Jump to content
  • Sign Up
IGNORED

Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)


Recommended Posts

 

12 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

These are pretty nice. Does the dirt come with the mod or do i get that from somewhere else ?

Dirty skin is the best skin. It is in the game itself. If you use Unique Player, let me know and I'll pass the files here so you can install it.

 

If you don't use it, then install this mod.

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30479

2 hours ago, Clegane said:

Very nice! Female only?

So is. If you want, I can see how to transform them. I think I have to map them again in MudBox, so it will take a while to get everything ready. I think that for men I would have to change many sentences. If you want some, tell me some phrases or words, and where in the body it should be put.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Olmech said:

This would be very cool to integrate into Raider Pet. Have it applied kind of like cum overlays are applied by AAF. Or have a branding ceremony when first meeting the boss.

Unfortunately, overlays do not support color, so a burned skin effect is not possible. I was also interested in putting whip marks here and there, but for the same reason, they do not look good because they are black and look like tattoos rather than as iron marks or lashes.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Benjou1 said:

Nice tattoos, but why did you put the ba2 and looses files in the archive ? One of them should be enough.

Thank you. I didn't know, I followed a Nexus guide and in the last parts the guide seemed to forget to mention things. It was thanks to Loverslab that I finished understanding the last steps. I already updated the file and added 8 new tattoos and phrases, totaling 53.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, hetiropeghfksfj\ said:

I have downloaded the files but they dont seem to be appearing in my look menu overlays. The only other mod i have that effects overlays is the lookmenu body tattoos. does any else have this problem?

I just tried the new version (with the 8 new tattoos) and it works. I don't know if you use Vortex, but whenever you install a mod in Vortex, sort plugins is highly recommended.

Let me know if you still have problems and I will see what it can be.

Link to comment
51 minutes ago, TheShelly said:

Forgive my Potato intelligence, but how do i install this?

Like any other mod. Install with your mod manager.

 

In-game guide: You will need to first go into third person, then write "tfc 0" or "tfc 1" (the latter will stop time and also stop tattoos from updating realtime), you can now move the camera around the MC, and type "ShowLooksMenu 14" into the console. Remember to write "tfc" after you have exited the character editor, or you will be stuck in free camera mode.

 

When you are in the character editor, you should go into the Body -> Overlays option, and from there you apply the tattoos you want by pressing "R" or "Add overlays". 

Link to comment
50 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I just tried the new version (with the 8 new tattoos) and it works. I don't know if you use Vortex, but whenever you install a mod in Vortex, sort plugins is highly recommended.

Let me know if you still have problems and I will see what it can be.

Thanks for the quick response but i just reinstalled the mod on vortexand it works now.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, JBpy said:

In-game guide: You will need to first go into third person, then write "tfc 0" or "tfc 1" (the latter will stop time and also stop tattoos from updating realtime), you can now move the camera around the MC, and type "ShowLooksMenu 14" into the console. Remember to write "tfc" after you have exited the character editor, or you will be stuck in free camera mode.

There's also a 'Looks Mirror' mod that lets you add a bathroom mirror (constructable container) which will trigger LooksMenu in-game (and freeze idles, so your toon won't be fidgeting, etc.).  My only complaint about it is that you don't have any control over the lighting.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, stobor said:

There's also a 'Looks Mirror' mod that lets you add a bathroom mirror (constructable container) which will trigger LooksMenu in-game (and freeze idles, so your toon won't be fidgeting, etc.).  My only complaint about it is that you don't have any control over the lighting.

But can you turn the body? Because half of these tattoos are located on the back.

 

Which leads me to remember, I will update soon with the location of the tattoo, in the name, so that one will know where each one will be applied.

 

If anyone has an interest in any phrase or image, let me know here and we'll see if it can be done. Here are some phrases that could be incorporated into the repertoire, probably with some suggestive image.

 

Spoiler

"I dont care" ( in the belly for pregnant women )

"Not Shaun" (same...)
"Daddy Issues"
"Been Bad"
"Skip the bullshit and push me against the wall"
"Property of 
Daddy
(hearts)"

"More exciting than domestic life" (codsworth reference)

"Proud of the Minutemen"

 

 

 

 

After that, I will work on the male version.

Link to comment

This is a great resource. I've already had quite a lot of fun applying an assortment of them during a raider captive scenario. Thank you!

 

Some super-mutant-oriented overlays (or a separate pack for them) might add flavor to RSE II: CSA super mutant abductions, especially in combination with the super mutant add-on for FPE. They could also come in handy for the super mutant content which was hinted at for future updates to Raider Pet. Stuff like "F.E.V. Breeder," "Green Cock Only," "Vault Meat," "Mutie Lover," "Human Kindness" and so on.

 

Other generic possibilities include "Free Milk," "Fuckpig," "Feed Me," "Urinal..."

Link to comment
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

This is a great resource. I've already had quite a lot of fun applying an assortment of them during a raider captive scenario. Thank you!

 

Some super-mutant-oriented overlays (or a separate pack for them) might add flavor to RSE II: CSA super mutant abductions, especially in combination with the super mutant add-on for FPE. They could also come in handy for the super mutant content which was hinted at for future updates to Raider Pet. Stuff like "F.E.V. Breeder," "Green Cock Only," "Vault Meat," "Mutie Lover," "Human Kindness" and so on.

 

Other generic possibilities include "Free Milk," "Fuckpig," "Feed Me," "Urinal..."

Good thing you like it. I have noticed that some are very dark and I will have the contrast corrected for the update. I also noticed that the tattoo that should say: "Be patient, I'm still learning" is wrong, because "Raider Inside" appears again.

 

LOL, truth is that I planned some for the supermuties, but more like: "this slice for me!", "this slice for brother!", "this time boil  SLOWLY!", "Too skinny, feed more", "get 1 human more like this before cook", but I like your suggestions!

Link to comment
2 hours ago, geraldofrivia said:

Love it!
Any plaln for making body tan lines or pubic hair?

This is the dirty skin that I use by default. It is not of the highest quality, but it serves me. It is dirty skin + freckles + pubic hair.

 

DirtySkinFreckles.rar

 

It was just a quick adjustment with Gimp. Definitely the skin can be improved with someone expert.

 

For the face, I still did not look for a suitable texture, because the dirt effects of LooksMenu is enough for me. But I have to look for it because I don't like that clean neck, heh.

 

Spoiler

ScreenShot29.png.66ebaa031b3dffc1d00910a9e488ff2a.pngScreenShot31.png.65e596cd35b32d3328754be7ab9274b6.pngScreenShot32.png.b3fa221eff803560cb31535d8e7ffb98.png

 

I have also changed the dentures, to have it dirty or even broken dentures, in case of roleplaying as a wastelander or raider.

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...