30 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Thank you for the pointer.

I read that originally do however have nothing that spawns extra NPCs or monsters or critters.?

Well, from what you tell me they are both on alert because there is an enemy nearby. In tonight's update I'll check a couple of boxes for that scene where I'll basically ask they both not to go on alert if there are enemies. 

That should do it, until the next weird mod comes along that interrupts something, but you'll need to load a save before the camp scene starts.

Edited by JB.
49 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Only thing I am seeing is minor text typos (I work as an editor so nothing major).

For reasons of practicality I write everything in Spanish and then throw it all into the translator. At most, I add some commas or use other more appropriate synonyms, the rules are practically the same in both languages. But my level of English does not allow me much more. 

8 minutes ago, JB. said:

Well, from what you tell me they are both on alert because there is an enemy nearby. In tonight's update I'll check a couple of boxes for that scene where I'll basically ask they both not to go on alert if there are enemies. 

That should do it, until the next weird mod comes along that interrupts something, but you'll need to load a save before the camp scene starts.

Thank you : )  I will be sure to reupload the mod tonight.

Also I did have Concord downtown settlement mod, but it has no settler sin it unless you recruit them during the game and there is on beacon active.

And we are out of concord closer to drumlin I think no?

Just to be on safe side I disabled that mod too.?

15 minutes ago, JB. said:

For reasons of practicality I write everything in Spanish and then throw it all into the translator. At most, I add some commas or use other more appropriate synonyms, the rules are practically the same in both languages. But my level of English does not allow me much more. 

Almost all translation is CAT now (computer aided translation) and the last 5% is called localisation - where a native speaker goes over the text and makes it read better. So what you are doing is what every translation company does...

If you export it as a text file, I can proof the whole thing if you want.

50 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Almost all translation is CAT now (computer aided translation) and the last 5% is called localisation - where a native speaker goes over the text and makes it read better. So what you are doing is what every translation company does...

If you export it as a text file, I can proof the whole thing if you want.

I can usually detect dialog written by non-English speakers. The phrasing is off - the words are in the wrong order or off.

JB is the first non-native English speaker I have seen whose dialogue I would think was done by a native English speaker. It is that good.

I am sure you could be a big help on typos. Those must be hard if you don't read the language.

3 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

Maybe a stupid question, but I had my first cage fight, I won, my opponend was knocked out (Knockout Framework installed), but I was still punished by Gristle. Is this because of Knockout Framework or is it just like that?

It depends on what the punishment you are talking about is. 

Spoiler

If you win for the first time: he marks your ass and then there is an orgy., then sends you to a cell to wait. 

If you lose, he whips you and sends you to a cell to wait. 

Lindstrom throws you in the small room when you report, if you lose. If you don't, he congratulates you. 

8 minutes ago, JB. said:

It depends on what the punishment you are talking about is. 

Hide contents

If you win for the first time: he marks your ass and then there is an orgy., then sends you to a cell to wait. 

If you lose, he whips you and sends you to a cell to wait. 

Lindstrom throws you in the small room when you report, if you lose. If you don't, he congratulates you. 

Since Jared whipped me, I think I lost, but as I said, my opponent was on the ground. Weird...

@Heinz01  

During the mission "The Truce" you can end up wounded. Murphy can inject you with a stimpak if you ask him. Is there any valid option for those who play Horizon?

The other option is to use the cheat mode and become invulnerable to damage. 

18 hours ago, JB. said:

No matter how many times I try, Murphy always comes around to talk to me ?. Anyway, I've made a couple of adjustments to reinforce his dialogue. 

This is the patch for 1.0.0 (I corrected the couple of pronoun conditions at the beginning, which confused the player's gender). 

Paste and replace it in DATA.

Setstage _CS_Thorns 135       is the stage on which Murphy approaches to talk. 

Commonwealth Slavers.esp 1.94 MB · 45 downloads

I've been getting the same problem. Stuck at Stage 130.  I put the above patch in and had the same problem. I'll use the set-stage command to move on.

Is Fuz Ro Doh supposed to let me skip silent dialogue lines?  Here's hoping that @Axary will work his voiced magic on this mod as well.

Just now, Winchester-1973 said:

If you give me permission, I would like to translate your mod into German, when you've updated the mod to your liking.

Of course you can. Better open your own topic to keep it up to date when you can so people can find it quickly. Just remember to list the version. 

Tonight I will upload version 1.0.1 if you want to wait. 

5 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

Yes, it's installed. Maybe it is because Knockout Framework? It was also weird that my opponent didn't start to fight. She was just standing there with her nervous posture and I beat the hell out of her. :D

Someone already mentioned an incompatibility with K.O.F., it is a good suspect. 

4 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

I've been getting the same problem. Stuck at Stage 130.  I put the above patch in and had the same problem. I'll use the set-stage command to move on.

Is Fuz Ro Doh supposed to let me skip silent dialogue lines?  Here's hoping that @Axary will work his voiced magic on this mod as well.

The patch does not fix it by itself, you must use the command for it to take effect.

There are conversations that you will not be able to skip even if they have voices, especially the conversations of other NPCs.

11 minutes ago, JB. said:

Of course you can. Better open your own topic to keep it up to date when you can so people can find it quickly. Just remember to list the version. 

Tonight I will upload version 1.0.1 if you want to wait. 

Yes, I will wait for 1.0.1
It will take me some time. Lots of text to translate. :)

one thing I did find with Murphy was.. if I picked Lawyer husband kidnapped child, it worked consistently.

if I picked other options it was hit and miss. and I could tell because the conversations upstairs were missing bits

having problems with some stupid mod adding ghouls by the museum. not sure what since I have disabled more enemies and my ghoul mods. you would think two raiders with a minigun and assault rifle between them could kill 4 ghouls....