47 minutes ago, JB. said:

If you get that, it means two things: 

The patch you downloaded is not activated (in which case Murphy and Gristle should no longer be in the house, as the mod is deactivated). 

You misspelled something. You can copy and paste. Double check. Ultimately you can restart the mod with my patch and let everything flow. 

Video

I uninstalled and reinstalled, the mod. then overwrote the esp file in Data

Then I tried the tilde command again this time without the caps like in your video example ( except for CS) I still got "script not found"

20221107021450_1.jpg

Just now, katrina.balanchuk said:

I uninstalled and reinstalled, the mod. then overwrote the esp file in Data

Then I tried the tilde command again this time without the caps like in your video example ( except for CS) I still got "script not found"

20221107021450_1.jpg

Setstage *Space* _CS_Thorns 135 ?

So I did that with the space and it got it working.

So I think I am stuck again.?

Am now sitting at the camp fire after we left concord.

Every 5-30 seconds they investigate a noise or shoot at someone.

But I cannot interact past of of saying hello and them giving a generic reply.

I tried the console command but no luck.

Is there a different one at this spot?

( was supposed to be in bed long time ago. good thing I dont have to work until 11 tommorrow)

Thanks for making this mod. I played it a bit and so far it worked flawless for me. There was only one situation when sent to the whorehouse for the first time, where the PC is on that cross. I had to move the camera a lot to find the correct angle from which the dialog options appeared. Its like the camera in this furniture is turning over head.

The Storytelling of this mod is very good. It feels like that situation i looked to achieve before with some mod combination but never achieved. The time pressure, the demand for extra money here and there. And the threat of being hurt when not being obedient enough. It works, it feels plausible and immersive so far (just on the second job now).

Just a note for some other players who prefer to play FO4 with the Horizon Survival Overhaul like me (especially with the optional Desolation plugin):

Spoiler

It works but it can be difficult, because of the changes Horizon does to healing (for example vanilla stimpaks are replaced by adrenalin injectors which dont heal the player). There is no autoheal so you have to buy or craft items to heal HP, heal limbs etc. At the start of the game we only get one of each for free in vault 111, and as we now have (optional) restrictions to use workbenches, this can be very difficult, but not necessary unsolveable. I only had to use one of the free heal items to get along so far and was now sent to sell drugs. Perfect opportunity to collect stuff needed to craft more healing items later when i get the next workbench permission. After asking Declan for meds i also noticed that he gave me some random Horizon Meds.

Regarding this matter Horizon seems to be compatible, as long as you avoid being crippled to often for bad behaviour, using forbidden workbenches etc. Otherwise your character will have a bad time walking with a limp until you get to have more healing items. because sleeping doesnt help. In the end this is also very encouraging to be more obedient.

The dynamic random enemies from Horizon should be deactivated in the horizon settings holotape and also the respawn mechanic (which i never used anyway).

Edited by Heinz01
56 minutes ago, boonyeelim said:

need help again. the waiting at the bus stop scene, after select to side with minute man or the railder, the loading scene was like forever. thanks for the feedback

image.thumb.jpeg.16a3aeed2fcb6e57c6c19918b04366bc.jpeg

slave3.jpg

Hmmm, to be honest I am familiar with many of the situations some report but specifically yours has never happened to me and I don't know why the screen goes black forever. The script sends you to a point a few steps away from you. Make sure this mod is one of the last in your load order. 

Try playing using the console commands. 

SetStage _CS_Ransom 220; Waiting 01
SetStage _CS_Ransom 221; Waiting 02
SetStage _CS_Ransom 222; Waiting 03
SetStage _CS_Ransom 230; Go Back to Gristle

2 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Every 5-30 seconds they investigate a noise or shoot at someone.

As it says on the main mod page, any external mod that adds random spawns is a big NO. I has to disable triggerboxes, random encounters, I even disabled Carla and Wolfgang because for some reason Carla's cow doesn't get along with Gristle, and same for Wolfgan despite sharing factions. 

So, as the main page says, check what mods you have that may be spawning enemies/npc anything that disrupts the mod. 

Edited by JB.
2 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Thanks for making this mod. I played it a bit and so far it worked flawless for me. There was only one situation when sent to the whorehouse for the first time, where the PC is on that cross. I had to move the camera a lot to find the correct angle from which the dialog options appeared. Its like the camera in this furniture is turning over head.

The Storytelling of this mod is very good. It feels like that situation i looked to achieve before with some mod combination but never achieved. The time pressure, the demand for extra money here and there. And the threat of being hurt when not being obedient enough. It works, it feels plausible and immersive so far (just on the second job now).

