4 hours ago, fred200 said:

I keep updating my post on page 1 with my progress / problems.  Probably a bad idea...

Let me copy a few notes here...

Setstage _CS_Thorns 135 got me going again. Every scene and animation up to Whorehouse worked perfectly, including 3 party AAF.

Typo: Whorehouse Jared "Sigh" should be "Sight".

Whorehouse third Raider - msg box AAF animation failed to play. Skipped.

Jared sent me to Demo. I don't know if I broke Murphy - but he is not leading. Not to good of a follower either. I lost him.

He showed up at Demo scene. Flat on his back and unconscious.

I could not wake him because I had no stimpacks. Consoled some in. They don't make Raiders like they used to.

Incompatibility: Add Knockout Framework to the list...

Moving right along - I got assigned to pick ingredients for drugs in _cs_Pet. All fine and good - except Dekel has no dialog to let me exit.

I can get the ingredients using Setstage, and making the drugs goes well - but Dekel is well and truly broken. I have no way to exit the Whorehouse.

Dekel only says "Why are you looking at me like this". I tried hitting him enough to aggro him - then the collar killed me.

I think I am done for now. Setstage is not going to help on this one.

Edited 30 minutes ago by fred200

That dialog is from Family Planning Enhanced. Do you know of any way for him to stop asking that? I thought it stopped bothering you if you told it something specific. I haven't played FPE in a while. 

Otherwise I'm going to have to make a patch. 

3 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

@JB. Is this intentional?image.png.0d612865ee76056bebe640e126351e48.png

I need to expand a little more on what my patch does, in the main page. 

It doesn't just give better weapons and armament to raiders. 

It makes the vast majority of generic raiders male. 

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Would it be safe to say that Raider Pet might conflict with this mod as they use the same location - Corvega?  

I included a patch that blocks Raider Pet until my mod finishes its story. 

3 hours ago, stin2pig said:

@JB. One question for lore? Since the sole survivor was actually released from valut 111 by Father. How can the institute watch / allow the sole survivor being kinapped in front of the vault. 

I plan to cover some of that next year with the "good ending," which is basically a silent intervention by the Institute to disrupt the entire raider slavery ring.  

2 hours ago, seetruck-2000 said:

Got killed a few times with grenades being thrown but was fun not able to do anything while others fought to protect you.

Use the cheat mode in the MCM to become invincible during walkthroughs. You have no idea how I hated mines during my testing so I made that mode to play with peace of mind. 

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

In the opening sequence after being kidnapped and taken to an unknown place by Gristle - when the collar is placed on my Nora, she gets shocked, shocked, and shocked to death.  Not sure how to fix that so I can keep progressing.

Look carefully at your mods. One of them must have some function that is interrupting/electrocutting you. And let me know, so I can see if it's incompatible or if it's possible to make some patch.  

34 minutes ago, Praetox said:

Assimilation also breaks the mod fyi

Thanks for the report, I will include it in the list of incompatibilities but I will see if I can fix it with a patch. 

44 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

Could be a very nice mod, but so far, I'm at Corvega now, I had to use setstage most of the time to keep moving forward in the story. Other people don't seem to have that problem. Everytime it said "talk to Gristle", it wasn't possible to talk to him. Not even when saving and loading.
Don't know why I have these problems. I'm keeping an eye on that mod, but for now it is almost unplayable. For me at least.

To me it sounds a lot like it's an AAF glitch that sometime happens, that basically doesn't let you interact with ANYTHING. Save, exit the game (exit to desktop), and load the save to fix it. At least that will fix the problem if that's what I believe. 

Edited by JB.
53 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

finished 

nice very nice 
ending would give us some other road in future (update) mb ))
exept little troble with folloving quest mod work perfecto in my game with other adult (non adult mod)

soo thanks jb for this (but i need moooore stuf like this) Or integration with nuka ride or continion of the story .even have couple idea for this )
 and this collar restrict mechanic need to be intagrated in game after story finish (some permanent collar stuff for people who love pain game play )

Nice! Thank you very much for the reports hehehe. Remember you can go to the Whore House and kill them all. You can even destroy the Whore House. ?

Edited by JB.
6 minutes ago, JB. said:

That dialog is from Family Planning Enhanced. Do you know of any way for him to stop asking that? I thought it stopped bothering you if you told it something specific. I haven't played FPE in a while. 

Otherwise I'm going to have to make a patch. 

Several options for preventing or resolving this:

I think if you set the priority of your dialogue quest higher than the priority of FPFP_Daddy it should make your dialogue "win" the conflict.  FPFP_Daddy has priority 70.

You can add the FPFP_NoDaddy keyword to whoever has sex with the player.  This will prevent the daddy quest from starting but will allow the player to get pregnant.

You can add the FPFP_NoPregKW keyword to the player to prevent the player from getting pregnant at all.

The player can go into console and do setstage fpfp_daddy 170 which will end the quest as if they had chosen to raise the child on their own.

The player can go into console and do CQF FPFP_Player CPF "Abortion" which will end the player's pregnancy.

11 hours ago, fred200 said:

Well I got stuck right away.

Gristle sent me up to talk to Murphy.

Murphy tattoos me and then tells Gristle he wants to fuck. I say Hi and Murphy says This is your new life - get used to it.

