same as 1.3.1 except it incorporates Elsidia's "fixed" catsuit and JB's Slave Heels. This version is meant for folks testing naaitsab's Devious Devices 3.0 RC3 build. I haven't done conversions of the new "straitjacket with boots" outfits, nor yet figured out what to do about the plugs (which still aren't included in this conversion, but RC3 implements some inflation options for some of them which I haven't tested out yet).

1713501714_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.2.7z 119.88 MB · 103 downloads

Revisiting lingering TODO items for this, I notice that the "straitjacket with boots" outfits were already included in the original conversion I updated, I just hadn't noticed and assumed they were net new in DD (I guess the change was merely making them accessible through the plugin). The only added outfits I think are the Tentacle Monsters, I'll take a look at converting those.

The only other current outstanding items I'm aware of are to adjust the default HHS slider position of the zapped feet in all the ballet heel boot outfits (noticeable if wearing toe rings, for example) and to decide what to do about the zapped arm positions in the straitjackets. For the latter though, it seems like @izzyknows's suggestion here would be better all around (that way you don't still wind up with floating finger rings, for example):

20 hours ago, leduss said:

Hello everyone

I have a question related to DD

can we fix this bug?

the body appears when the devices are removed from the corpse and put on me !

cordially

If you are using BodyGen this is what I did:

In morphs.ini add:
# Strange Body
Devious Devices.esm|29AF85=Fusion-MyZeroSliders

In templates.ini add:
Fusion-MyZeroSliders=AbDefinition@0.00, Ankle Size@0.00, Armpit Ajustment@0.00, Arms Chubby@0.00, Arms Size@0.00, Athletic@0.00, Back Arch@0.00, Back Size@0.00, Belly Big@0.00, Belly Pregnant@0.00, Belly Size@0.00, Belly Tuck@0.00, Body Toning@0.00, BodyFat@0.00, Boobs Big@0.00, Boobs Cleavage@0.00, Boobs Flat@0.00, Boobs Gravity@0.00, Boobs Height@0.00, Boobs Mellons@0.00, Boobs Perky@0.00, Boobs Push Up@0.00, Boobs Small@0.00, Boobs Tiny@0.00, Boobs Together@0.00, Boobs Top Slope@0.00, Boobs Width@0.00, Boobs Yuge@0.00, BreastArmpitWide@0.00, BreastArmpitin@0.00, BreastConcave@0.00, BreastCurve@0.00, BreastHeight2@0.00, Bum Apple@0.00, Bum Chubby@0.00, Bum Crack@0.00, Bum Round@0.00, Bum Shape 1@0.00, Bum Shape 2@0.00, Bum Size@0.00, Bum Small@0.00, ButtGravity@0.00, ButtThin@0.00, Calf Size@0.00, Calf Small@0.00, Chest Depth@0.00, Chest Width@0.00, Clitoras Long@0.00, Clitoras Size@0.00, FFB Fitness 2@0.00, Forearms Size@0.00, Groin Back@0.00, Groin Position@0.00, HipRotateForward@0.00, Hips Bone@0.00, Hips Size@0.00, Hips Upper Width@0.00, HipsForward@0.00, HipsNarrow@0.00, Knee Height@0.00, Labia Majora Inner@0.00, Labia Majora Long@0.00, Labia Majora Wide@0.00, Labia Minora Flat@0.00, Labia Minora Longer@0.00, LegThin@0.00, Legs Chubby@0.00, Legs Shape@0.00, Legs Thin@0.00, Nipples Areola@0.00, Nipples Distance@0.00, Nipples Down@0.00, Nipples Gone@0.00, Nipples Length@0.00, Nipples Perkiness@0.00, Nipples Puffy@0.00, Nipples Shape@0.00, Nipples Size@0.00, Nipples Tip@0.00, Nipples Up@0.00, SeveNBase Bombshell@0.00, Shoulder Smooth@0.00, Shoulder Tweak@0.00, Shoulder Width@0.00, Sturnum Depth@0.00, Sturnum Height@0.00, Thighs Size@0.00, Thighs Slim@0.00, TigerSanBB@0.00, Torso Size@0.00, Waist Chubby@0.00, Waist Height@0.00, Waist Line@0.00, Waist Size@0.00, XunAbs@0.00

59 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

That has to be done before the corpse spawns, right? Or you have to reset any existing BodyGen morphs on that ID if it's already there, I guess?

YES work perfectly wiyh new game start !!!

TYVM krill

Edited by leduss
On 10/30/2021 at 8:47 AM, vaultbait said:

That has to be done before the corpse spawns, right? Or you have to reset any existing BodyGen morphs on that ID if it's already there, I guess?