Just a note for some other players who prefer to play FO4 with the Horizon Survival Overhaul like me (especially with the optional Desolation plugin):

Hide contents

It works but it can be difficult, because of the changes Horizon does to healing (for example vanilla stimpaks are replaced by adrenalin injectors which dont heal the player). There is no autoheal so you have to buy or craft items to heal HP, heal limbs etc. At the start of the game we only get one of each for free in vault 111, and as we now have (optional) restrictions to use workbenches, this can be very difficult, but not necessary unsolveable. I only had to use one of the free heal items to get along so far and was now sent to sell drugs. Perfect opportunity to collect stuff needed to craft more healing items later when i get the next workbench permission. After asking Declan for meds i also noticed that he gave me some random Horizon Meds.

Regarding this matter Horizon seems to be compatible, as long as you avoid being crippled to often for bad behaviour, using forbidden workbenches etc. Otherwise your character will have a bad time walking with a limp until you get to have more healing items. because sleeping doesnt help. In the end this is also very encouraging to be more obedient.

The dynamic random enemies from Horizon should be deactivated in the horizon settings holotape and also the respawn mechanic (which i never used anyway).

Damn, Horizon looks like a pretty punishing mod.  ?

If you get me the IDs of some useful items (from Horizon) I can include them as soft requirements. Declan will give them to you if you have Horizon installed. 

Edited by JB.
16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It uses this function to check various keywords before assigning an approacher, any of which could be used to block specific NPCs if you want:

Reveal hidden contents
bool Function IsActorKeywordUnavailable(Actor a)
	Keyword actorBusy = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0100915A, "AAF.esm") as Keyword
	Keyword actorBlocked = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01022BB0, "AAF.esm") as Keyword
	Keyword actorLocked = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01017CEA, "AAF.esm") as Keyword

return a.HasKeyword(FPSH_ActorBusy) || a.HasKeyword(actorBusy) || a.HasKeyword(actorBlocked)
EndFunction

Thanks! I was just about to ask if this plays well with AN76 instead of vanilla survival. I always set those timers to maximum anyway because its defaults are far too fast for my tastes.

So my most practical solution right now is to use the keyword AAF_ActorBusy and put it on actors in certain scenes or during certain quests, but wouldn't that be blocking them from participating in AAF scenes? 

I don't think it will work for me anyway. It blocks actors. Suppose my actors walk you through a raider camp on the way to a place, "Harassment" will select any raider from that camp and start harassing you and put devious devices... I need to talk to Twisted to see how I can block his mod. 

Right now my mod blocks: 

Violate (during slave fights).
C. Captives (for the entire duration of the mod)
Raider Pet (same, for the entire duration of the mod)

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Damn, Horizon looks like a pretty punishing mod.  ?

If you get me the IDs of some useful items (from Horizon) I can include them as soft requirements. Declan will give them to you if you have Horizon installed. 

That would be nice. The IDs are

xx000802 (Bandage, heals some HP only out of combat)

xx00081b (Trauma Kit, heals Limbs)

6 hours ago, JB. said:

Nice! Thank you very much for the reports hehehe. Remember you can go to the Whore House and kill them all. You can even destroy the Whore House. ?

yeap but i like those restrict mechanic soo much soo if it posible need this on permanent after main story finished (a couple words this cannot be removed becouse ... you will stay colared forever ....or some interaction with institute whe player finaly get there nothing special just few words  ) thats all for people who love pain this be very cool with some other mods ))) 

soo there are some safe mods 
sex education (perfecto 100% must have )
radiation overhaul (perfect with rmr) big booty lovers will looove it 
fper (mod from invictus) for me works like charm (some compability with an 76 ) soo give it a try 
an 76 (for some pain lover users ) in pair with this mod give you some hard time while play
stash those caps (some for caps if you wanna save some of your hard work money ) 

there ara some more mods but them need some personal tweaks 

if you use lazman heels replacer give a try to high heel training mod (but be carefull ) hht ivent may kill you )))

unsaved mods 
all mods from nexus that place npc or item (in or outside corvega) some lexington area
all mods from nexus tha place other race in corvega area (bugs claws or other) or add npc to meet player (new traders enemies or other )
all mods that edit corvega (wierdo glitch bug and other bad stuff )
 mods that give new npc in ds (at least in main area market )

as jb say those mods will give you pain and more pain soo READ description )))

Edited by kazeha9
more testing info
3 hours ago, JB. said:

Hmmm, to be honest I am familiar with many of the situations some report but specifically yours has never happened to me and I don't know why the screen goes black forever. The script sends you to a point a few steps away from you. Make sure this mod is one of the last in your load order. 