Arm tattoo looks really good.

I stand their, handcuffed, and nothing. AAF does not fire.

I can rotate and say Hi or Sir to both Gristle and Murphy - but I can not move.

I tested AAF before this - poses work OK. No AAF error messages.

Bug note: Gristle called me He and Him. Somewhat insulting - but not serious.

Suggestions?

I have same problem.?

I turned off sexual harassments because during raiders pet it caused immersive problems. was thata  mistake?

Dangerous nights is still enabled.. I will turn that off after typing this.

I clicked on the patch that "holds" raiders pet.

I still have issues with bodyslide in this case since "tattered rags" do not show up in my outfit studio but most ( i suspect not all) of the extra skimpy clothes do.

So I stand there much slimmer than normal but not obscenely so, better than the super-skinny looking body Nuka ride clothes put me into while I wore them.

So its doable like this.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
Just now, katrina.balanchuk said:

That happend ot me too.

I also do not know what a ENBY is.

But i suspect its explained in your answer ?

Look on page two, I left a patch and an instruction. I will upload that version to Loverslab soon. 

8 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

So I stand there much slimmer than normal but not obscenely so, better than the 13 year old looking body Nuka ride clothes put me into while I wore them.

Be careful how you express yourself. And Nuka Ride outfits are made from CBBE/Fusion Girl zero sliders. 

But I see you still don't know how to use Outfit Studio. Consider taking some time to watch videos and see how it works. Very easy and it will be very useful. 

35 minutes ago, JB. said:

To me it sounds a lot like it's an AAF glitch that sometime happens, that basically doesn't let you interact with ANYTHING. Save, exit the game (exit to desktop), and load the save to fix it. At least that will fix the problem if that's what I believe. 

You are right, I can't interact with anything. They send me to sleep, but I can't interact with the matress. So I am stuck again. Try reloading from desktop.
Thanks for your help and keep up the good work! :)

Edit: Reloading from Desktop worked. Thanks again. Now I know what the issue is. It's AAF like you've said.

Edited by Winchester-1973
5 hours ago, Saya Scarlett said:

I do have a question though, would the Slavers - Raider Pet Patch.esp be safe to flag as light with xEdit? I'm nowhere near my plugin limit...

I think I tried to do it and didn't succeed. Because I was able to do it with "Hardcore Raiders". But if you get it, share it so I'll include it. 

1 minute ago, JB. said:

Be careful how you express yourself. And Nuka Ride outfits are made from CBBE/Fusion Girl zero sliders. 

But I see you still don't know how to use Outfit Studio. Consider taking some time to watch videos and see how it works. Very easy and it will be very useful. 

I figured out how to use it I think but.... the "tattered rags" I am wearing in that scene simply dont show up in outfit studio on that list..?

And when I tried it first it seemed to have gotten stuck on my CBBE based curvy figure with a preset on top.

It has been stuck on it ever since and no sliders work on it.

I was able to make outfit studio fit near perfect for some clothes since of of the folks since I was sent wonderful directions on PMs and they work. ( except my calves stay too thick) but on  a normal female playthrough I dont bother to change anything since my figure is great and lazman fits me 100% and sky clothes fit me 90%.

2 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

PS: I am super grateful for all your effort to make this mod.

I will make it work ?

Did you install the patch on page 2? 

That should be enough. You try to talk to the blond guy and the conversation should continue. 

10 minutes ago, JB. said:

Write it down and Murphy should come to you and try to talk. 

SetStage _CS_Thorns 135

Sorry I do not mean to be such a  bother.?

but it says "script command not found" when I enter the tilde command.

I wrote it just like that with caps and underscore and the space before 135

5 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

This is exactly what was missing from the Wasteland. In what reality does a lawyer go from pre-war family life to wearing T-51 power armor killing a deathclaw in one or two days at most, by her perception? Always bugged me.

I so agree with this!

(Off topic :

Outside of Hollywood nonsense, this is exactly the most likely real world outcome for a attractive young woman with no wasteland skills to be.

I also play as a man to go through the game as the makers intended and many places I simple cannot get trhough as a realistic female person due to all the heavy fighting.

( I debuff myself in strenght to a 2 maximum. I debuff myself in endurance by 1 point, I buff myself in charm by 3, I keep intelligence the same but some could argue that the things that intelligence that matters in this game here ( fixing and using military hardware men have more of  knack for and one could even debuff that). I kept luck the same and left agility same as male player ( even though agility with carrying heavy things could be a strong debuff too for a female player but I wanted the ability to run away ))

9 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Sorry I do not mean to be such a  bother.?

but it says "script command not found" when I enter the tilde command.

I wrote it just like that with caps and underscore and the space before 135

If you get that, it means two things: 

The patch you downloaded is not activated (in which case Murphy and Gristle should no longer be in the house, as the mod is deactivated). 

You misspelled something. You can copy and paste. Double check. Ultimately you can restart the mod with my patch and let everything flow. 

Video

Spoiler

2 hours ago, JB. said:

I included a patch that blocks Raider Pet until my mod finishes its story. 

I plan to cover some of that next year with the "good ending," which is basically a silent intervention by the Institute to disrupt the entire raider slavery ring.  

thanks for reply. Very promising. Must be another great episode!!