I didn't run any type of reset script, if that's what you mean by 'reset'.  I'm not sure if I started a new game or not after making the .ini edits, though.

5 hours ago, krlll said:

I didn't run any type of reset script, if that's what you mean by 'reset'.  I'm not sure if I started a new game or not after making the .ini edits, though.

Yeah, LooksMenu has a Papyrus script function you can call from the console to reset BodyGen morphs. They're set when the body spawns (usually because you approached it) and don't get reset normally unless the body is unloaded and spawned again (which can happen if you leave for a while and come back too, I think).

• 1 month later...

Same as 1.3.2 but adjusts the HighHeel slider default on the ballet heel outfits (probably doesn't matter since the feet are entirely zapped anyway), removes all the LArm_* and RArm_* bones from the straitjacket meshes repainting the unweighted vertices with Chest_skin instead (works around wonky shoulder movement attached to the zapped arms), and adds uniboob-conformed conversions of the Tentacle Monster (parasite) outfits. This version is meant for those testing naaitsab's Devious Devices 2.1 RC8 build.

1182237824_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.3.7z

On 12/6/2021 at 4:13 PM, vaultbait said:

Same as 1.3.2 but adjusts the HighHeel slider default on the ballet heel outfits (probably doesn't matter since the feet are entirely zapped anyway), removes all the LArm_* and RArm_* bones from the straitjacket meshes repainting the unweighted vertices with Chest_skin instead (works around wonky shoulder movement attached to the zapped arms), and adds uniboob-conformed conversions of the Tentacle Monster (parasite) outfits. This version is meant for those testing naaitsab's Devious Devices 2.1 RC8 build.

1182237824_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.3.7z 122.21 MB · 15 downloads

Trying this out now. Thanks in advance for your hard work!

3 hours ago, Aiko001 said:

It probably isn't even realy visible ingame but if it drives anyone nuts, this version should fix that.

I can't even tell what it is you zoomed in on in the screenshot there, nor what outfit you're talking about. Can you use more words? Or a wider shot? Maybe both? Thanks!

Sure i ll try.

Spoiler

heel.png.a0ef7574d3c7da99c4eb2a875df01c47.png

The 2 affected items are "DD Slave Boots" and "DD Slave Boots (Rust)"

Both of them (like all the other heels) come with their own foot mesh, but in these 2 cases the mesh goes up too far and isn't covered by the shackles main part. (the ring around the ankle)

The result is that you see where the connection doesn't 100% align with the fusiongirl body. (see the first posts screenshot where the 2 meshes don't connect fully and leave an open "cut" visible)

My solution was to just add a zap slider that hides the upper most ring of vertices and that way make sure that the 2 meshes connect behind the cover of the metal cuff.

I couldn't just add the zap to the 1.3.3 version because that one already has removed too much of the fg reference bodies feet.

Edited by Aiko001
22 minutes ago, Aiko001 said:

The 2 affected items are "DD Slave Boots" and "DD Slave Boots (Rust)"

Aha, thanks. That explains my confusion. Those are actually copied directly from Devious Devices Slave Heels, I didn't modify them at all. The only reason I added them to this collection was because that mod was merged into the recent DD release candidates minus the FG conversion files.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to track down why I was seeing double feet appear in my Icestorm Blade Pumps when wearing nipple clamps, so I started looking at my bodyslide build for DD.  I opened the nipple clamps and don't see any feet in preview.  Then I tried opening the nif in nifscope, but I realized that Bodyslide is only putting .tri files in meshes\DeviousDevices\etc when I do the batch build, I thought that it always copied the nif over there too.  Do I have some kind of wonky thing going on, or is that the way these bodyslide files work? 

On 12/23/2021 at 5:45 AM, Marg597 said:

Trying to track down why I was seeing double feet appear in my Icestorm Blade Pumps when wearing nipple clamps, so I started looking at my bodyslide build for DD.  I opened the nipple clamps and don't see any feet in preview.  Then I tried opening the nif in nifscope, but I realized that Bodyslide is only putting .tri files in meshes\DeviousDevices\etc when I do the batch build, I thought that it always copied the nif over there too.  Do I have some kind of wonky thing going on, or is that the way these bodyslide files work? 

I don't think I changed anything in my recent updates to affect that. What version are you using exactly? (The one from the download page which is built for FG 1.45, or one of the ones I attached to comments updated for FG 1.75+ and the recent DD release candidates?)

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I don't think I changed anything in my recent updates to affect that. What version are you using exactly? (The one from the download page which is built for FG 1.45, or one of the ones I attached to comments updated for FG 1.75+ and the recent DD release candidates?)