Try playing using the console commands. 

SetStage _CS_Ransom 220; Waiting 01
SetStage _CS_Ransom 221; Waiting 02
SetStage _CS_Ransom 222; Waiting 03
SetStage _CS_Ransom 230; Go Back to Gristle

Thanks for the feedback and help again. 

4 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

stash those caps (some for caps if you wanna save some of your hard work money ) 

I had forgotten about this mod. In tonight's update I will include a script to get these stashes removed as well. ?

I am interested in compatibility with Diamond City Extended. A small patch to work in the club or brothel as a cleaner or other non-sexual services, or in the fighting cage. Too bad the author didn't share his source code so I can't promise anything with this one.

I already have some soft compatibility with Horizon for tonight. 

1 minute ago, JB. said:

I had forgotten about this mod. In tonight's update I will include a script to get these stashes removed as well. ?

I am interested in compatibility with Diamond City Extended. A small patch to work in the club or brothel as a cleaner or other non-sexual services, or in the fighting cage. Too bad the author didn't share his source code so I can't promise anything with this one.

ohh you cannot doo that ) O_O 
dont give you more info about mods or you may take last hope from slave to make some money ) bad bad jb ))

8 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

zaz 1st person camera little broooocken soo use 3rd wiev )

That is 3rd person view and I don't have a camera mod. Seems like something is forcing the camera into 1st person when entering furniture and that is  where the camera stays even after exiting the X cross until I hit the spacebar an jump. Then the camera snaps to its normal position.

Perhaps some other mod is loading an outdated skeleton?....

12 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

That is 3rd person view and I don't have a camera mod. Seems like something is forcing the camera into 1st person when entering furniture and that is  where the camera stays even after exiting the X cross until I hit the spacebar an jump. Then the camera snaps to its normal position.

I had the same problem on the X pillory first time in the whore house at the beggining, where you meet Lindstrom. Forced me into ground level camera view, with no control or body, and the X cross was empty. After the scene ended, I reset. Did not occur anywhere else, and other incidents with the X pillory were fine (covega, eg).

I installed my modlist last night and Zex had priority over all else. Don't think it is the skelly. Will investigate.

Really excellent so far. Only thing I am seeing is minor text typos (I work as an editor so nothing major).

15 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Is this the room with the toilet? 

It's been a while since I've used that cross. I can swap it for the Torture Devices one tonight.  It works much better. 

39 minutes ago, JB. said:

There's a AAF patch for the brothel. It includes the script source so you can see how they hooked into the quest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/62447T

The stripper quest doesn't have animations for the player. You just circle the stripper pole to hit triggers to complete the quest. 

Edited by jbezorg
12 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Quick question before I try this, does the mod shave your head or is it a cap? I ask this because AAF will sometimes go crazy if you change your hairstyle, making you invisible during scenes. Had this happen once before and it took a while to fix, don't want to see that again.

The MCM has an option to avoid hairshaving

3 hours ago, JB. said:

As it says on the main mod page, any external mod that adds random spawns is a big NO. I has to disable triggerboxes, random encounters, I even disabled Carla and Wolfgang because for some reason Carla's cow doesn't get along with Gristle, and same for Wolfgan despite sharing factions. 

So, as the main page says, check what mods you have that may be spawning enemies/npc anything that disrupts the mod. 

Thank you for the pointer.

I read that originally do however have nothing that spawns extra NPCs or monsters or critters.?

3 hours ago, JB. said:

Is this the room with the toilet? 

It's been a while since I've used that cross. I can swap it for the Torture Devices one tonight.  It works much better. 

I'm using Zex Extended Skeleton v3.5 and I found V5.  Going to see if that fixes the issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eAUcQ79tgXzDhRCvnpH6WhNfaKFsjh3a/view

(Nope. 3rd person furniture entry and exit animations work fine. 3rd person furniture idle drops the camera to the floor ) 

Edited by jbezorg
9 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

I think i forgot something. You also need the correct esp name, so your mod knows where to get the formIDs, right? Its Z_Horizon.esp

I hope this will make the stay more bearable. ?

Spoiler

650591429_Capturadepantalla2022-11-0712_03_19.png.6ca98fc528da1112b1e99d16827a6ed1.png