3 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Would it be safe to say that Raider Pet might conflict with this mod as they use the same location - Corvega?  

Raider pet can work in many locations. I would disable it, until after the slavers quest, if you want to run it somewhere (I was once raider pett'ed under the pylon near Vault 111 with 4 raiders.

Edited by Nuka Cherry
6 hours ago, boonyeelim said:

i need help, the mod stop worki ng on the "lucky day mission" after murphy giving the slave mark to pc

i am using hardship, will of atom and harressment, 

image.jpeg

This occurs because the character block the navy mesh of murphy so he cant move to right position and talk the player.

use mcm to released the player first and move the player to the right side so murphy can go to the right position to trigger the dialogue

Edited by stin2pig

soo im on the scaver quest 
and what can i say about 
some wierd move on follov quest from all persons who lead ) if you chose not skip but there no problem with (sometime a bit problem )) ))"
some trouble with quest and ivent starts (delay or not start) but after reload save work fine 
fper mod (i use in my game) work fine with this and an76 but timers --some time give you headage
where in combat leaders move to fast some time =activating kill system(triger 10 sec and he are to far from you to avoid dead) soo in this aspects need some polish 

im recommended disable all mod that place new npc in ds becouse grip will attack and broke your quest (sometime or not ) 
no other complain
dialog interesting and if you wanna know some story you need read everything 

Only thing that I have been seeing is that some the NPC that you talk to move to far away from the player sometimes and nothing progresses, took an hour to get out of the speak

easy, but otherwise a very well thought out mod, to be highly watched by me. 

I got stuck in infinite loop in the whore house first time in after the boss had the way with the player.  Had to reload and start over the whore house.

Got killed a few times with grenades being thrown but was fun not able to do anything while others fought to protect you.

Sexual Harassment picked Patrick from Drumlin Diner to starting following the player. Repeatably shot by Murphy and Gristle but quest protected. Managed to get close enough to the player to force a dialogue. Then Gristle got to boom distance.

If this happens to you. Open MCM and reset all approaches from the Sexual Harassment debug directory before the boom happens.

But...

The dialogue between Murphy and Gristle. That's great stuff.????????

Edited by jbezorg
5 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

I am stuck, unfortunately.
I talked to Murphy for the first time. He speaks to Gristle and then absolutely nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Scroll back up to the setstage _cs_Thorns 135 comment. It is not that far back...

14 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Scroll back up to the setstage _cs_Thorns 135 comment. It is not that far back...

Yes, I just saw that comment, right before I saw your comment. Thank you! :)

edit: Tried it, but it says SetStage_CS_Thorns not found

edit2: I am an idiot. I forgot a space between stage and _CS. SORRY!

Edited by Winchester-1973

Amazing mod so far! I am to the set a trap part and Big Bomb just whipped my pc, I am stuck in the kneel down defensive pose and cant get out to speak to Gristle. I have tried the regain control in the cheats and enableplayercontrols in the console as well as reloading the door entrance save a few times but no luck.

finished 

nice very nice 
ending would give us some other road in future (update) mb ))
exept little troble with folloving quest mod work perfecto in my game with other adult (non adult mod)

soo thanks jb for this (but i need moooore stuf like this) Or integration with nuka ride or continion of the story .even have couple idea for this )
 and this collar restrict mechanic need to be intagrated in game after story finish (some permanent collar stuff for people who love pain game play )

4 hours ago, kziitd said:

wow!

Your new work looks great!

This is the fo4 adult content mod that I hope is most immersed in the game world view.

Now there is only one small wish that you still have the energy to add the new framework to these wonderful stories after it is released.

Thank you and all those who have worked hard for this @EgoBallistic

new framework ? where i can find more info about?

Could be a very nice mod, but so far, I'm at Corvega now, I had to use setstage most of the time to keep moving forward in the story. Other people don't seem to have that problem. Everytime it said "talk to Gristle", it wasn't possible to talk to him. Not even when saving and loading.
Don't know why I have these problems. I'm keeping an eye on that mod, but for now it is almost unplayable. For me at least.

4 hours ago, seetruck-2000 said:

Zetans - Alien Invaders in the Commonwealth, is incompatible unless a patch is made to move the frog follower in the basement in the speak easy.

I have U A P and seems to work fine so far.

Haha, I ran into the same problem this AM, and was coming here to let everyone know to turn off Zetans. I even tried the console kill command on froger, and it would take him out. 

8 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

Could be a very nice mod, but so far, I'm at Corvega now, I had to use setstage most of the time to keep moving forward in the story. Other people don't seem to have that problem. Everytime it said "talk to Gristle", it wasn't possible to talk to him. Not even when saving and loading.
Don't know why I have these problems. I'm keeping an eye on that mod, but for now it is almost unplayable. For me at least.

load order place it in bottom of load order and try/ most of these problems via load order or mod conflict problem .may i ask you what adult mod you instaled or dialog changing mod that may conflict with this

11 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

load order place it in bottom of load order and try/ most of these problems via load order or mod conflict problem .may i ask you what adult mod you instaled or dialog changing mod that may conflict with this

Of course you may ask, but if you get an answer... ;)
Commonwealth Slavers is second from the bottom of my load order. There's only one mod after it and in the description of that mod it said it MUST be at the bottom, so I put it there.
Adult mods:
AAF Sex Em up

AAF Violate
AAF Family Planning
Human Resources
Just Buisness
Nuka Ride
Raider Pet
Commonwealth Slavers.

Dialogue Changing mods? None that I know of.

That's it.

Edited by Winchester-1973