I'm using "1182237824_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.3.7z" from this thread I think.  I rebuilt everything in Bodyslide last night, so it's in my Overwrite folder now, and the only folder that has both the .tri files and the .nif files is the Straightjacket folder (overwrite\meshes\DeviousDevices\StraightJacket).  All the other folders just have .tri files.  I also noticed that at one point I was locked in the Harness, which has the thing that wraps around the midsection of the torso (edit: like a corset) and also the latex looking legs, and it looked like there was some kind of heels thing with it that was invisible. 

When I build the outfits, the prefix is showing as "DDFG - " followed by the item name, and I can see everything in there.  Should I try a different iteration of the files?

Edited by Marg597
11 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

I'm using "1182237824_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.3.7z" from this thread I think.  I rebuilt everything in Bodyslide last night, so it's in my Overwrite folder now, and the only folder that has both the .tri files and the .nif files is the Straightjacket folder (overwrite\meshes\DeviousDevices\StraightJacket).  All the other folders just have .tri files.  I also noticed that at one point I was locked in the Harness, which has the thing that wraps around the midsection of the torso (edit: like a corset) and also the latex looking legs, and it looked like there was some kind of heels thing with it that was invisible. 

When I build the outfits, the prefix is showing as "DDFG - " followed by the item name, and I can see everything in there.  Should I try a different iteration of the files?

I don't recall noticing any of this while testing. It would help if you could mention the exact names of the outfits you're describing. Unfortunately I won't be able to try and confirm any of these observations for at least a week, so maybe someone else can chip in.

Did you possibly build other DD conversions previously, and maybe not clear out the files they created?

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't recall noticing any of this while testing. It would help if you could mention the exact names of the outfits you're describing. Unfortunately I won't be able to try and confirm any of these observations for at least a week, so maybe someone else can chip in.

Did you possibly build other DD conversions previously, and maybe not clear out the files they created?

I've previously built the original 1.45 version, as well as 2 or 3 of your updated versions.  I removed the files from the mod manager for 1.45 when I saw you were making an updated conversion.  I may have been merging your newer versions on top of the previous. 

In order to start with a clean 1.33, I reinstalled it just now and chose replace, deleted the meshes again from Overwrite, and built the outfits again.  The file structure looks the same as stated previously, the straightjacket folder has nifs/tri and all other folders having just tri files.  I'll double check which nipple clamps were doing the double feet and do some testing when I get time to go back to a settlement and build the restraints bench  (I returned to Corvega to give Jared a xmas present (spoilers, it's rat poison) so it might take me a day or 2. ? )

Maybe I'll also try the previous version and see if I get the same result.

On 12/25/2021 at 12:04 AM, Marg597 said:

I've previously built the original 1.45 version, as well as 2 or 3 of your updated versions.  I removed the files from the mod manager for 1.45 when I saw you were making an updated conversion.  I may have been merging your newer versions on top of the previous. 

In order to start with a clean 1.33, I reinstalled it just now and chose replace, deleted the meshes again from Overwrite, and built the outfits again.  The file structure looks the same as stated previously, the straightjacket folder has nifs/tri and all other folders having just tri files.  I'll double check which nipple clamps were doing the double feet and do some testing when I get time to go back to a settlement and build the restraints bench  (I returned to Corvega to give Jared a xmas present (spoilers, it's rat poison) so it might take me a day or 2. ? )

Maybe I'll also try the previous version and see if I get the same result.

I tried the same blue nipple clamps just now with the same heels, and even put the makeshift slave collar I had on from raider pet, and couldn't reproduce the issue with the feet.  I'm guessing clearing out the files and building them again fixed it.

• 1 month later...

Here's 1.3.4. The only difference from 1.3.3 is that I've manually increased the volume of the armbinder mesh along the sides and flared it a bit more toward the top, so that it no longer clips into the arms of the body. I've tried to leave a bit of room in it, in order to accommodate body morphs which might increase the thickness of the upper arms a bit, but it'll probably still clip at more extreme slider values.

1501125251_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.4.7z

31 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Here's 1.3.4. The only difference from 1.3.3 is that I've manually increased the volume of the armbinder mesh along the sides and flared it a bit more toward the top, so that it no longer clips into the arms of the body. I've tried to leave a bit of room in it, in order to accommodate body morphs which might increase the thickness of the upper arms a bit, but it'll probably still clip at more extreme slider values.

1501125251_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.4.7z 122.12 MB · 1 download

Super thank you very much vaultbait for your work

Edited by leduss
31 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

1501125251_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.4.7z 122.12 MB · 1 download

Super thank you very much vaultbait for your work !

cordially